[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OOBE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1450946297767.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450946297767.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
Does anyone have tips or stories of out of body experiences?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>17878630
I once got choked out by some bullies in highschool and while floating above the level of powerlines saw them dragging my body across the street into an alley where they let go and started kicking me. I didn't feel anything whatsoever. It was just really peaceful until I came back to my body, and even then I didn't really feel any of the kicks they finished off with.

Of course, OBEs aren't really real. When deprived of oxygen your brain does some weird shit, including trying to compensate for where it thinks it is spatially.
>>
>>17878643
That's funny that you saw this and yet, you still don't even trust it. How can you even sit in a chair, knowing it's only held together by a sea of electrons?
>>
You can induce OBEs using weed with my method. You need to find a indica strain of weed first. This won't work with Sativa, because you need a body high, not a head high.

Next step is to sit very still, almost as if you're meditating, and smoke until you can't feel your body anymore. You'll completely lose feeling of your body due to your stillness and the body high.

You're next step is to sit still for 30 minutes. You can zone out, rest, or meditate. If you end up falling asleep then that's fine.

Later that night you will experience a OBE.

It should work on you from the first try, but if it doesn't, it means that you need to be more still so u can lose feeling of your body.
>>
>>17878643
>Of course, OBEs aren't really real
>Of course

that's why they're so heavily debated by scientists? because they obviously not real?
>>
>>17878643
>Of course

Why?
>>
Explain this.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/10/utah-officers-say-mysterious-voice-pushed-them-to-rescue-toddler-trapped-inside.html
>>
File: shutterstock_46952803.jpg (163KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_46952803.jpg
163KB, 500x334px
Why don't they try to test it

>have patient blind folded so they can't see what the room looks like
>induce OOBE
>if patient describes room incorrectly, then it's just a chemical reaction and not legit
>>
This was my first OBE, and it got me really into the subject.

>minding my own business at work
>just got off a 24 hour post
>have to stay at work until 11 and get rest if day off
>sitting down in a chair relaxing
>realize I'm looking down at my body
>look outside the door of the room to see my Sgt walking up
>somehow appear back in control of my body
>look towards the door
>just as I do my Sgt walks in telling me to go home early
Sorry it seems a bit shit, but this was my first and only one I've had. What I remember about it, is that I felt really light and it seemed like everything was a bit foggy looking, like someone turned on a lot of fog machines. All in all the whole thing lasted maybe about a minute.
>>
>>17878630
I once wrecked a car really bad. 94 Integra. Did a kickflip/pop shove it maneuver and somehow landed on my wheels. Upon impact, I viewed the whole thing from the outside.
>>
>>17878869
I meant initial impact.
>>
>>17878869
But you already knew what outside looked like or your mind just made stuff up.

Someone should test it like
>>17878831
>>
>>17878831
why hasn't this ever been done
>>
>>17878985
It has. There is this thing...called Google. People can read 5 digit numbers off a card in the next room...
>>
>>17879259
source
>>
>>17878985
>why hasn't this ever been done
It has
The problem is its not just chemically induced so it doesn't get spread around much.
>>
I think I had one one day after Christmas, I could float around the house, but I think it was just a dream where I was floating around the house.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.