[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i think my family has a ghost attached to us threw my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1459320851508.png (217KB, 461x468px) Image search: [Google]
1459320851508.png
217KB, 461x468px
Hey /x/ i think my family has a ghost attached to us threw my mother, and i don't think she, the ghost, is a good one. Here's what we know

>ghost is a 10 years old girl
>my dad had mentioned her once or twice when my brother and i were much younger
>he seen her again a few times after my nephew was born in 2001
>she has come back now that i have a daughter
>she has talked to my daughter on a few occasions and my nephew once
>my nephew said she said she was murdered
>he said her eyes where hallow
>she has been harrassing me for about a year, moving curtains, laughing at me, stuff like that
>my nephew has seen her at his house

There is a second ghost that my sister in law seen a tall man in my bathroom and that he had the same hallow eyes.

So, could they be evil? I ask because my whole life i have felt like there was a force that has been directing me down the wrong path and has cause much problems for me. Is there anything we can do to resolve their conflict?
>>
File: RELGNOM.jpg (33KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
RELGNOM.jpg
33KB, 455x600px
>>17879875

>Hey /x/ i think my family has a ghost attached to us threw my mother
>threw my mother

The filthy mom throwing bastards. Clearly exorcising them won't help as they are clearly quite fit already. Tossing a full grown human lady is no mean feat.
>>
>>17879936
T-thanks for the bump...?
>>
>>17879875
>scared of babby girl ghost
>she laughed at me
>>
>>17879950
It's more then just her laughing that worries me. It's her intentions.
>>
>>17880017
ok. easy fix.
you burn some sage, get a crucifix, hold it aloft and firmly tell the spirit that they are not welcome and it's time for them to go home, that this is not their home, and it's time for them to move on.
do this in every room.
>>
File: 49468.jpg (85KB, 1038x574px) Image search: [Google]
49468.jpg
85KB, 1038x574px
>>17879875
>a ghost attached to us threw my mother
A ghost gave your mom a toss?
>>
>>17880030
My mom is a Roman Catholic and i giess she did this years ago to no avail.
>>
>>17880139
those are the instructions i got from my Roman Catholic mom, too, straight from the old Italian aunts. it worked for them.
maybe try it again with some salt sprinkled across entryways?
>>
if the do-it-yourself cleansing doesn't work then they say it's time to get the priest to just swing by and do a house blessing/cleansing.
this is the Catholic way. i'm not saying it's the only way or better than any others; it's what our people have done.
>>
>>17880157
>>17880176
I'm looking into a few psychics to try amd talk to her/them. Maybe there is a way to resolve the conflict. The ghosts aren't attached to the house, but my mothers blood, so I'm not sure how much a preist can do.
>>
>>17880192
cool. watch out for fraudsters. someone legit will just take one look at your mom and tell you right away without any background on the situation or asking any questions. if they're legit they'll see right away.
>>
>>17879875
> threw my mother, and i don't think she, the ghost, is a good one. Here's what we know
why did you throw your mother?
>>
File: Jujitsu-waltz-1.jpg (122KB, 349x484px) Image search: [Google]
Jujitsu-waltz-1.jpg
122KB, 349x484px
Ask your nephew again exactly where those eyes were thrown. Where is this hallowed ground? You must take the apparition to that place, and executed a perfect kuruma nage on it or you will never be cleansed of this presence.

Take care and perform a protective SPELL afterwards!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.