[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to piece things together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dreams-road-sign.jpg (3MB, 3456x2298px) Image search: [Google]
dreams-road-sign.jpg
3MB, 3456x2298px
I woke up about an hour ago after about three hours of sleep. Prior to this I was running on three hours of sleep from the previous night as well, so I was shocked that I was able to be awoken. Anyways what woke me up was a nightmare/night terror I had. I'll greentext it, but I warn you I'm very tired so the quality of writing may be little to nonexistent.

>Be me
>16 in the dream
>Chilling with my brother in a room I'm unfamiliar with in real life but seemed all too comfortable in within the dreamverse
>Chunks of memory that are like scattered puzzle pieces

In hindsight a dream journal would have been useful.

>FF, bro and I are walking out of our house
>I grab some paper and a lighter
>We head over to an old friend's house

Just thought I might want to mention that this friend is long dead, he shot himself a while ago. For some reason in my dream world he was no longer deceased.

>Other friend who lives next door to our now undeceased friend comes to join us
>We chill in our now undeceased friend's backyard as we use to in the summertime when we were younger in real life
>Roll up a joint
>More puzzle pieces of memory
>FF to our now undeceased friend's house burning down
>Fire department's there
>Bro and I head home scared shitless
>Go to bed within dream
>Wake up the next day within dream
>Fire chief at my door
>Dad tells me the fire chief just informed him that the fire was started from a joint
>Dad says he knows it was one of us
>Gets angry
>Starts ravaging through my stuff looking for rolling paper and lighters
>>
Then my memory kind of fades and I'm in some sort of primitive village in africa.

>Two men have spears
>Surrounded by "Town"speople
>Townspeople are shouting and cheering
>Two men enter a fighting stance
>One man throws his spear and hits the other man in the head
>The other man also throws his spear which spears the man through the heart
>Everyone's cheering for the guy that was hit in the head

I'm not in this dream, not as a person at least. I'm just a perception of vision. That's the best way to describe it. It's like I'm invisible and can fly but I'm not invisible, I lack a body or any physical traits. It's weird.

>I float over to the head-speared man, obviously dead now
>His head is smashed on the top and his brain is leaking out
>The side of his face has a tear on it
>The man suddenly takes a deep breath, tears off his face and screams, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE."

I remember he kept screaming it over and over shaking his head as his brains dripped out of his head wound as well as his ears.
>>
>>17875423
Sounds like an episode of Rick an morty.
>>
>>17875418
>>17875423

Looking back I think I can somewhat piece together what happened in the dream.

I assume at some point I was caught for causing the fire and one of two things could have happened.

1. I could have realized that I was in a dream, therefore I was able to drop my body and fly around as a massless entity that retained its perception of vision. I was able to do anything so I went to Africa to watch a live rekt thread. I then ran into a scene where an honorable death was not enough for this man, he didn't want to die. I assume this was a reflection of my fear of death.

Or

2. When they found out that my crew caused the fire they executed us. After they killed us our damned souls were left to wander the earth. I eventually drifted to africa and witnessed the battle scene. It still reflected my fear of death.

What do you think /x/?
>>
I went back to sleep and had another dream. Will green text soon.
>>
>>17875474
I think you had a nightmare.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.