[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the show Wayward Pines the human race devolves into feral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: wayward-pines-abbies6.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wayward-pines-abbies6.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
In the show Wayward Pines the human race devolves into feral beings called abbies.
Humans are being too harmful so nature doesn't want them anymore.
Do you think something like this could actually happen?
>>
File: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
but we already have those
>>
I recently read the first Conan the Barbarian book. It opens with a prologue concerning the history of the races of the world, spanning thousands of years. As it is explained, races go through cycles of devolution and evolution - or rather, change. As the world itself becomes more brutalistic and utilitarian, the races that once held the highest places in terms of intellectuality and technological progress will begin to degenerate. Like Romans, they become fat on their hedonism and bounty. As the world around them and within grows ever harsher in reaction to the inequality caused by this 'leviathan of civilization', they too begin to physically degenerate. They become weak, and then apelike - barbaric, while the lower races, having been pitted against such a powerful foe for so long, begin to evolve into higher creatures.
Essentially, there is a push pull - evolution is not a 'continuous path upwards', but a constant renegotiation of the perfect conditions required to sustain the environment. When nature feels that it needs 'abbies', they will come. We already have SJWs - seemingly civilized people like us that, instead of valuing freedom, will willingly forego it and beg for authority just for the sake of 'fitting in'. These people are the very first vestiges of the degenerated man.
>>
>>17871761
No, evolution doesn't work like that. Even if "nature doesn't want" us anymore, that would be accomplished by the rest of nature developing something to kill us, most likely a virus. Even then, nature doesn't really work like that.
>>
>>17871761
It's the basis of survival of the fit
Fit in the wild means strong, fast, light sleeper, untrusting
Fit in the modern world is lithe, social, kind, smart
so ya gotta adapt to your nature
>>
>>17871819
choosing not to provide a meme
>>
>>17871761

It's more probable abbies would become some weird universe-annexing dudes than abos on roids and 20 fuel tankers
>>
>>17871913
I'm confused, do you mean:
choosing not to provide a meme
or
>choosing not to provide a meme
?
>>
>>17871784
>abbies
>abos
Same thing.

/thread
>>
Yeah
climate change is the real world equivalent but it doesn't just target humans and that'll take hundred of years to wipe all of us out
>>
File: wayward.png (2MB, 1001x1363px) Image search: [Google]
wayward.png
2MB, 1001x1363px
>>
File: TheHappening.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TheHappening.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>>17871761
I'm honestly surprised no one has mentioned pic related yet.
>>
>>17871761
the natural birthing in humans minds would have to change it's alredy happening though not to mention i know a few people who just feed "medicine poweder" to there children every night mixing it in there food and drinks and stuff.
the children can't even sleep without the medicine anymore and the just eminate deminic vibes nonstop.
>>
>>17871812
Conan is where the reptilian meme comes from as well.
>>
>>17872912

great movie
>>
>>17873937
>>
>>17871761
Having read the books:

The transformations proposed by the author are firmly planted in the realm of science fiction. It made for a real spoopy set of books though.

Personally, I find the TV show lacking in its current form, but I applaud the production team able to sell it to FOX executives.
>>
>>17871812
Great post. I want to read that now.
>>
>>17871761

come on man why did you spoil it for me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.