[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Tarot fags willing to do a reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Prince of Swords.jpg (19KB, 133x250px) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Swords.jpg
19KB, 133x250px
Hey X,

I feel like I'm at a cul de sac / crossroads in life.

I lost my father in November 2014 and my girlfriend at the time and I aborted what would have been our child a couple of months before that.

The relationship was badly affected by this and I found out at the beginning of the year that she had got pregnant on purpose and we broke apart after 4.5 years together.

I work in my dream field and my career is slowly but steadily progressing, but it is quite a solitary position a lot of the time and lately I'm feeling a bit adrift and lonely despite focussing my energies as much as I can on self improvement and focusing on the things in my life I want to improve.

I turned 30 in January and I'm drifting along on a path that is very different to the one I was preparing to walk; marriage/family etc.

I'm wondering if there is a compassionate tarot bro out there who would be willing to do a reading for me to gain insight on my situation?

My question is:

Given the above, what should I focus my attention on to build a lifestyle that I enjoy and move positively forward in life? Am I right to be focussing on my career or is my path and purpose in another direction?

My first initial is S.

With love and thanks.
>>
File: 6d2433ca67d130b0d8cd51aac758e10f.jpg (160KB, 736x1143px) Image search: [Google]
6d2433ca67d130b0d8cd51aac758e10f.jpg
160KB, 736x1143px
>>17875997
hello shawn. Or to put it better mr.S (just having fun here)
1st card chariot (upright)
choose your life. Man is always choosing. you must find a base an anchor. Whatever it may be is up to the chooser. You plan and then life happens so you adjust. Pick interest that makes you feel powerful. That makes you feel like you own yourself and your not being dragged by society or someone else's agenda.
nothing wrong with focusing on career.

2. queen of wands & 3. High priestess (both upright)

Let's look @ these together for they represent the absence of a female in your life. The queen
of wands says find the female that makes you feel powerful and @ the same time the high priestess says to honor said woman. The priestess is not a servant. The queen is not a servant. As i am sure your aware. Furthermore stay from those evil bitches. If she's doin anything for yah. Cut her off like a limb infected with gangrene. Immediately no regrets. cancer doesn't deserve to grow.

4. Magician (upside down)

Your confused. Don't feel like you have power. You feel like women have power over you or you are just afraid to trust again. I am not sure which one it is. You are also on unsure of your goals and your destiny. I would suggest keep working on your career and pay your bills. While doing this develop new interests and go to new places you haven't been before. ACT like a confident bachelor and things will line up. Your already in your dream field. Some people don't make it that far.

5. The tower (upside-down)

upside down tower isn't so bad. If your already @ bottom start climbing up. Mentally your not satisfied. upside down tower is building that has already fallen. Who you where and who you thought you were going to be is dead. Build something new.

this was my first reading i hoped it served you well. I apologize if my service was not satisfactory. good day anon.
>>
>>17875997
>if she isn't doing anything for you*
>>
>>17876055

Hi there anon, OP here.

Thank you so much for this reading.

The name isn't what you thought ;) but aside from that, I found your reading to be insightful, practically useful and of immense genuine personal value to me.

Thank you so much for taking the time.

It gave me precisely the reassurance I needed. I shall steel my resolve, and stay the course.

I am grateful to you as I have benefited from your interpretation, and I would encourage you to continue your readings if the above resonates with you :)

Thanks again,

S
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.