[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are ghosts/demons so drawn to young females? Is it their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: possessed girl.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
possessed girl.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
Why are ghosts/demons so drawn to young females? Is it their innate connection to the material plane? Their inherent spiritual strength? Or is it something else?
>>
>>17881116
they want their soul gems
>>
>>17881116
For the same reason you are. They want to inhabit their bodies.
>>
File: Oops.jpg (217KB, 552x716px) Image search: [Google]
Oops.jpg
217KB, 552x716px
>inherent spiritual strength
What? I thought most girls are degenerates
>>
>>17881165
little girls are pure up until the moment they hit puberty.
>>
>>17881116
They don't. You're just incredibly stupid. Hope this helps.
>>
>>17881256
That's not an argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 700x674px
>>17881116
>Why are ghosts/demons so drawn to young females?
[citation needed]
>>
>>17881355
This is well known fact. Many of the fallen angels took women as "brides" back in the day and still seem to desire them.
>>
>>17881116
we just want quality puss

t. upmost demon
>>
File: satan.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
Some comedian had a bit about how Satan was a pussy because he only possesses little girls, if Satan wanted to be scary he would possess somebody like The Rock.
>>
>>17884343
David Cross
You're welcome
>>
Because ghosts and demons don't exist and women are
A) more hysterical and exaggerate when they believe something
B) more willing to lie and embarass themselves for attention's sake
>>
>>17884370
they do exist and no amount of plugging your ears is going to change that fact
>>
File: emilyrose.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
emilyrose.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17884370
Yeah it's totally just women making stuff up. Women are so dumb right guys? Yeah Emily Rose starved herself for weeks on end just for attention. That totally makes sense bro.
>>
I think it's equal but scary movies chose girls because little girls can be freaky as fuck
>>
>>17884609
3rd solution is that even women are succeptible to tragic mental health problems
>>
>>17884609
>Emily rose
Kek anneliese michel
>>
Easier to control the weak of mind
>>
>>17884411
>fact
kek
>>
>>17884343
i dunno, i feel it would be less impressive seeing the rock could already throw someone across the room without breaking a sweet so he'd basically just be...the rock with a bad temper.
>>
Attentionwhores or Mentally unstable ones mostly.
>>
>>17881116
If this shits real I would assume it was the first reason you gave. So caught up in the present, placing such high value on material objects & themselves. Idk
>>
The patriarchy has weakened the female mind throughout history making these poor women easy prey for demons.

Or demons just like pussy.
>>
Women are more sensitive to the spiritual realm
>>
>>17884370
Close. Women operate with a different set of values which favor social security and stability. That's why it seems as if they're more willing to act outrageous to get what they want. It's really all they have. If they didn't believe their problems were very real and important, then they'd never get what they want.
>>
>>17884370

Have you ever watched Paranormal Home Inspectors?

>Mostly women saying their homes are haunted
>Male home inspector comes in and finds all kinds of faults for their house making it seem like it's haunted, when in fact they just have broken locks/faulty wiring/slanted walls/etc.
>Female bullshit artist faith healer psychic medium comes in and happily converses with nobody and pretends she sees ghosts
>Female paranormal investigator goes in the house at night and reacts like any little noise is a ghost moving around or saying something
>Female narrator makes the home inspector sound wrong
>Home owners don't think the home inspector is right despite having 100% of the evidence on his side
>Episodes end with "CASE CLOSED, IT WAS GHOSTS."
>>
ITT people who think horror movies are reality.
>>
>>17886404
So what does that have to do with paranormal stuff?
>>
If this shit is real, then i would say its probably because young girls are generally seen as 'innocent'. You dont want to possess someone who is going to be under scrutiny because if you are here for nefarious purposes you might get caught quicker.
>>
>>17881116
lolis are ghouls fetish
>>
Because women are more prone to talk about their so called experiences. Men is often more logical what women, and tends to find more "earthly" explanations for what can't be explained, and at the same don't want to be seen a stupid or lest "macho" for believing in shit.. Or feeling bad. Were women, often is more sensitive.. and is generally more hysterical..
>>
Women are weak, corrupt and empty. They make fine vessels for the unwanted. They are prone to hysteria, screaming and emmotional unbalance due to their fits.
>>
>>17886836
Wouldn't that make them stand out more? If a cute little girl starts acting out people will notice a lot sooner.
>>
Bitches want attention.
Want an exorcism? Unbuckle your belt beat the living shit out of the medium's bitch ass!!
>>
>>17886873
I'm sorry your mom never loved you.
>>
>>17881116
>literally a hole in their body meant to receive objects
nigga, ghosts just wanna get some pussy and then the bitches go crazy on them
>>
>>17881116
Because females are weaker than men and easier to posses.
>>
Because women are vain and vapid creatures that are obsessed with their base and material desires, even more so than animals.
>>
>>17887272
>>17887025
>>
>>17881355
This. I hate these "why this thing that isn't true" threads.
>>
>>17881116
their emotional instability makes them vulnerable
>>
We are afraid of what we do not understand, females and demons are often seen similar because men are idots who never got the joke.
>>
>>17881116
>Or is it something else?
Hormones.
>>17887338
There ya go.
>>
>>17881116
Women are more superstitious and religious than men. They are drawn to psychics, yogis, and pretty much anything else that involves the supernatural and can be manipulated easily by exploiting this. Why do you think so many old creepy men get involved ghost hunting and shit? Easy access to gullible young women
>>
>>17886107
But if Satanic possession gives little girls the strength of The Rock, imagine the strength The Rock would get...

Not gonna lie that'd be pretty fucking cool
>>
File: 1464465390377.jpg (29KB, 560x441px) Image search: [Google]
1464465390377.jpg
29KB, 560x441px
>>17881116
Because it's women's nature to be irrational and superstitious, and it's adolescents' nature to be cringey autists we all laugh at.

Can we talk about something real for once?
>>
>>17881116
>babies first men/women difference
feminine is the water that molds to the form of the masculine cup.

feminine is the receiver, that is why women are typically psychic, into tarot and astrology, and other "receiving knowledge" types of things. the masculine is to create and go forth, so they desire to lucid dream, summon beings, etc etc.

c'mon nigga step up, this is obvious
>>
>>17881116
>>17881165
>>17881226
women are inherently evil. this much is known.
but girls? maybe they want to possess prior to women hood for a chance to relive the innocent non-evil semen demon lifestyle
who knows
>>
>>17887947
Why are you even here?
>>
>>17881116
>Why are ghosts/demons so drawn to young females?

Any sauce on that, fäm?
>>
>>17881116
A better question is why are they always drawn to the believer type and not the filthy atheist and agnostic 'scum'....it's a crock of cat turd.
>>
>>17889214
Where's the fun in forcing an atheist to act in a sinful manner? They are already likely hellbound anyways. Demons target believers in order to inspire despair among the community and possibly secure a soul for Satan.
>>
Does anyone know how to get rid of demons? They like to torture me, but they aren't getting what they want out of me.
>>
File: Angel.jpg (88KB, 583x800px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
88KB, 583x800px
>>17889214
Hypocrisy
That is the reason behind it all. the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, esp. with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in general sense, dissimulation, pretense, sham. It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another. Women praise their virtue, but in the end are nothing more than sows in heat.
Witches!!! All of them!! Burn them all! Burn them!! Through fire and kindling! Through ash and ember!!! Burn till their bones are dust!!!
>>
they want some succ
>>
>>17889632
Call a priest and stop doing things that give the demons power over you.
>>
Because he'll hath no fury cliche.
>>
>>17881116
women are dumb and easy to control
>>
>>17881165
they are in fact their degeneracy comes fdom their weak will
>>
>>17884370
Why are you even on /x/?
>>
>>17881159
Underrated post
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.