[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been abducted by aliens or have any creepy alien stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 54

File: ayy lmao.jpg (36KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
36KB, 800x451px
Has anyone been abducted by aliens or have any creepy alien stories?
>>
>>17876938
There's no such thin as aliens abducting people.

Anyone who claims to have been abducted probably suffers from sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17876938
I'm not entirely sure if I've actually been abducted, but i have noticed some pretty suspicious shit. I'll have a 'dream', and wake up with a little blood on my pillow, and/or a scar i don't remember. Too scared to get regressed. Don't think I really want to know.
>>
>>17876978
pussy
>>
>>17876954
sleep paralysis won't leave you with strange marks on your body or metal implants.

why you feel the need to chime in on a topic you have no knowledge of quite telling
>>
>>17877015
not to mention people report being able to move during the experience.
>>
File: UFO.png (22KB, 1516x1220px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
22KB, 1516x1220px
>be me
>camping in the great out doors
>trying to sleep in my tent
>hear what I think is a helicopter
>bright green light flashes outside
>look out
>see pic related with a tube attached to it sucking the water from a near by river
>tube coils back inside ufo
>ufo glides back into the darkness
>>
>>17877087
OMG! flying underpants!
>>
>>17876938
I was trying to fall asleep during a thunderstorm and rolled over when lightning flashed I saw this alien looking thing watching me.
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
>>17876938
>Be 5 minutes before I wake up in the morning
>Lucid dream
>hybrid in front of me
>chalk white skin, giant incredible blue eyes, enormous head, thin body
>Start violently convulsing
>It telepathically tells me to not be afraid and that everything will be alright
>feel a little better
>wake up
>sweating through the mattress
>>
>>17877665
what is this?
>>
>>17876954
you've probably never had sleep paralysis
>>
>>17876954
That's an interesting theory. I suppose you'd have to surveil the entirity of the Earth at all times, including people sleeping. 24/7 really. Do you surveil all people on Earth all the time? That'd be interesting. You might need some better technology than what's in the public domain in order to do so though. Maybe some time altering craft, or an army of humanoid-esque androids, that periodically go in and run tests on people's memories, to see if they've been abducted.

Wait. It's you, isn't it~! You're the one masterminding this whole thing. Wooooo~ooow. Either that, or you don't actually have a planetary surveillance operation, and you're theory that
>There's no such thin as aliens abducting people.
is just straight out of your own ass, and a bunch of wishful thinking. It's one of those two possibilities, not sure which desu.

>There's no such thin as aliens abducting people because if there were I'd be too scared to admit it's a possibility.
>I'm going to try to convince others that there's no such thin as aliens abducting people, because I'm actually trying to convince myself.
>>
>>17877709
looks like a nigger to me..
>>
Who has that screencap of that guy trying to fuck an alien?
>>
I would say I have been 'abducted' numerous times throughout my life.

But my theory on what aliens are may differ from the norm.
As >>17876954 says, many of my 'abduction' experiences are absolutely concurrent with sleep paralysis. Others have occurred durring drug-induced (dissociative anaesthetic) obe/paralysis.

During one episode I actively tried to resist them.
I was falling into sleep, taking a nap mid-day.
Entered a semi-lucid state that I knew from experience was sleep paralysis.
having experienced it enough in the past, I made effort to pay attention and could see dark orbs around my bedside.
I struggled to open my eyes as hard as I could. As i efforted, the orbs took on the shape resembling greys' heads, and eventually i saw full body, stereotypical grey-aliens surrounding me.
They seemed suprised that I was resisiting whatever-it-was-they-do, and a different sprite appeared. Female, with color, humanoid.
She spoke to me like a nurse speaks to a patient waking up from anesthesia during a surgery.
She calmed me down and assured me that these entities are working in my interest and that I should stop resisiting and allow the procedure.
I complied, and fell asleep. Dont remember anything else.

from my experience, I conclude that greys are not physical biological creatures, but some sort of demon/angel who take advantage of people via states of psychic paralysis.

What exactly the objective is idk
>>
File: 1465528491353.jpg (2MB, 4110x3113px) Image search: [Google]
1465528491353.jpg
2MB, 4110x3113px
>>
I have a lazy alien who lives in my attic. He might be gay i don't know.
>>
>>17877087
That is a military drone
>>
>>17876938
Yes. Anal Probe/10. Sucked.
>>
mine is nothing special, in fact i dont even know if it happened, or if dreamed it and then later believed it is real since i was a kid. but this is the story (my first time trying that green stuff, so dont be mean if it doesnt turn out as i think it does)
>be me 7-10 years old on vaccation in turkey
>have a bbq
>see suddenly lights from the sea coming towards you
>when closer see clearly the body of the UFO which was round, about 20-30m in diameter, with many colorfull lights
>see it fly towards the inner country while being followed by 2 jets which probably belonged to the turkish military
>never ask anyone of who you think was there because you dont want to have them think you are crazy

nothing special as i said, but before there is no story at all i contribute this
>>
>>17879246
forgot to say, the UFO didnt make any sound, just the jets did
>>
>>17879224
did he ever post the photos?
>>
>>17879228
why do u think he is a gay? genuinely interested, pls respond
>>
File: laugh-002.jpg (487KB, 2500x1735px) Image search: [Google]
laugh-002.jpg
487KB, 2500x1735px
>>17877113
>>
>>17877087
which hole for teh wenis
all hole too big for most, right? not just me i'm sure... lotsa room
>>
>>17879361
he's making a joke reference to the cartoon 'american dad'
>>
>>17879220
Dark orbs? Have you seen anything like brown clouds?

Might as well extend that question to everyone else-- has anyone seen any tendrily brown clouds with a translucent gell-like outline?
>>
>>17879407
ah thank you, am not american and dad isn't available
>>
the only paranormal thing ive experienced was also experienced by coworkers in the same area.
It was a warehouse where black 'static figures' would pop in and out of visibility at random times in random places throughout the building. they would phase in and out through walls and objects like shelves ect. seeing them wasnt really rare but rather uncommon. the building was under high voltage lines so i always just assumed our brains were melting. migraines were common there as well
>>
>>17876978
It's better to not know anon
>>
>>17878215
????
>>
>>17879224
the hero we all deserve
FUCK AYYS
VIGILO CONFIDO
>>
Metal fragments were found in my neck when I went for a workers comp doctors visit, as a kid I remember dreams of being in a certain place and having to make wagers or win a competition to escape
>>
>>17876938

watch: Dark Skies
Recommended movies.
>>
>>17876938
I'm an abductee with PAS and implants. Only remember one incident however, but I am aware of when I am picked up versus not. So not exactly any spooky stories, remembering abductions is a very rare thing. They're good at putting people under is the problem.

I don't experience sleep paralysis nor any of the easiest to dismiss occurrences.
The pickup I remember I was alert, in my house, walking around fully awake when I saw two ships come over houses and thought fuck. Woke up very briefly on their tables to a serious amount of pain mid procedure. Was put back. The end. Abductions are not that interesting and most abductees won't realize that they are. Very many deny it actually.

I'm actually terrified of lights above me, dark shapes like a laundry basket in the night, the sound of helicopters, and especially very specific styles of lamps.

Was diagnosed with PTSD (not a veteran nor a victim of serious violence to warrant) and have severe tinnitus only two years old on only one side. Can only be explained by serious injury to that ear, which never happened. It's metal I can feel (others have felt it, felt it move, and seen it poking out, plus scarring), it moves by digging painfully deeper, and creates the only sounds I get from tinnitus like something reverberating off metal. No beeps or clicks or rings and especially it would occur in both ears if not from a serious injury to the ear canal.

I'm honest with doctors so I was tested for schitzophrenia a few times. Nothing, nor any psychosis. Just trying to find a doctor that understands so when my PTSD flares up post abduction I can actually talk about it.

Lost my sense of smell so I'm implanted in my nose. Also abductions run through families and aside from smell there's many ways to tell if you are susceptible through being a tracked family.

It's not that scary I just wish they would have had me under like all the other times so I wouldn't remember that one.
>>
>>17880350
why do they abduct you and your family?
Why don't you ask the ayys for powers or something?
>>
>>17879975
>metal frags
>russian roulette to escape

you were in 'Nam
>>
>>17876938
Yes! I got abducted just like scully and I was experimented on like scully they even inserted mine so I got pregnant like scully and later took the fetus just like scully!
I wanna Mary scully shes my favorite x files
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 159x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 159x210px
I've been abducted! Even drew a picture of the alien too!
>>
>>17880372
Kk but how do I ask them why they want the entire line if I'm only able to wake up once? How do I get powers from my captors? What powers does fish and wildlife give deer?

You are silly.
>>
File: 144854101_1280x720[1].jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
144854101_1280x720[1].jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>be living in U.S. gulf coast
>in my room asleep
>lived with parents at the time
>past midnight or some shit
>everybody asleep
>woke up hearing helicopters outside
>saw heli spotlights dancing in my bedroom
>had really thin curtains back then
>the fuck? i don't live in the hood
>looked like something straight outta Boyz N the Hood in my room
>peek thru curtains expecting to see a cop chase or some shit
>fucking black military-style helicopters flying crazily around UFOs, covering the night skies
>desu i don't even remember what the UFOs looked like, just different odd shapes
>everything in the air was moving so fast and crazy, looked like the air raid from Apocalypse Now except at night
>look around other neighborhood houses, expect to see everybody's backyard porch lights come on, but nothing
>confused.gif
>how can i be the only one not sleeping thru this shit?
>IMPOSSIBRU.jp
>wait a minute...
>what if the U.S. military are fighting these UFOs interdimensionally? that must be why nobody else is awake. am i seeing something i'm not supposed to?
>close curtains, get scared they might see me, us or them, it doesn't matter who sees me, still scared either way
>moments later, wake up in bed
>room is dead silent
>quickly jump out of bed and look out window
>dark and quiet out there, normal night
As I stared out the window I wondered if all that really was just a dream or is there still an interdimensional war going on out there right now that i just can't see anymore?

This experience only ever happened once and did not feel like a dream at all.

>mfw i've possibly gone interdimensional before
>>
>>17881311
Kek. I ask because I heard reports of aliens having psychic powers or something. Plus they have advanced genetic engineering so I figured they should give upgrades besides mere implants
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>17882231
My legs are strong so um thanks aliums. I have very very slight intuition but no I'm not psychic or anything. Can't attribute that to them for sure.

Here's my ear incision and insertion mark, where my tracking thingy is that moves. It's metal and fucking hurts to push on. Has two spikes if it's sticking out but it's pretty rare I can feel those. A few people have felt both ears and can confirm the thing. I have lots of photos of scoops and injections but those are easily dismissed. I have a huge triangle burn injection one though from earlier this month. I get radiation poisoning symptoms and my liver and kidney are fucked right now from last Thursday's abduction.

I'm a house for zygotes is my best guess since I lactate constantly and my abductions started exactly when my eggs would have been ready. Sucks to be me I guess.
>>
>>17881367
Yea when I saw the two ships the one time I remember my abduction there was a black helicopter so low over houses immediately I was like 'buddy you sure it's legal to fly that low' just confirmed that for me I guess.

I had fabric curtains and my lower suite was raised so the being was standing on the ground when it crouched and looked in. Can't get a great visual but can say bigger head and definitely shorter than me.
>>
I'm pretty sure that for a decent period of my life elementary years specifically I was being fucked with by some alien being it never really did anything beside freak the shit out of me for years bassicaly haunted me for years since I had no fucking clue as to what the hell it was it could've been an actual ghost or some alien fucker, the only reason I know it was real was because I saw the bastard once and only once
>>
Even if aliens abduct us or are even real..

This:
>>17878510
Is the reason they dont fucking visit us, come near us.
>>
I had a experience (I think) yesterday. It felt like a dream, was woozy as fuck, but know it wasn't.

Anyways, i was at home, in my room just watching YT vids, but in a split second I got teleported or some shit into a town I didn't reconize. (I was tired, but I NEVER fall asleep when on the pc, I just can't.) It felt seriously real, remember it not very clearly. White houses, mediterrenean style I guess? France/Croatia. I just wandered aimlesly, towards a house. Upon entering the house I went up the stairs, and found like a higj-tech make shift alien medbase, there was just entitity sitting there, dont remember anything anymore of how it looked, nada. I do remember the eyes, but that a sec later. They didnt dissect me or injected something in me (Atleast I think). I sat into a chair and the entity asked me if I'm ready, I said yes, then I looked into the eyes, and it beemed... Into my eyes? Information or something. After that I got immense pain in my head, cant describe it hoe much, seriously, never felt it before. Then.. I woke up in my bed.. Still day.

Ideas?
>>
>>17883331
The entitity DIDNT beamed into my eyes, it was more like energy that got beamed into me or information.
>>
>>17883336
Didn't beam*
>>
>>17883331
Look into astral travel. Lots of people do it unconsciously
>>
>>17882981
Show more scars pls.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17883573
Thigh injection from Thursday abduction. Not perfectly round since I was poking it is all. I suspect egg harvest because aside from my ear stuff my bruises and injections are below belly button to knees
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17883573
Triangle radiation burn with two injection marks from June 11 abduction. Black widow is impossible where I live and I don't buy fruit. Missing time went along with this one
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17883573
Weird bruise my hiking buddy can confirm appeared out of nowhere after we were up a mountain and both heard beeping. I was freaking out and asking if like the batteries on a trail cam somewhere were dying. He said it was impossible that anyone would hunt up there and was a weird ass noise he has never heard before. Missing time was two hours on this hike
>>
File: 1456716188022.gif (555KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1456716188022.gif
555KB, 500x261px
>>17878450
Gtfo closed minded immature trogladite jeez atleast try to be funny
>>
>>17883605
Why dont you go to a doctor? Get x-rays or something?
>>
>>17883613
Have the dvd of an mri burned but mysteriously can't access. Here's the kicker for six months I've been demanding someone go over it with me in person. I have audiology reports to prove my ear is fucked plus the scarring that's clearly not decades old so I know what definitely didn't happen to me hah. I asked my doc to do it, says he can't. Switch docs, says she can't. Go to ordering psych (I have PTSD) says I need radiology. Radiology says I need psych. New psych says I need Doctor.

Don't believe in conspiracies but like, why can't I see my own damn head and ears? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17883613
Also I've read that if you're close to finding it or docs find it they will just snag you, take it out and put it back? I hardly want to encourage them.

However one one hand I've been tempted to go to the hospital and just pretend that I hit my head so I can get one. On the other hand I've already had cancer and sort of fear that abductions will be the end of me so why add X-rays?

Like last year my liver enzymes were at a level that the hospital staff kept asking if I was an alcoholic. I detailed how much I drank and they thought I was lying. Researched it and my abdomen has received at least 2000 gu things to put me at that high. That hospital visit lined up with an abduction just like my current kidney infection I believe is due to my Thursday abduction. Definitely not a uti from sex or poor hygiene and if I'm actually pregnant someone better call the pope.

What the hell they are doing with my junk I wish I knew.
>>
>>17883664
Sounds pretty shitty. Do a little at home surgery and then boobie trap your house
>>
>>17883677
The ear thing is definitely attached to something important. Not as if I can hear on that side anyways but I didn't even want my buddy putting a 90lb pull magnet to it because he would get some neat evidence and I would be rushed to hospital with brain artery bleeding.

I could deactivate in a few ways I've read but scalpels and magnets I won't do holy fuck nope.

What booby traps are effective against things that can get me through my closed windows? Like I think they're pretty smart and like advanced or something.
>>
>this entire thread in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJN7iNDp0Ps
>>
>>17883677
Actually I figured out a trap. I'm not ovulating so I'll have to temp them with something. Good enough?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17884567
Forgot image
>>
Never been abducted by I saw someone get abducted while I was camping, three other people saw it too

No idea if the person came back
>>
>>17884870
more details
>>
I don't want to know if I have been abducted in general. But I don't know why I have such a fear of aliens in general. the first time I saw a grey in the sense was on a book cover when I was 7 - 8. I never knew the name of it until I came on /x/ and it was called the communion. Seeing like depictions of greys like drawn has always made me uncomfortable. Only some hollywood movies involving greys scared me. I always have an obsession with them but in order to stop my fear. I would like to think they aren't malevolent to ease my fear.
>>
>>17884896
>camping with my family and my cousins/aunt
>most people asleep except for me and 2 of my cousins and my dad
>see someone walking down the road with a flash light
>walk past our campsite so we lose sight of the person behind some trees. but they couldn't have gone further than 10-15 feet past
>starts getting really windy, hear a weird clicking sound then a flash of light
>run out to the road to see what happened, person is gone and flash light is rolling on the ground

I guess we didn't really see them physically get abducted but still pretty creepy
>>
>>17884903
Look up post abduction syndrome? I am obsessed with UFOs and absolutely scared of aliens and looking up at night as a kid. Only last month did I research what the hell happened after some missing time because I was trying so hard to deny my remembered abduction from last year. I fit every marker and now can tell and track all my abductions based on hospital visits. Also I track my PTSD symptoms with an app that follows and spikes with all my abductions perfectly.

Creeps me the fuck out but I'm glad I know something at least now.
>>
>>17885015
again, i rather not. I think I rather not know if I was abducted. I might actually commit suicide. I rather not know if I have been taken but know what happens to those have been abducted.
>>
>>17885140
Eeeeehhhh if you're abducted by the good ones they wouldn't let you die anyways. It's as if maybe the shitty ones are playing egg harvest with me and giving me rad poisoning and then within days nice ones snag me and attempt to undo damage. I'm abducted perhaps a bit much in the last two years (except for between ages ten and twelve 46 goddamn times that I know of Jesus).

At least now I have a focus for anxiety relief and can start figuring out how to deal. I likely would have been suicidial and very very scared however if I figured this all out many years ago. Would have freaked me the fuck out.

So maybe when you're ready check out PAS. They are not all bad and you may be one that is just tinkered with for positive reasons is all.
>>
File: received_1744054865882953.jpg (11KB, 407x373px) Image search: [Google]
received_1744054865882953.jpg
11KB, 407x373px
If there's an alien species that discovers us then it's going to want to study us and potentially harvest us. But do you seriously think we'd ever get the chance to meet them? Even if their technology is millions of years ahead of us they're not going to risk losing their own kind to us. They'll send probes or satellites or some other form of technology that doesn't require risking life. Therefore I do not believe in abduction stories that involve an actual living alien being present.
>>
>>17881367
interdimensional doesn't mean anything, dork
>>
>>17882981
Are you aware you keep your fingernails unusually unclean for being a femanon?
>>
>>17883599
Radiation burns don't look like that, they tend to be much more severe.
>>
File: alien-hybrid.jpg (39KB, 345x486px) Image search: [Google]
alien-hybrid.jpg
39KB, 345x486px
I've had various strange experiences but I do not recall being taken aboard a craft.

>entities in my house on a few occasions
>tall grey beings
>shadowy entities
>glitched vision and screaming in my mind
>something reached through my back
>strange metallic screeching noises
>possible alien language

I've been keeping a diary of sorts detailing my experiences.
>>
>>17885382
That's my brothers hand, I was holding my ear forward.
>>
>>17885387
That was within the minute. I have many more to show the severity develop. Had someone over and although they aren't believers they began vimiting and had diarreah into the next day. Ship came close for me and affected them I believe.

Also the sun is radiation, not sure what
>>
File: 1467658717952_cr.jpg (58KB, 851x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467658717952_cr.jpg
58KB, 851x900px
What about mantises, anybody?
>>
>>17876954
Sleep paralysis happens to everyone every night
>>
>>17885523
mantids are rare in terms of experiencers

same with reptillians

usually people only really see the small greys or in my case tall greys
>>
>>17885532
Any credible Nordic blonde accounts?
>>
>>17877015
>metal implants
Proof or I'll call bullshit
>>
>>17881311
Show the drawing anon
>>
>>17885842
Draw what for you?
>>
>>17882981
> eggs
> lactation
You're a grill?
>>
https://youtu.be/Vwy9iDkhJBs
>>
>>17882981
> lactation
> preg
Post tits or belly?
>>
>>17886564
Zygote last month is gone. March one gone. November 2015 gone, August 2015 gone, spring 2015 gone, January 2015 gone what is so hard to understand that I've been a house not an alium mom?

If I actually birthed an alien I'd have a pic of my green kid for everyone but that's not what is going on. Never actually been pregnant so no excuse as to why metal in ear, lost hearing and severe tinnitus, and lactating all showed up at the same time and has continued for two years now.

Best guess is all the eggs they got when I was young might be put back in. I've read about human incubators. I've also read many are able to 'meet' the products later but I'm really not hoping to remember any more abductions ever.

I'd rather stop them without cutting into my head and bleeding out though.
>>
>>17886643
Damn. I always found hybridization strange. Any idea Why they chose you for breeding? Also how do I get abducted? I kinda wanted to either get taken off planet or get turned into an alien
>>
>>17884571
looks really good
>>
>>17884571
Fucking kek. Femanon, you have jokes. You shouldn't be wasting time here on 4chan.
>>
>>17886723
They're going to be right pissed when their clumsy halflings drop out of space university twice.

No idea. All I've read is you have an increased chance of abduction if you're celtic or native, I'm neither. Unless a history dick gets really technical about where celtic tribe bloodlines come from in half norse. Not even a good nordic alien specimen myself since I've dark slav eyes. So I guess my abductees can't be the moon nazis, I'm not interesting enough for them.
>>
>>17876938
I once threw too much smoke in UFO defense and a Sectoid snuck around the front of the skyranger and shot one of my soldiers

I had endgame armor so it did 0 damage and I turned right around and filled its face with HOT PLASMA
>>
>>17886723
No idea how to get abducted since they started for sure when I was eight, but I've a memory as young as four.

Try to snag some moldavite, two quartz crystals, a car battery and head up a mountain. Expose your genitals or something to tempt them further.

When you see the lights come don't run down and get in your brothers truck no matter how much he yells at you. Actually return to the area a week later and when you hear beeping don't move. Doesn't matter where you go because they'll get you anyways.

Freak your brother out enough about all this stuff so he actually checks the time frequently when you're innawoods. When two hours are missing you'll know something cool happened. Or when cows begin charging you so frequently your brother asks if you're an alien yourself and they are scared you will mutilate them. Cows are so so fucked around me. That's how you'll know you've hit le space at least once.
>>
>>17887758
>>17887708
I'm a black guy with Scottish and Cherokee roots. Yet I had no alien Encounters In My life. But I'll try what you said. I want then ti upgrade my body into a weapon. I'm pretty sure they have the technical and biological know-how for such a feat.
>>
>>17887758
>>17888199
Don't do this. You don't want robotic intelligence experimenting on you. nothing 'cool' will happen. It's always bad.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17883573
Forgot my best scoop. It's in ear cartilage so it never healed into a shallow scar like others that can be dismissed. It's the huge white line when my ear is pulled like pic shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 720x593px
>>17876938
>abducted
no
>spooky encounters of the ayyylmao kind
yes but things to consider:
>we didn't get a very good glimpse at whatever that thing was
>my friends that were with me all feel the same
>spoopy shivs whenever it's brought up
>not saying it was ayyy not saying it wasn't lmao
>all im saying is that the thing wasn't human
>not in the slightest resemblance to a human being even from afar
>go looking for it
>spooky habbenings commence
>we bug out to friends house
it was just way too out of the ordinary like I'm not entirely convinced of ayyy lmao even experiencing the spooky habbenings during our short live greyhunt. my friend is certain, but meh.

but something weird happened that day though. that's for sure.
>that night
>walking ayyylmaos believer home from our friends place
>sameoldtrail.jpeg
>i tried on air or something, literally nothing, like when you trip on an uneven sidewalk section
>lunge forward, head droops down cuz inertia
>random bullet out of fucking nowhere goes flying right over my shoulders at the exact moment I "tripped"

Thought it was an ND or something, live way out in the sticks so wouldn't be unlikely. Pic related
>mfw said buddies want to go back and hunt the thing down
>>
>>17888199
I was joking about the car battery and Quartz and nudity. Pretty sure since I've been talking about aliens and having my brother photograph my scars he would cart me away in a straight jacket if I started stripping on mountains.

But if you get yourself into the woods and up a mountain they get big dicks and no longer care if you're asleep in the city and just sort of seemed to freeze (me or time?) to accomplish removal of their zygot.

Check your balls for the purple bruises like I showed above to prove extraction. Also scoops show up usually upper arm or thighs, unless you're unlucky enough to get a deafening ear implant like me.

You likely won't remember shit so have fun playing space sex assault bait.
>>
>>17878450
dude just grow up. please.
>>
>>17888238
Why? There's really nothing of value in my genetic code ( otherwise I would've met aliens already). I don't feel perfect in my human body. I figured tgey could upgrade me.
> inb4 get /fit/ fatso
I'm in fair shape. But I want to feel...superhuman. I heard that the greys have psychic powers, use telekinesis, etc.
>>
File: scully.jpg (58KB, 754x734px) Image search: [Google]
scully.jpg
58KB, 754x734px
>>17878510
>>
File: a0003307.jpg (65KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
a0003307.jpg
65KB, 300x470px
>>17876954
>>
>>17878215
Now that's what I call a rabbit hole, compadre
>>
>>17888199
Also have you checked out the symptoms of PAS? Lots of abductees deny, you could be a repressor. I was until last year. Abductees tend to be obsessed with UFOs and aliens from a young age since they sort of remember something deep down and are looking for the answers unconsciously.
>>
>>17888306
Kek. I know people with better speed to take. From exhausting my sex drive in high school (mostly porn), I doubt my body will produce the s perm they need. They might as well enhance me genetically or make me into one of them.
>>
>>17888324
Sperm. I meant to say better sperm.
( curse these fingers I'm posting from a phone)
>>
>>17888311
You won't feel superhuman. I feel fucking scared. I have no cool powers aside from slight intuition that I think everyone on earth has anyways since we are animals.

So no, maybe they use their telekenisis to pull you up, and their psychic shit to make you forget but I certainly don't have anything awesome but a fear of lamps and cows.

Enjoy getting scared of your ceiling light and having to learn to lip read. Also PTSD meds aren't cheap.
>>
File: epicearthmoonstill.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
epicearthmoonstill.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
Grew up in the boonies of central Texas. On a cattle/Peanut farm. I asked my dad in 2008 if he had ever seen any UFOs (maybe we were watching History chan and ancient aliems was on or something) He was nonchalant and said only once.

It was the late 1980s and he was going to turn the irrigation pump off for the peanuts. Was around 11pm at night.

He saw three orange/reddish triangles in the sky making staircase like movements. They were there for a bit and then gone.

Nothing spooky at all, but it was definitely something. 3 orange triangles floating around in rural texas...This is a town of 400 people too, it's fucking nonexistent pretty much. I have no idea why orange triangles would even care to be floating around that shithole.

also in january of 2008 my best friend from high school and a few others saw the mass UFO siting that went down in Stephenville/Dublin Texas. Was no joke. my friend said he saw a ship and it pretty much disappeared instantly. He could only explain it as if it had an invisibility cloak or something. They counted about 20 fighter jets chasing it less than 5 mins after it disappeared.

I have no idea if it's aliens or just humans in advanced tech. But there is no doubt something is floating around in the skies. Those two personal stories alone will have me convinced until I know otherwise.
>>
>>17888342
Well, I got accepted to no colleges, quit my job awhile ago, amd just graduated high school. I have nothing else to live for. I might give it a try. Problem Is, I live in Brooklyn so I'm gonna have to go far upstate to find a mountain for aliens.
>>
>>17877665

Why is this picture so upsetting?
>>
File: 9jMP3oI.jpg (18KB, 397x569px) Image search: [Google]
9jMP3oI.jpg
18KB, 397x569px
>>17888439
>I have nothing else to live for.
unless you're in your 30s, alone, no job, no money, no family. then you don't have nothing to live for.

you're just some 18 year old lazy ass that hasn't applied himself to anything. find what youlike anon, and go do it. only you can make that choice.
>>
>>17887528
I have yolks
>>
>>17888439
Don't worry lots of people your age think they have no future. Take a year working a stupid job with flexible hours to accommodate your hobbies. Reapply to more next season if you want.

But if they haven't selected you for their super soldier program yet, well they haven't been tinkering with your organs since childhood.

That's a good thing considering how few superpowers radiation has given me over the years.
>>
File: rA2nUnK.jpg (292KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rA2nUnK.jpg
292KB, 768x1024px
>>17888581
>yfw despite your freedom and intellect you still can't figure out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
>>
>>17876978
Chronic nose bleading prob. My cousin had it bad, some nights without warning his pillow soaked in it
>>
>>17888590
*He woke up some nights with his pillow soaked in it
>>
>>17879228
Rodger/10
>>
>>17876938
Idk if I have or not. I have always had a fear of aliens for as long as I can remember. I don't have a reason why I'm afraid. I suppose there might be a repressed memory of me getting abducted that I don't know about. It would at least explain my fear. My dad and I have also both pulled out tiny metal circles out of our cheeks before. He pulled his out about 15 years ago. I pulled mine out about 8 years ago. We have no idea what they were or how they got into our cheeks. I still have a tiny hole from where I pulled mine out.
>>
>>17888590
Same here. I'm >>17888698. I forgot to mention that I always used to get nosebleeds when I was younger. Some of them for hours. I almost had to get my nose cauterized one time.
>>
>>17888439
Once the grays are messing with you it could be for the rest of your life. you could vanish and never return. you won't get any super powers.
>>
>>17879220
I like the idea of aliens being multidimensional beings.
>>
>>17888709
I mean if I die in outer spaxe, then the ayys wouldn't have done anything wrong. As long as I'm not probed in the ass.
>>17888485
Yeah that's why I draw more often now. I think I improved at it a bit.
>>17888581
hmmmmmmmm. I'm still curious what it's like to meet a gray because The most paranormal experience I ever had was an outer body experience as a kid
>>
Yes. I'm probably gonna be up all night if I tell the story, but whatever.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure that they WERE aliens in my case. Granted, my fear of/fascination with them went way back, and I had a dream of seeing a UFO and being basicalled pulled over by it in my grandma's car in the Nevada desert when I was young, but if I put the dots together, they might not be extraterrestrials.

I think that some agency was using microwaves or something to make me see them and to harass me. The activity with them really started after 9/11, and when my dad investigated the Pentagon. We had black helicopters follow us for a while.

I think it's far more likely that they used some kind of mind-control ray on me. I had an episode a few years later where I got the craziest buzzing sensation one night, all over my body, felt like something was breathing down my neck, and heard these angry/hostile voices right next to my ear. The aliens never did that. They communicated in silence or with telepathy.

So yeah, I think the government harassed my family and made us see aliums.
>>
>>17889068
What made your dad investigate the Pentagon?
>>
>>17876978
Look it up. You probably have cancer
>>
>>17889054
I highly doubt your ass is safe. Unless you have a uterus to distract them with. I have no reason to suspect an anal probe when I've been taken ever.
>>
>>17888295
Can someone translate this to fucking English?
>>
>>17889474
Kek. Meant to ask what brings a femanon like you with your harrowing experiences to 4chan?
>>
>>17889792
Been on 4chan for years. I was drawn by the smell of cheezie dust

You do know x is mostly women right?
>>
>>17889983
I thought that was /co/. Perhaps I'm still a bit of a newfag since I'm still partially under the "no women exist on the interwebs" mindset
>>
File: 1467312615183.jpg (147KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
1467312615183.jpg
147KB, 1713x667px
Are there any stories about breding or sexual encounters with aliens or the hybrids?
>>
>>17882981
start smoking or drinking that'll show the aliums you're not worthy of being a host
>>
I def believe in aylmaos but theres something that doesn't seem right about abductin stories. There's are super advanced life forms who have conquered beyond lights led travel, why would they need to lay your ass down and out some chunk of metal in you. Even today us stupid primitive monkeys have technology that surpasses some technology referenced in some abduction stories. Couldn't they just do what they need with nanomachines from afar. Honestly if people are getting abducted I suspect it's for some sort of psychological experiment. Also, I've read Communion and that shit scared the hell out of me.
>>
File: 2016-07-06 22.28.19.jpg (2MB, 1711x3040px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06 22.28.19.jpg
2MB, 1711x3040px
I've never been abducted but I got a weird alien story that leaves me with goosebumps just thinking about it. But I'll share it with y'all.
>be me
>visiting dad for summer
>chilling on 4chan late at night
>was checking out /g/ trying to spot a specs thread where I can lurk and judge all the poor fags for using AMD
>hear rumbling in kitchen
>decide to check it out
>see a blue glow coming from kitchen
>turn on lights
>ohhellnah.png
>spot a space nigger just as he was about to take all my kool-aid
>I pray to Bull Connor to give me strength
>grab my 100% cotton shirt and my noose I had ready to kill myself with
>dash at the space nigger. The nigger, frightened by the noose that hung its ancestors jumps through my window and hops in his space Cadillac and flies away
>succefully saved my Kool-aid
I was able to snap this picture before it was gone. I guess niggers will be niggers no matter where they're from.
>>
>>17890854
Read The Thread bro
>>
>>17889641
>abducted
no
>spooky encounters of the alien kind
yes but things to consider:
>we didn't get a very good glimpse at whatever that thing was
>my friends that were with me all feel the same
>we shivered whenever it's brought up
>not saying it was alien.
>all I'm saying is that the thing wasn't human
>not in the slightest resemblance to a human being even from afar
>go looking for it
>spooky happenings commence
>we bug out to friends house
it was just way too out of the ordinary like I'm not entirely convinced of aliens even experiencing the spooky happenings during our short live grey hunt. my friend is certain, but meh.

but something weird happened that day, though. that's for sure.
>that night
>walking alien believer home from our friend's place
>sameoldtrail.jpeg
>I tried on air or something, literally nothing, like when you trip on an uneven sidewalk section
>lunge forward, head droops down cuz inertia
>random bullet out of fucking nowhere goes flying right over my shoulders at the exact moment I "tripped"

Thought it was an ND or something, live way out in the sticks so wouldn't be unlikely. Pic related
>mfw said buddies want to go back and hunt the thing down
>>
File: 1447815780775.jpg (70KB, 461x440px) Image search: [Google]
1447815780775.jpg
70KB, 461x440px
>>17891079
>>
File: 1467655309316.png (266KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1467655309316.png
266KB, 800x820px
>>17891079
>kool aid
have fun with that nogger

at the same time, to /pol/ you go
>>
>>17891176
Ain't no nogger. Just enjoy some kool-aid on the down low.
>>
>>17876954
This
The idea of aliens coming to Earth just to abduct humans is ridiculous. Aliens have never visited and the people claiming they get abducted are always retarded hicks, so why would we abduct them anyway.
>>
Do illegal aliens count?
>>
File: Grey-chan.jpg (10KB, 204x289px) Image search: [Google]
Grey-chan.jpg
10KB, 204x289px
>>17884903
Even Kawaailiens?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM

This scene from the movie Fire in the Sky is the most disturbing alien/abduction-related thing I've ever seen. The movie was based on a real man's abduction story.
>>
>>17892166
Holy shit that is extremely disturbing dude
>>
>>17891228
>"Why would we abduct them?"

Nigger what... I knew you sounded defensive.
>>
>>17878215

lol
>>
>>17890854
Breeding would be me, the zygot house in this thread. Sexy times are not to be had, quite painful and medical from what I remember.

Any questions I haven't answered above?
>>
>>17890972
Done and done. Doesn't do shit. Lots of people with PTSD drink and smoke
>>
>>17891072
The greys might be bio robots. There may be someone else pulling the strings. Disk UFOs could be drones is all.
>>
>>17892166
Yea fire in the sky is waaaaaay too close to what I've met. Fuck that movie. Except I watch it yearly just for spoopies.
>>
>>17876938
I'm the anon posting the only scar evidence in this thread. If enough interest I'll piss off my newest implant from last Thursday below my eye.

My bro has the pics not me so I have to rub and get it to show. Fucking zits aren't long sticks. Only found it because I wash my face in a certain way, it's definitely new.

I wonder how long I can post scars and experiences before gubbermint shuts this thread down.
>>
>>17878450
I kek'd
>>
>>17892235
What happened to you?
>>
>>17883331
>>17883336
On February 20, 1974, while recovering from the effects of sodium pentothal administered for the extraction of an impacted wisdom tooth, [Philip K.] Dick received a home delivery of Darvon from a young woman. When he opened the door, he was struck by the beauty of the dark-haired girl and was especially drawn to her golden necklace. He asked her about its curious fish-shaped design. "This is a sign used by the early Christians," she said, and then left. Dick called the symbol the "vesicle pisces". This name seems to have been based on his conflation of two related symbols, the Christian ichthys symbol (two intersecting arcs delineating a fish in profile) which the woman was wearing, and the vesica piscis.[24]

Dick recounted that as the sun glinted off the gold pendant, the reflection caused the generation of a "pink beam" of light that mesmerized him. He came to believe the beam imparted wisdom and clairvoyance, and also believed it to be intelligent. On one occasion, Dick was startled by a separate recurrence of the pink beam. It imparted the information to him that his infant son was ill. The Dicks rushed the child to the hospital, where his suspicion was confirmed by professional diagnosis.[25]

After the woman's departure, Dick began experiencing strange hallucinations. Although initially attributing them to side effects from medication, he considered this explanation implausible after weeks of continued hallucinations. "I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane," Dick told Charles Platt.[26]
>>
>>17892265
Throughout February and March 1974, Dick experienced a series of hallucinations, which he referred to as "2-3-74", shorthand for February–March 1974. Aside from the "pink beam", Dick described the initial hallucinations as geometric patterns, and, occasionally, brief pictures of Jesus and ancient Rome. As the hallucinations increased in length and frequency, Dick claimed he began to live two parallel lives, one as himself, "Philip K. Dick", and one as "Thomas", a Christian persecuted by Romans in the first century AD. He referred to the "transcendentally rational mind" as "Zebra", "God" and "VALIS". Dick wrote about the experiences, first in the semi-autobiographical novel Radio Free Albemuth and then in VALIS, The Divine Invasion and the unfinished The Owl in Daylight (the VALIS trilogy).

At one point Dick felt that he had been taken over by the spirit of the prophet Elijah. He believed that an episode in his novel Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said was a detailed retelling of a biblical story from the Book of Acts, which he had never read.[27] Dick documented and discussed his experiences and faith in a private journal he called his "exegesis", portions of which were later published as The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick.
>>
>>17892260
Nov 21 2015 two ships came over houses north of mine. Fully awake and walking around my house. Went 'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck' and started going up and down my stairs.

I am not an artist so bear with me
>>
>>17889983
>You do know x is mostly women right?

Kek, stop fucking around. We both know a computer wouldn't last long in the kitchen, with all the steam and heat that's around there. Plus, you need an IQ over 70 to figure out how to use it.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17892260
Ugh I can't attach images for the life of me.
>>
>>17892291
Huuuur my dick so small me threatened by non cooking wimmins huuuurrr
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17892260
Almost went outside for a smoke to calm down while I was doing my fuckfuck up and downstairs thing. Saw a helicopter (black ops or cloaking I don't know) and was like nope. Also was way too low, confirms something was in the air to me.
>>
>>17892260
Absolved myself to the situation like as if it mattered where in the house I was, if they want me they'll just snag me.

Back to my bedroom I got a buddy creep and look in. Was through fabric curtains so only an outline but fuck he was backlit from the damn ships
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17892260
Again can't attach I guess.
>>
>>17892304
>Huuuur my dick so small me threatened by non cooking wimmins huuuurrr

I'm sure you'd change your mind if I shoved it down your throat.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17892260
Instantly woke up on their tables. Fucking hurt and yes it was genital and abdomen. I was days away from buying a damn pregnancy test I was pretty certain something was afoot.

Lights were bright as fuck, don't have a great visual on face but this was it. Couldn't move there either.

Then poof back in my house. Makes no sense.
>>
>>17892341
OMG take me! I am so impressed with your tired old internet rape jokes I've heard a million times. Surely you're the anon for meeee???
>>
>>17892358
>OMG take me

I would but you're so fat I doubt my arm could wrap around your waist. We'll just have to hold hands.
>>
>>17892206
You're next.
>>
File: avatar_1465942132420.jpg (49KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
49KB, 930x930px
>>17892341
Beta fag detected. You not doing shit virgin.
>>
File: soos.jpg (25KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
soos.jpg
25KB, 330x330px
>>17892456
Big is beautiful anon. You're just a beta manlet who can't lift a thic girl.
>>
>>17883610
>>17888308
Just because you didn't laugh doesn't mean nobody else did either, just Fuck off
>>
>>17876938
My mom claims she was abducted while pregnant with me and that they 'altered me' while in utero.
>>
I have never been abducted and I believe this is the case because I live in a densely populated environment. Most abductions happen when you are far away from people and on farms
>>
Why would they give you superpowers we don't give superpowers to labrats either do we special snowflake
>>
>>17893983
We would if we could.
>>
>>17876954

Sleep paralysis is a gateway to the Otherworld, so your criticism is irrelevant.
>>
Oh man those aliens are from a shitty game on the xbox live indie game section called aliens vs aliens
>>
File: lolextreme.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
lolextreme.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>17889054
>outer body experience
>>
>be me
>be in forest with friends
>see lights
>meh, its probably a car
>light gets closer to us
>levitates
>its a giant ufo
>start running
>ufo accelerates
>abduct my friends
>why not me?
>aliens go floating to me
>bu bi pa bu bu bi
>what the fuck
>they take my
>aliens float back to ufo
>see my friends in capsules with green water
>try to communicate
>bu bi ba bu pi pi bu?
>they get close to me
>O SHIT
>wake up
>>
File: 1465159390515.png (315KB, 491x373px) Image search: [Google]
1465159390515.png
315KB, 491x373px
>>17893617
> muh racist jokes
N word is the most overused joke on 4chan bro. Face it, you're basic and unoriginal.
>>
When i lived in Florida, i was sent to a residential program called Devereaux. That Halloween the handlers let us outside for games and such. Well it was 9 o clock, and approximately 15 miles away a bright oval was going up into the sky. After about ten minutes of watching the oval broke apart and fell to earth. Over the next week i payed extra attention to the news trying to get more information, there was none. Whats funny is that we were in the middle of a suburb, surrounded by a town. I wouldve thought that other people seen it
>>
>>17894313

summerfag leave candyass
>>
>>17892166
Scene was made up by screenwriter. Rest easy now.
>>
>>17891072
The greys are clones (created to be a slave race), they suffer from
genetic mutations, diseases but most problematic they are slowly dying.
This poses a problem because Grey Aliens were created without any
reproductive organs, hence their issue. Combined with the inability to
re-produce and little knowledge of the cloning technology that the Reptilian
Aliens possess, Grey Aliens face a time sensitive issue that they have now
set out to solve.

Like any animal/being, they are interested in self preservation; however,
they seem to have no moral or ethical issues in achieving that goal and
have set their eyes on using human beings to correct their misfortune.
After their revolt against the powerful governments of the Reptilian Alien Empire, they set out into the cosmos in search
for a solution. It wasn't long before they found what they wanted and needed here on Earth. Making secret agreements
with Earthly governments, Grey Aliens, in exchange for technology, are currently abducting humans so they can prefect
their own method of cloning. This cloning technology doesn't quite mimic the technology used by the Reptilians but it
enables them to use the human reproductive methods to achieve their goal.
>>
I hate niggers
>>
>>17893617
No one who's supposed to be here did, just saying "nigger" isn't funny unless you're 12.
>>
>>17885484
Share more pls
>>
>>17893617
Nobody did. I promise.
>>
>>17891716
I dont think i am afraid of that because you made it smile and put colour on them. But it's just alien greys in general. Even with the anons saying just do it. I really rather not. I want i dont know when i am really super old to do the sleep hypnosis or just there is more to know. for now i just dont want to know but i will look into stuff for greys in gen.
>>
>>17889068
that just sounds like sleep paralysis
>>
File: 1456727182879.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456727182879.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>be korean living in a quiet residential area in seoul
>6 year old me living in a 2-story house w/ mom and dad
>late night everyone is asleep
>still amped up and ready to play all night long
>say good night to mom and dad
>run to my bedroom on second floor
>power up my super nintendo
>play super mario 4
>power goes out
>hear humming noise outside
>look out the window but street lights are all dead
>get scared and hide underneath my bed with a flashlight
>pitch black but hear footsteps coming towards my room
>"엄마?" (Mom?)
>footsteps end right next to my bed frame
>turn on flashlight
>see pale feet
>wake up blinded by a light
>vaguely remember seeing two bald people with big anime eyes
>feel extreme pain in my right leg as if something is being impaled into me

cont...
>>
>>17899054
...cont

>wake up on top of my bed
>sharp pain in my right leg (lasts for few days)
>power is back on but clock is repeatedly flashing 12:00 indicating that it needs to be programmed
>look out the window; street lights are back on
>limp/run downstairs to my parents room and bang on their door
>no answer
>open the door and barge in; nobody there
>run back upstairs to my room
>wait til sunrise
>mom walks into my room with a tray of breakfast
>ask her where she was and if she put me to bed last night
>she says she was asleep with dad and that nobody should have been up here
>tell her what happened and the pain
>she doesn't believe me

cont...
>>
>>17899072
...cont

>10 years later
>be 16 yr old me
>start Taekwondo training as a hobby
>kicking becomes second nature to me and oddly easy
>become far ahead of anyone else within my rank and often compared to senior members
>quickly achieve 3rd degree blackbelt in short 2 year span
>mastered extremely difficult kicking techniques within few days which took others months to learn

I suck at anything related to hands though. I can't into basketball, baseball, boxing, darts, pool, etc.

Anyway it makes me wonder if this was why they stuck shit into my leg in the first place.
>>
File: J.png (16KB, 89x75px) Image search: [Google]
J.png
16KB, 89x75px
>be me
>the year is 2011
>on holiday in south africa because i used to live there
>go to one of my old friend's house to visit him
>it's getting late so i head out
>walks with me outside
>conversation starts
>about five minutes later
>all of the lights started flashing
>even the neighbours houses
>all sources of electricity was flickering on and off
>look up in the sky
>see a bright blue circle just floating in the middle of the sky
>ten seconds later this object shoots away
>flashes a bright white light and disappears into nothing
>friend asks me "did you fucking see that?"
>sit there for a bit just looking up
>mfw
>>
>>17879545
Everyone would react to migraines differently, senpai.

What you saw wasn't subjective.
>>
File: BUTAMEN.jpg (55KB, 1224x1341px) Image search: [Google]
BUTAMEN.jpg
55KB, 1224x1341px
>>17887708
>Dark Slav Eyes

I'm a Slav with light blue eyes. What are you talking about?

>>17888291
Whatever they did to you, they're fucking experts. If they cut through your cartilage, your ear would be gangrenous now, so it's just the top epidermis.

Fuck, I'm scared now.
>>
Chek this story faggs , it's fuckin strange ---->
http://www.nivata.motikarq.com/media/nqkfo-rupsi
>>
File: 1462834764761.png (107KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
1462834764761.png
107KB, 291x287px
>>17894335
> calls me summerfag
> is the one using an unoriginal spammed joke that newfags use on /b/ and /pol/
> triggered because no one laughed
MY. FUCKING. SIDES.
>>
>>17895630
But humans have cloning technology too.
>>
>>17885484
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM
>>
>>17899609
What?
>>
>>17899699
Look up dolly the sheep and stem cell research
>>
File: i-aint-clicking-that-shit.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
i-aint-clicking-that-shit.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>17899267
Nigga that's a nude Russian pic. Wtf are you tryna do?
>>
>>17888318

kek
>>
>>17891228

I DON'T KNOW YOU THAT'S MY PURSE
>>
>>17877412
That was a Fleshgait
>>
>>17900454
What's fleshgait
>>
>>17899360

>implying I was the guy you talked to and not one of the trillion random guys that think you are a faggot

also you just showed how new you are by not realizing "candyass" is not a joke nor a meme nor was it forced by anyone else than moot himself you giant newfaggot lol
>>
>>17900956

But I am sorry, "candyass" hasn't got it's own page on knowyourmeme so you probably weren't able to look it up you fucking summerfag
>>
File: ayy lmao sex.png (2MB, 1632x3465px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao sex.png
2MB, 1632x3465px
>>17878510
>>
File: ayyyys.jpg (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyys.jpg
11KB, 194x259px
Were there any historical counts of "grey aliens" before the 20th century?

Sounds like they were just knock offs of Linde's book and later came into wider consciousness of creatures people saw and feared during sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17877015
>FTL age civ
>Surgical procedures still leave marks
Sure.
>>
File: 1467512022659.png (707KB, 694x638px) Image search: [Google]
1467512022659.png
707KB, 694x638px
>>17900961
>>17900956
> thinks the newfag joke I was talking about was candy ass
> didn't realize I was referring to his use of the N word in his unfunny story.
> forgets that edgy newfags spam the n word, especially on /b/
> thinks anyone uses know your meme
What a fucking idiot. I wasn't referring to candy ass you fucking newfag. I was talking about how edgy newfags overuse racist jokes. Think.
>>
>>17901214
Your thread will be ignored because it makes a sensible logical point
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (111KB, 720x584px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
111KB, 720x584px
>>
>>17902670
This.
>>17901214
Unless you count encounters with gnomes, elves, and fairies, encounters with greys before the 50s are few and far inbetween
>>
>>17902672
Sauce
>>
>>17902672
>be small chiquilla in venezuela
>communist government has run the country into a hellish shithole
>group of hungry men break into home and ransack the kitchen
>child comes down and sees them in the middle of the night
>ayy lmao

Checks out.
>>
>>17901085
I like how the story was told. Nothing but the facts with adequate and pedantic detail.

I really despise the stories we get from underage newfags where half the story has a line or two with a pointless meme or some irrelevant fact/gloat about their personal lives or a tryhard attempt to fit in.
>>
>>17878215
look how mad this guy is. he got so mad he forgot how to spell.
>>
>>17889019
I've never seen one, or been abducted but I would assume some of them would be. I once had a surreal dream that it was the middle of the night and these aliens were outside my window. Made me feel so uneasy and seconds later they would somehow be able to move through the wall which scared me and I woke up.
>>
>>17903449
Maybe they're 4th dimenionals
>>
>>17876954
Thanks Apple, nobody suspects your plan if you wanted to know.
>>
>>17879351
No the thread was overrun by shit posting trolls and op just stopped posting :(
>>
>>17883599
>I don't buy fruit

Scurvy detected.
>>
>>17884571
Fucking kek
>>
>>17903855
Let's get the thread back on track then.
>>
I have not been abducted, but I am contacted when I sleep by beings from another dimension or something. They look like shafts of vertical light but can talk telepathically, I am always set some questions to answer and if I answer correctly, then I am one step closer to unlocking an answer, I think of how to transcend, or something along those lines.

My sister once saw a spaceship, she was on a walk and there was a big cloud, and then suddenly a spaceship came out, she said it looked like the ship from star trek TNG sorta, but guess it noticed her looking or something, because it reversed and disappeared back into the cloud, probably dimension travelling.
To be honest, I suspect aliens are more likely beings that can travel between the universes and dimensions, rather than being aliens from within our universe.
>>
>>17880350
I belive you
>>
>>17885484
i also belive you
>>
File: 1456433268650.jpg (288KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456433268650.jpg
288KB, 1920x1200px
>>17890854
yes** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tralfamadore
>>
File: ,m,m,m,m,.jpg (591KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
,m,m,m,m,.jpg
591KB, 1280x1024px
>>17903986
true
well spoken
>>
File: ashtar06.jpg (24KB, 368x480px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar06.jpg
24KB, 368x480px
>>17895630
this is all true
>>
File: object.png (4KB, 951x719px) Image search: [Google]
object.png
4KB, 951x719px
>be me
>be 6 years old
>it's Christmas break!
>go to sleep one night (in room shared with brother)
>get woken up by loud noises
>open eyes
>there's a thing hovering outside the window over my brother's bed (pic related, the thing)
>scream (because I'm 6 years old)
>nothing; no response

cont
>>
>>17905114
>run to parents room
>frantically try to shake them awake
>they don't wake up
>the loud buzzing from outside won't stop
>lights are coming through the window
>can't stop crying & screaming
>start hearing voices in my head
"close your eyes, you don't want to see"
>frantically look around for the source of the sound
>nothing
"CLOSE YOUR EYES, YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE"
>dart under my parents bed
"YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE"
>give into the voice, close my eyes
>something stabs my back
"IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON"
>hear a loud wooshing sound; much louder than the buzzing
>the lights go away
>it's dark, and quiet
>pass out underneath my parent's bed
>wake up in their bed in the morning
>tell parents my story
>they tell me I had a nightmare
>my nightmares always are cartoonish
>this wasn't.
>>
File: CHAR-8061.jpg (136KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
CHAR-8061.jpg
136KB, 800x531px
>>17901214
Have a look into Australian Aboriginal history. They believed in spirits called Wandjina's. There is cave paintings through the Kimberley region in Western Australia, dating back 4000 years. These Wandjina's have a striking resemblance to what we know as Greys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandjina
>>
>>17905134
can you describe the buzzing sounds you heard?
>>
File: 1467486765320.png (465KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
1467486765320.png
465KB, 600x687px
>>17905114
"eggs mans", can see through walls and everything, can force sleeping to anyone, walk in a line like robotic ants and somehow they make you "sense" them, truly worst the nightmares.
>>
>>17895630
Parts of this ring true from my own encounters with the Greys. Also, cloning isn't everything because there is a conduction of energy that occurs with natural breeding that allows the Soul to more strongly manifest within' the new body. This is part of the reason why the Hybridization program involves what we consider to be sexual-assault. Of course, the other part of that is that they just find us attractive. Their emotions are stunted due to their having been cloned, so being close to us is an incredible rush for them.

I remember being with a female brown-dwarf Grey. She was on top of me and just delighting in my every response, even the fact that what she was doing to me what putting me in an agonized state of fear and internal conflict.
>>
>>17906653
To elaborate, I've met other Grey's: (Type II) who seemed pretty mellow and even likeable and they've acted more like guides in what I recall of our interactions. Rather then callous and exploitative kidnappers.

The Type I Grey I've been with though: http://hybridsrising.com/Hybrid-Project/Hybrids-Rising-The-Greys-HP.html she actually bears an uncanny resemblance to the entity that Whitely Strieber reports. Add that to the fact that I was living on the East-coast in the early 1980's during my child-hood and adolescent encounters and I find myself wondering if she was visiting us both.

To delve deeper into my interactions with her. She inspires this current of incredible fear when seeing her and It's due to these extreme emotional contexts that she refracts. As though the only way she can deal with the strong responses that she invokes in Human's is by allowing them to be amplified in some way in her own expression. It's a very complicated degree of interaction that is difficult to describe. In my sexual-encounter with her, I'd liken it to having someone who has lived under extreme deprivation finding a cookie-jar.

She didn't care if I wanted her to have it or not. It was all about the lust of being able to get something that she wanted. Yet at the same time, I have this odd sense that that wasn't completely over-ridden by a degree of concern for me. When she was on top of me, I remember her eyes as she leaned over and how they radiated with this fierce glee. Telling me: >>"Oh this feels so good! Doesn't it feel good! Ahh! Look at you! Come on! I know part of you is enjoying this! Feel it!"

This happened when I was around 13 or 14 years old, it only came back as a flash-back but I can pin-point the date when it happened because I woke up that morning knowing that I'd been violated. I woke up and walked out into the back-yard crying with this awful feeling of my body's energy having been tainted.
>>
>>17876954
/thread

fuck off roleplaying beta autistic incels
>>
>>17905410
like building fire alarm, with a tesla coil superimposed on top of it.
>>
>>17906877
>>AI Shill-bot uses Buzzword insults from last year.
>>It's ineffective.
>>
>>17907204
ayylmao internet defense force will never be victorious
>>
File: SgtDanMorris.jpg (100KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
SgtDanMorris.jpg
100KB, 736x736px
>>17907211
Wait, you mean that there is something serious behind this that can be proven and the argument won in favor of long-term contact? No shit.
>>
>>17883599
>I don't buy fruit.
you immense lardy fat fuck
>>
>>17906877
If you're so anally aggrieved about people discussing the paranormal, why do you come to the paranormal board?
>>
>>17888295
>not saying it was ayyy not saying it wasn't lmao
Kek
>>
>>17899693

there's something on the loose and it won't be getting easier on anyone.
>>
>>17906701
I think you were sexually molested by a family member. The alien imprint in your mind is a coping mechanism for your tramatic experience as a child.
>>
>>17876938
Good thread. Featured it in the recap here >>17905299

Lurking for more.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.