[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Paul McCartney's death really covered up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: original_441.jpg (101KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
original_441.jpg
101KB, 615x615px
Was Paul McCartney's death really covered up?
>>
The whole "Paul is dead" conspiracy could've just been a way to earn more popularity.
>>
File: 9617345102O.jpg (101KB, 635x626px) Image search: [Google]
9617345102O.jpg
101KB, 635x626px
>>
File: pidcn7.jpg (78KB, 391x484px) Image search: [Google]
pidcn7.jpg
78KB, 391x484px
>>
>>17874678
no
>>17875299
>what are high heels
>what is uneven ground
lol
>>
Nah. Watch the guy sing. It's Paul. Most people who spout this theory are uncreative, unartistic losers. Listen to the nuance of his voice and just the guy's vibe. Unmistakably Paul.
>>
File: paul is dead.jpg (160KB, 392x485px) Image search: [Google]
paul is dead.jpg
160KB, 392x485px
>>17875299
obviously
>>
I've posted this before on another stupid thread like this, and I don't expect anybody to believe me, but...

My family knew McCartney's from back in the day and my mother still keeps in contact with members of his family. I have no proof, why would I, and if I did you wouldn't believe it anyway would you?

He's still alive and kicking, end of conspiracy.
>>
File: shamefur.jpg (4KB, 128x173px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur.jpg
4KB, 128x173px
>what would it take to reunite the beatles?

>two bullets

Seriously though, fuck the beatles and their shitty subversive hippy cancer. Its not the 60s any more and that "muh one world muh peace" mindset has led to much of the trouble the western world now finds itself in. John Lennons Imagine is the hymn to globalism and I fucking hate it and also I hate people who like it.

Mark Chapman literally did nothing wrong.

Also fuck paul mcartney and fuck his stupid frog song shit. I hope he enjoyed getting fleeced by that fucking cripple, the pretentious prick
>>
>>17876446

Q: What's yellow and wet and in the middle of the bed and no one wants to lay on top of it?
A: Yoko Ono.
>>
>>17876451

Vid related

https://youtu.be/V2i9RvBOSZ4
>>
https://youtu.be/8W9_qN64S4s
This is what made me believe
>>
>>17874678
No, you fucking retard.
>>
>>17874678
I was listening to Darkness Radio a few nights ago; they had some loony on ranting about this.
He got so worked up about his stupid conspiracy theories, they had to cut him off the air.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.