[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell if someone is a witch, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pythonwitch.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pythonwitch.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
How do I tell if someone is a witch, /x/?
>>
Torture.
>>
>>17879128
burn them. If they die, then they arent witches
>>
Mumble "last one to say 'not a witch' is a witch", and then quickly yell "NOT A WITCH!'

If they didn't say it before you, they're a witch.

If they say it before you, you're a witch.

That's just how it works.
>>
Witches are a meme now, anyway. The worst thing they could do you is yell "will be at yaa three times as haard, shitluuurd!!" or "check ur pribiluge!!""
>>
File: 1247615480539.jpg (19KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1247615480539.jpg
19KB, 407x405px
>>17879155
"X is a meme" is a meme now.
>>
If she can be stabbed a million times and not die.
>>
>>17879171
Thanks for the enlightening comment.
>>
Tie her hands and feet and throw her to a river. If she drowns, she will have died an honest Christian death and will ascend to Heaven. If she doesnt drown, you got yourself an angry, soaked witch
>>
Ask her. People are so complicated.
>>
File: ведьма.jpg (81KB, 610x816px) Image search: [Google]
ведьма.jpg
81KB, 610x816px
>>
>>17879136
...so if you can't KILL a witch, then how do you execute them?

Do you just give them a fine or something?
>>
>>17879712
Well the obvious answer would to use an alternative method that isn't something that causes physical harm such as fire. You use something outside of the solely physical realm, something that their "magic" doesn't ward off. Of course I mean holy water.

But I don't believe in witches (or at least not in the sense that they actually have powers other than the power to ward off men with their autistic roleplaying).
>>
by looking in their eyes

also purple aura is a must, but not all woman with purple aura are witches
>>
>>17879136
>>17879205
Nay nay nay, if you have to find out if someone is a witch you must simply weigh them, if they weigh the same as a duck then they are made of wood and therefor can be burned.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.