[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: jmpmv2.gif (475KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
jmpmv2.gif
475KB, 480x343px
What happened?
>>
>>17872215
>parents splitting
>daughters feel powerless, unappreciated
>start acting out by banging on walls
>media gets a hold of it, have to play along
>youngest starts doing voices
I mean, there may also have been some poltergeist stuff early on. That age tends to draw it out for a while, but eventually it burns out, and by that point everybody was watching them. So again, they turned to voices.
>>
>>17872215
looks like she jumped off the bed
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 500x532px
>>17872215
A girl jumped off her bed.
How is this paranormal.
Thank you as always for shitposting on 4chan
>>
Janet supposedly levitated in front of a window which was witnessed by a school crossing lady. This was quite late on in events so I reckon some weird shit was going on, but I also think they tried to fake some stuff too.

It's a pretty interesting case.
>>
>>17872244
lol, the story behind the pics was that the family was experiencing some poltergeist activities inside their home.
Not sure how many people bought it back then but yeah, not paranormal at all
>>
>>17872244
look at the sheet mate
If she jumped the sheets wouldn't be like that anyway
>>
>>17872263
you know..... its possible these photos are not in chronological order and they were just reenacting what happened since it would be rare to catch paranormal shit on film
>>
>>17872263
The cameras were apparently motion activated and the first pic does look like something is dragging her out the bed, but the rest simply look like she's jumping...or trying to break her fall.
>>
>>17872263
She jumped multiple times, pictures from different stages of the jump were used to make it seem like it was happening in slow motion.
>>
>>17872295
dude look at the other bed

>girl and boy in bed
>girl screaming
>boy throws covers over his head
>>
>>17872240
That's not even Sasha Grey
>>
>>17872316
of course not. Sasha grey is my pure maiden waifu. there's absolutely NO WAY that she has nudes out online.
>>
>>17872215
They fooled everyone into believing their bs. I'm sure they made some money off that shitty movie.
>>
>>17872215
if the Warrens were involved, the whole thing is sketchy. they were known con artists.
>>
A lot of shit points to it being obviously fake

But how did she know about the previous tenant William Wilkins and how did the sisters know he was a calm spirit who just wanted to be in his home?
>>
>>17872382
the poor mother probably orchestrated the whole thing. who lived their before her is something she could have easily have found out or already known. she probably thought it would bring her fame and fortune, so she forced her kids into it.
>>
>>17872215
they're having lots of fun it seems lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JI8Pk1qbfo
>>
early trolls. i guess respeck
>>
Now that I've seen it in gif form, yeah, she just jumped out of bed. Conjuring 2 is pretty good though.
>>
>>17872378
They were only barely involved. Shit, I had an interview opened in a tab a few days ago, I closed it since... one of the people researching mentioned how they really only showed up and stayed a couple days, then left.

I think he also implied Ed was a bit of a prick.
>>
>>17872303
>there is no possible way they repeated the same thing multiple times
>there is no possible way to pick and choose which photos to put together out of different sequence shots
>>
What is the evidence for that this was an actual poltergeist/spirit?
>>
>>17872378
>yfw they are probably making a shit ton of money with the movies
Con artists always find a way to make that money.
>>
>>17872316

that's the spoopy past tho
>>
>>17872215

Want to give some fucking context OP?
>>
>>17872620
Only the wife is still alive. Ed died years ago.
>>
>>17872215
Me mum an 'er boifren/bruva will neva kno da truf!
>>
>>17872858
Hillary's a Democrat, they aren't allowed at bohemian grove, you retard. it's a Republican only gathering. do some fucking research.
>>
>>17873352
not so sure about that but women definitely aren't allowed
>>
>>17872215
She jumped off the bed, you titanic goddamn waste of fucking organs, you massive shitfucking zit-sucker, you complete and utter tool.
>>
>>17873435
do research, you can easily find names of the people who attend. Clint Eastwood even goes sometimes. they're all Republicans businessmen. it's just a business meeting in disguise.
>>
>>17872239
/thread
>>
>>17872378
They were barely involved. Other investigators involved said they literally turned up uninvited and stayed for a day.

The movie exaggerates this, making it out that the church sent them and that they were pretty much the only investigators.

>>17872215
>Photos from the daily mail
Confirmed bullshit.
>>
>>17872382
They could easily have overheard or asked neighbours about it.
>>
>>17872471
Interviewer: How does it feel to be haunted by a poltergeist
Janet: It's not haunted
Margaret: *Whispers* shut up *giggles*
>>
>>17873448
stop it that fancy insult shit was old when this board was new

just call him a faggot
>>
>that spider-man pose in the 3rd frame
>>
>>17872215

>David Soul
>>
File: 97705616_Janet_226791b.jpg (81KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
97705616_Janet_226791b.jpg
81KB, 750x500px
>>17872215
It's such obvious bullshit.

>Oh no ghost is throwing me around
>Better hold my nightdress down so people don't see my panties

It baffles me that anyone could even think these photos are actually showing paranormal activity, and not just girls jumping around.
>>
>>17875480

>Bay City Rollers
>>
>>17872215
this is how she jumps on the cock. training exercise
>>
>>17872263
Damn, an expert on bed sheets

There really is a job for every retards in this forsaken place
>>
>>17872239
Then way are her sheets moving back and forth?
>>
>>17877254
The photos aren't all from the same night. But put in a sequence like that it's easy to see that each one is consistent with someone jumping out of bed.
>>
>>17872263
>mate
>terrible logic

How's life going, brexbong?
>>
>>17877254
I'm no expert on bed sheets, but I assume that each of these pictures are entirely separate jumps off the bed and not in chronological order, which can and would cause the sheets to look differently in each photo.

It's not physically possible for this to be one jump because of here mid air orientation in each shot. It had to be multiple jumps.

See, that was easy, faggot.
>>
>>17872378

I wrote to Guy Lyon Playfair (On of the investigators) and he said all the Warrens were interested in was making money.
>>
obviously fake, good movie though.
>>
>>17879580
yeah, they probably did multiple takes the get the good photos
>>
>>17880103
except for that terrible, terrible CGI jack skellington nonsense
>>
>>17880528
That wasn't CGI. Well not entirely CGI. That was Javier Botet enhanced with CGI.

They did the same in Mama, and it's like WHY!? When they did full practical effects with him for the end of [REC] it was amazing.
The test footage of him for Mama was amazing as well, then they ruined it.
>>
>>17872215
Pictures 1 & 3 are from the same jump. 2 & 4 are from a second jump. Notice the change in the "white balance " for lack of a better term and the bedsheets. Also, she clearly jumped because the photograph was taken with a fast shutter speed. The only reason why you would take a picture with a high shutter speed is because you want to capture something moving fast without any motion blur. If she was floating then why would he care to take the picture as fast as possible.
>>
>>17881850
Also look at her hair. If she was really being carried, her hair wouldn't be going up.
>>
>>17874967
Haha holy shit! I just noticed that. Fucking dumb bitch gave it away
>>
>>17881853
What if the ghost was possessing her and making her jump though?
>>
>>17881872
Oh shit, not the jumping ghost! Man I hate those
>>
>>17881872
What if it was a group of mole people that tunneled under the house and was controlling her with telepathy?
>>
>>17872358
Andy?
>>
The conjuring 2 was good
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.