[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic. very unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: aQx81Ww_700b_v1.jpg (57KB, 695x519px) Image search: [Google]
aQx81Ww_700b_v1.jpg
57KB, 695x519px
Something just happened.. I have no idea what, but it was like a glitch. Like Every thing just changed in a moment.. But like the moment was forever, and at the same time never happened.
>>
I felt it..
>>
>>17874291
I wasn't able to post on 4chan for 20 minutes that now felt like maybe 30 seconds if that's what you were talking about
>>
>>17874323
same here, couldnt post. Fuck I dont know if I can post right now.
>>
>>17874326
You can
>>
>>17874323
Same with me what the fuck happened?I thoght it was just my internet because i changed something.
>>
>>17874330
I use clover to browse and it said HTTPS error so they probably just reset the servers this early in the morning
>>
>>17874331
nah bro, reality shift.
>>
>>17874336
Temporal slip?
>>
File: 1465173340859.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465173340859.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>17874336
>>
>>17874323
I actually have no idea what I mean.. I know it sound stupid.
I've just got this feeling, that something big just happened or changed..
It was like when i turned around every thing was different from before..
>>
>>17874346
Maybe you respawned?
>>
>>17874338
maybe you're on to something
>>
File: 1465083788011.jpg (64KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1465083788011.jpg
64KB, 666x666px
>>17874346
4chan is consuming our souls.
>>
File: Snapchat-2341028842941185771.jpg (161KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2341028842941185771.jpg
161KB, 720x1280px
Sort of unrelated since this thread isn't really going anywhere but when I take a dark photo in snapchat and apply a filter to it I get something similar to pic related can someone explain?
>>
>>17874348
Like in a game?
>>
>>17874338
Well you see they have been fucking with the Large Hadron Collider and we are basically shifting into alternative realities. doesnt it seem weird that Trump might be the fucking president? Uh hello???!?! Anybody home McFly? Catch my drift?

The motherfucker is BIFF.

You will start seeing characters coming into this reality, there is like a fusion of "realities" even the one Earth where Memes are real as you and I and they are created by people in their light machines much as our computers.

Kek is coming.
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (25KB, 420x312px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
25KB, 420x312px
>>17874348
>>
>>17874355
Life is just a really realistic simulation or at least that was proven to me when some Japanese science fists calculated to the end of π
>>
>>17874362
HOLY FUCK AUTOCORRECT HAS NEVER BEEN SO GREAT FOR ME BEFORE CHANGING SCIENTISTS INTO SCIENCE FISTS FUCKING KILL ME THAT IS HILARIOUS
>>
>>17874365
bro I was about to fucking ask you for that link, I mean the Japanese do some crazy shit and that sounded dope as fuck.

Yeah im high.
>>
>>17874362
you might be right..
>>
>>17874362
Sauce on that btw http://watleyreview.com/2004/062904-3.html
>>
I can't shake the feeling of this, what ever it was, is important..

I've been feeling something unexplained the last couple of weeks, but this takes the cake by miles!
>>
>>17874368
I mean the link is right here
>>17874372
>>
sorry i did that my bad.
>>
>>17874396
and you did what?
>>
So ugh. Ya'll remember those books you used to read as a kid? The Berenst-whatever Bears or something? What were they called again?
>>
>>17874435
I've never read the books - but saw some guy talking about, the title was not like he remembered it to be..

Just like I'm so damn sure Australia used to be further away from Indonesia than it is (now)
>>
What do you guys remember to be the title of Anne Rice's book

Interview with...
>>
>>17874440
I even remember seeing a thread with:

Why is Australia so isolated..
>>
I should probably tell ya' now, though. The weird thing isn't that history's been shifting. The weird part is that some goofball overloaded the universe over the last few decades, to where history lagged so hard, it almost seemed to stay constant for most of our lives. Now it's starting to run more normally again, so things will continue to shift as usual, before the great time freeze of the 20th century..

;3
>>
>>17874492
The great freeze? What are you talking about?

And why the hell is it's starting, or being more noticed now?
>>
>>17874509
Welp, some joker thought it would be funny to lag the universe so very much, that it appeared that time was a constant, linear progression. This is of course pure nonsense. It has always been cyclical. But the cycles have been so long, and things so unchanging, that for those with a short~ish memory span (about 20 years or so) it seemed as if history was always consistent. Now that the great time freeze is thawing, we can go back to living in a proper cyclical time frame, history can change more fluidly.

I know what you mean though--it's been so long, I almost started to believe that time was linear!
>>
File: sauce.png (235KB, 897x378px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.png
235KB, 897x378px
>>17874372
That same man can get lost in the sauce
>>
>>17874531
That actually make cense (in some weird way).
>>
>>17874375
everytime you experience something odd, record it as you feel it, either on paper or video or voice recording, just some way so you know whats different, or why you feel strange
>>
>>17874549
It's because the joke is, you were the joker that did that. (We all were.) That was your ticket to Earth, at a time when it was still time lagged.

See, in the past, if a thing was true, it was always that way. Starting about 2012, it began to be true that if a thing was true, it might change. It will change in a way so that it will always have been that way, even if previously it wasn't. But what's really going to stir fry people's noodles is when things change *back* to being "always that way," after they had already changed to being not "always that way" once before. And when it does so with a statistical frequency that's both measurable and predictable.

That's what that's all about. When we master it, we'll be able to rewrite the laws of physics as we please.
>"Oh, you can't create energy? NP. The energy was always there, it was just undetectable. Can't go faster than the speed of light? NP. It turns out that the Andromeda galaxy was always just a few meters over here. Hm, and now it's always been 2.537 million lightyears away again. Sweet."

Cyclical time.
>>
>>17874568
That a good idea.

But what if I don't know it's changed before it's "to late"?
In this particular I couldn't do any thing, it was literally like turning around, and every thing had changed, but I did not know what and why, just that it was important..
>>
>>17874578
Mmm, you're holding your mind backwards. Hold on, lemme' see it.

>You keep track of the things you want to remain the same, and forget about the things you'd be okay with changing.

There ya' go. Does that make sense? That's sort of what we've been meaning with this whole positive thinking business. You fill your mind with the things that you think you prefer, and then those things keep happening with regular frequency. And then you forget about the things you think you don't prefer, and sometimes they keep happening so that you have the opportunity of experiencing them again if you want, but sometimes they don't happen, because you're busy experiencing those things you kept in your mind instead.
>>
What makes these changes? And what can we do about it..

>>17874568

But some times, it like even the written/drawn things changes.
As example, Australia - I've even looked up old maps, were both me and some friends was 100% positive, it must be because the maps have changed since childhood, but suddenly they are all the same as the "new map"
>>
>>17874598
Thank you! I think this is the only thing today that have made just a little sense to day..
>>
>>17874578
just makes me think of doctor who and the silence haha, but>>17874570 makes a point i didn't think people could comprehend, but is more or less the truth as to whats happening but these so called laws of physics only exist as a construct bound by the collective belief so as people become unhappy with the product of these constructs, they will stop believing in their existence, not to say they believe they don't exist, just they they don't care enough to believe they exist. now when something of the united belief shifts, so do the inherit properties of the resulting construct of the belief, essentially with a proportional belief system you could rewrite the univirse
>>
JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS REALITY? IT FEELS SO FUCKING FAKE, LIKE I'D WAKE UP ANY SECOND IN A MATRIX POD.
>>
>>17874611
Ohw maybe I just saw one of the Silence!! Hope I killed it the ; )

But you're right, it do remind about that!
>>
>>17874604
Alright, well this is really going to boil your potatoes. But what you did was you walked through a 5th dimension to an Earth very similar to this one, but where some of the geography and other details were different. People have been living next to each other in parallel realities all along, and never realized it, because all of the Earths were so similar to each other. But, now the Earths are beginning to get more and more different. Or said another way, the distance between different Earths are getting easier to traverse.

The fascinating thing is, you can find lots of people who will scream and say nasty thing at you for believing this is true. You will find zero people who can ever devise a physical experiment to convince themselves that there are no parallel Earths. If I'm wrong, you have my full cooperation in running that experiment, including whatever pathetic financial support I can offer.
>>
>>17874609
Yes. It's a simple concept to know in your brain. It's only the English language that has difficulty expressing it. It's the language that's wrong, not the idea.
>>
>>17874623
hmm, it could be that..
But then, if I'm the one going to "a new earth" - Why do some of you guys, or some of the people I know, also feel/notice the change.. Did they move earth too?
>>
>>17874626
No matter the language - as far as the point get through, and I don't think any language have the words for explaining this stuff in understandable details : )
>>
>>17874460
Interview with a Vampire.
>>
>>17874636
That's what I thought.. But "now" it's called
Interview with THE vampire.
>>
>>17874629
If others didn't feel the shift, then it wouldn't really be a shift. It would just be your memory in error. It's only real when multiple people experience it, no matter how many dimensions your reality is capable of. I think that periodically the Earth has sort of 'time quakes,' and whatever vibration you're holding onto at that moment decides which new Earth you shift to. People with similar vibration shift together.
>>
>>17874640
That make sense... As much as the subject can, that is.
>>
>>17874638
>Interview with a Vampire
just Googled it and its not.
>>
>>17874665
Well it is interview with THE vampire - but I was so sure it was Interview with A vampire...
>>
>>17874638
>>17874684
WTF, i swore it was interview with a vampire
>>
>>17874532
But I like spreading misinformation
>>
>>17874711
At least you're not the only one!

I've been seeing a lot of those smaller details in the last couple of weeks were I though it was one thing, but the suddenly it was not!
>>
>>17874711
Funny thing. In danish the title is
En vampyrs bekendelser witch translate into
A vampires confessions

My point, why is the danish title not, The vampire but A vampire, if the original title is THE, and not A ?
>>
>>17874435
>>17874440
That's the Mandela Effect
>>
I wonder i the mandela effect is related to what happend today...
>>
>>17874353
it appears that your camera got some water damage into it maybe water condensation
>>
>>17874800
Inb4 scandinavians show up, proclaiming they swear it used to be called "det vampyrs bekendelser," but now it's different.
>>
>>17876125
That would be noticeable !
>>
relax James
>>
James cannot relax!
>>
>>17874291
/x/, lets be honest here. When is the last time anything has ever happened? You guys are like little children here
>>
>>17878713
Just because you do not notice the changes, does not mean, they do not happen!
>>
I was wondering, IF something did happen, what was it? Does anyone have any idea?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.