[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im starting to become more self-aware, so much I swtarting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1463205975627.png (650KB, 587x515px) Image search: [Google]
1463205975627.png
650KB, 587x515px
Im starting to become more self-aware, so much I swtarting to dubt anything around me is real but only a computer simulation

Like someone, somthing, a god or just higher beings programed use to learn and advance, we have started from being cave men, today we are more self-aware programs, instead of waking up everyday and do same stuff, people have become self aware enough they and re-write their own program and change their life. In the future we will become super ai computers who can manipulate reality
>>
>>17874278
>>
>>17874278
Kind of. There never was an outside to the matrix. The way you "exit" it is by inventing whatever entrance you want into the next one, to whatever level of detail you desire.

You could imagine it out of thin air, if you had the concentration to. But can you even eat a meal, without relying on your instincts to tell your stomach how to digest it? Can you even type a response, without relying on particle physics to mash the keys in, and a smart computer scientists who designed all these algorithms and machine code for your computer to function with? Who's keeping track of all that? It turns out thinking is work.

But, if you engage in the work of thought, you can literally summon anything into existence by just holding the image of its form in your mind. How long it takes to manifest depends on a combination of how much you need to borrow other people's intelligence to make the pieces for your puzzle, versus how specific you need your manifestation to be in order to count.

Does this mean reality isn't real? I dunno dude. It's as real as reality is. If you really try hard, I'm sure you could put yourself into an experience where you "wake up" in a matrix tube or some shit, and realize that it was all a dream all along or something. But, so what? You can keep waking up over and over, an infinite amount of times. There is no outside. The act of being there makes it inside again.
>>
>>17874289

I dont saying we are chemicals, Im a christian and believe in higher level of consciousness.
Im talking about this very moment, that we might be dreaming or trapped somewhere but one day in our life either if we are alive or dead we will break free
>>
>>17874309
does god know you smoking hella dank weed rn
>>
>>17874309
And when you've broken free, how long will it take for you to wonder "Hmm, I wonder if this free, not-trapped not-dreaming world is actually a trap, or a dream?" And then try to break free of that one? Like, seriously. What's your game plan here? I mean, you do you. Go ahead and break free of as many realities until you're satisfied.

But when you get tired, remember that an anon tried explaining in one of the previous realities that a cat can't run from its own tail.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.