[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/-Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 42

File: pastebin.png (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pastebin.png
28KB, 400x300px
>read the PASTEBIN before you ask "can demon get me gf???" edition

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Also, want to see some mojo before investing the energy to summon yourself? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.
>>
File: seal3.gif (33KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
seal3.gif
33KB, 347x351px
>>17875430
first for Orobas
>>
>>17875431

Stop this sexy horse madness
>>
>>17875430

how do I summon a sexibus i want to put my pingus up in there
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhljbpBwOF1qall9b.png (105KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhljbpBwOF1qall9b.png
105KB, 414x317px
>>17875445
Your Pingu?
>>
File: seal2.jpg (284KB, 769x773px) Image search: [Google]
seal2.jpg
284KB, 769x773px
>>17875442
It's too late
>>
These threads are for idiots and children now. I can't wait until summer is over.
>>
>>17875458
>tfw A.M.S. is being used as a pawn to create an Orobas cult
I like it
>>
>>17875451
Post that pingu gif nigga
>>
File: Seal1.jpg (434KB, 1367x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Seal1.jpg
434KB, 1367x1375px
>>17875465
How is he being used as a pawn? I don't think Orobas actually wants a cult
>>
File: dankpepe.png (356KB, 421x366px) Image search: [Google]
dankpepe.png
356KB, 421x366px
>>17875471
>>
File: KEKKKEKEKE.jpg (167KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
KEKKKEKEKE.jpg
167KB, 960x886px
>>17875473
Nice common
>>
>>17875481
Thanks, babe.
>>
>>17875463
If you want to improve the quality of the thread, evoke and post your experience. The shitposting is getting out of control, however.

Please keep it on-topic, guys.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (47KB, 145x100px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
47KB, 145x100px
>>17875470
M'lady
>>
do you have an incantations for warming up leftover chipotle burrito
>>
>>17875495
I just want the shitposters to know they're ruining an otherwise interesting thread. I don't really see the point of contributing to something that's just going to be overrun with Orobas masturbation and kek jokes.
>>
File: goetic-sigils-by-thesoulcaptor.jpg (184KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
goetic-sigils-by-thesoulcaptor.jpg
184KB, 800x480px
Repost for the new thread:
A request from my fellow /sum/moners. I want to make a comprehensive list of (eventually) every demon in the Goetia and add it to the sticky.
His personality, what he takes pleasure from, what angers them, how you should treat them, how you summon them, and generally tips and tricks for each one.

What I need from you all is for every /sum/moner who has had even remotely successful result, to report back to me at:
[email protected]

Be as specific as possible about your experiences and mention anything and everything which you think is relevant. I will filter through all the content so as to not add false entries. Try to be as extensive and coherent as you possibly can.

Let's help make the sticky a fantastic source of knowledge for all of us to use!
>>
>>17875502

blaze weed every day nigga!

#summertime #noschool #420 #heilhitler
>>
File: Handsome Man.jpg (49KB, 441x554px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Man.jpg
49KB, 441x554px
Well I guess since there's talk of posting experiences and someone kept on posting birds I'll green text my evocation with Amon.

>Call Amon into the triangle
>Ask him to prevent someone from being able to scry me
>We can't come to an agreement.
>Send him on his way
>2 days later decide to try again.
>He comes back and is outside of the triangle
>Ask him to enter it and 2 duplicates of himself appear outside of it to the left and right of it.
>All 3 of them staring at me with their arms crossed and a stern gaze
>Ask him again to prevent someone from being able to scry me temporarily
>The moment he agrees the one to his right starts rapidly shifting back and forth between where he was standing, and to the Amon in the triangle
>The duplicate on his left was flickering rapidly

I asked a friend of mine to scry what he was doing without telling him what I saw and he said that he was jumping back and forth between other people really fast.

It seemed to be successful.
>>
>>17875512
Hope this becomes a thing, it would be very interesting
>>
Can you die if you try to rape a ghost?
Worst thing that can happen?
Can you die from it?
>>
>>17875545
Please be ironically shitposting
>>
>>17875512
I will do so, if I can ever find the time to summon that is.
>>
So how would I go evoking Lilith as a female?
I think I have a fair cause
>>
>>17875548
Eh,it started as a joke,but now im actually curious as to what might happen,since i saw that pasta about the guy raping a ghost and then he would hear her cry and get a boner,im not kidding.
>>
>>17875576
Kek
>>
File: okay.png (598KB, 780x730px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
598KB, 780x730px
>>17875565
nigga(niggress?) don't

Lilith a savage bitch just don't nigga that's straight suicide nigga
>>
I'm going to summon a Demon for a gf today or tomorrow, but I can't decide who.

I really like Sitri, but he's more for hook ups. Sallos and Vual don't engage my attention for some reason.
>>
>>17875597
Do Sallos, he's a chill nigga
>>
>>17875597
Consider suicide.
>>
>>17875601
>Do Sallos, he's a chill nigga
What did you offer him?

>>17875603
Why?
>>
>>17875595

Well. I would like to give some trouble to my sexist Catholic father, considering he is an ass to my mother

Wouldn't Lilith make sense in that way? I am not going to ask any favors for myself (and I am not asking for sex)
>>
>>17875597
Sallos seems like a pretty chill one.
Was going through a time of severe depression and he fixed it for me almost instantly.

Never worked with vual or sitri myself. Can't personally say anything about them.
>>
>>17875604
Your ignorance and stupidity.
>>
File: BOY HE BOUT TO.jpg (34KB, 583x452px) Image search: [Google]
BOY HE BOUT TO.jpg
34KB, 583x452px
>>17875607
There are other demons for revenge if that's what you want. Lilith is fucking crazy, niggas like sitri will stay true to what he says whereas this Lilith bitch will lie her ass off
>>
>>17875607
From what I've heard Lillith chooses who she comes to. I don't even know if there's a way to call on her.

I was reading about anti cosmic chaos gnosticism before and had a relatively lucid vision of her shortly after.
She seems pretty cool.

If you do find a way to evoke her you totally should post about it. That would be interesting.
>>
>>17875620
I thought maybe she is crazy because you are all horny here and treat her a like a sex doll? No offense

>>17875621
I have found this so far http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/lilithmirror.html

Which demon would you recommend anons? Maybe I should find an androgynous demon. I thought Lilith would be equally pissed as myself so she would have her reasons to help me.

So which demons would be particularly good for revenge? Help me offer my father's soul and body for gum
>>
>>17875608
How did Sallos fix your depression?
>>
I REALLY want to call Paimon, but people say don't because he's top tier. But he's the only one that really interests me. What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1885x2526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1885x2526px
Question for A.M.S or anyone else who knows what they're doing.

I'm starting a journal, just a small sketchbook, filled with information (like what times to call upon/incenses to use for different spirits, LBRP, GRP, license to depart etc.) just to have a physical copy of things otherwise good to know.

This is also because I have a very bad memory and memorization skills. It might just sound like a lack of discipline, but I actually have problems with my memory and I think having this little book to write things down in, and have on me to read when I have spare time would be helpful for that.

I would also like to record my experiences and conversations during evocation down in this book, preferably as they were happening, or immediately after so I won't forget anything important. I'm not sure if bringing this into the circle with me would have any negative repercussions though or ruin the ritual or fuck my shit up in any other way. Any insight or opinions to this would be appreciated.
>>
>>17875654
summon lower level demons for minor reasons until you have the ability to summon paimon.
>>
>>17875653
It was just instantly removed from me.
I was dealing with suicidal depression for more than a year on an almost daily basis and nothing I did helped.
relationships, drugs, all that shit.
Crippling anxieties and suicidal depression persisted and screwed up my professional life.

Finally at a point where I was close to killing myself I decided to call on Sallos without using any protective circles or anything.

I felt something moving around inside my head and the depression and all that subsided entirely within 5 minutes and didnt come back.
>>
>>17875653
>>17875678
Also! I don't recommend disregarding the circle or pyramid at all.
>>
Sallos summoner here. I did not live up to my side of the pact at all this week. I plan on trying to summon him again tonight to apologize and present a more organized plan of action going forward.

My goal is also to eventually work up to summoning a king.
>>
>>17875713
What's the consequence for breaking the deal?
>>
>>17875713
Dude, wherever you read about this summoning stuff, they ALWAYS tell you to hold up your end of the bargain otherwise you run a serious risk of getting your shit rekt. I'm not sure how it'll go or trying to scare you by any means but fuck man you couldn't follow your side of the pact for 1 week?
>>
>>17875713
>Sallos summoner here.
Can you greentext your experience with him? I'm thinking about summoning him myself.
>>
>>17875722
My side was a pretty open ended and vague self improvement goals. But I worked about a 60 hour week (unusual) this week doing fairly physical labor (also unusual) and yeah, everything fell by the wayside.

It was probably a mistake to make that pledge without a "after next week" qualifier, but I'm 100% not scared about getting my shit rekt. I approach this from the angle that all demons are in my head. I'm just apologizing to myself for letting myself down.
>>
>>17875654
NIGGA DONT
>>
I am thinking about summoning Haures
>>17875607
for this reason.

> He is a Great Duke, and appears at first like a leopard, mighty, terrible, and strong, but after a while, at the command of the Exorcist, he puts on human shape with eyes flaming and fiery, and a most terrible countenance.
Is it okay to shit my pants in this process? He seems like a horrific choice

> But if he is not commanded into a Triangle, he will lie in all these things, and deceive and beguile the Exorcist in these things.
I will try to be careful

> He destroys and burns up those who be the enemies of the Exorcist should he so desire it; also he will not suffer him to be tempted by any other Spirit or otherwise. He governs 36 Legions of Spirits.
That's his plus

Did anyone know a thing about Haures?
>>
>>17875775
He is a bants-master
>>
Does anyone in those threads uses black mirrors etc. for seeing the spirits during evocations?
>>
>>17875785
AMS just got one.

I'm debating on picking up an obsidian disc and a pendulum before I summon Sallos again tonight.
>>
File: lilith2.jpg (196KB, 558x761px) Image search: [Google]
lilith2.jpg
196KB, 558x761px
>>17875565
>So how would I go evoking Lilith as a female?
As a woman, you have a much higher advantage of calling upon Her, in the sense that menstrual blood was once considered from Her, and in offering such to Her you will be providing an extremely potent and pleasant calling/token.
>>17875607
>Wouldn't Lilith make sense in that way? I am not going to ask any favors for myself (and I am not asking for sex)
The Night Mother would be absolutely perfect for such an occasion. Her fury is endless but to touch it you must likewise touch Her passion and synchronize yourself with Her on some level- whether spiritual, aesthetic, psychic.
>>17875647
>I thought Lilith would be equally pissed as myself so she would have her reasons to help me.
Lilith is a Goddess of the Underworld, a Bloody Mistress of the Moon, and a Mother of Demons. Her Presence requires sacrifice, whether psychic, physical or spiritual- evoking Her requires payment in a manner reflecting a reverential approach. You will need libations, typically following a necromantic fashion (milk, eggs, honey, bread, fruit, sweet wine, and fresh spring water are usually elements), a few sequential rituals, and structural meditation to most effectively evoke Lilith.

To Work with Her requires enthroning Her Presence within yourself- this is a process of attunement that can take a multilateral stage of devotion, depending upon the tradition which you approach Her with and what Aspect you call upon. Almost all books which work with Her prioritize the facilitation of blood as both an initial offering and as an offering based upon each step you're taking with Her. As She walks the line between Life and Death, blood is the purest calling to Her. The monthly bleeding of a woman is especially sacred, given that for so many years it was assumed a curse from Her, and to offer such is an extremely sacred offering.
>>
>>17875731
I went pretty in depth in an old thread, but it may have 404'd by now.
>cleaned apartment
>took bath, in my case I played Satie's trois gymnopedies very low (barely audible) in the background, don't know if that's important or not
>locked up dog and cat
>drew a circle in chalk on floor, put stars in cardinal directions, did not put any names which AMS says I should do next time
>made triangle out of red washi tape and put red candles at each corner
>put plate of chocolate in middle of triangle
>did a made up banishing ritual in circle
>felt stupid
>summoned sallos to enter triangle
>felt stupid
>nothing happened after ~5 minutes of summoning, felt nothing but stupid
>candles did start to flicker weirdly, i guess
>began to roleplay as if sallos was there and asked him to reunite me with someone who means a lot to me in a way that's healthy and sustainable, said I would strive to be a better person in the meantime (exercise, eat better, develop hobbies and social skills more)
>gave deadline
>asked for further advice on what to do, drew tarot card: The Moon (get rid of anxieties and fears)
>showed hexagram and dismissed
>did made up banishing ritual again
>asked how summoning went, shuffled tarot cards, got The Moon again

The next day I felt really, really weird - like I was drained not of energy, but of interest and focus. I was super busy with work that day and ate at a sandwich place not thinking about calories and eating better, etc and got a stomachache like i've never had before. Throughout the next couple of days, I got a stomachache if I even thought about eating poorly (and it would evaporate instantly if I made a healthy choice), but that subsided sometime during the week.
>>
>>17875778
Feels very intimidating but I might eventually resort to Haures

> Goetia evocations can also be related to time. Day time evocations are more extroverted and less frightening, while night time evocations are more introverted and more frightening. Certain Spirits can be more in harmony with extraversion while others more in harmony with introversion.

I think I will stick with time evocations so I will choose a day demon. So no Haures
>>
>>17875816
Why do you have to show a demon a hexagram.?
>>
>>17875848
AMS might be better suited to answer that, but the hexagram is supposedly what allows you to command the demons in the first place (I believe the legend is that Solomon got the ring from God and used it to bind 72 demons in a brass vessel to serve humans from here on out).

I've kind of interpreted it as the "signing your name" part of the ritual in that it makes it official.
>>
>>17875809

>synchronize yourself with Her on some level- whether spiritual, aesthetic, psychic.
How would I achieve that? Aesthetic part should be the easiest I suppose.

> a few sequential rituals and structural meditation
I don't know if I can do the ritual part so very often since I live with other people. But I can meditate

I thought about bringing my menstrual blood into play. But I dismissed it due to having to wait for weeks.

I know about Lilith's origins as in history and literature. Screeching owl, the serpent, Sumerian Goddess Inanna, Hindu Goddess Kali etc. She is depicted with either red or dark brown hair with fair skin. She is either depicted as beautiful young woman or an old woman
But is there anything I should read?

I think I will try Goetia first. Lilith does not seem like an easy task. And I don't have my menstrual blood anyway
>>
>>17875896
How about you just call out to her? Not in a ritual, because she chooses the people she comes to. Just casually call her name in your head.
>>
File: pepe concerened common.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
pepe concerened common.png
51KB, 240x232px
>be me
>been reading about summoning and shit
>feel like evoking Amy soon
>be chilling
>watching TV
>old box set sitting near
>unplugged
>not been used for a while
>it starts flashing
>I say what the fuck
>who's there
>drop my spaghetti
>here clicking
>it flashes again
>nothing
>>
>>17875910
Didn't work. Unless hearing a pack of foxes counts as a sign
Black moon starts on 4th and ends on 11th. I will try then again. Also when I get my period
>>
File: kwaidan-hoichi the earless.gif (100KB, 630x281px) Image search: [Google]
kwaidan-hoichi the earless.gif
100KB, 630x281px
>>17875926
paint seals of solomon all over your body mate
>>
>>17875647
>I thought maybe she is crazy because you are all horny here and treat her a like a sex doll? No offense

A+ post
>>
>>17875647
I don't think that's why she's crazy
>>
I desire ultimate power. All of it. Who should I summon?
>>
>>17876092
It isn't that easy, even if you say

"immmma sell my shoul"

Do you really think a demon cares that much about your soul?
>>
>>17876097

Souls are good bargaining tools. We each only get one.
>>
>>17876097
It's about what I can accomplish with that power. I never asked for it to be easy.
>>
>>17876109
these threads used to be good.
people would summon and post reports with good details.

now it's just dumb shit like zodiac signs and bird gifs and idiot teens.
>>
>>17876123
I'll summon tonight and report back even if it fails. I'll make a meaningful contribution.
>>
>>17876123
>thinks shitpost
>shitposts back
>used to be good
>>
>>17876105
Wasn't there a guy that posted to /x/ that said he sold fractions of his soul to different entities, and then people made him realize that really he just promised his soul to multiple demons?
>>
>>17876123
Wow, /sum/ is two weeks old and we already have people pining for classic /sum/.
>>
>>17875896
>how do I achieve that?
Approaching Lilith is a self-initiatory series of events that sees totalizing progression complement simultaneous change. Whether you experience such effects in the spiritual, psychic or physical depends upon how experienced you are, the amount of devotion with which you approach Her, and sincerity with which you undertake the transfiguration required to work with those of the Other Side.

To be frank, there's no specific time-frame that you can look at with Lilith, considering that Her's is a Presence that flows throughout the timeless essence, being an Initiatrix of the Mysteries. Walking with Her has the magician often transitioning themselves in a wholesome manner.
>don't have menstrual blood
It's not required. Blood is the strongest force which carries sincerity towards Her. You can use your own, either self-inflicted or systemic. I highly recommend that you also use the traditional libations I suggested, that and/or follow offerings with sexual rites. Orgasmic supplication is often a theme repeated within conclusive rituals, as it is believed that the approacher (sub)consciously/spiritually unites with the Dark Queen through transmissions of fluid and focus. Again, it is not necessary, but to undertake such a union is considered essentially similar to welcoming the alchemical change She initiates.
>What should I read?
Liber Lilith
Lilith, Goddess of Sitra Ahra
Dragon's Blood #6: Lilith -Dragon's Rogue
Clavicula Nox #4: Lilith
The Tree of the Shadows, Lilith The Woman of the Night

Here are three of said books: Liber Lilith, Dragon's Blood #6, and Clavicula Nox #4.
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/DVrBKZtXsoSxUa%2FlovdXroXfafyoNA%2BK
>not an easy task
It depends on how you see it. The journey to working with Lilith is a transformative one, affecting the approacher on a variety of scales.
>>
>>17875430
can you make me a wizzard-nig /sum/ i want to be a caster-fag
giv me magic..
>>
>>17876166
no
>>
File: 999999999999999999.png (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
999999999999999999.png
71KB, 300x300px
I'm thinking about summoning Stolas ( or have been for about a year now, Lack of funds is a bitch)

Can anyone give me tips? And with thoses tips can you recommend the safest way for to go about summoning him without putting myself at risk and also making sure he doesn't get really fucking pissed at me because i said something wrong?
>>
tropical zodiac or sidereal, and why?
i checked stellarium and the sun was in sagittarius when i was born, but i'm a capricorn. i get the tropical signs are drifitng away because of the precession of the equinoxes, but do i trust the sun or western astrology?
>>
File: 1467275985397.jpg (287KB, 909x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1467275985397.jpg
287KB, 909x1161px
>>17876166
Yes, just go stare into a fire

>yfw 93% of magic casters don't know this one simple trick
>>
>>17876174
Is there any logic to the sigils? Why do demons like squiggles?
>>
>>17876166
http://www.africanmagick.com/
>>
>>17875430
>Summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge power
>power
>>17876092
>asks for help getting power
>shunned immediately
>/sum/
>>
File: 1433963332455.jpg (28KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
1433963332455.jpg
28KB, 497x497px
Long time lurker, first time poster. I am looking for a guide into the occult/summoning. Who would I have to summon for love?

For backstory, I have a woman that I love deeply, and for a time, it was reciprocated. She's been gone but a week and is already acting distant, and I assume the worse.

I don't want vengeance, just for her to remember and rekindle our love, and to be bound to me, and never need nobody else.

If this is impossible/unseemly then forgive me in advance, I just don't know what to do without her. She's home for vacation, and will be back in a week.
>>
>>17876216
Duke Sallos
>>
>>17876229
is it safe to assume that summoning is in the sticky? thank you in advance, i'll post results in a future thread. I just hope I don't royally fuck up.
>>
>>17876243
Yes, please do post results
>>
>>17876164
Thanks.
I will offer the libations after I look into these books.

I will probably buy some leech for blood use. But waiting till I get my period makes more sense

I am not sure how much time I can devote to make the necessary change happen. I will update if anything happens
>>
File: IMG_20160702_161310.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_161310.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17875495
I did it friend, just came back from my first summoning, I did Orobas as you recommended, here's the greentext:
>Follow the path to my temple in the top of the hill
>Everything goes as planned
>Use a rock to paint the magic circle in the mud
>Fuck the sun, it wasn't easy
>Now the triangle
>Fucking tame keep peeling off the stone
>Fucking candles wouldn't attach to the motherfuking stone
>Fucking wind keep blowing out my candles
>The incense gave the chills
>Started the ritual with meditation for coupple minutes
>Then, as a hype-up, I recite the hymn to Pan
>proceed to call Orobas
>when i finish the first call the air turn a bit heavy
>holyshitisitworking?.pgn
>still not so sure, so called him again 3 times more
>the air just a bit more heavy, not mucho change really
>say my request, put forth the contract
>middle negotation my head goes pretty dizzy
>turns hard to say anything, still, manage to keep going
>dizziness turn off a bit when I'm giving the license to depart
>middle license, remember I didn't give him a deadline, so give him one month
>finish de license
>wait a minutes til the air and my head are better
>ididitholyfuck.nice
>leave everything as it were, didn't even do banishing or anything, Orobas can haunt the hill if he want
>My temple will probably bring some spoops to some curious eyes
>Get back home, the dizziness dispels along the way
>Now I'm tired as fuck, more than I should

Temple is pic related when I just finished. Also I kinda invoked Orobas to enjoy the meal with me, dunno if he came or not
Would like your opinion A.M.S
>>
>>17875430

Highly experienced occultist.

You guys are fucking retarded, and I don't even know why I lurk this site anymore. It used to be so that I could find like-minded people to befriend and eventually learn from in some way or another, but now I'm slowly beginning to accept that every "occultist" on this site is a roleplayer out for social power and faggotry.

May the Emprah have mercy on us.
>>
>>17876291
Can you email me at [email protected] pls
>>
>>17876210
"Power" is so vague though. What does he want exactly? Does he want to be more popular with girls? Does he want to get a promotion at work? Does he want more money? etc.

It makes sense for the OP to be broad, but not so much people asking for help.
>>
>>17876301
done
>>
>>17876292
Teach me!
>>
>>17876292
This site has quantity over quality, and sometimes I just want quantity.

Nobody is here for actual occult learning... right?
>>
This sounds interesting, can you actually obtain Key of Solomon grimoire and where?
>>
>>17876292
Is the stick up your ass a standard part of your ritual equipment or do you just get it out to scare the muggles?

I have no problem with "experienced occultists" providing guidance and correction here, but vague claims of superiority backed by nothing other than baseless contempt is not going to convince us of anything.

If you want to participate in the thread, do so. Put on a trip and demonstrate your knowledge and ability. If you don't, I think we're all safe in assuming you have none.
>>
>>17876292
why don't you contribute to the thread with actual knowlegde then? instead of just critizice without fundament, or are your secrets just for the choosen few only?
>>
>the favour of friends and of foes
Does this mean Orobas can make a person popular?
>>
>>17876375
Google: Key of Solomon grimoire pdf
>>
>>17876412
Pdf was in the pastebin anyway, was thinking of physical copy actually as a personal preference. But yeah, I guess I should just google around.
>>
>>17876375
you can find them in the /omg/ library, just search for the solomon folder, and you can find the peterson's pdf online somewhere
>>
Oh my lovely pastebin, how you've helped so many
>>
>>17876457
it's an awesome pastebin senpai
>>
>>17875499
microwavus heatus
>>
File: natal.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
25KB, 750x562px
Over the last few days I have been looking over the /sum/s and slowly getting intrigued. While I wandered around the occult a bit when I was younger, I mostly stayed with Chaos Magic and it's anything works as long as you want it to work approach.
I consider myself a man of science and all of the stories in these threads sound either very real, or very made up. I think I need to try myself to see what's really up.
Could you guys tell me some overview from my natal chart (first time I got this done, never really believed in astrology), as well recommendation on who to try summoning for starters?
>>
this one time I sum a brown ting out my but it was poo lol
>>
>>17876505
Try sucking your own dick
>>
2 questions. Is Saturday an appropriate time to summon Sitri? And how much time should I give him to get me laid?
>>
File: hko.png (101KB, 297x286px) Image search: [Google]
hko.png
101KB, 297x286px
>>17876528
>>17876532
Wew
>>
>>17876505
I'm not sure about your chart but what do you have in mind concerning the summoning? Look through the illustrated goetia and find a few that intrigue you the most. We can help you narrow it down from there. If nothing catches your eye then Orobas is your best bet, seeing as how he is faithful according to A.M.S.
>>
/pol/ here. What the fuck are you heretics meming about?
>>
>>17876620
Read sticky Mr pol
>>
>>17876631
Thx senpai. I needed another board to lurk anyway.
>>
What the hell is a "liberal science"?
>>
>>17876652

1. Academic disciplines, including literature, history, languages, philosophy, mathematics, and general sciences, viewed in contrast to professional and technical disciplines.
>>
I'm about to watch a horror movie and then start the Sallos summoning. Wish me luck.
>>
>>17876700
Good luck. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
>>
>>17876705
Thanks - Did you get my email?
>>
>>17876700
Which movie? Good luck on your summoning.
>>
just so you know the strongest emotional state for summoning is to have so many potent emotions running through you that you forget your ego entirely it's to bad those who's egos are dead will never experience this again.
>>
>>17876715
I have a ton of emails. Send me another one and I'll bump you up on the list.
>>
>>17875527
Thanks for the story PP. I didn't really understand the last part. Was Amon answering other people's calls/evocations or was he doing something else?

Also, do you have any tips on scrying? I'll look into it myself but I'd like to hear what you've got to say. Thanks
>>
>>17876752
Sent.
>>
>>17876728
Watching the original Changeling... I'm hoping it's creepy and will heighten my senses.
>>
Horror movie is a bust....i updated to Windows 10 recently and now the sound keeps dropping out on VLC player. I tried a few workarounds and gave up. Hope the ritual goes smoother than this.
>>
Gonna summon Sitri in 20 minutes. Wish me luck. Will greentext tomorrow.
>>
>>17876916
godspeed anon
>>
>>17876916
good luck man, looking forward to that greentext!
>>
>>17876772
Sorry about the slow response. Had to work.
It seemed that he was just doing something to cause some sort of interference. I'm not entirely sure what it was.

Anyway if you want to start scrying... Well I mean.. It's slow to get into sometimes. I started out staring into a black mirror for 4 hours a night 5 nights a week. Luckily my insomnia at the time helped out quite a bit.

After a few weeks I started asking people to test me. There was several times that I saw someone I had never seen before and was then showed a picture of them. It was the exact same person.

You could also use a tarot card to start out with. Look at all of the art on it until you can see it in your mind while meditating.
consider the meaning behind it and loosely focus on something you want to associate it with / know about.
Don't try to force the imagery, but with any luck you might see the image change shape into something that will give some answers to you.

I've had several experimental divination methods I've tried out such as evoking peoples souls into my triangle and questioning them, or attempting to pull their subconscious into myself before sleep.

I considered most of them inconclusive. I don't think I'm that good at scrying in all honesty. I need more practice.
>>
>>17875430
inb4 how do i summon a succubus.

summon a suckybus.
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Too lazy to summon?
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
>>
>>17877057
Congratulations, you've successfully summoned me.

If anyone has any questions, leave a reply and I'll get back with you in a potentially reasonable amount of time.
>>
>>17877146
Hey, XT. How've you been?
>>
>>17877165
Good. I'm been working with kids all Summer. Fun stuff.
>>
>>17877172
Cool. Glad to hear you're having a good time. Do you mind talking to me on skype?
There's something I want to run by you real quick. We don't need to voice chat or anything. Preferably just typing.
>>
>>17877146
what kind of questions?
>>
Alright, just got done summoning. Nothing exciting happened.

>did all the preparations (shower, meditation, etc.)
>chanted his name for a couple of minutes
>sensed no sign of his presence
>went ahead and did the ritual anyway
>made Sitri a fair offer
>still no sign he was there
>closed the ritual

Idk if he was there or not, but tonight the moon was void, so that could've affected communications. With any luck, I'll get laid within the next two weeks.
>>
So umm, How do i say this. I've had a voice in my head for the last 6 months, and after reading the pastebin, i may know why.

I've Zero(nada) experience with this stuff, Should i be concerned?
>>
Is it possible to gain the attention of a being that requires ritual talk past into the constructs of the physical world without relying in such rituls. So in short is it possible to communicate with them without sumonning?
>>
Summoned Sallos again. Sorry if this is wordy, I'm trying to get as much detail for myself to transcribe to my journal tomorrow.

Some notes:
- I spent a good chunk of the day making big goals for the next 4 weeks and breaking them down into weekly chunks and then into daily chunks. I have a big todo list tomorrow.
- I think I will definitely need to do something about the pets next time. Locking them up just upsets them and they howl and beg to be let out. Keeping them loose around lit candles and chocolate on the floor also isn't an option. I may need to crate them or somehow manage to get them tired. Maybe I'll bring my dog on a long, long walk before summoning next time.

- Horror movie was a bust. This is the first time I've used my laptop (connected to TV via HDMI) since updating to Windows 10 and the sound kept cutting out. I tried reading some greentext stories but didn't manage to get myself in a spooked mood.

- AMS encouraged me to write names around the circle of gods, but I'm an atheist so I tried just writing my name several times. Hopefully demons find this charmingly cocky and not sickeningly edgelord.

>cleaned apartment, admittedly not as well as last time
>took long bath with many girly things i bought at a soap store today
>locked up pets
>made triangle out of washi tape, put out chocolate again, put sigil I've been carrying around since last week in triangle too, put 3 red candles at each corner
>made a circle, had star point towards triangle this time, wrote my name around circle
>did a tarot reading asking if i should get back together with ex, used 5 card spread found in bluefluke chaos manual, got 5 of swords for nature of problem (humiliation and degradation), 6 of wands for what may help me (focusing on being the best me I can be), the fool for what can hurt me (being immature), temperance reversed for one possible outcome (not connecting with the other person and being imbalanced), and the lovers (lol) for the other possible outcome
>>
>did another tarot reading to ask if ex is happy right now as I only want to pursue this if they're not, got four of pentacles reversed (big no)
>tried something new to combat the pets banging against the door and whining, put laptop in circle with me and tried using astral projection "dose" on i-doser. it was working but sound cut out after a while - i guess not only vlc media player is affected by this windows 10 bullshit
>tried just focusing on the candles after that, they stayed still, but eventually their brightness seemed to pulsate
>tried projecting a presence like you do when creating a tulpa, sort of worked
>at some point the flames brighten and stay bright, I roleplay a bit and assume this mean Sallos is here
>stare at the triangle like I'm looking at a magic eye picture, eventually see a sort of shadow hovering in the middle, still don't hear anything
>put my head down and apologize for not being a better person today than I was last week, promise this time next week, I will have at least made some strides towards improvement
>reiterated the desire and the deadline
>showed the hexagram and dismissed
>did a made up half assed banishing ritual (one of my weekly goals is to learn a proper banishing ritual)
>felt really anxious afterwards
>>
File: IMG_20160702_230129.jpg (2MB, 1440x2216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_230129.jpg
2MB, 1440x2216px
Hi y'all, Sitri worshipper here. I'm gonna do a devotional invocation and ritual cleansing tonight.
>>
File: duke sallos.jpg (59KB, 390x428px) Image search: [Google]
duke sallos.jpg
59KB, 390x428px
I made an effort to contact Sallos once, and I believe I was moderately successful.
Here's what happened. I don't recall writing about this in my journal, so here it is from my memory. I think this was about a year ago, maybe in late June.

>be at home
>tidy up room
>light a single black candle
>light a nice smelling incense (I think it was Jasmine)
>set some nice crystals around candle
>face east
>begin without any other preparation
>mediating for a while, clearing myself
>then inviting Sallos to come before me
>asking for his specialty
>and offering to give and do some things
>feel as if he's before me
>see visions of man in water with beard, wearing armor, and wielding sword
>he looks slightly tired
>he gives me a sword and shows a vision of someone being cut in two and light spilling from them
>he instructs me to look inside others using this sword
>give my thanks, dismiss him, cleanse self and space
>feel very virtuous after
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize (1).jpg (191KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize (1).jpg
191KB, 864x1296px
>>17877185
You can ask me about succubi, of course.
>>
I have felt the veil.. and it is infinitely terrifying
>>
>>17877470

I finished with my ritual. It was simple but very soothing, and I shared a few lovely moments with Sitri.
>>
File: 059-Seal-of-Oriax-q100-500x500.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
059-Seal-of-Oriax-q100-500x500.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>summoning Orias
>demand that he show himself in my triangle of art for the third time
>smoke alarm immediately goes off

"stay put while I push this button..."

No visual sign of presence until after license to depart, suddenly smoke WAY hazy with flames seeming to glow out into it. Then, suddenly haze is better and smoke alarm goes off again.

Communication was like his responses were put into my head, as complete sentences. It was jarring.

My offer was accepted, and if he delivers I will cook a meal to the best of my culinary ability (I am a chef) and enjoy it with him.
>>
>>17877730
Give us more about his personality and your dialogue. For science!
>>
>>17877749
He seemed impatient. However, he seemed pleased at my offer of a meal prepared to best of my art.

My task was minor, but very important to me and within his description.
>>
>>17877730
that deal seems sketchy to me if you worded it like that i don't know much about what oriax is like as i am like this but you should really be more carfull with your words if you were to make that deal with me id probably just say you broke it because you are well... shit i'm getting dizzy and my head hurts forgetting what i was going to type...
>>
File: 50452762_p0.jpg (1MB, 1530x1972px) Image search: [Google]
50452762_p0.jpg
1MB, 1530x1972px
So I want to make my waifu real. Which should I summon? Here is what my waifu looks like:
>>
>>17877830
most red/pink hair is not as good as it looks in anime go with a deeper red when making the waifu real it actualy looks quite nice as i have seen it once before but not to deep vibrant but not dark but not pale either.
>>
Sallos summoner here

One observation: whenever I embark on some self improvement kick, I think about getting up early (between 5 and 6 am) and getting a head start on my chores. But I can rarely get out of bed until around 6:45 am if I'm working or 8 am-9am-ish if I'm off.

This morning would have likely been the same except at 5:30 am my smoke alarm ran low on batteries and began beeping. I tried ignoring it at first because it wasn't super loud, but I couldn't take it and eventually got up around 5:45, only for it to stop beeping once I was up and had the lights on (I guess it ran out for good?).

Now it's 8 am and I've already gone grocery shopping, did some cleaning, and did a American Psycho style morning routine and I'm about to take my dog on a walk because it looks like it'll rain later.
>>
I'm brand new to /sum/ and information on demons in general. I'm also pretty new to the Occult.

Is everyone using the summoning method present in the sticky? Or are you doing that mind temple thing? If I'm new to the Occult should I even be trying to look into this subject?

As far as I know, you can use the help of demons to aid you spiritually. That's what I think I want to do.

I really just want some general tips and information from some people that have more experience in this.
>>
>>17877764
How will you guys eat the meal together and what will he give you?
>>
>>17877830
Son, anime is just Japanese propaganda.
>>
>>17877830
First get a good waifu
>>
>>17877830
Why not ask for power, wealth and women (to fuck) and then worship a demon like it's your waifu?

It's a possibility.
>>
>>17878409
>I'm brand new to /sum/ and information on demons in general. I'm also pretty new to the Occult.

Welcome

>Is everyone using the summoning method present in the sticky? Or are you doing that mind temple thing?

A majority is using the method from the sticky, and we advice you stick with this method or any method with a physical circle at least for the first few evocations as it's the safest way to summon compared to the invocation/mind Temple method.

>If I'm new to the Occult should I even be trying to look into this subject?

It would be good if you did, we link several PDF files of the Lesser Key of Solomon in the sticky, begin your search there. I'd recommend the Illustrated Goetia

>As far as I know, you can use the help of demons to aid you spiritually. That's what I think I want to do.

Then you'll want a demon who's good at divination and that sort of thing. Read One of the sticky books to see which spirit attracts you most with what you want to learn and go for it.

>I really just want some general tips and information from some people that have more experience in this.

Stick around these threads and you'll learn much
>>
>>17878373
Sounds like Sallos is holding up his end of deal pretty good, even if it's a bit weird
>>
>>17877730
Can you email me at [email protected] pls? I've got questions about your evocation
>>
>>17878409

I'm more of the 'mind temple' type myself, I guess, but in my opinion what really matters is the process and ritual you take in making communion. If you're interested in the Goetia specifically, my advice would be to read about them, look up their symbolism, and find out which one resonates with you. Then you can go from there.
>>
>>17877685
>lovely moments

Care to explain anon?
>>
>>17878648
>>17878654
Thank you for the constructive responses and the warm welcome. Definitely going to become more active in /sum/.
>>
>>17878654
Mind Temple? Please explain
>>
>>17877263
>After reading the pastebin, I may know why

Can you explain pls?

>>17878659
We're glad to have you, try tripfagging so we know when you post questions/results
>>
>>17878575
Women don't have real cat ears.

That aside, what would happen if I summoned a demon and tried that "The power of Christ compels you" thing. Would that just piss them off?
>>
>>17878679
>The power of Christ compels you

Senpai why are you doing this B-baka
>>
Lilith may or not may visited me in my dream.
Before I took a map I called her time and tried to make a connection
I took a nap for 2 hours. I only intended to sleep for an hour. I could have sleeped even more if it was not interrupted
I am going to be a disappointment here and say I don't remember the details.
We talked about summonings, she show me some steps I no longer remember. Then she talked about eating men, that was what they were good for. If she is a little crazy, she is the fun crazy kind. I think I have questioned cannibalism a little and she shrugged it off
It might be just my imaginations tho. I am still yet to read those books on Lilith
>>
>>17878686
Not that guy, and not that I have read the Catholic Church's official material on excorcism, but they do have priests who actively excorcises as part of their priesthood. It seems obvious that they do believe demons are something which can be fought with what they have at their disposal.
>>
>>17878575
I forgot to mention, women and demons obviously cannot compare to an anime girl.
>>17878561
smfh
>>
>>17878655

Well first thing I drew a bath and sketched out his seal on my left palm. I undressed and got in the water and tentatively called out to him. I had a vision of him stepping through a rift and standing before me in his more monstrous form, but he sensed my anxiety and quickly presented himself with a kind smile and really gorgeous curly hair and scruff.

So having already borne myself nude before him, I did what I figured made sense and touched myself for him. He mostly stood behind me, caressed my neck and shoulders, and held me in his arms. For a couple of moments I could see myself through his eyes which made me feel incredibly bashful, but in that moment I knew he really did think I was beautiful, and it felt nice.

The sweetest thing he said to me was that my shoulders were made to bear wings. I have kind of broad shoulders and it's one of the random/minor things about my body I can get self conscious about, and it was so unprompted and sincere that it caught me off guard for a moment.

Then we said our farewells and I cleaned the seal from my palm and got ready for bed. That's about it, I think.
>>
File: defsuccub.jpg (79KB, 1650x1021px) Image search: [Google]
defsuccub.jpg
79KB, 1650x1021px
>>17878700
You probably made some demon very sad anon...
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 463x579px
>>
>>17878702
Regarding the photo, personally, I don't like Japanese girls. In my mind, they're nothing like anime. Regarding the text, demons are usually anthropomorphic goats or some ugly animal hybrid anyway.
>>
File: kek1.jpg (3KB, 127x115px) Image search: [Google]
kek1.jpg
3KB, 127x115px
>tfw you used pic related to start a massive fucking war
>tfw KRK were behind the Canada fires
>tfw KEK were behind the Istanbul bombings
>tfw massive terrorist attacks is coming to Europe soon
>>
File: bastet.png (43KB, 299x600px) Image search: [Google]
bastet.png
43KB, 299x600px
>>17878710
I'm straying from the topic of the thread but...Asian in general are nothing like media presents them, It's just nice to have something pretty to look at.

Regarding demons, why there isn't a cat girl spirit which you can summon.

>wait
>there is
>bastet

The question is if in this age she presents herself like a catgirl.
>>
File: hexagram-of-solomon.jpg (154KB, 345x379px) Image search: [Google]
hexagram-of-solomon.jpg
154KB, 345x379px
Hey hi it's my first time here on /sum/ and I have a question that may sound stupid: I'm not an english native and my accent is pretty bad even if I can speak it kinda fluently, I was wondering if I could perform the ritual in my native tongue and speak to the demons without embarassing myself in that way.
Yeah it's a pretty stupid question but my heart is sincere
>>
>>17878720
The general consensus from what I've seen is, you can pretty much speak to them in whatever language you like.
>>
>>17878714
I don't suppose that the bastet would bow before me in a maid dress and call me "master onii chan" while i stroke her head.
>>
>>17878726
Would anyone do that?
>>
>>17878722
Grazie
>>
>>17878720
Use half english half your language if some of the things sound dumb when translated to your language
>>
>>17876553
Well, from what I've seen in past threads, even by the pure look of the chart there can be made recommendations on who to summon. I don't want to ask for anything, I want a confirmation of whether or not is all of this real.
>>
>>17878735
Yeah, this triggers me another question: how much should I be faithful to the translations I'm going to make? I guess "the most literal the better it will be", but what if in my language there are some better & more elegant ways to express the ritual sentences?
>>
>>17878737
I don't think it's real, I think it's a mind game you play with yourself.

It can be useful though
>>
>>17878737
if that's the case, just summon orobas, he's pretty much the go to for beginners.
>>
>>17878728
Then I need a waifu. Which demon materializes stuff? As far as I can tell, isn't God the only person in the world who can do that? Don't demons only use tricks and illusions?

Not to mention, half the posts here make it sound so easy to summon something out of another world like buying cheese in Wisconsin by just scribbling geometry on your hand and combining it with children's cursive randomly on any random surface, some not even requiring a candle. If you're going to lie, at least make it interesting / entertaining and convincing.
>>
>>17878780
>god
>>
think i may have summoned Orobas through meditation. I've been lurking these threads for the better part of a week now and just jumped into a shower and reflected on what I've learned. I got myself kinda hyped up thinking one day I would try this evoking malarkey out, with Orobas's name being the most prominent in my mind. As soon as I jumped out the shower I sat down and began to think about Orobas and in my head a few times I said "Orobas, can you hear me?" After a while I thought that I was being silly trying this without any protection (circles, hexagram of solomon, etc) and so was gonna go and try and work out a ritual. As soon as I took 3 steps or so my fire alarm went off so I kinda just went okay, got you loud and clear and sat back down and focused on meditation. Started to get further hyped to the point where my head was swaying, I was forgetting to breathe and so forth, while now whispering for the honorable duke orobas (I hope he's a duke in retrospect, i'm sure I read it somewhere.) After a while I thought that I had asked for him enough and asked him in my head what does my future hold? At this point I let my mind wander and saw things that I narrated in my own head about. Nothing felt strange, everything felt natural and other than my fire alarm I noticed no other signs. I promised him I will try to call to him again, next time with some sort of ritual set up. I also thought about promising him a beer but never said it out loud. I don't if that's confirmation or not.I thought about drinking one for him and a voice (I want to call it an instinctual voice) said no, so I didn't. I want a beer now though. other things to note:
>I pictured a poor half- remembered version of the hexagram of Solomon in my mind
>I bid him to leave and as a banishment I thought of the hexagram again
>no current side effects
might make another comment if anyone wants more information.
>>
>>17878662
I may have accidentally invoked a demon into my mind without being aware of what i was actually doing at the time.
>>
>>17878814
go on i'm listening
>>
>>17878971
is there anything in particular you want to know?
>>
I was reading the past generals and saw someone say "Was Orobas worshipped by proto-germans, scythians, proto-turks, or a nameless P-I-E tribe lost to time? "
Proto-Turks worshipped a sky god called Tengri. So not technically true but maybe they did deal with Orobas. They had some spirits in their mythology and I think one of them was related to horses.

I am a Turkish guy. And before anyone says hurr durr you are probably mostly Greek and Armenian anyway, let me just make it clear that I have some Yörük(Lineage of central asian. Some of them look like your typical Caucasian White people-blonde hair, blue eyes-. Some of them look like Central Asians. They probably intermarried with native anatolians) heritage on my mother's side. My father's side is more mixed tho. My paternal grandmother is half Laz half Armenian. Paternal grandfather's traditional family job was being sailors for literally half a millenium. I have traces of Ukrainian, Greek and probably everything. Sailors fuck everything

I wonder if family history would help me. Maybe my great great great great father dealt with them before. Would that help me in any other way? Or is there a chance one of them get mad over something one of my ancestors had done?
Focalor and Vapar are related to sea. And wow, they are brutal
Samigina and Orobas look like horses.
>>
>>17878780
Of course there is people that roleplay, they always existed, even more in these kinds of threads, but I can say for sure that spirits exist. Soon I'm going to summon one of the demons in the Goetia and then I will have the definitive proof that I need. If you don't believe the rolepalyers, summon by yourself and see the results, what are you going to lose anyway? You only need the bare minimum of effort and money to do this.
>>
>>17879061
>Or is there a chance one of them get mad over something one of my ancestors had done?
I'm a Tatar, so I'm actually Turkic and not a disgusting arab rape baby, and I used to eat horse meat every day when I was younger. It's fucking delicious.

I'm pretty sure my old horse-meat habits would piss Orobas off.
>>
>>17879069
then it's probably in your best interest not to mention them.
>>
>>17879069
I don't have arab blood in me. You could have called me an anchovy head if you wanted to properly insult me since I physically look after the Laz part most. I have got the high cheekbones tho

Yörüks don't eat horse or donkey meat. I think Turkics started eating horse meat after converting to Islam around the time when their resources were scarce for some reason? I don't know

Anyway I might try Focalor and Vapar both and maybe I will get lucky due to some of my ancestors. Some of my relatives still have jobs relating to seas. Traditional family job had been always related to sea for literally at least half a millenium. It is almost abnormal
Might also send one of them your way asshole
>>
>>17879067
I couldnt agree more with that...
The thing about the occult is that it's generally proven subjectively from personal experience. It typically can not be proven objectively among an audience of spectators with scientific method.

The only way to find out is to look into it for oneself.
>>
I don't like depending on others so if I were to summon a demon I would be most interested in acquiring the means to fulfill some of my own desires rather than having it do so for me. How should I go about this? Which entity is most likely to share the means of the occult with me?
>>
>>17879168
read the pastebin homie.
couldn't be easier.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
hey guys does anyone know how to make a mirror like this? is there a tutorial out there to make one? I really would like to construct one for my goetic summonings.
>>
>>17879362
EZPZ senpai

1.) Get a picture frame with a glass front
2.) Get some black spraypaint
3.) Spray the living shit out of one side of the glass
4.) Leave it dry, then spray it again. Keep doing this until you can hold it up to a light and none gets through
5.) Spray the backing cardboard while you're at it
6.) When it's all dry, put the glass in the frame with the sprayed side inwards

Hey presto, you have a working Black Mirror
>>
>>17879362
those ace hardware folks are super helpful and knowledgeable.
or maybe some of our new migrant citizen friends out front of the home depot could do it for you for cheap cheap cheap.
>>
>>17879362
I imagine this is something /diy/ could assist with, as they're great at this kind of stuff. However I would not tell them it is for occult purposes, as they'd probably laugh.

Furthermore I would advice you to first google the subject and learn as much as you can before asking /diy/ for assistance. They get fairly grumpy when someone asks for assistance without having at least tried on their own.
>>
>>17879373
Incidentally, I've done this and it works perfectly.

Google it and there'll be more thorough guidelines, but it literally is this easy
>>
>>17879389
>>17879375
>>17879374
>>17879373
thank you so much guys, I will see if I can make it and post results when I finish it :) thanks again guys!
>>
Anyone got a list of all the spirits? Or are they listed in the pastebin?
>>
are there any off-menu spirits? like the in-and-out secret menu?
can i get mine animal style?
>>
>>17879416
well, the ones we know of are listed in the pastebin.
>>
>>17879422
Create your own spirits

These spirits are created by the human mind as a tool to manifesting it's will
>>
>>17879424
are any seasonal, like the pumpkin spice latte?
>>
>>17879430
or for a limited time only? like the McRib?
>>
>>17879430
....not in that way no. As far as I'm aware, the spirits are always there, it's just that they are more easily evoked during certain times.
>>
>>17879437
i get it. like candy corn. you can always get candy corn but it's much easier to find during Halloween.
>>
Any lightworkers here? Thoughts?

Also, what of the god of the Jews, the Christians, and the Muslims? Is it not by his authority that Solomon was able to control, summon, and develop his Goetic System(s)?

I have heard this many places, I would like to learn more about it, as well as any thoughts on angels, their hierarchy, and works involving them.
>>
>>17879457
>lightworkers

are you a lightworkr?
>>
>>17879373
It all makes sense why companies are developing vantablack now. It's for high politicians to use black mirrors!
>>
>>17879067
Let me know how it goes. I'm a practicing Christian so it's not in my best interest to conjure a demon myself, but this stuff seems interesting to me as a curious person.
>>
>>17879424
I didn't see them listed in the pastebin
>>
>>17879514
i conjour them to evangelize to them. i tell them the good news. that way i figure it's not bad.
>>
>>17879514
Please don't listen to this fucker >>17879524
He is not me.

I will tell you guys some time in the future since I can't do anything right now.
>>
Who is the best demon to teach kineses?
>>
>>17879532
you just WAIT. next time you summon your favorite spook he'll be wearing a clerical collar and holding a bake sale for the mission to Guatemala.
>>
>>17879543
why would you summon to teach kisses?
>>
>>17879550
Probably because he's a kissless virgin,
>>
>>17879532
Thanks for the love
>>
>>17879550

Do read again.
Kineses.

those aren't kisses.
>>
>>17879550
I mean,

go please yourself.
>>
>>17879558
OOOH my bad.
He was a bretty funny comedian. Yeah summon him.
>>
>>17879564
You make me feel stupid.

Who should be the best demon to teach for example tele- and pyrokinesis ?
>>
>>17878819
how the fuck
>>
Summoning in (lucid) dreams: yae or nay?
>>
what language do demons speak when they talk to each other
>>
>>17879434
SPIRIT OF MCRIB. I CALL UPON THEE. BRING BACK THE MCRIB
>>
>>17879589
Ancient Hebrew
>>
>>17879589
pig latin duh
>>
>>17879069
>Tatar
You are Slavic rape baby, then.
>>
File: TURKISH EMBASSY.jpg (16KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
TURKISH EMBASSY.jpg
16KB, 500x370px
>>17879589
some language we don't know
>>17879621
>>17879069
>>17879061
Stop arguing about turkshit
>>
Great thread! Thank you for everyone contributing, you really made me curious into all these things. I'm definitely looking forward to try a summoning by myself in the future. It's nothing like I ever imagined, which is surprisingly good. Will stick around to learn more.
>>
>>17879651
none of this is real.
do you honestly think you can draw some squiggles and receive powers?
>>
>>17879673
Do you honestly think you can shitpost and disprove it?
>>
>>17879673
If you read any of the subject matter, that is not at all how it works. However I will concede that I also seriously doubt any of this works, despite having read some of the subject matter.

I suppose I will see for myself later, as I'm considering giving it a genuine try seen as how I have no other place to turn with an issue of mine.
>>
>>17879673
Powers as in like teleportation and laser beams shooting out of eyes? No.

Powers like understanding some academic material better or being more confident around people you're attracted to? Sure. There are plenty of ways to achieve those things, and this is one of them.
>>
I'm reading that DuQuette pdf right now and his Orobas story is fucking hilarious... and mildly creepy. I'm suprised Orobas let itself be badmouthed and mistreated to such an extent.
>>
>>17879688
How about becoming /fit/ easier?
>>
>>17879692
I found that hilarious too, especially the part where Orobas was basically like "well i'm sorry your such a moron, maybe next time don't rub oil in your eyes."
>>
>>17878733
stesso pensiero anche a te eh?
>>
>>17879703
I do both. Fit makes you physically more attractive, but it didn't translate into social gains for me.

Magic gives me confidence that does.
>>
>>17879673

I don't want any powers. I'm just curious if this will work. I didn't even think about a request. First time I only plan to offer him something and thank him for showing up, but until then I may come up with a really small request.
>>
I was thinking about printing some seals of salomon and putting them on my pocket. Would they work? Are there any risks when using it?
>>
Has anyone here ever summoned Bune for financial blessings? Or something else for such blessings?
>>
it feels warm on the back and side of my head, sometimes on my back, like comfortably warm.

It feels familiar, somewhat motherly.
>>
>>17879679
whats your issue
>>
>>17879844
There's always some doubting dickhead in these threads braying about HE is going to try this out and will be able to determine ONCE AND FOR ALL whether or not it's true, as if he has the final say.

Doubting is fine, but these self important blowhards are total tools.
>>
>>17879775
why would you put them on your pocket?
>>
>>17879852

Maybe he wants to have them around, so he can do the summoning in more places?
>>
>>17879852
So you can put them in someone else's pockets and summon them on their person, causing demonic shenanigans to ensue?
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-1381-1371742191-7.jpg (116KB, 625x409px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-1381-1371742191-7.jpg
116KB, 625x409px
>>17879852
He's afraid of pocket monsters
>>
>>17879878
dammit carols, I'm trying to learn how to summon demons not laugh my ass off.
>>
i drew the circle and put the salmon in the triangle
this morning flies were on the salmon... does this mean it's working?
when will the horse appear
pls advise
mom was mad i took the salmon i told her it would help my grades
>>
It seems like there are a ton of demons to teach sciences. What would be the best for coding? Are the ones with higher ranks better teachers, assuming you can handle them?
>>
>>17879889
>mom was mad I took the salmon
>>
>>17879831
any idea what caused it?
>>
>>17879889
Top kek
>>
>>17878700
don't worry anon there are some demons on there that take on the form of your desires.
>>
>>17879844
I'm a somewhat shy (not so much that it hinders me a whole lot, but still shy) person in conversations, and while my own attempts at improving myself have worked so far, I was hoping to enlist some more help with the matter since I never seem to really get where I want.
I see how easily it comes to some of my friends, and I'd love to be able to just get up on a stand and tell jokes like they do.

>>17879849
That's not at all how I meant to come across, and I'm sorry if you felt it that way. I'm not out to prove or disprove it once and for all, and I was hardly planning to share my discoveries with anyone, except maybe this thread seen as how it is the norm. The occult is also somewhat alive in my parts, and I've always been fascinated by these sorts of things. I've just never read seriously into it until a few months ago.
>>
>>17879892
Check out nr 60. Appears to at least have somewhat of an influence over such a new subject as coding.
>>
>>17879928
Sorry, I may have projected my issue with other posters that continually show up in these threads onto you. Reading back over your post, it does not sound a tenth as self important as I originally interpreted it.
>>
I read how someone accidentally summoned orobas by chanting his name

How do oi say Baal? How do I find out what demon rules over my birthday?
>>
>>17879933
Nr 60?
>>
>>17879933
Vapula? Weird, out of all the ones I was considering, he didn't even register. Looks like a boss though.
>>
>>17879951
pdf in pastabin: Illustrated Goetia by Lon Milo DuQuette

Scroll down till you see the demons and their details.
>>
Where could I see the list with all the demons? In the pastebin? Because I looked over and there were some books, in which one of them can I find more info about each of them in particular?
>>
>>17879940
That's alright. It's easy to misinterpret text in the small post format we're using. I completely agree with you though. It's not productive in the least when people come off like that.
>>
>>17879965
I have been approaching summoning the same as you, so I look forward to hearing about your experience,
>>
>>17879952
Check out the sticky for a comprehensive list in one of the texts. Or just google Vapula, maybe something will come up.

>>17879961
Precisely who I was thinking off. Seems like the proper fit for what you need.
>>
>>17879963
pdf in pastabin: Illustrated Goetia by Lon Milo DuQuette
>>
>>17879940
>>17879965

now kiss
>>
>>17879972
Aleistar Crowley's Illustrated Goetia has some nice illustrations, a comprehensive list of demons, as well as some straight forward instructions. The entire book shouldn't take more than an hour to read at the most if you feel inclined to learn a bit on the matter. But just skim down to the list if you're curious.
>>
>>17879982
Was supposed to be for that other guy >>17879963
>>
>>17879974
Yeah, I figured it had to do with the goetia. I just didn't know where you got NR from.
>>
>>17879976

Thanks!

>>17879982

Thanks, and I started reading some parts of it, especially the summoning of Orobas, but when I read that the author threatened that demon I started being sceptical. And after that, I stopped when I read that he got the car, it makes me hard to believe. I don't say it's not true, but I'll start reading it from the beginning to the end to have a better insight.
>>
Going to summon Naberius and ask for him to make me better at rhetoric. What should I give him in return?
>>
>>17879889
>this morning flies were on the salmon
no shit sherlok
>>
>>17880008
read him a poem
>>
>>17880019
Should I write him a poem? I was thinking of winging it and selling the other half of my family's soul
>>
>>17880029
naw read him something contemporary, something new. give him some novelty, you know? poor people buy things, rich people buy experiences. demons are rich.
common misconception: souls are not yours to sell. i have yet to see the title for a soul.
>>
>>17880029
>winging it
>family's soul
>>
Can't find demon to help me get athletic? Who can help me?
>>
>>17880059
Yes, a gym

Do push ups when your porn is buffering
>>
>>17878712
One question:
Had Brexit saved Britain from the attacks?

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>17880068
My friend the attacks are Kek's gift, Britian is saved but not safe
>>
>>17880066
I already go to th gym, looking for a boost.
>>
How often is it safe to evoke?
>>
I'm not sure I should ask this here, but I noticed at lot of people talking about meditation, feeling weird stuff and all that, so I'll give it a shot.

I've been getting into meditation recently, not sure if it's the 'right method', I just lay face-up on my bed, no pillow. just a thin sheet over my body, arms at the side, being careful not to touch anything my hands to avoid stimulation, legs relaxed on a straight position.

I usually start by emptying my mind of any thought, forcing my breathing to be more spaced, which my body adapts to and finally becomes automatic after a while.

This is when my body starts itching, teasing me like 'dude, scratch your belly' 'I know you want to', not gonna lie, when I give in and scratch, I usually feel like I took 2 steps back on all the process of getting there.

What really motivated this post is what happened next, after a while of ignoring the itches, for some reason, my chest inflates greatly, it's weird, it's like some kind of pressure coming from the inside that wants to come out. At this point, I don't feel my limbs , only my the sound of my breath (with my ears a bit stuffy), the blackness of my eyelids and the really weird pressure on my chest.

I usually stop at this point, since my eyes start to get somehow twitchy and it's usually really annoying, since I can't keep them closed. I send signals to my fingers and slowly regain control of my body. and what's awesome is that I feel great afterwards, with energy, 'clean' if that makes any sense

Except one time, out of all the 10 times I meditated (I'm new at this, told you), While I tried to resist the twitchy feeling in me eyes, which ended up semi-opened, and for some reason dry as fuck, the blackness I saw (lights were off) started moving like some kind of liquid, swirling back and forth. and I kid you not, I saw like a fuckton of yellowish pupils with black iris dancing with the watery-like darkness.

(Continued next post, word limit)
>>
>>17880165
I noped and ended the meditation, and tried to do some research.

The most logical conclusion I reached was that my brain thought my body was asleep, and it entered a semi-asleep/rest state, producing sensory ilussions.

Still, it was really weird.

Anyone experienced something similar?

I know it's not summoning or whatnot, but It would put me as ease if someone experienced with meditation would share some of his knowledge with me
>>
in love matters who is best? Uvall or Sallos I want to reunite two people together again as a favor for a female friend of mine.
>>
>>17880165
>>17880169
someone experienced please help - not OP but this is a great question!
>>
>>17880169
If you think you were asleep while still concious then you could try reading about astral projection.

It's not something I've done but I've read about it a little bit and some authors claim that's what happens during projection.
>>
>>17880177
Sallos would be your best bet but I wouldn't recommend summoning for someone else. Unless you know what you are doing. Message A.M.S. email in the op
>>
>>17880233
I'm not sure if I was asleep, but I was certainly concious.
I'll search a bit about astral projection, thanks Mr. PP
>>
File: what the hell.jpg (16KB, 648x146px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell.jpg
16KB, 648x146px
>>17880233
"[...]the figure was darker then the darkness of the room. the blackest black you could imagine and it had gloing yellow eyes. [...]"

"[...]had an experience while sleeping once of my bed surrounded by atleast 15 Dark cloaked spirits with yellow glowing eyes. They meant me harm. I couldnt[...]"

"[...]I’ve meditated on an off for 3years but when I become open. I can feel more then a presence. Sometimes these beings manifest themselves sometimes they hide..I’ve seen red, yellow,and black eyes that will appear. I fear bc of[...]"

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Even picture related, I just needed to add that Astral projection tag on my searches and I found a lot of stories similar to what I've experienced.

I was just meditating, not using any kind of weird chant or item

Thank you sir, I am now scared shitless
>>
>>17880339
>Thank you sir, I am now scared shitless
now i'm scared too
stahp
>>
>>17880366
no need to be scared last time this awake while asleep thing happend to me me and some qt grill was cannibalizing each other no blood though just flesh and bone.
>>
>>17880386
now i'm hungry
>>
hey A.M.S. did you talk to Orobas about the whole 'we've heard about you' comment yet?
>>
Has anyone attempted in summoning Valefor ?
Seems like a great familiar that would also bring fortune if you are successful
>>
In a previous thread, someone spoke about getting a demonic familiar (I think it was a mass of snakes, lmao). What's the difference between that and the usual familiars?
>inb4 it's demonic
>>
>>17880523
Yes.....
I had only bad experiences with Valefor.
All of my worst experiences were with Valefor.
BUT I did ask him for help with money and the amount I requested did come through gradually.
I was doing a job that made money off of tips and the amount I requested over the course of 2 weeks came in and then after that they returned to being shitty as people stopped tipping.

Other than that he was a fucker.
>>
I have a problem that no matter what I try to do, I'm not seeing anything. I have been staring into dark mirror for hours, tried evoking using it and nothing. I tried using this http://www.corpshaman.com/exercises.asp , because supposedly it is quite easy and gives great results. So I have been lying with my eyes covered, the tape with drums and nothing, I haven't been able to see or hear anything. Simply nothing. I have no idea at this point what to do, I have been trying for very long time and I have zero results, and I'm really thinking of giving up at this.
>>
>>17880652
Try letting your eyes unfocus
>>
>>17880654
starting out with trying to see auras is a decent place to start because its like zoning out really then you can start with seeing things and being a delusional crazy person.
>>
>>17880654
You mean unfocus like seeing things blurred, seeing them double etc.?
>>
I've been curious about evoking spirits from the Goetia, but I have a few questions about offerings and payment. First, what is the best way to determine what each spirit would like? Or can I just give them some generic offering like booze and decadent food?
>>
>>17880691
From my experience agreeing to have your family worship them is a good offering
>>
We've hit the bump limit once again. New thread:

>>17880693
>>
>>17880703
Hmm, that does sound like a good trade, but I doubt I can convince my family to worship a demon.
>>
>>17879486
I Try :)
>>
>>17879578
Apparently ritual meditation while simultaneously calling out to a specific demon works.

Who knew.
>>
>>17876752
>>17877146

Hey, new to all of this, and I usually need proof before I believe something... But the way you casually talk about this, it seems unlikely that it's just something you imagine, so I am somewhat interested.

I read some of that "too lazy to summon" link, and I think that its a good opt for me to be introduced to all of this. I dont fully believe, but I'm nor denying it eather, and that's why I've -never- fucked with anything occultic. I just dont want to fuck it up.

I would love to speak with someone who feels like they are experienced enough to talk about it, and discuss it with someone who does not swallow -everything- he's served blindly. Please contact me on [email protected]
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.