[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/philes, do you really believe in the paranormal and why/why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1457873581384.jpg (48KB, 720x692px) Image search: [Google]
1457873581384.jpg
48KB, 720x692px
So /x/philes, do you really believe in the paranormal and why/why not?
>>
I honestly truly believe 100% without a doubt that
>>
>>17874193
i believe that the X-files was a decent television show, up until about the middle of the 3rd season.
>>
>>17874193
I believe the vast majority is bullshit, but I've had some weird experiences myself and there's definitely something going on.
>>
>>17875412
This
>>
>>17874193
no but i still am fascinated by conspiracy shit and historical accounts of satanic rituals and cults and stuff. There's also something so comfy about a really good creepypasta, not the typical innawoods garbage, but the stuff that you read and actually get a chill because the picture it paints is so vividly unsettling.

so in short, no but its fun to pretend.
>>
>>17874193
I saw a UFO when I was 16 so I believe they are real though I don't know what their purpose are
>>
>>17874198
Something very spooky happened. Why does the universe exist? Everything is spooky. Everywhere we are told how things work, but we never bothered to question why things came to be...they just appeared.
Spooky.
>>
>>17874193
Yes.

Mostly just because it's worth believing in.
>>
Yes, because "you" don't exist.
>>
>>17874193
I believe that 99.9999% of paranormal stuff is explainable by science. However, there are a few things that are too complex or uncertain for us to tackle yet: existence of a god/afterlife, highly advanced extraterrestrials/interdimensionals, the origin and mechanisms of consciousness, the purpose or purposelessness of the universe, for examples. These things are still up in the air.

Mostly, I'm here to get spooked.
>>
>>17874193
Not really, I just like the spooky stories.
>>
>>17875855
Same
>>
File: The-Younger-Dryas.jpg (737KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
The-Younger-Dryas.jpg
737KB, 1024x763px
I used to be an atheist but somehow I got obssesed with old civilizations, myths and the true origins of the man.
Now I believe in god, magic and mysticism.
Many of those things that sounded so ridiculous and stupid non sense crap now I can see the true motive of all of it.

thank you ancestors and psychodelics
>>
Mostly bullshit and rp fags although i think it's possible aliens exist
>>
>>17874193
There is something strange going on in the world, we may not figure it out for a good long while, but there are secrets being kept and for some reason, we're not smart enough to figure them out.
>>
Mostly It's fake, but I believe something really exists.
>>
No but
>I want to believe
>>
& THEN IT WENT **POOF**

SORRY GUYS NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE
>>
nothing paranormal, only things we can't comprehend.. i believe there is more to be discovered, i do not believe reality (also the one that surrounds us, not far in the universe) is fully understood
>>
>>17874193
It's entertainment for me.
I rarely get spooks.

Although, the only thing that's kinda spooked me I dont believe is really paranormal. I don't know how to explain it either other than interference, but I'm not into the technical side of electronics.

Tl;dr

Certain times of the day when I'm working on the western side of town I pick up weird radio interference on one station.

>Between 7-7:30am and 6-7pm
>I leave my radio on the shitty alternative station because they give decent traffic reports and warn me about police speed traps
>The radio will cut off here and there and I get weird static mixed with screaming and some old sounding guy and a little girl reading names

It's entertaining to speculate during my commute.
>>
>>17874193
Yes because I've had experiences science cannot explain and magic and the paranormal explained centuries ago.
>>
>>17874193
>Thinking there is a diference between science and magic
there is no such thing as paranormal.
>Bible is literal
>Dragons did exist
>Magic works
All of it i take as real
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.