[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird truck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160702-093946.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-093946.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
One of my friends found this truck with strange messages on it in Ponchatoula, La. Can anyone decipher the message?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-093927.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-093927.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Cont
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-093921.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-093921.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Last image I have from the truck. If anyone has seen this truck before or has any info please post
>>
>>17874853
This reminds me of what the guy did in "Clean, Shaven" where he puts newspaper all over his car windows. That was really weird. It was a movie about a schizophrenic, so it goes with the territory. I have to say though, what the guy in the movie did was cooler and creepier for /x/.
>>
>>17874857
No license plate? Weird.

>>17874853
What makes you think it's a message? Maybe the owner just wants to shock people.
>>
>>17874886
Festering shitpiles are compelling, aren't they? They make the normal, clean, orderly and "proper" world look dull. In a festering shithole you have the elements of Noir films and usually a tint of underworld things. That's why I love /x/. We're the underbelly of 4chan and a subcurrent of mania and paranoia in the internet. At least have fun with your insanity.
>>
>>17874875
Honestly I didn't know if it was a message or just some crazy dude with a bunch of shit on his truck. So I asked this board for opinions. And sadly no license plate number, my friend didn't send me that. I gave you guys as much info as I had
>>
>>17874853
Shit, I saw that truck today here in Mandeville. I just ignored it because well, this is Louisiana.
>>
>>17874875
Most people here have their licence plates on the back of their cars, IDK in other places.
>>
>>17874975
Maybe its riding across Louisiana?
>>
>>17874903
>At least have fun with your insanity.

o i dew
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.