[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ - Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 41

File: AMS.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
AMS.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
> emperor palpatine edition

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Also, want to see some mojo before investing the energy to summon yourself? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.

Have experiences with the spirits? Email me at [email protected] and help us build a database of spirits to summon, both those from the lemegeton and beyond, that can guide younger /sum/mmoners to fortune and fame practicing the howling art.
>>
File: Handsome Man Speaketh.jpg (107KB, 441x554px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Man Speaketh.jpg
107KB, 441x554px
AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17880699
YES, FUCK THIS FAGGOT ASS SEXY HORSE SHIT
>>
If these spirits are just ways of manifesting your will then can't we create our own demons and shit? Like nigger rigged spirits?
>>
>>17880718
Look into servitors and tulpas. That kinda sounds like what you're thinking of.
>>
>>17880699
Nabarius is better birb

>>17880706
I didn't know what I would start when I said "Orobas is sexy"
>>
So I noticed before that some people had asked about how to perceive the spirits and establish communication with them.

Well I called on Orobas today and asked if Meditation would help and he said it would. The majority of my questions were about my own personal practices though so I don't care to talk about the whole thing.

He also suggested that quitting smoking would be beneficial as well.

So I guess meditation is a good start and not being unhealthy can help.

This isnt much help I'm sure but
meh.
>>
>>17880730
Never worked with him. I enjoyed my evocations with Amon though.
>>
I've been curious about evoking spirits from the Goetia, but I have a few questions about offerings and payment. First, what is the best way to determine what each spirit would like? Or can I just give them some generic offering like booze and decadent food?
I posted this in the previous thread and got one answer, but getting family (or even friends) to worship a demon of the Goetia would be pretty much impossible.
>>
>>17880753
> I've been curious about evoking spirits from the Goetia, but I have a few questions about offerings and payment. First, what is the best way to determine what each spirit would like? Or can I just give them some generic offering like booze and decadent food?

Start generic, and the spirit will indicate if your offering is acceptable.
>>
thoughts on angels A.M.S.?
>>
>>17880760
>>17880753

you guys should add that to the sticky like what things each demon likes as an offering or payment.
>>
>>17880760
Thanks, I'll give that a try!
>>
>>17880783
That's the point of our request for reports.
>>
Is there an archive of reports?
>>
>>17880837
Scattered across my computer. Making it into something readable and organized will take time. But it will be done
>>
>>17880856
Stop trying
>>
>>17880856
Honestly, yeah.
>>
I am rather interested in invoking or summoning specific gods, after a psychic experience Tyr has stood out to me, Hecate has called out to me as well. Would you suggest the same method for those two?
>>
>>17880923
How did Hecate call out to you?
>>
>>17880856
I'd leave for a board on the occult, but I'm not roleplaying.
>>
>>17880945
you should make a forum of the occult. Btw between Uvall and Sallos which do you think it will work better for the thing I am doing that we were talking about on skype
>>
>>17880959
Uvall. And I have an inner circle that you refuse to join, not that I blame you.
>>
>>17880967
What inner-circle?
>>
>>17880969
if he told you it wouldn't be an inner circle, now would it?
>>
>>17880931
I put my self into a state between sleep and awake. The first time I saw a candle and there was black smoke coming from it and I just knew it was her but that was during a dream. One time during the state that I put my self into she taught me the importance of circles and the number 7. I wrote it all down.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>17880969
>>17880988
There's no inner-circle guys, c'mon let's focus on what really matters, sexy horse huehue
>>
wonder how the making of the horse cult is coming along...bubblgum op
>>
>>17881057
Nice! Do you mind sharing what you wrote down?
>>
>>17881103
I'd want a pretty bald familiar too :)
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-044822.png (285KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-044822.png
285KB, 1080x1920px
>>17881113
What do I read after finishing the illustrated version of goetia?
Was thinking of reading more material but maybe I'm ready to do a small summoning ?

I think a familiar would help me out a lot.

Also in for this spirit. I'd be scared to ever summon him.
>>
>>17881093
I haven't done a lot so far and now I'm getting the repercussions of disobedience
>>
>>17881130

Why are you scared to summon him? What drew you to him? What would you seek in forging a relationship with him?
>>
>>17881137
lets just hope orobas understands what a human joke is and dosn't take to much offense to it.
>>
File: ancient demons.jpg (39KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
ancient demons.jpg
39KB, 550x481px
>>17881154

[disclaimer: I still think this is psychodrama]

If Orobas is anything like what A.M.S. has described to me, he likely finds gum-kun *hilarious*. No idea whether he'd actually hold their ass to the fire, but I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to be lenient.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-043049.png (313KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-043049.png
313KB, 1080x1920px
>>17881138
>>17881138
I've only been drawn to the pic related and Amy. The rest felt either too meh or just too strong for me
>>
>>17881169

Okay, well, here's what I think. Entities like the Goetia have existed for a long, long time, and to have done so, they must have some unique ability to stay prominent in the religious/occult consciousness. So personally, I don't think it's particularly far-fetched to suppose that entities like the Goetia have the ability to reach out and make first contact (so to speak), be it either a conscious effort on their parts or what they represent speaking to that ancient part of the human psyche. There's certainly something provocative about how their described and the symbology and myth surrounding them, no?

So I believe you should follow your intuition and reach out to the spirits that are calling to. This doesn't have to be a formal evocation, I wouldn't think, and I don't think people should approach these kinds of entities with the idea that they'll put on some grand ritual and bend demons to their will right out of the gate. Approach them with humility and in reverence (they are immortal, reality-bending ultrawizards after all), maybe undertake a small ritual in their name or offer them a token sacrifice. See if they speak back and try to build a rapport. You'll know when it's the right time to perform an evocation and do it no sooner and no later.

Least that's how I see it.
>>
Heyo, i'm an anon from the previous thread and i never really got an answer to my question so i'm asking again. About a year ago I invoked a demon into my mind (holy shit this sounds retarded as fuck) Accidentally. Mostly cause i had no fucking clue what i was doing and it was for shits and giggles and i was new to the internet and was just messing around.

About 6 months ago, i started hearing an unknown voice in my head ( no i'm not schizophrenic, I had myself tested.)

How concerned should i be?
>>
>>17881280

I dunno, who is it and what are they saying?

Even sans demons, our minds aren't unitary and divorced from their surroundings. You enact and repeat countless things that have genesis somewhere outside the confines of your mind every single day. That's how ideology forms and propagates. Demons may be more fearsome and obviously powerful, but at least they're polite and coherent enough to present themselves as outsiders instead of being focused on convincing you otherwise, imo.
>>
>>17881296
If i recall correctly it was Stollas.

And mostly he just talks, he tells me how to do shit if i'm not certain, Especially when it comes to my garden (which also became one of my more passionate interests in the last year although i always an affinity for it.)

Most commonly he berates me for being a retard, like saying stupid shit or mentioning something i shouldn't. I doubt i would be as social if the voice hadn't shown up as before i was very very antisocial and never knew what to say when.

Not much else i guess, though sometimes it gets unnerving since whenever i get drunk he tends to, take control, though it's mostly to make sure i don't throw myself into a fire. Which has almost happened more times than i'm comfortable admitting.
>>
>>17881319
So how did you just envoked him into your mind? curious
>>
>>17881319

He sounds peaceable if not a bit domineering and jerky. I don't think you're in danger, but when you invoke a foreign entity, what you're doing in essence is constructing a temple in their honor. Folks tend to not like having their temples destroyed for one, and keep in mind that one of the main functions of a temple is evangelism. Stolas, who I don't personally know so don't take this as a fact, is probably trying to guide you in what he sees as proper worship and works.

So I wouldn't be concerned per se, but he's probably not gonna be super willing to just up and leave. If he's bothering you, consider talking to him more directly through evocation.
>>
>>17881332
I don't know what i did desu.

I just read on a site that what you had to do was begin meditating, and once you got into a calm state begin calling to the demon you wished to summon and if it wished to it would answer.
>>
Dude, I sent you a new e-mail. Sorry if it is a burden but I really need you to read it.
>>
>>17881339
He's not bothering me per se, but i would like to know more about him if i could. Most info i could gather on him just says he teaches about plants( herbs and poisonous plants in particular),astronomy and precious rocks.
>>
>>17881356

I'd ask him if he'd be willing to be evoked, then. Evocation and particularly binding seems like a not-so-pleasant process for the visitor so considering he already set up shop in your noggin, I'd run it by him first. Talk to him and get to know him.
>>
I have read the goetia to find the best demon to evoke. When it says that some demon "can discover treasures", what does it means? Like a pirate treasure?
>>
>>17881368
Fair enough, i'm not gonna be able to evoke him any time soon. I'm currently in the middle of a big move and all my shit is in boxes and all over the place, so it's a no go for now. However i definitely will try in a few weeks and see what happens. I might even try to greentext if i manage to evoke him properly.
>>
Hey guys, I have another question because this thing is really making me curious, but I don't really know if I should ask here. Nevermind, here it is: do you have any tip on how to start meditating? It's a thing I was always curious about (since I was like 10 years old but yeah I was pretty autistic as a kid so I stopped trying) but I never really got myself into it seriously. I'd like to read a good book (a really good and serious one, you know what I mean yeah) and hear some experiences you have.
Thanks in advance /sum/ I appreciate you.
>>
>>17881377

If you have all your stuff packed up and at least one room emptied out, that seems like an ideal time if you ask me. Plus if you attract any bad jubies that end up haunting the place, you can just nope out and let the next person deal with it (don't actually do this).

>>17881374

I can't answer this accurately but my educated guess would be more along the lines of something coming your way through serendipity. You probably won't stumble onto buried treasure unless you're someone who's around buried treasure often.
>>
>>17881340
I see, this is pretty similar to an actual invocation, I read somewhere that you don't really need circles and protection, if you're respectable enough to them, even have a good relation with them.
>>
>>17881396
yeah, umm. I'm moving out of a room i've been renting. So it's more cramped than ever. i barely have room to walk around much less perform an evocation ritual.
>>
>>17881389
well heres one of the ways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPzXK5gmwWA
>>
>>17881401

Fair enough. Good luck with the move, friend, and tell Stolas I said hi when you get the change (he doesn't know me).

>>17881398

I do invocations without strict protection, but for full disclosure I am enthralled to someone so maybe keep that in mind. I entered that pact willingly-ish though so don't be too frightened of invocation, unless you're dealing with a notorious jerk.
>>
>>17881389
Be somewhere quiet and that you're comfortable in. This is Imperative, if you aren't comfortable and it isn't quiet it's not going to work.

Next just close your eyes and assume a position you are comfortable in.preferrably you have your legs crossed since it tends to help with your balance and is more often comfortable than not. It doesn't have to be that stereotypical "hands on knees with palm facing upwards and fingers forming an O" position ( i prefer to have my hands held together and pressed near the base of my stomach)

Next up get your breathing into a rythm you're comfortable in, But ALWAYS breathe in through your nose, and Breathe out through your mouth. And keep the rythm steady, and irregular rythm will break your concentration.

Next up is the hard part. Now you need to think about nothing. You cannot allow any thoughts to cross through your mind. it helps if you focus on every little thing you feel, see and hear. This way you overload your senses and lose focus on everything and end up thinking about nothing.

If you complete all these steps, Congrats. You're meditating. Don't worry about the length of your meditation sessions, just don't try to rush them. If you keep practicing it's possible to enter that state of mind outside of your comfort zone and even in loud noisy areas. Though it is significantly more difficult and can take months, and even years to be able to accomplish.
>>
>>17881413
what do you mean when you say "enthralled"? in what sense are you using the term?
>>
>>17881424

As in controlled by and will likely make a major bodily sacrifice unto someday. I'm content with our arrangement and knew what I was getting myself into, though, so don't worry about me.
>>
>>17881438
"Controlled by" as in influenced strongly/given orders by or ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL?
>>
>>17881438
What did it offer in exchange for you allowing yourself to be enthralled?
>>
>>17881446

It's kinda like hypnosis maybe? Like, "I'm" the one doing things, but not really thinking about what I'm being told to do as it's happening.

>>17881447

A lot.
>>
>>17881465
Can you give examples of what it offered?
>>
>>17881406
>>17881418
And thank you guys
>>
>>17880693
>pretending to be a wizard on a Jamacian bobsledding forum

This is beyond pathetic.

Exactly what went wrong with you people to make you this way?
>>
>>17881472

Their heart, but in like the romantic symbolic way, not the gross literal way.
>>
You guys sound smart. Have you yall ever considered summoning a pagan god within a lucid dream?
GREENTEXT TIME!!
>>Be me, many years ago, 18.
>>In bed wondering about synapses
>>humming sound occurs and I feel I am being lifted from bed
>>Or I am making myself float
>>Fuck, what if its aliens?!
>>ATTEMPT to scream for my /B/rothers
It appears my mouth wont open
>>like a dream...
*forcefully close my already closed eyes super hard*
>>humming stops.
>> Body no longer feels elevated.
>> Open eyes to see a dark quiet room.
>>Hit Barnes and noble and find a book on dreaming where it suggests calling for a spirit guide.
I do it.
>>Shit-works-so-cash,jpeg end up calling for a dream guide and getting lessons on how to control my dream.
>>start to have wierd unexplainable not 3d reality dreams. Dont want to recall/refuse to write down.
>>Dream recall decreases. When I do dream and call for spirit guide no one shows up..
>>Googled pagan gods in relation to dreaming
>>Hypnose yadda yadda
>>I go to bed, wake up in a dream world outside standing on a street day time.
>>I look in sky and yell "I want to talk to my spirit guide!"
>>Frogs-Ribbiting.Mpeg
>>with a higher emphasis in my tone I raise my arms and yell "Hypnose! I summon you!"
>>Hypnose suddenly appears right in front of me.
Hypnose: You don't need to say my name so loud
Me: I am sorry, I was hoping you could teach me to control when I dream and how I can make my dreams last for however long I want it to
Hypnose:The answer for what you seek is on scrolls that I will need to translate.
>>I follow him 10 feet away to this spiraling stair case that had no entrance. We had to hop over a 3 or 4 ft wall to begin stepping up the stairs. A plastic dome went over use for 5 seconds and unveiled. An archer with bow cocked back aimed at us. I am about 40 ft from ground level. I see a road with a marching troop the size of this little archer wearing rich colors like it.
>>Hypnose leads me down to a hall.
>>Cont?
>>
>>17881497
Wait, are you fucking the being you're enthralled to?
>>
>>17881501
like a daydream
or a
fever

eh
>>
>>17881503

maybe
>>
>>17881509
That must be a... Unique, experience.

And why do i get the feeling that the major bodily sacrifice will involve you dick somehow.
>>
>>17881515

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17881522
I hope the demon pussy is worth it.
>>
>>17881529

Well, it's not for everyone, I suppose, but I've made peace with my fate and I'm a better person for it.
>>
Hey, new to all of this, and I usually need proof before I believe something... But the way you casually talk about this, it seems unlikely that it's just something you imagine, so I am somewhat interested.

I read some of that "too lazy to summon" link, and I think that its a good opt for me to be introduced to all of this. I dont fully believe, but I'm nor denying it eather, and that's why I've -never- fucked with anything occultic. I just dont want to fuck it up.

I would love to speak with someone who feels like they are experienced enough to talk about it, and discuss it with someone who does not swallow -everything- he's served blindly. Please contact me on [email protected]
>>
>>17881545
>>17881566
Maybe you guys should email me.
>>
File: 1458908910104.png (49KB, 390x314px) Image search: [Google]
1458908910104.png
49KB, 390x314px
>>17881501
Yes cont.
Do you remember the name of the book?

>>17881566
You should email op = [email protected]
You share a lot in common with him. He sometimes pops in these threads but not as often anymore.
>>
>>17881623
> You share a lot in common with him. He sometimes pops in these threads but not as often anymore.

I'm managing a lot of stuff at the moment, sorry.

I also feel uncomfortable dominating the conversation without producing actual content.
>>
File: nadeko_sengoku.jpg (306KB, 596x842px) Image search: [Google]
nadeko_sengoku.jpg
306KB, 596x842px
>>17881619
Hey A.M.S.! What's up? Do you have any updates for us regarding your recent evocations? Maybe just some random thing Orobas said? I'm sure everyone would love to hear it.
>>
it's totaly normal that if i even read an evocation in my head i get really dizzy and tingly right?
>>
>>17881629

Sent you an email, mate, hope you can find the time to reply!
>>
hey this site says its an evocation tell me what you think about it and what it is exactly http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%20site/start/evokation/the_evocation_first.htm
>>
>>17881667
also i suggest the unprepared don't cause well tingly numb brains and stuff.
>>
>>17881619

Hi A.M.S. Don't worry too much about me, really, but we can chat if you'd like.
>>
>>17881667
>>17881672
last time i read about half the page i had to go take an hour long shower while i calculated myself out of the dizzyness it brought on by combating it's words with my own in it's manner of wording to counter the words so as to be unafected by the words further and to reverse back to original state.
>>
>>17881623
Well why mosy certainly :)

>>17881501
>>I am lead the opposite direction of the street with the small marching rich color wearing troops.
(When i say rich color i mean christmas kind of.. Rich green. A vibrant brown stuff like that. But they were all in order. Marching like troops. Single to a dual filed line.)

>>In a hall we pass a few doors.
>>Hypnose goes to a cabinet where he pulls a scroll out
>> follow him to a room. He tells me he is going to need some time to translate it.
>>Two people walked in that I recognized as my coworkers.
>>They were extremely smiling.
>>Creepy.
>>I tries to act normal
Me:Hey (Anon) what are you doing here?
>>They both continue to walk closer SLIGHTLY crooking the neck with the full frontal creep smile. Im talkin CHEESIN it with eyes wide open.
Me (Wanting to nope out so bad):Uh, Hypnose can you help me out?
>>Hypnose turns to face them from the corner of the room he was at and they both turn around and leave.

Me: (Totally recalled my alarm is set for work at this moment) Hypnose I need to say this now, please dont let me dream forever because I have to go to work really soon.
>>Hypnose looked slightly confused at me
Hypnose:I must go, I have translated the scroll for you *Hands over a few flash cards; when you are ready to go you may at anytime.

>>He takes me to the front of a door/room from within the hall.
>> i walk in to see the front wall isnt a wall its an infinite opening.
*Thats the best way to describe it. Like a callloida scope*
>>shit oh shit oh shit my alarm should be going off real dam soon!!!
>>I sit down in front of the computer and whip out the first card
>>Its a fuckin riddle...wtf?!
>>Next-card-MUST- be-some-real useable-shit-i-thought.jpeg
>>Another fuckin riddle
*All this writing was in blue color pencil.*
>>Hypnose had also given me a little 5 pack of the flatstick gum. Apparently if I ate one it would give me the control i desired for my dreams.
>>Ate the whole fuckin pack
Cont?.......
>>
>>17881673
I am extremely interested in chatting. Please send me an email.
>>
Would you happen to have video evidence of this summoning?
>>
>>17881739
As soon as I have the funds, I will do what I can to provide a video of an evocation. As I've said previously, it's not a very visual process.
>>
>>17881739
Scream at a triangle for an hour then have a disembodied voice talk to you and you've got the experience
>>
>>17880945
It would be nice if there was an occult board so the idiots that sputter "n-n-n-not paranormal" on the magic and div threads would finally shut the fuck up. /x/ would die instantly, but apparently that's what they want.
>>
>>17881769
You know you won't hear the voice, why are you even asking?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-064506.png (498KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-064506.png
498KB, 1080x1920px
>>17881207
Yes I see where you're coming from and this is what I was explaining to my friend that is Muslim. He spoke of jinns and I was baffled about the idea of classing all their demons as bad and only having one name for them. While in fact every religion and such originated from Babylonians that didn't follow no Islam no jewism no Buddhism no Christianity.

What ritual would you recommend me undertake ? I just recently got back to occult and magick and I haven't got many of my notes left.
>>
>>17881927
I don't think Islam classifies all Jinns as bad. They are just beings with free will, like humans. And as such, they can choose to be good or bad.
>>
>>17881934
In my experience and insight they declare mist of them evil although there are certain cases when they do indeed help people but they end up doing malicious things anyway.
>>
I want to summon Marbas again but I am busy and there is way too many people around me right now. I will get my tarot cards when I get to my place. I am also thinking about making a scrying mirror

>>17881927
Djınns were pagan gods. They were worshipped in pre islamic era.
Some people still work with them and their work is known as black magic

Magic is not allowed in Islam. So I can understand why they would label all djinns as evil

As if concepts of evil and good weren't human concepts. Therefore doesn't mean shit
>>
help me find my keys guys. need em by tomorrow
>>
>>17882013
Here they are:
qwertyuiopè+asdfghjklòàùzxcvbnm,.-1234567890'ì
>>
>>17882055
fucking what?
>>
ok found my keys
>>
>>17882107
Magick!

We all know it's real now, let's pack it up and go home.
>>
I am planning to do some evocation today. This part of the sticky confuse me:

>The more hyped-up you are, the better. Here are some ideas: (...) Meditate and clear your mind.
> Once you're all jittery...

Meditation is a relaxing and mind-numbing activity. It is the completely opposite of hyped up and jittery. Where is the error?
>>
>>17882123
>This part of the sticky confuse me

The sticky was composed by rank amateurs. Why should that be confusing?
>>
Back when I was into the occult and an underage poorfag I used to summon demons in my imagination. It's less ridiculous than it sounds. Basically I would meditate and create a room in my head where I had a small table with tea and biscuits, I would then invite spirits and such to have a chat with me under the condition that they meant me no harm. It was pretty creepy now that I think about it.

Any chance this was more than an overactive imagination?
>>
>>17882123
> Meditation is a relaxing and mind-numbing activity. It is the completely opposite of hyped up and jittery. Where is the error?

Forgive me for the confusing wording - I'm referring to any state of heightened awareness that brings the focus to the present moment.

>>17882133
> The sticky was composed by rank amateurs. Why should that be confusing?

Again, I hear a vague proclamation that we're wrong without correction of any kind.
>>
File: HexagramSolomon.jpg (203KB, 1498x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HexagramSolomon.jpg
203KB, 1498x1600px
>>17882158
>Forgive me for the confusing wording - I'm referring to any state of heightened awareness that brings the focus to the present moment.
Oh, I understand what you are saying. How much time should a first-timer dedicate to that part of the ritual? Approximately, of course.

Also I am searching a good printable version of the hexagram of Salomon. My best find is pic related. I have noticed several differences between it and the one in the sticky (http://www.occultopedia.com/images_/hexagram-of-solomon.jpg). Differences like colour, the words "TAU", "ALPHA" and "OMEGA", the order of the inferior drawings... Does that differences matter or we can ignore them?
>>
Where can I buy a proper Emperor Palpatine robe online?
Can anyone recommend an online store?
Bonus points if they sell all the other supplies too.
>>
>>17882265
You can buy any number of fabrics plus a tau robe sewing pattern at most any hobby, craft, or sewing shop.
>>
>>17882158
>Again, I hear a vague proclamation that we're wrong without correction of any kind.

Aren't you the odd little fellow that claimed staring at a sigil was a minor form of summoning?

You also still seem to be laboring on the misconception that someone owes you more than merely pointing out where you're in error.
>>
>>17882271
> Aren't you the odd little fellow that claimed staring at a sigil was a minor form of summoning?

I claimed that myself and others had experienced interesting things as a result of seal mediation. I have yet to be referred to an authoritative source that claims otherwise.

> You also still seem to be laboring on the misconception that someone owes you more than merely pointing out where you're in error.

Anyone can simply claim that someone else is in error with absolutely no basis. For example:

You're wrong about everything and clearly have no experience.

There we go. Now, we've definitively established that you're wrong about everything we can move on with the thread. Remember, it was you who set the measure of authority as "willingness to make baseless accusations."
>>
>>17882271
>http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
>>17882158
>>17882123
>ritual dagger
Fwiw, the wand is more appropriate for these sorts of operations unless you're working under the doctrine that they're all splinters of mind.

>East side
This varies a bit from entity to entity.

>godnames
As per the images or a ritual constructed for those names work better than just winging it, for the most part; this isn't true for every case.

>prep
Generally speaking what I run is an invokation of the planet of the spirit, timed for rising or apex in the planetary hour, followed by Bourneless One, followed by whichever orations appear best, lately I've been digging Heptameron.

Borneless One may or may not be historical, I can see it both ways.

Frankly, it shouldn't really be hard to find any iteration of the Lemegeton evokations to copy and paste.

>opening third eye
Do you actually think any of the 16th c. authors of the Sloane MSS were doing yoga and chakra work?

>nightime is best
Yeah, let's just ignore all these "day/night" designations in just about every edition of Lemegeton. Let's also ignore that it's plainly obvious those designations were designed to mesh with Agrippa's planetary hours.

IJS the faq could use some revision and work.
>>
Does it matter in what language I recite or make requests? Can/should I use some basic divination method like tarot/pendulum/obi during the ritiual to make the communication part easier a bit or would that make things only more convoluted?
>>
>>17882292
Depends on intent, internal doctrine, culture, etc., etc., etc.

I'd run pure GMP style Goetia using Greek, but that sort of reconstruction's beyond my paygrade. The vast majority of the Sloane materials were developed, performed, and written in English.

I'd use Hebrew for Sefer Raziel.

Divination *during* the operation may or may not be adding a layer of convolution. I'd recommend against it. I'm of the opinion that you need to: Get the spirit's attention, make your request(s), and close the rite before the entity thinks you're wasting it's time.
>>
>>17882282
>I claimed that myself and others had experienced interesting things as a result of seal mediation.

I see. So, you were merely repeating rumor and hearsay as fact.

>Anyone can simply claim that someone else is in error with absolutely no basis.

Credibly, no. It's the mirror of what you're doing here.

>>17882284
>Generally speaking what I run is an invokation of the planet of the spirit, timed for rising or apex in the planetary hour, followed by Bourneless One, followed by whichever orations appear best, lately I've been digging Heptameron.

And keep an eye out for hard aspects.

>IJS the faq could use some revision and work.

And maybe a clue.
>>
can i summon a cow
>>
>>17882301
>I'd recommend against it. I'm of the opinion that you need to: Get the spirit's attention, make your request(s), and close the rite before the entity thinks you're wasting it's time.

Unless perhaps you've a decent skryer handy. Otherwise, I agree.
>>
File: IqrWuxM.jpg (208KB, 746x784px) Image search: [Google]
IqrWuxM.jpg
208KB, 746x784px
I am going to give a quick intro to dominant signs. (It is not always your sun sign and it can be multiple) This should be easy way to fuse astrology with summoning. Goetia is mostly a Hebrew tradition, and Hebrew tradition always includes numerology and astrology

http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?nhor=1
Go here. Choose Pullen/Astrolog from methods. Choose "Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen"
Ctrl + f and "cardinal" to get the part which is relevant to all these. (Nowhere else in that page says cardinal)

Now, back to pic related
When someone says I am neptunian influenced blah blah, they refer to planets. They are good to know. Venus will be relevant to relationships, Mars will be relevant to basically warfare and challenges. Saturn- discipline. Pluto- sex, wealth, taboos. Mercury- intellectual.

For signs and planets I would say more than 10 percent is pretty influencial.

You can just cut to the crap and look to your first ranked sign. Your sun moon signs are likely to be in first 3. But I have seen some conjuncts and stelliums in charts and that can change the balance. Or maybe your sun in unaspected and some other planet(most likely moon) is dominating your chart.

This should give more variety of demons you can easily work with.

Also you have some simple (direct/ retrograde) x sign in y house interpretation there. It is pretty direct and not gibberish

If you want to see some elementals, look for more than 25 percent.
>>
>>17882284
> Fwiw, the wand is more appropriate for these sorts of operations unless you're working under the doctrine that they're all splinters of mind.

A good point, this is backed up by the Verum, as well. I will amend the pastebin to indicate that a wand is the proper tool. Regarding a truly minimal evocation, would a tree branch be preferable to a knife? Remember that my intent is to provide the bare minimum and then refer novices to more authoritative sources.

> This varies a bit from entity to entity.

Is there a reasonable default? I gather that the best direction is the quarter of the spirit's ruler, but I'd like to avoid large complex charts of any kind in the pastebin.

> Generally speaking what I run is an invokation of the planet of the spirit, timed for rising or apex in the planetary hour, followed by Bourneless One, followed by whichever orations appear best, lately I've been digging Heptameron.

What version of the Bornless do you recommend? I'm intrigued by older versions after reading Stratton-Kent's work on the subject. Also, I'm never going to get random idiots to perform significant ritual work before attempting a minimal evocation. If this calls their results into question that's a price I'm willing to pay to get people started quickly.

> Frankly, it shouldn't really be hard to find any iteration of the Lemegeton evokations to copy and paste.

I've had great success with extemporaneous evokations, so long as they incorporate certain motifs. The barbaric names associated with the conjuration in particular are much more effective than omitting them but, again, it's my intent to provide the bare minimum required before referring the interested to actual authorities.

> Do you actually think any of the 16th c. authors of the Sloane MSS were doing yoga and chakra work?

No, I'll remove any reference to it from the pastebin. I only wrote the step-by-step tutorial and the other authors are not practitioners. Forgive my oversight.
>>
File: master mandala.png (893KB, 638x636px) Image search: [Google]
master mandala.png
893KB, 638x636px
>>17882313
Hell I'd not be worried about a single tarot pull or other simple operation, tea leaves, tossing of bones, haruspex if you're a competent butcher, but the longer you spend on working a tarot spread or dividing piles of yarrow the more impatient MOST spirits are going to get.

Always check Lemegeton, friends, some spirits are chatty or pissy. Some indication will be given, for many of them, in the text.

>>17882323
>Goetia is mostly a Hebrew tradition
Then why is the word "Goetia" derived from the Greek word "Goes" as exemplified in the Greek Magical Papyri?

Otherwise, I more or less agree, one can do a fuckload of work using astrology, planets, and a standardized chart so you don't need to do the legwork yourself.

You have any good software that parses Agrippan weighting for construction of names of celestial and demonic names?
>>
>>17882330
I default to NW because of reasons, but if we're going to "default" anything then the bottom line is that the triangle goes where the spirit wants it.

>>17882330
>What version of the Bornless
Everything is intent. If you don't give a fuck about HGA the preliminary oration in AC/Mathers' Lemegeton is fine. If you give a fuck, I'd go with Liber Samekh and/or an oration of your own construction modeled on it. If you want to go historical reconstructive, use Headless via Jake Stratton Kent which, iirc, is the last iteration that was circulated before Bornless/Lemegeton became separated (which triggered a gap of probably like half a century before AC plugged the concept back into Lemegeton).

Finally, yeah, yoga's going to HELP and you should be doing it anyhow, but you don't need to be a fully activated Master to get into this work.
>>
>>17882284
>>17882330

Continued.

> Yeah, let's just ignore all these "day/night" designations in just about every edition of Lemegeton. Let's also ignore that it's plainly obvious those designations were designed to mesh with Agrippa's planetary hours.

I'm absolutely aware of these facts but I'm not going to explain the planetary hours in a step-by-step guide to the minimal possible evocation. I can recommend that people look it up, but the majority will ignore this injunction. It's hard enough getting them to read the sources I specifically link in the pastebin, much less calculate the appropriate hour in which to evoke.

> IJS the faq could use some revision and work.

I agree completely. It's an iterative process and I appreciate your contribution.

>>17882305
> I see. So, you were merely repeating rumor and hearsay as fact.

I was describing my experiences accurately. If you have a source other than your own claims that this practice is worthless, I will gladly recant.

> Credibly, no. It's the mirror of what you're doing here.

You have yet to establish your credibility to me in any capacity, and cannot be bothered to make even a trivial effort to do so. Contrast Ape of Thoth, who's been extremely forthright and helpful.

To be clear, I'm taking issue primarily with your unwillingness to contribute in any meaningful fashion. I don't claim to be anything like the final authority on these matters and all it would take is a few moments to link something you think is better informed. That you are unwilling to do this but find ample time to spew contempt is extremely counterproductive, even more so that "how i summon gf" posts.
>>
>>17882333
Whats muh standu demon if I was born on the 12th of november?
>>
>>17882363
>but the majority will ignore this injunction
Then they should expect results to be middling at best, certainly no more than weak visible manifestation.

If someone doesn't want to read inside the current, then they have zero business doing anything in the pastebin.
>>
>>17882333
>Then why is the word "Goetia" derived from the Greek word "Goes" as exemplified in the Greek Magical Papyri?
Sure, historically maybe it started off as a Greek tradition. But Greeks seem to abandon it and most Greek resources seem like destroyed. Hebrew is used a lot more nowadays

Solar fire has an option to create your charts. But I have never looked how advanced it is.
>>
>>17882373
> Then they should expect results to be middling at best, certainly no more than weak visible manifestation.

This is acceptable. All I need is enough results to keep their interest long enough to do the actual study required. I'm not claiming to be a typical case but even my fumbling attempts thus far have been highly useful to me.

> If someone doesn't want to read inside the current, then they have zero business doing anything in the pastebin.

Here is where you and I must unfortunately part ways. I recommend this misshapen parody of actual Lemegeton because even the weakest manifestations may be enough to convince people to pursue it further.

I understand the barrier to entry is high for good reason but I am compelled to lower it as much as possible for reasons that would not interest you, I imagine.
>>
>>17882333
Can somebody link a place where I can learn how to use that wheel? Nothing similar on the sticky.
>>
Is there a particular friend that should I attempt to summon if I need to deal with sexual frustration caused by mental illness, with the goal to either partially conjure my desires in reality or channel my energy into a different route? Or the universally adviced Orobas will suit for my needs?
>>
>>17882395
>look up name of demon
>see it's correlations laterally from center to edge
>???
>profit
It has everything from angel in Paulina through degree of the sky through planet through zodiacal sign. This isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>17882373
If we're approaching this from a psychological perspective, then what difference does the time make?
>>
>>17882395
Yeah, he keeps posting it but offers no explanation and acts all superior when we're confused.
>>
>>17882387
>>17882387

Yes you can design a wheel like that but "wheel designer" is cancer. It is not easy to use at all.
>>
>>17882363
>If you have a source other than your own claims that this practice is worthless, I will gladly recant.

So, you're an authority, despite having no meaningful experience, and I'm not?

You're a treasure!

>You have yet to establish your credibility to me in any capacity

I know. It's as if I just don't give a shit whether you believe me or not.

>>17882373
>Then they should expect results to be middling at best, certainly no more than weak visible manifestation.

Which will then be classified as a meaningful result, reinforcing inflated claims for the practice.

>>17882407
>If we're approaching this from a psychological perspective

That's probably a bad idea.
>>
>>17882411
It's use is self obvious. It's a circular chart. I repeat:
>find demon name
>see the lateral correspondence
>standardize from there
>>
>>17882422
> I know. It's as if I just don't give a shit whether you believe me or not.

If you don't give a shit about me, I don't give a shit about you. Well done, you've alienated someone. I hope it was worth it.
>>
>>17882323
fuck yes im a taurus
>>
Good morning /sum/, how are you all doi--

Y'all should be nicer to each other. What gives?
>>
>>17882427
Can you greentext us an experience you've had with a summoning?
>>
>Love is the law, love under will.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>17882461
Welcome to hell, wait until around noon and it'll die down
>>
Does using bath salts during the bath(i don't mean the drugs) affect the summoning ritual? I'm legit curious.
>>
>>17882502
I use bath salts. The Greater Key gives full instructions for the ritual bath if you'd like to do it properly.
>>
>>17882393
I'd be interested in hearing why you feel like lowering the bar.
>>
>>17882422
Obviously you do care to a certain extent, seen as how you're still here trying to get the last word in.
>>
>>17882515
why shouldn't everyone have access to something? it's the same logic as chaos magic and punk rock.
>>
>>17882284
>Do you actually think any of the 16th c. authors of the Sloane MSS were doing yoga and chakra work?
No, but they would have had they known it's existence and benefits.

Fuck off with your attitude.
>>
>>17882515
First, I feel if this practice has the power we claim, it should be spread as far and wide as possible. I feel an ethical obligation to give people power over their own lives, even idiots, and I feel that the demands made of novice practitioners ("read this entire corpus, perform these rituals daily for months or years with no visible effect, etc.") all but ensure that this power ends up in the hands of people who have no intention of using it the way I want to see it used.

Second, I ultimately aspire to more than slavish recreations of past work. Every potential sorcerer you alienate is someone who could have contributed something meaningful to your own work, in time. We'll need a lot more rigor eventually but for now building momentum is enough for me.

Finally, I have met amazing people through /sum/, and the solidarity I feel with other rank amateurs moves me to focus on their problems and concerns rather than those of more capable and experienced practitioners. Many people are unable to invest more than the bare minimum in their circumstances, and telling those people to go to hell rubs me the wrong way. It's like kicking a guy when he's already down.
>>
This thread is so god damn autistic. Wow.
>>
>>17882461
thelefaggots came along and shut down meaningful discussion with their GD roleplay garbage.
>>
>>17882515
If somebody summons a demon and gets hurt, it's on them. The fact is you don't need 2 decades of sucking crowley's cock to do your first evocation.
>>
>>17882435
>If you don't give a shit about me

Not what I wrote, is it? It's nothing to me whether you believe me or think I'm just trolling you. That's not the same as not caring about you. I'm actually concerned that you and others following your example will set such a low bar for success that you will miss out on the really fun stuff. Worse, I fear that you will also miss any substantive benefit of practice.
>>
>>17882401
Sorry dude, I am new as fuck in occultism. Taking Vepar as an example (bottom right of the wheel, nº 42), what does the "feminism with horns" symbol mean? And the "underlined omega"? I am having trouble linking those symbols with actual dates.

A different question, who are the inner circle of names (Mikael in our Vepar example)? And the middle names (Raphael and Amaymon in Vepar)?
>>
>>17882602
Oh fuck off. Nobody likes you. Go back to omg where it's just you and Thoth sucking each other off.
>>
>>17880693
Every time you post a picture in your stupid house the floor is filthy.

Buy a broom you filthy thing.
>>
>>17882628
Looks clean to me.
>>
>>17882604
>feminism with horns

That's Mercury, and Venus is regular feminism.
>>
>>17882604
>what does the "feminism with horns" symbol mean?
Mercury.

>underlined omega
Libra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary_hours

>Who are the four archangels
They're the four archangels
>>
>>17882536
East India Company was founded 17 years before the birth of Elias Ashmole.

They knew about Hindi/Vedic culture, they just didn't care. All indications point to Dee being more interested in Mesoamerican than India.
>>
>>17882673
>They knew about Hindi/Vedic culture
I doubt there was much cultural exchange in 1600, especially considering that most Yogis are secretive af.

Regardless, Hatha Yoga should be practiced by everyone in this thread.
>>
>>17882662
Do you have any preferance on how to implement the metals when summoning a demon? (copper, silver etc)
>>
>>17882698
How do you implement yoga magically? Just do it?
>>
>>17882706
>Just do it?
Yes, daily. Get a routine and stick with it.
>>
>>17882723
It just seems weird watching soccer mom yoga videos for magick.
>>
>>17882662

I'm contemplating a sainthood for you.

>>17882673
>All indications point to Dee being more interested in Mesoamerican than India.

Still one of the most curious kinks of all.

>>17882699

See, "Observations":

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
>>
>>17882698
I already said we should be doing yoga anyhow, I'm just saying the stewards of these texts didn't appear to have an interest in the praxes of India.
>>
>>17882662
Also don't you think it would make more sense to one demon to cover 10 degrees instead of 5 just like in Goetia? And have them cover it twice. So that way day- night demons would be seperate and demons would reside in signs they actually belong to.
I mean Samigina is in supposed to be in Taurus, not aries

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iKo4_YRg4IA/UOFSpCFnNkI/AAAAAAAAAqg/GKPRywBTJJA/s1600/ttt.png
This chart just doesn't feel right. I feel like I could have organized it better

And what's the second dial supposed to mean? Aries has Mars, Sun, Jupiter. Taurus has Venus, Mercury Saturn. So I suppose those are planetary rulers. But are they related to demons themselves in a way? The way it is aligned they have to
>>
>>17882741
You were told to go away. Get to stepping.
>>
>>17882759
>i told u to leev this anenymoos free acces website u betr do it
>>
When you guys make an offering, say wine for example. Do you just leave it there until the wine evaporates away?

Doesnt really seem practical. People would comment on the random chalice of wine rotting in the corner.
>>
>>17882772
Ok, that does it.

You can leave too.
>>
File: 1467470662062.png (303KB, 598x328px) Image search: [Google]
1467470662062.png
303KB, 598x328px
>>17882788
Nah actually I think I rather feel like sticking around, thanks.
>>
>>17882784
>Do you just leave it there until the wine evaporates away?
For alcohol, I'd generally recommend this but wine can linger longer than some folks would prefer.

In the case of water I just leave it out until it turns then take any renaming food offering along with it out to the pines near my house because there are amanitas out there. Essentially leave it out until it's obviously inedible but not decaying. Afterward, DON'T just toss it in the trash.

>people would comment
>he doesn't have a dedicated ritual space/room/shrine/field/whatever
>>
>>17882788
can I leave please?
>>
File: 1462412617756.png (108KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1462412617756.png
108KB, 1270x1136px
>>17882794
Hey I asked you this the other day but never checked back to see if you responded. You have an email?
>>
>>17882802
No, you have to stay until you shift is over.
>>
>>17882804
goddamn it
>>
>>17882799
You haven't green texted a summoning story yet.
>>
>>17882808

I'll give you a good one in like two weeks-ish.
>>
>>17882799

Thanks for the advice.

If I cant toss it in the trash what do I do with it?
>>
I think I will -try to- fuse my voodoo knowledge to all these summoning shit

Chaote and proud. I am going to do some experimental shit

I will make a mini doll of myself and make it stand in a cycle instead of myself. Chanelling the whole mini stationary temple could be done by doing the actual summoning first.
The point is not to creep out the people I live in. Also maybe experiment with a stationary temple. So I don't have to move things a lot since I am constantly in the move for this summer

Although I am not sure about handling the candles. Leaving fire unsupervised seems like a dumb choice. Maybe I will use some fire symbolism until I find one that works
Alcohol incense should work just fine I think. As long as I keep reprenishing it since it vaporates

I expect it to be the weakest shit first. But it should keep getting more powerful if it works like I intend to

>>17882741
Thanks I will read into it
>>
>>17882816
How do you know it'll be good?

I'm specifically waiting for Ape's stories. Since he's claiming visual manifestations, he must have some good ones.

Or he's just as full of shit as the rest of us.
>>
>>17882830

>How do you know it'll be good?

Two words: demon sex.
>>
>>17882844
two letters: no
>>
>>17882844
So you're going to hump the air and fondle empty space? Not interested.
>>
>>17882854

What? No. I have a partner, you know... And toys...
>>
>>17882874
Is the partner a demon?

If so, I have some bad news...
>>
>>17882889

Nope! Just a regular human partner!
>>
File: tumblr_n5bad2usDV1rnfjc5o1_500.png (117KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5bad2usDV1rnfjc5o1_500.png
117KB, 500x457px
>>17882959
If you don't use Star Sapphire you'll make baby Baphomet cry.
>>
>>17882772

Adorable, ain't he?

>>17882989

Don't mind the cute, but too pink.
>>
>>17882989

Sounds a little too straight for my tastes.
>>
>>17881169

I glanced over this thread last night right before sleeping. This picture was the one sigil, description I looked at. I slept and had a wild dream of a party with people I look up to and had secks with a hot girl. I then had a false awakening in my room and saw a face coming from the dark corner of the room where my monitor is. It was wearing a duster hat, had silver hair and a grizzled face and looked like he hadn't bathed in a month. He had a wide grin on his mouth. It was frightening but not overly threatening. He looked like a criminal from the late 1800s, a highwayman or something.

Upon waking for real I thought just maybe it could have been Glasya-Labolas calling out to me? It occurred to me that a turned off monitor (where the image appeared in the false awakening) could double as a black mirror. There was nothing that suggested a dog with griffin wings but he did appear to be a man-slaughtering type. Goetia spirits usually have multiple forms they appear in. Curious to know if anyone has summoned this spirit before. Though it was just a dream, it was an odd one. I fell asleep with a heavy feeling and thinking I was going to have a nightmare.
>>
File: 1466123635942.jpg (47KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466123635942.jpg
47KB, 640x960px
>>17883017
>>17882989
you faggots ruin everything you touch, even the summoning kids don't want you around

lol
>>
>>17883053
>Star Sapphire can't be used with a same sex pair
>>
>>17883081

The very first line is literally about "this is the penis and this is the vagina". Am I missing something here?? I mean granted penis + vagina != straight by default but that's how it reads to me.

Anyway I was thinking more along the lines of Lon Milo DuQuette's thing from the Illustrated Goetia.
>>
>>17883142
If you do the butt sex method you should post about the results.
>>
File: esoterica.jpg (780KB, 824x704px) Image search: [Google]
esoterica.jpg
780KB, 824x704px
>>17880693

Have you managed to get a spirit to either full physical materialisation or manifestation (in a scrying mirror, incense smoke etc) so you can see and physically describe its form?

If you were describe it to an artist whos intention was to accurately represent the demons and spirits through pictures, how would you go about doing that?

Are the ''Dictionarre Inferal'' illustrations accurate or do the demons and spirits form vary for different people depending on their disposition?

Descriptions in occult writings and artistic representations of demons fascinate me (A O Spare always had some good stuff about physical manifestations of atavisms, thoughtforms and such but his art, while excellent in his draghtsmanship, is very cryptic, surreal, personal and difficult to glean solid interpretation from.
>>
>>17883177

There will possibly be butt stuff involved.
>>
>>17880693
Any guides that have tips for creating circles?? Not much of an artist, I want to know what I'm doing when I try to make one.
>>
These threads used to be cool.
Now they're full of faggots
>>
>>17883251
You can thank ape and sigma for that.
>>
>>17883262
>>17883251
Just kids that don't want to put in the work to get actual results and just want to roleplay summoning demons; those guys are the problem.
>>
A.M.S
Could you respond to my e-mail? It sort of solves things up for me if you could do that ^^
>>
>>17883142
Grimoirum Sanctissimum's also an option.
In any case have one operator take the passive role, then follow along with:
http://hermetic.com/osiris/analysisstarsapphire.htm
Ararita: Elaborations on the Star Sapphire in my library.
The 11th degree notes in my various OTO files.
>>
I'm really interested in all of that summoning subject, and if it actually works, I'm going to be totally consumed by it.

I read the pastebin, but I wont try it based on that, given that I still can fuck up.

for one, http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/img/fig153-4.jpg this is waaaay more complex than what was described in the pastebin.

I've been a christian up untill I turned 18, thats when I noticed that "the holy spirit" feeling I felt during meetings, that brought tears to my eyes and so on, was just a feeling of community, a feeling that psychologicly comes when a group of people believe in the same thing (I'm overly interested in psychology). I felt the same thing during an In Flames concert, but -much- stronger, and given that there are so many flawed reasons to believe in god, like "he will answer your prayers, but not always, because no one can understand god (and all those excuses you hear when you ask why he doesnt answer your prayer)" are waaay too vague and easy to fake, I stopped believing. Because of the lack of proof.

But I am still open to believe that there is something out there... I just need proof.
And if demons are real, I want to test it, because I want them to excist. I want something supernatural to excist.
The reason why I need a very descriptive and foolproof tutorial is because I dont want to be posessed, or haunted. I know that might just be my previous christian knowledge speaking, but demons are usually portraid as something that can potentially harm you.

Ouiji boards, for example has been psychologically prooven to be a scam, it's your uncociousness doing it (you can find different studies on it on the web), because you -want- it to work. I tested it myself, and nothing happened.

Sorry for bad spelling, but I'm really tired atm, and english is not my main language.
>>
>>17883347
Joyofsatan.org
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 213x187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 213x187px
What is the fucking secret to drawing these little fucking things? I can't for the life of me do it consistently.

Also, what are these symbols called?
>>
>>17883314

Yep, that's the idea! Hopefully my partner and my special demon friend are on the same page.
>>
I read the sticky
how do you sell your soul? which deity is best and does anyone have experiences
thanks
>>
>>17883416
Draw a triangle, then draw a slightly curved line on the two inner sides using the straight line as a guide, then erase the straight lines
>>
>>17883397
This. The meditations page will change your life.
>>
>>17883453

First, as someone who ostensibly sold their soul, don't do that. It's a bad idea generally speaking, *especially* if you're going into things with that intention because someone is gonna rip you off. I didn't even reaaaally sell my soul, technically speaking. You need that thing.

Second, there isn't a "best", they all bring different and sometimes overlapping things to the table. If you're really determined to enter into an insane pact with your soul as collateral, you should probably actually meet the spirits in question. Read through the list of Goetia, figure out which ones sound cool, and consider some noncommital forms of invocation, i.e. do a small ritual in their name and see if they speak back to you. Follow your gut. The Goetia aren't some kind of abstract elemental/primordial force, they're sentient beings, and some of them are mean and manipulative.
>>
>>17883529
>>17883495
>>17883453
>>17883397
Seems the thread is attracting retards
>>
>>17883397
>>17883495

Don't get involved with them
>>
>>17883533
>>17883540
butthurt samefag
>>
>>17883533

I'm just keepin' it real over here, don't play around with demons if you aren't ready for the potential consequences.
>>
is there a spirit that looks like a rabbit?
>>
>>17883667
or a mouse, or a mixture of both
>>
>>17880693
What's the book on that shelf?
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17883667
If it looks like a rabbit, if it smells like a rabbit, if it talks like a rabbit...
>>
>>17883667
>>17883673

It's a bit of a misconception that Goetia have specific default forms and appearances. The way they're described in the various books is reference to traditional animals, objects, and trappings that correspond with what the Goetia represents. Our minds receive entities as they're able to receive them, so if some sort of image is already in your head, it's likely they'll appear that way to you. That said, I don't think anyone traditionally takes a mouse/rabbit form, but if you're asking because you saw that in a vision, then, like I always say, the best way to know is to ask them yourself. Do you have a hunch who it could be?
>>
>>17883347
Can anyone help? Like... I wanna try it, but I wanna do it in a way where its really hard for me to fuck up... I wanna play it as safe as possible the first time.
>>
>>17883701
>Do you have a hunch who it could be?
no clue. i saw it once sitting next to my bed, spinning it's tail in front of it, as if it wanted to disappear behind it. i was laying in my bed, just looking at it, wondering what the hell that is. then i noticed something moving in the corner of my eye and turned my head, but there was just my cat sleeping peacefully. when i turned my head back again that rabbit/mouse thing was gone and i was left baffled. never seen it again
>>
>>17883184
Answer this guy, it looks fucking smart.
>>
>>17883782
This is just a random shot in the dark, but maybe it could be some type of nature spirit. From what I've heard, they often assume animal or nature themed forms.
>>
>>17883782

It's more likely than not it was just a gentle spirit passing by that got shy when you noticed it. The Goetia are not the only vocative entities there are, y'know. I wouldn't worry too much, but maybe leave it a small gift on an altar it might appreciate to show it you mean no harm (I'd recommend cheese but that's probably not the best thing to leave out).

>>17883767

Lemme take a crack at it in a few minutes, yeah?
>>
>>17883184
> Have you managed to get a spirit to either full physical materialisation or manifestation (in a scrying mirror, incense smoke etc) so you can see and physically describe its form?

My ability to perceive things visually is terrible. I have seen strange patterns in smoke and my own reflection in the black mirror changing facial expression but that is it.

> If you were describe it to an artist whos intention was to accurately represent the demons and spirits through pictures, how would you go about doing that?

I would go full Islam, representing them as seals rather than as physical beings.

> Are the ''Dictionarre Inferal'' illustrations accurate or do the demons and spirits form vary for different people depending on their disposition?

I don't know. I suspect they vary widely based on our preconceptions but I could easily be wrong.

>
Descriptions in occult writings and artistic representations of demons fascinate me (A O Spare always had some good stuff about physical manifestations of atavisms, thoughtforms and such but his art, while excellent in his draghtsmanship, is very cryptic, surreal, personal and difficult to glean solid interpretation from.

A.O. Spare is wonderful and a big inspiration to me. I feel "cryptic and surreal" better captures my experience of spirits than "guy with a horse head."
>>
>>17883814
aight :p
>>
>>17883347
>>17883767

Okay, so, first, here's the disclaimer (for which I'm sure some of the more experienced thread regulars will admonish me):

Do not place faith of safety in any of my advice. I am a neophyte and a non-literalist/traditionalist. I'm also a demonolator and evangelist, and marginally possessed at that, so anything I say could be said under persuasion with the express purpose of misleading you. Don't play with forces beyond your control if you can't handle the potential repercussions! That said, I offer all my advice in best faith, I try to be read on the topic, and I do have a strong bond of trust with the demon I serve, and I don't believe they're out to mislead you either.

That said, I recommend first you undertake some form of invocation before attempting a ritualistic evocation. Invocation, as I see it, is not inherently less dangerous than evocation, but it's less committal and frankly a more polite way to go about things as I see it. I stress this a lot when I talk about Goetic summoning, but I truly believe that the single most important element to all of this is communication with the entity you mean to contact. Being pulled into the material realm only to end up trapped in a binding seal while some jerk you've never met starts screaming curses at you and demanding obedience seems like a pretty terrible way to meet someone, right?

So peruse the Lemegeton and find out which Goetia calls out to you. Don't go into this with preconceived notions or intentions - read about what kind of a person they are, the things they're interested in, find a seal that's aesthetically pleasing, etc. If you feel an intuitive pull towards anyone in particular, then congratulations! That's probably them trying to make contact with you. I'd probably be wary of anyone described as a "terrible, wrathful king" or "serial liar", but if someone wants to talk to you in the first place, they'll likely be much more receptive to invocation. (Cont.)
>>
>>17883893

So part two is the process of invocation, which is where I go offroading. I think the most important part of any ritual is *not* traditional trapping and symbolism, but the intent, desire, motivation, and earnestness you put into the process. It's gotta come from the heart - you can practice a by-the-numbers routine, but if it doesn't mean anything to you and you're just doing it because, then that's a fairly certain way to fail or worse. The forebearers of this practice had their reasoning and they argue their methods, so if you agree with their lines of reasoning, by all means follow their routine. Personally, I'm pretty loosey-goosey with this stuff (which is maaaaaybe how I got into the relationship with a demon I'm in now, but hey, that's just how things go sometimes).

My suggested beginner's method would be as follows. First, perform some sort of cleansing process. This can be literal, like taking a bath or clearing a space, or metaphorical, like changing your state of mind through meditation, sobriety, inebriation, whatever. Align your chakras and shit or whatever it is y'all hippies do. The right state of mind is absolutely critical to all of this. Prepare mentally and emotionally for what may come, and try to make peace with the possibilities in advance.

Next, once you're feeling refreshed and squeaky clean, you need their seal. This is actually something I'm a bit of a stickler for, but I think it's important to actually draw the seal for yourself and not just print it out. Look at it, feel the motion of your hand as it translates and transposes the symbol, and really reflect on how it looks, the angles and curves, the size of things, etc. You can do this on plain paper, parchment if you're fancy, your body if you're daring, whatever.

Finally, you gotta set the mood. Draw the curtains, light some candles or incense, lie on your back with your eyes closed, whatever. The point here is to make the space welcoming and inviting. (Cont.)
>>
>>17883893
>>17883942

And after all that, all that's left to do is to call out to whoever it is you're trying to make contact with. You might hear them, or see them, or feel their presence abstractly. Then: talk to them. Just talk. Request they do no harm, let them to be free to go as they please, ask them to leave if you feel like they're overstaying their welcome, and beyond that just try to get to know them. Be a good host about it - this isn't about binding them to the material realm and having them actualize your requests. We're just at first base over here.

Done correctly, I believe this process can be wholly safe and won't pose any mental/bodily harm to you. The number one risk here is them setting up shop in the mind temple you constructed for them to visit without your consent, but this typically isn't anything malicious in my understanding and it's a good sign that they took some sort of liking to you. If it's inconvenient or otherwise negatively impacting you, there are ways to expel them, but worst case you'll probably just end up with a friend in your head giving you occasional advice and input. I honestly believe that despite the reputation they have, most of the Goetia are pretty nice folks. But they are powerful, and this is where I think people go wrong in thinking they can, as a beginner, force them to their will. Putting them in a painful and demanding position will probably prompt them to lash out, but otherwise, they aren't really out to hurt you.

Anyway, tl;dr: open your mind and try to have a nice chat with one, and see where that takes you.
>>
>>17883985
Thank you for taking the time to write that, this helped a lot! (I'd also be interested in chatting more, so e-mail me on [email protected], and I'll give you a discord inv or something that... I'd really appreciate some personal guidence so I'd feel a bit more secure... But I'll read up on the different demons or.... goetic's... I'll try to read up on it as I dont have enough info to start doing this... and then see who id like to talk to... because if I can trade shit that wont fuck up my life for services that I want, thats the shit I've been looking for. Christianity didnt do that. I didnt want to serve some god (I stopped believing even there was a christian god) who asked me to do everything for him, and he'd get to "choose" what he wanted to give me. thats not fair. I dont give a shit about god's plan for me, HE STATES HE GAVE US FREE WILL, but has a plan for us? Fuck logic.
>>
>>17884542
also, another question... if demons dont manifest, and all you hear is voices or feelings... how the heck do you know its not just placebo, and you just make it all up because you want to believe it? And how can they be so well pictured if no one sees them when they summon them?
>>
>>17884542
>>17884554

No worries, friend! I'll shoot you an email a little later probably (you too A.M.S.).

And how do you know it's not just in your head? That's up to you to decide. I can't offer you "proof" for a phenomenon that lies outside the boundaries of the physical sciences. Sorry if that's not satisfactory, but that's the way these kinds of things go.
>>
>>17884598
thats a reasonable answer, and a much more logical one than what christians give. If we get to chat, I'd like to get some help with which demon to summon, as I dont feel I can gather enough information give how new I am to this.
>>
Another question, given that one of you guys must have asked a demon this answer. which religion is the correct one to believe in? like... is christianity the true religion?
>>
>>17884659
well, supposedly the demons themselves have varied beliefs, for example If I recall correctly Orobas is a gnostic.
>>
>>17884662
Interesting...

I am an ENTJ, if that tell you guys anything. And I really feel like Marchosias is someone I can relate to... I want to know more about her, but mostly what I've read is that she is skilled in verbal and physical battle's, something I admire, but its somewhat short... she also seems to be a very hard demon to summon, as I read that she spits fire to scare off new summoners, and I've never summoned anything before.
>>
>>17883985
>be me
>decide try this
>trying orobas
>hear nothing
>feel nothing
>ask for a sign
> I leap slightly upwards from coucg

Did it work? I feel nothing
>>
>>17884852
Now I feel slightly energized, asked him for energy
>>
>>17884690
no one?
>>
Artfag here.

I'm thinking about doing summonings for artistic inspiration and I really want some undeniable visuals or physical presence, what spirits would you recommend?

Would doing a portrait be a suitable offering? Would they manifest themselves for a portrait?
>>
>>17885517
>>17882323

I have a theory that depending on whether you are already influenced by that demon is very relevant. And odd choice leaves you tired, a relatable one leaves you energitized
So maybe get your chart calculated. Find the sign you are most influenced by
>>
>>17882818
You can toss it in the trash. I've done it before and the results have been favorable.

As soon as the food starts to look not-so-fresh anymore, inform the spirit that with its permission you are removing the worldly remains of their feast/sacrifice. With alcohol it's the same. As long as it's genuinely respectful in your eyes, it's OK. If you think you're being disrespectful, don't do it. Do something you're comfortable with.

In any case, take the trash out immediately.
>>
>>17880760
I'm wondering if Belial, Asmoday, Barbatos, or Gaap would be "safe" for a first time summon?
>>
>>17884598
> No worries, friend! I'll shoot you an email a little later probably (you too A.M.S.).

I have yet to see an email from you and I'm very eager to ask you a question in private.
>>
>>17885683
Do you have any plans for what you will be summoning next? Did anything new/interesting happened?
>>
>>17885566
kek
>>
>>17883347
>The reason why I need a very descriptive and foolproof tutorial is because I dont want to be posessed, or haunted. I know that might just be my previous christian knowledge speaking, but demons are usually portraid as something that can potentially harm you.

That seems sane.

Best practice is to learn ceremonial magic first, before approaching something like the Goetia. It will take time and effort.

>>17883893

Silly shit.

>>17884554
>also, another question... if demons dont manifest,

They do, if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>17880693
So someone else likes magick near high rise windows too.
>>
Alot of questions that would be answered if you read the fucking book.

I understand you has to ask, but always happens the same, everyone ask, the thread becomes repetitive and at the end nobody do a shit.
>>
So looking for info I have found this:
http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/12128.html

Fake or real?
>>
>>17885835

Tediously long, I'd say.
>>
Why is this thread so dead right now
>>
>>17886343
idk
make a new /sum/
>>
>>17886343
demons

always blame the demons

that's basically this generals motto too
>>
>>17886343
We're more active past two o'clock
>>
>>17883893
>>17883942
>>17883985
Marbasfag here, that's pretty much how I did/do it, I just set up some protection if its my first time summoning someone.
>>
Is there a way to do the 'ritual' from the sticky on a smaller scale. Because I live with other people I don't have room to go crazy with the drawing on the floor and stuff.
>>
File: initations.jpg (53KB, 472x334px) Image search: [Google]
initations.jpg
53KB, 472x334px
>>17886522
Go innnawoods or unnaground
>>
>>17886522
I really, honestly don't recommend trying to make the ritual any more basic. It's already so stripped down and limited, any further simplification would either render it unsafe or ineffective.
>>
Do you think this stuff could help me with divination? Would it be possible to make my readings clearer and easier by summoning these demons?
>>
>>17886543
There are a few demons who teach divination, consult them
>>
Does anyone here made a deal/talked to Azazel? What is he like?
>>
What is the worst that could happen if I were to summon Beleth?
>>
>>17886593
Fucking don't

nigga just don't
>>
>>17886551
Regal, ancient, potent, and sort of a:
>big guy
But that's beside the point. He's a warlord above all. Before the sedition he was known as the "The Deserter" or Asbeel, iirc, also appears to be associated with Gadrael, another fallen brother, the "Wall of God". Asbeel, Gadrael, and Azazel all rule over cosmetics in The Book of Enoch, though Azazel's decidedly more warlike, teaching how to make armor, etc.
>>
>>17886531

Hi! I shot you an email.
>>
How's the progress on that comprehensive demon-list?
>>
>>17886613

Why not?
>>
>>17886522
I will post my experimental voodoo crosses goetia here if it works which you know. That's probably the basis of shrines

But you will probably have to do more work with my version. My experiment will be more time consuming and it will be probably more expensive if it works. And I suppose it would require at least one time of drawing stuff on the floor

Then again the main point is to not freak people out. Or in my case, having a mini stationary base.
>>
>>17884690
I want to know if I should just go for orobas, or if I actually should go for Marchosias, which is one of the demons that I think I admire... I need some pointers. Also, Sallos is one that I would like to summon, as I need to ask someone some questions about love, and maby a service.
>>
>>17880693
Just wondering what being a client of yours might entail, A.M.S.?
>>
>>17886648
he summons demons to do shit for you
>>
>>17886620
Well, I was thinking of talking to him since I have a very specific request, and he (as described in Enoch) granted humankind with the exact thing I'm looking for.
Any specifics when talking to him? Is he hard to work with?
Thank you.
>>
>>17886638
Also interested in this.
>>
>>17886642
Forgot to tripfag

>>17886645
Maybe try finding your dominant sign and your planet and see if any of those demons are relate to you in an astrological sense
Or just say fuck it and go summon Marchosias. But maybe meditating first will help, try reading Liber Null on mind control. I think that's a very helpful start. Also keep a magical diary
Personally I trust in my banishment skills mostly due to my involvement in chaos magick
>>
File: Azhazael1.png (380KB, 4389x6366px) Image search: [Google]
Azhazael1.png
380KB, 4389x6366px
>>17886656
All I can say is that the name Azazel does not appear in Lemegeton.
>>
File: Azhazael2.png (324KB, 4377x6358px) Image search: [Google]
Azhazael2.png
324KB, 4377x6358px
>>17886672
>>
>>17886664
Yeah, this is -a lot- to digest, I was not aware that people went full on mages on this... Could someone please contact me on [email protected] so we can talk more, or, if you are up for it, we can voice chat through some program that wont compromise your identity.... I just really want to get into this, and I really want some sort of a tutor, or guidance councellor.
>>
Through goetian summoning could I improve my mechanical skills? Drawing, singing, etc?
>>
File: murmur.png (152KB, 727x673px) Image search: [Google]
murmur.png
152KB, 727x673px
As a history major, I am immensely tempted to summon him and ask to speak with major figures to know what really happened from their perspective.

Okay basically I'm trying to hang out with Hitler, fight me.
>>
>>17886699
Yes
>>
File: 1453850892976.jpg (89KB, 702x880px) Image search: [Google]
1453850892976.jpg
89KB, 702x880px
>>17886700
I want to try this later

don't spoil anything I want my time with my husbando to be personal
>>
>>17886705
good luck, if you get to it before me tell him I said hi(el).
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (103KB, 532x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
103KB, 532x575px
How's this then, what am I supposed to tell from this?
>>
>>17886651
Not that guy, but someone could summon a demon to do something to you as kind of proof that this shit isn't just RP/crazies?
>>
>>17886733
there was that one guy who sold his soul for gum.
>>
>>17886687

What people are doing here is mostly ceremonial magick
You can diverse, choose one that personally intrigues you. Go western or eastern or both. Personally I would only advise against Indian stuff

I mean you have to figure stuff on your own instead of having one tutor and trust him on all subjects

There is Chaos Magick, Thelema, Kabbalah, Tantra, Hermeticism, Druids, Wiccans, Neo Platonism, Enochian, lots of stuff

Probably doesn't matter which one you decide to follow. Having some mind control, meditating and learning to organize your thoughts is always useful

>>17886719
Libra, Capricorn, Scorpio, Virgo, Pisces

Orobas and Sallos would be a good start. You are 11% Pisces so Marchosias is also a good choice
>>
File: wojack russian lenin.png (331KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
wojack russian lenin.png
331KB, 680x684px
>>17886751
please stop mentioning that
>>
>>17886752
yeah, I'm ofc going to read up on my own, I dont like relying completly on other people, but I also would like some sort of a kickstarter, if that makes sense... where someone can just help me frame in a good foundation to build on.

Also, how did you figure out that those are good based on my sign?
>>
>>17886752
Should I postpone summoning a demon untill I've learned about mind control?
>>
File: IMG_20160705_120839.jpg (165KB, 766x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_120839.jpg
165KB, 766x416px
>>17886752
Whatcha think of these? (1/2)
>>
File: IMG_20160705_120816.jpg (152KB, 825x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_120816.jpg
152KB, 825x443px
>>17886791
(2/2)
>>
Hi /sum/ been lurking since A.M.S. decided to show off his hot wife.

[The tits that launched a thousand evocation]

Anyway, ive decided to get off the fence and give this a go, but there are a few problems.

1) I live with two other people one of whom is judgementally Christian

2)I work 6-7 days a week.

3) my gf is apprehensive because supernatural stuff loves to fuck with her.

Bearing in mind that I'm not gping to sell my family for gum, what are some good ways to balance life and evocation?
>>
File: sdadws.svg-path4419-2-4-7-231.png (353KB, 1212x723px) Image search: [Google]
sdadws.svg-path4419-2-4-7-231.png
353KB, 1212x723px
>>17886766
> Also, how did you figure out that those are good based on my sign?
It is in Goetia
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

>>17886788
People doesn't seem to have problems with Orobas at all as long as you don't offer your family for gum
Maybe try Orobas first and learn mind control in the meanwhile

>>17886791
>>17886793
Why do you have to be such a capricorn? But your second influence is Aquarius so you are ok
I wouldn't expect Capricorns to be here without a water or an air influence so it figures
Maybe avoid demons affliated with fire signs(Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) Or maybe not. It is up to you
>>
>>17886839

Stay up late or wake up early so you can avoid the people you live with.
Don't tell your gf anything
>>
File: wardoggo6.jpg (203KB, 1033x699px) Image search: [Google]
wardoggo6.jpg
203KB, 1033x699px
>>17886839
sell your gf for gum

sex is limited, gum is eternal
>>
File: graphic.png (24KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
24KB, 750x562px
>>17886849
Possible. But my gf is one of my roommates. This and the fact that she can tell when I'm lying complicate the issue.

>>17886859
Your saliva will eventually break down gum.

Also natal chart right triangle edition
>>
Since demons are thought to be invented by the human mind and thus fed by human emotion I will try to create a demon that is a representation of 4chan as a whole, is this possible
>>
>>17886946
>I, as an utter newfriend, am going to attempt sophisticated methods of egregore, golem, and elemental synthesis that's usually reserved for high-degree initiates into various systems under sexual conditions
>I think this is a good idea

Best of luck, friend.
>>
>>17886943
>But my gf is one of my roommates
Go to bathroom perform the ritual in the 3-4 am in the morning
If your gf is awake when you are back, tell her you had a stressful dream about work and sweated beyond comprehension so you took a shower so you are calm now
And you did take a shower. Before the ritual

>the fact that she can tell when I'm lying complicate the issue.
Get gud. You don't actually have to tell major lies. Just don't tell the truth either.
>>
>>17886849
So is it okay to silently read the words of evocation silently?
>>
>>17886961

As in a low voice? It is ok
>>
>>17886946
egregore?
>>
How should you word your command to a spirit that was summoned through the guide in the pastebin? Can you just say "I ask that you do this and that, and that no harm comes to me or those i love, in exchange I give you this and that"? Any spooky loopholes to keep an eye on?
>>
>>17887028
watch out incase they say something like
"So others are fair game?"
>>
>>17887038
this, you have to make it clear that no one is to be harmed (unless, that was the point in summoning the demon in the first place.)
>>
>>17887038
What if I didn't care about others?
If he wishes so much he can get away one fair game (but not too much because it would be suspicious)
>>
>>17886700
If you do, make sure to greentext
>inb4 holocaust was a hoax
>>
>>17885517
Still waiting for a rely.
>>
File: ramen devil.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ramen devil.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>17885517
I think it'd be suitable for some demons, I don't know about them manifesting for it however.
>>
>>17887101
Please just like tell them not to harm me dude
>>
>>17885517
>>17887425

Follow this post's instructions so we can figure out your dominant signs. -> >>17882323

Also, how good are your visualization skills? Might want to look up some practices to better refine this skill.
>>
>>17880693
Ight i had an experience with hektate i want to talk about

I read 3 different hektate evokations repeatedly before laying down on my bed to meditate. Focusing on her symbol in my mind like it was projecting in both my eyes sepreadly and my third eye

"Hekate. Hakate. Hekate"
I started to feel an energy surge. It started with my forehead similar instinces where my eyebrowl and face would scrunch up. This time my body could not stay still like i was about to burst. I could feel messages in my head but they were clouded

"Hektate. Why did you come to me once as a mantis"

I didnt get a message in words but theyre depicted as being royal and how the female has power over the male

"Hektate. Hektate. Queen of witches"

I sat up with power surging through my body. I felt one last surge through my body before i laid backwards feeling hard to move. I got my right hand to move. This lasted for 15 minutes. I rubbed my face and ended up sneezing getting out of paralysis

Did...i truly envoke her?
>>
File: wierdpicture.jpg (520KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
wierdpicture.jpg
520KB, 800x1066px
how can i create a demon?
I'm vaguely aware that Aleister Crowley et al used some imagination in interpreting these enigmatic thought forms.
I have always used transformational magic to force a demon to assume a form/function of my choosing, but creating one from scratch requires some kind of, innocence, let's say, that I don't really have.
Perhaps I lack the bravado of the ancient sorcerers to boldly claim : this is a demon, a creation of mine.
But I am otherwise a multi-talented artist with many things to offer, spiritually speaking, and if someone should work with me I would be willing to work something out?
I frequently do bindings etc. and my dream work is more significant than petty magicians (in my estimation, but then again, I've not met every magician, novice and adept)
If someone should direct me a little better, I will surely give aid and support to your magical endeavour (considering I deem it worthy, for example) and will direct some of my energies to your work, if you could also spare some time for me.
>>
>>17887498
Ape or A.M.S. are most likely able to help or point you to the direction you wish to go. A.M.S. -> [email protected]
Ape is mostly on /omg/ threads.
>>
>>17887532
>Ape is mostly on /omg/ threads.

[Spoiler]and it should stay that way[/spoiler]
>>
>>17887538
Why, Ape is okay
>>
>>17887498
>how can i create a demon?

For an entity you create to become a demon, you would have to nourish that being for your entire life preferably by a community
For it to be become a real demon, it would need at least couple of generations to nourish it
You would only begin with a Tulpa like thing I guess, except that you would have to find other people passionate enough to nourish it and also they would have to be in agreeble terms with you, otherwise it would be a whole another thing than what you designed

People are usually selfish and not going to passionately care about stuff. That's why believers were made to believe by fear. Fear had been the ultimate fuel for these gods, that's why Abrahamic god has a dark side as well as Goetic "demons" can be scary. And maybe that's why the world is a fucked up place or maybe it was our in nature to nourish those not so merciful Gods.
There isn't a single cuddly god or a goddess after all. Well, maybe Magna Mater started that way since they were mostly fueled by how people related to their mothers and all those positive feelings. But they eventually lost to these newer warrior male gods who were often dark in nature, they were to be feared and respected. I mean Zeus himself was an asshole http://faculty.cua.edu/pennington/churchhistory220/lectureone/MagnaMater.htm
Also every new cult of a god or a goddess included massive orgies in the start and that includes Yehovah who went prude later

So no. Unless you gather enough people fueled by fear to put their collective minds to something, having a devoted cult spread for many years, I doubt you can. But maybe Scientology will.
>>
>>17887457
what is that on about?
I did and have my 'dominant signs' but now what?
>>
>>17887498
>>17887603
this sounds like meme magic

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>17887614
Top Kek*

Faggot never read the Kekronomicon I bet
>>
>>17887614
I know I am not supposed to take this serious but

People do that meme magic for fun and don't have intense feelings for it
Nor they can get laid let it aside orgy
And memes get old and die, therefore not stable
>>
But imagine if bronies were to united and did brony magick involving their borony god
Imagine newspapers actually covering Brony Cult Orgies, Brony god, now DEBUTED
Imagine the brony god having a sigil on Neu-Goetia
>>
>>17887638
We can't let them find out about Orobas
>>
>>17887638
>>17887651
Its too late, I already knew about Orobas.

Off to tell /mlp/ about your idea
>>
>>17887661
/mlp here

Fucking do it I dare you
>>
>>17887670
doing it, if at least for the keks.
>>
>>17887670
done.
>>
>>17887608
Every spirit rules or falls under certain astro signs and are related to certain metals. Post your dominate signs so I can help you or just read the books in the pastabin. Being prepared, contacting a demon that has some influence over your astro sign and having the correct tools will help ensure a successful evocation.
>>
>>17887808
Post link pls
>>
>>17887808
LINK
I
N
K
>>
File: 055-Seal-of-Orobas-q100-500x500.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
055-Seal-of-Orobas-q100-500x500.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
Alright!
I just had a nice long shower, some calming music, brushed my teeth and so on.

I cleaned my room (for the first time since I moved in), jumped in some comfy pjay's, drew the Orobas sigil by hand (turned out pretty good!), and I think that's it really. Now, I'm ready to invocate him. I wanna do this right though, I get that when he actually is here, we can discuss freely, but do I need to chant something to call on him, or to make him leave? how do I execute this?
>>
>>17887894
I don't invoke but I guess try something like:
>I invoke you, Prince Orobas under the pretense there is to be no harm to me
>>
>>17887913
alright, I'll try that.
>>
>>17887927
Tell him he is a cutie
>>
>>17887835
>>17887883
>>>/mlp/27818599
>>
>>17888032
>>>/mlp/27820663
wrong thread
>>
>>17887894

Okay, so...

>Get hyped that I'm finally doing this
>Really start to believe in it as I get closer to actually attempting to summon him
>Starts by putting away the computer and all other distractions
>Take a good look at the hand-drawn sigil again
>Closes eyes and starts to invoke Orobas both in english, norwegian and also, just telling him that he's welcome to come
>nothing happens
>really dissapointed
>Got back on the computer to report that this seems like a complete placebo effect to me, and I have a hard time being affected by placebo.
>>
>>17888044
Hardly surprising, but still disappointing.
>>
>>17888093
dude, you should have seen this coming then, so I dont understand why you didnt just say it, but alright, I'll ask. Why is it hardly surprising?
>>
>>17887485
Bump. I truly want to know if i felt her. Seems like the thread got side tracted by mlp
>>
>>17888109
Oh, I wasn't sure if any of this could possibly exist. I was kind of hoping you'd successfully do it so I'd know it wasn't just people RPing or something. It wasn't an insult or anything like that.
>>
>>17888130
ah, yeah... Seriously, guys, this is just fucked up. I actually invested a lot more time into this than I care to admit, and then its all just a fucking RP game?
>>
>>17888044
>>17888109
Maybe do an evocation next time seeing how difficult it is to get into a "magical" state via invocation.
>>
Where do I find out which summon is best depending on my sign?

I'm a Sagittarius, born 11/29
>>
>>17888160
lol really? You put bare minimal effort into it and say it's rp? Read the lemegeton and try again.
>>
>>17888162
dude. if this is just RP, just stop it man. at least have the audacity to tell me.
>>
>>17888170
Read through this and follow the instructions. Post your results similar to the picture >>17882323
>>
>>17888160
I mean it might not be RP, hopefully (and don't take this the wrong way) you did it wrong and maybe it is all real. This shit has existed for centuries so perhaps you do have to do all the stuff in the sticky as a bare minimum. Regardless, lets see if one of the people who have summoned before respond and provide some insight.
>>
>>17888173
the lemegeton?

Also, the reason why I only did the 'bare minimum' is because of the fact that the bastebin explanation explains how to draw the shit, then say "it should look something like this.jpg" and its something -w-a-y- more complicated than what he described. And its strange that I dont instantly do it, risking fucking it up?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (166KB, 1052x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
166KB, 1052x1113px
>>17888182
>>
>>17888189
sure, but I'm not really comfertable with (and this is waaay simplified, i know) "here, draw a sircle there and there, and type this there, and you'll have this! (pic related) and I am supposed to feel like I can do that and feel at ease and safe? I really wanted this to work, trust me, but the only one who actually gave me a better explanation >>17883893
turned out to be faulty in my case, and the other ones who said they were willing to help out did -just- that. said they would help out, and thats it. I dont hear anything else from them. So is it strange that I buy that RP theory rather quickly?...
>>
File: fig153-4.jpg (35KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
fig153-4.jpg
35KB, 375x512px
>>17888205
forgot pic
>>
>>17888210
If that's how I'm supposed to do it, someone should specify what I need to write inside that curled up snake, because no one said that in the pastebin.
>>
>>17888205
I totally understand, and its one of the reasons I haven't attempted summoning yet. I was going to try that guy's method too, but a lot of the people say skipping steps in the stick shouldn't/can't be done. It is very strange how nobody else has helped though. Hopefully if they are just RPing they will tell us but I doubt it at this point.

It really sucks, since it's such a small community outsiders will never know if its rp or actually real.
>>
>>17888197
Buer,Gusion,Sitri,Ipos,Aim are related to your dominate signs. Look through the illustrated goetia for more info.
>>
>>17888240
Which of those would be most beginner-friendly?

And thanks btw
>>
>>17888221
I think the snake is just for show (dont quote me though) and where it should be, the writing in the sticky should be (YHWH and all that biz).

The lemegeton is the lesser key of solomon iirc, in case you were still wondering.
>>
How do you all go about drawing the actual circle ?
9ft diameter circle is quite large and therefore it'd be hard to draw it. Any tips or such ?

Also seen some people recommend reusing the circles... Is that correct ?
>>
Is it advisable for my first summon to be clear of mind and sober? I was contemplating taking a tab of acid and then performing the ritual
>>
>>17888262
yes, it is advisable to be completely sober during your first encounter with a supernatural entity.
>>
>>17888243
Naberius but you should factor in why you are going to summon in the first place.
>>
>>17888261
>>17888262
>>17888265

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD.
>>
>>17888257
aight, so then if everyone is expected to just know what's just cosmetics and whats actually necessary, then there is no wonder almost all of 4chan thinks people are RPing. If you make a tutorial, you do it as foolproof as possible, because that's just what it is, a tutorial.
>>
>>17888221
>>17888236

You might want to look in an actual dedicated forum to magic for help.

http://studioarcanis.com/index.php
>>
>>17888279
>http://studioarcanis.com/index.php
yeah, tell me they are real, and not someone playing warlocks on a forum because they cant afford wow subscription. (I'm salty, iknow, but I just had to realize that what I was prepping, comcerned about and spent almost a week thinking about was really just RP, so I'm sceptical, and salty)
>>
New thread:

>>17888304
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.