[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: woodcut60.jpg (34KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
woodcut60.jpg
34KB, 280x350px
Where should a beginner occultist start, /x/? I'm interested in protection and the magical/occult/mystical properties of bone. I would be very grateful for rituals, information, anything from you guys.
>>
start with religion, Catholicism (Eliphas Levi the greatest occultist trained to be a priest), respect the Church, Read the Egyptian coffin texts (The Eygytian Book of the Dead: Going Fourth by Day), the kybalion, and keep away from magic. Give glory to God of the Most High, and be respectful to all spirits no matter how vile/demonic to the benevolent.
>>
>>17871572
>Where should a beginner occultist start, /x/?

Prometheus Rising, by Robert Anton Wilson. The place to start is with your head.
>>
File: sumerpriest2.jpg (30KB, 280x497px) Image search: [Google]
sumerpriest2.jpg
30KB, 280x497px
>>17871618
>start with religion
I'd say this is stupid, but honestly, if you're going in chronological order so you understand the history of occult philosophy, this would be the place to start.
>Give glory to God of the Most High, and be respectful to all spirits no matter how vile/demonic to the benevolent.
Okay, now you've lost me, Churchy McWorship.
>>
File: v5.jpg (79KB, 409x497px) Image search: [Google]
v5.jpg
79KB, 409x497px
>>17871572
every great discovery began in a sense of fascination. either with one subject or multiple subjects which when cross referenced usually lead to discoveries of why the subjects we are fascinated with are compatible in the ways which we became fascinated by them. you have to follow your will and trust your gut. if you think it makes sense it probably does, and over time with more and more research you will begin to learn to discern between personal truth, universal truth, and lies.

I may add as well, Religion is where a good number of answers lay, but the issue is that without the scope of occultism and its ideologies it becomes very difficult to find these answers in religion. I happened to find the occult through my fascination with the schism between religious philosophy and morals and the state of our current world. seeing where religion fits into place in the story of humanity really helps one understand the value of "hidden teachings" or mystery schools. because they teach you what the people who still propagate religion know, leaving you with an understanding of how religion has been propagated through the past. The study of religion and the occult form a keystone by which you may begin to build the arch of your own philosophy.
>>
>>17871734
LOL he's being SARCASTIC
eliphas levi was a satanist.
>>
gnosticism
>>
Tripfagging to provide actual, non armchair advice.

>Why should I value your opinion?
Experience:
Free Masons
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Builders of the Adytum
Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis
Theosophical Society
A.'.A.'.
And several other groups I will not name.

All of these I have had physical, hands on experience in. I won't go heavily into details. This isn't about me, this is about you.

My biggest piece of advice for you is to read and research as much as possible. Read the Student Curriculum of the A.'.A.'. This will give you a solid grounding in Occultism and Spirituality/Religions.
>>
>>17872847
>A.'.A.'.
What lineage?
>>
>>17871572

Probably start by browsing /x/. Come hang out in /sum/ threads. You're welcome to ignore the tripfags or not, but their links to demon summoning infodumps are top-tier.
>>
File: kundalini chakras.jpg (33KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini chakras.jpg
33KB, 371x400px
>>17872365
THIS ^^^^
>>
>>17871572
Occultism = Foolish
Science is the way.
>>
File: 1461983404862.gif (174KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461983404862.gif
174KB, 400x225px
>>17873227
thought provoking post Anon, thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 600x800px
First off - screw a man. That's how I got started when I was eleven, and how Crowley got started when he was in his twenties.

Next, cut yourself once real good. Nice and deep, completely through the skin. Odin did this, and Crowley suggested it as a means of controlling your mind. I did it too around age twelve.

Next, fast. Spice and bath salts can be consumed at the same to speed things along - drugs are good for killing your hunger, and getting rid of money for food. Again, Odin did this - the fasting, not the spice and bath salts. Crowley was a massive drug addict, however.

Once you've lost your dignity by a man's penis, your beauty by a knife's blade, and your fortune by drug use, you'll enter into a mystical psychosis. Vajra means diamond, and yana means vehicle - their church is the charnel ground, which your life has become.

In this state, begin deity yoga. You have to draw a mandala, and in doing so you're create a magical model in your mind. Doing this destroys the delusion of separateness between your mind and the universe - ego death, moksha. Crowley spoke of this, and Odin poking out one of his eyes is a metaphor for this.

Bone is of the element of Earth, and your interest in it could be that you sense it's power - the Earth is hard and holds shape, while Heaven is soft and is shaped by Earth. Carbon and iron are both Earth elements - steel is a combination of these two elements. Earth is strong and you sense it's strength, and desire it.

Initiate yourself, and you stand to gain incredible power - but you'll have to do some basic high school science and shop, as well.
>>
File: HOOhooHOOoogaBOOGAspooky.gif (47KB, 544x684px) Image search: [Google]
HOOhooHOOoogaBOOGAspooky.gif
47KB, 544x684px
First off - be a complete fucking faggot. That's how I got started when I was born, and how Crowley got started when half of him was in his dad's balls and the other deep in his mom's snatch.

Next, cut your fucking balls off and eat them like the little bitch that you are. Nice and deep, completely through the scrotum. Odin did this, and Crowley suggested it as a means of controlling your mind. I did it too around age twelve.

Next, shove as many dicks into your mouth as possible. Spice and bath salts can be consumed at the same to speed things along - drugs are good for stimulating your homolust, and getting rid of desire for anything else. Again, Odin did this - the massive cocksucking, not the spice and bath salts. Crowley was a massive penis addict, however.

Once you've lost your dignity by a fag's penis, your balls by a knife's blade, and your general worth as a human being by licentiousness, you'll enter into a mystical psychosis. Vajra means diamond, and ohana means family - which basically means that you're a complete faggot for reading this far.

In this state, begin jacking off excessively your own ballsless dick. You have to fuck yourself with a dildo, and in doing so you're creating a magical penis in your mind. Doing this destroys the delusion of separateness between your cock and your bellybutton - ego death, moksha. Crowley spoke of this, and Odin poking out one of his nuts is a metaphor for this.

Boner is of the element of Earth, and your interest in it could be that you sense its latent homosexual power - the erect penis is hard and holds shape, while the flaccid cock is soft and is shaped by the hard one in totally disgusting gay sex. Carbon and iron are both Earth elements - steel is a combination of these two elements. Cock is strong and you sense its strength, and desire it, you faggot.

Fuck yourself, and you stand to gain totally nothing - but you'll have to do some basic creepy high school science teacher-fucking and fap, as well. Cheers!
>>
>>17873417
Lmao
>>
>>17873369
Can I skip the manfucking?
>>
>>17872847
>>17872847
>Read the Student Curriculum of the A.'.A.'.

Is there a credible website where I can do this easily or do I just google stuff?
>>
>>17874297

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app1.html

Most, if not all, should be available in Ape's mega.
>>
>>17874450
Thank you.
>>
>>17873417

Your method would totally work too - unless you feel like the actions I spoke of are wrong or stupid, they won't work. If you think homosexuality, self-injury and drug use are OK, there are no limits to be transcended.

>>17874279

If you don't like the thought of having sex with a man, than that's even more reason to do it.

You could also have sex with an animal or child, or murder someone - or any other act you find disgusting and wrong. Personally, I'm very happy I could attain liberation through man-sex, rather than something illegal.

I mean, technically I commited sodomy, but no one is going to come after me - the sodomy laws were struck down years ago. In the future, I hope to use magic and science to reattain my youthful body and have sex with more men.
>>
>>17872876
Hey Ape, saw you in the occultism general thread. Much respect, anything you can tell me?
>>
>>17873417
Kek
>>
gay fag aids
>>
File: image.gif (3KB, 237x123px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3KB, 237x123px
>>17874297
Type the words "first knowledge lecture" into your search engine and select something from the first page. Study the material and religiously do daily meditation.
>>
>>17874548

Also, bear in mind that there are often better translations than he suggests. For the Tao Te Ching, for example, I'm fond of Addis and Lombardo, though no translation is without its flaws:

http://terebess.hu/english/tao/addiss.html

For what's in the curriculum as, "Yi King", The Wilhelm-Bayne's translation of the I Ching is probably best. You'll find a fine introduction to the oracle, here:

http://www.biroco.com/yijing/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.