[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: progenitus2.jpg (143KB, 804x529px) Image search: [Google]
progenitus2.jpg
143KB, 804x529px
Alright boys, I know I'll be roasted to shit, here, but I was thinking about the prospect of making a Tulpa to help me think a little more clearly. Do you guys think it's worth it? What experiences have you had, /x/? Pic unrelated.
>>
Go for it, if anything it will give you something to do and call your own.
>>
>>17871581
>>17872055
this, don't get discouraged though, time and patience are the keys in tulpamancing.
>>
>>17871581
Made mine on accident. Good thing, just depressed as shit that I'm not sure what I did. Haven't been lonely since. But sure makes hanging out with people weird. No friends since
>>
I tried, nothing happened, I quit.

It was probably just because of how my thought processes work, or maybe these things are full of shit. Read a guide or two and figure out if you're really willing to try this
>>
>>17871581
is that king ghidorah?
>>
I have been trying this for a while for the same reasons, but haven't had any success yet. I think I need to devote more serious time to it.
>>
>>17872390
Progenitus. Magic: The Gathering.
>>
>>17871581
hi OP, sounds like a good idea.
fucking difficult if you're not in possession of the appropriate faculties in the first place
>>
Tulpas are about as real as a 3 year old's imaginary friend. They are relative only to your thoughts and therefore are abstract, non-tangible and do not exist. You tulpafags concoct for yourself an imaginary friend and you meditate on it to the point of lunacy.

Then you go on /x/ and do a shit-ton of mental aerobics to justify as to why you--as an adult--have an imaginary friend.

God you're so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17872543
>fucking difficult if you're not in possession of the appropriate faculties in the first place
What are you rambling about?
>>
>>17872557
He's going to lecture you on a bunch of feel-good sophistry and drop words like 'enlightenment', 'aura', and 'astral' on you.
>>
>>17872554
You're a bit unfamiliar with the subject. When you dream you can talk with dream characters but that doesn't make a nut.

What you're doing here is hallucinating a similar dream character but in real life. As it happens in dreams, you don't control it.
>>
>>17872572
Okay, so you're literally inducing a day-dream and throwing in a tidbit of lucidity that focuses on your imaginary friend. I understand.
>>
>>17872580
This is the only logical explanation, so there is nothing intrinsically unique about tulpas.

Not from experience, but you could learn to listen to music in your head, develop synesthesia, crystal clear imagery and whatnot.

If you can do it in your dreams, chances are that with enough training you'll get it while awake.
>>
>>17872598
What tulpafags should do instead is just smoke copious amounts of weed and/or drop acid, instead of taking their imagination seriously to the point of claiming it as reality.
>>
>>17872598
>If you can do it in your dreams, chances are that with enough training you'll get it while awake.
The obvious example: sleep deprivation induced hallucinations. Shadow people, voices, etc... but you want something better than that and you want to do it in a smarter way. The possibilities are endless.

I'm into anapanasati and on the long term sure enough I'll develop the ability to lucid dream within a session.
>>
>>17871581
Tulpas aren't real, people just obsess so much about it they start seeing and hearing things
>>
>>17872798
But that's basically what a tulpa is.
>>
>>17872798
>I have no clue what I'm talking about therefore I'm right.
>>
I made one, another one showed up. They stuck around for two years and then left. I'm psychotic from depression so that might be why
>>
>>17872907
>I'm psychotic from depression so that might be why
How does depression make one psychotic? Genuinely interested. The most I can come close to psychosis is with not being able to completely control thoughs during meditation, or upon waking from (little) sleep.
>>
THIS IS CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
CANCER
make /x/ great again
>>
>>17872867
Don't deny the truth
>>
>>17872976
My doctor said that if depression is severe and long term it sometimes causes psychosis. Didn't really explain more than that.
>>
>>17872798
Uhhhh... That's the point. Does anyone pretend that they're not advanced imaginary friends?
>>
>>17871581
It's better not to ask here, tulpas are laughed out of /x/ most of the time. You should try /tulpa/ at 8chn or any of the tulpa forums (although the forums are much more austistic). The subredit is ok too.

Anyways, what do you mean by clearing your mind? Is that all you want a tulpa for? If so, you might as well look into making a servitor if you just want it to serve only a couple purposes.
>>
>>17872554
You're whining about people on 4chan, and they're the pathetic ones?
>>
>>17873816
>If so, you might as well look into making a servitor if you just want it to serve only a couple purposes.
Have you any direct experience?
>>
>>17871581
>to help me think a little more clearly
If you were to make a tulpa for literally any other purpose, it wouldn't be Schizophrenia. But to make one for that purpose and that purpose alone is just begging for the voice cloud system to that afflicts so many Schizos.
>>
File: f42dbb13eda1ce332ac3d6c06cc3304c.jpg (447KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f42dbb13eda1ce332ac3d6c06cc3304c.jpg
447KB, 1000x1000px
Tulpas are kind and friendly thoughforms, they can be sweet and care about you alot.

But if you create them with evil intention like i did you might get yourself into a wee bit of trouble
https://8ch net/tulpa/res/14523.html
Above one if story of what happened to me

Here's short faq after you're done reading it:

Q: Tulpas don't work like this
A: Most of tulpas don't work indeed like this because they are made with expectations of being friendly and nice but my tulpa was otherwise i expected her to be evil and she became more evil than i wanted her to.

Q: Your tulpa was way too young to be able to cause such uproar
A: I have plenty of experience with thoughforms, i had 100+ of imaginary friends and few of tulpas. Creating semi-sentient thoughform in few seconds or minutes is quite easy task for me. So few days should be enough for me to create being that can possess but probably not switch. And i've tried out possession with many many of thoughforms which made it easier for my brain to allow entities to possess, which in result allowed semi-advanced thoughform to do it easily.

The only word of advice i have for you OP is this:
- Don't create your tulpa for purpose of being sex toy, use servitor for that
- Don't create your tulpa for purpose of being punching bag, servitor with proto-sentience should be enough
- Don't abuse your tulpa, think how you would felt if they abused you
- And most of all, Goodluck!
>>
>>17876082
Amazing, can you please dwell a bit about the cognitive aspect of tulpas? Can they memorize stuff and elaborate it for you?
>>
File: 1466977224976.jpg (39KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1466977224976.jpg
39KB, 500x442px
>>17871581
I'm not really a tulpafag but I do have some advice for you

Do not base it off negative emotions, and watch out if you have a form of schizophrenia.

About a year ago, I was under a lot of stress. I was seriously dreading every minute of every day because I was fucking up everything. I was also angry near-constantly. So what I did was I projected my anger into an avatar, one I could try to talk to to figure out where it was coming from.

What I got was a literally trademark don't steal seething black shadowy mass, it may sound funny now, but holy fuck it was not.

It was screaming in rage near-constantly. It roared the words it spoke. Trying to talk to it was impossible, reasoning with it was a lost cause. I'd quite literally turned my mind against myself.

As time went on and its rage never died down I gave it a name, Ragnarok. The battle of gods, the end of times. I love mythology. One night I was just watching some youtube like I usually did when I got so, so incomprehensibly angry.

I was beside myself for no reason, I figured something was going on. So I projected Ragnarok and it was raging like it never had before. I had to go to the bathroom mirror, look into my own eyes and say "I'm in control." That's when it went back to its normal levels of anger.

It's gone now, the source of the stress has been eliminated and I live a pretty stress-free life now. While it was an interesting experience, I won't be trying it again.
>>
>>17871581
If you are making a Progenitus Tulpa, you have problems my friend
>>
Why don't you go make a real friend instead of staying holed up in your room all day.

-Dad
>>
Can I have a Tulpa sex slave?

real talk.... can I fuck it?
>>
File: 1467077048795.jpg (28KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467077048795.jpg
28KB, 375x500px
>>17877247
I don't know... can you?
>>
>>17877257
Can I?! you clown fuck!
>>
File: 1467426706026.jpg (1MB, 3225x2156px) Image search: [Google]
1467426706026.jpg
1MB, 3225x2156px
>>17877264
I don't know??! Are you able?!
>>
>>17877274
Mother may I?
>>
File: 1423738156754.png (2MB, 1327x885px) Image search: [Google]
1423738156754.png
2MB, 1327x885px
>>17877279
sure but first you should know that thoughts are manifestations of light, and to think is to create light

So I don't know, are you even capable of that kind of responsibility??

Maybe you should watch some TV while you think about it??
>>
>>17877274
I dont fucking know! Am I?
>>
File: 1455939468970.jpg (9KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455939468970.jpg
9KB, 246x250px
>>17877294
>image includes Eric Andre

I didn't even read your fucktard roleplay thread but this shit is unacceptable
>>
>>17871581
For the love of your waifu, pets, or whatever the hell you care about, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! There are doors that should never be opened. I was like you, curious, excited. You must be thinking 'what's the harm? It's just my imagination.' That's your creation talking, trying to get you to let it out- once it's here, it'll never leave, your life will fall apart! Close your mind, Op. Don't open the closet, don't look under your bed. The mind is a dangerous thing- for my sake, and your own, ignore that voice, drink, do drugs, listen to music, anything would be better than giving that entity freedom. Close this thread, Op. Go read about skinwalkers or ghosts. Humanity fears the dark for a reason.
>>
>>17877338
I have no idea what you mean
>>
>>17871581
Hey guys I'm doing some research on mental illnesses and I think yall could help me out. Is there a link between people who believe in tulpas and make/post in these threads and schizophrenia, autism, or something else?
>>
>>17877566
It's just a link between people on /x/ and mental illness. Too many posters who think they're experts for checking out the first link on a google search and roleplayers thinking they're actually wizards after hitting 30 years of age
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.