[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 53

File: Grim-1458912180.gif (975KB, 480x195px) Image search: [Google]
Grim-1458912180.gif
975KB, 480x195px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17866573
>>
File: 1467329265962.jpg (252KB, 2048x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1467329265962.jpg
252KB, 2048x1145px
>>17870777
Those sweet, sweet trips. Nice going, Kaiko.

I'm still doing readings, if anyone wants or cares. Give me whatever information you desire, hell, even a question is optional, and I'll pick from hearing voices to scrying and tarot.

Go at it.
>>
>>17870785
What my future boyfirend look like?
>>
>>17870785
The numbers are under my command
>>
>>17870785
Thanks for this. Can we try the voices?
Will T contact me? Saying what?
>>
>>17870785
Hows my future love/relationships.
>>
>>17870785
Dré 26 male aries

when will I find love again?
>>
>>17870785
>question is optional
Go for it ^_^
>>
>>17870785
I always overthink ,i should start working on that..

Do you think I could make things work out with this person or is everything doomed from the start?
>>
>>17870791
So be it, I also drew Nine of Disks, XVII, and XIV.

Gain more stability, balance yourself out or approach the issue with a better, fresher perspective, and don't lose hope. That, or go with your gut feeling. Overall, patch yourself and a few things up on your end, and then see where that will take you. The tree made more sense to me than it did to you; the tree happens to represent the self in my imagery, and seeing a strong, healthy tree, means that you need to, yourself, be in a good condition. The hill would be stability, and The Star would be hopes and gut feelings to go towards that castle. So if you see anything good once you're in a better position? Go for it. Doesn't hurt.

>>17870794
At first, it may seem like he will be hard to approach, or perhaps have that ''mysterious, but yet for some reason attractive stranger'' vibe to him, but once you'll get to know him, you'll see that he's a pretty sheepish fellow. Tall, white, brown hair. A nice smile too, while at it.

>>17870800
Sure they are, Ms. 00's.

>>17870813
''How can he contact you, if you don't do anything?'', 'shivers down your spine', 'what is there to bother with?', and a very strong, masculine sensation that doesn't feel all too positive.

Overall, you may need to get in touch with him to get a response, but even so, judging from the few phrases that I heard, it's not going to be anything that you're going to enjoy.

>>17870820
XI and Princess of Wands.

Less love and more lust and sexual pleasure. Hookups or short-term flings, perhaps? Nothing anything long-term, me thinks.

>>17870823
Four of Cups, Ten of Disks and Princess of Cups.

You, my friend, need to do the same thing as suggested for someone else a bit before; balance and strength within your emotions, a stable foundation under your feet, perhaps a good job or some money as most people, especially women, are into, and fantasize about it. Don't really let go of the idea of love, even if it may need to be pampered with money.
>>
>>17870785
Hello senpai
Can I have a vision of my future with me and my crush? He is a guy.
>>
>>17870841
thank you can you tell me the phrases you heard I expected that it wouldn't be good.
>>
>>17870785
Transfer it here.

>>17870758
Yes. The language games shouldn't be allowed to make sense. Butchering savage talk, if you ask me.

>>17870773
Heh. There's a concept in philosophy called epistemological regress. Epistemology is the study of knowledge. Regress is the problem of how far the reasoning for facts can stretch: a reason, for a reason, for a reason.... It's a strong posit that it can stretch to infinity, but philosophers attempt to reason against it. It has some parallel with grounding in metaphysics, which is whyI study it so much. I get induced with some of the more vast models of reality.
>>
>>17870785
>>17870617

I don't generally take everything from the context of dreams but when they are vivid and very real, I look for symbolism. It was almost like it was snuck in there among the other chaos going on. Very interesting in which you saw and appreciate it. I hope you are doing as well as you can be and we miss you in the irc <3
>>
>>17870785
Do I get laid this summer? Serious question
>>
>>17870828
I hate you.

A path before me, shrouded in absolute darkness, with two spotlights on the side, in a line, showing me things, while not really showing the path before me. Things that could be, things that are, but not yet things that are before me. I walk ever onward, and I start to see that most of the things are relating to Christianity in some way, even saw a cross with Jesus Christ on it. Zombies rising from the grave. An urn filled with dust. The spotlight on the right starts flashing, and the light bulb explodes, hiding more than half of the room in dark. The left flashes more and more, but doesn't break. I can still see. There's still something to see. Why not go to the left, even the perspective shifts? The objects seem to be moving, perhaps illusions from the flashing light...

Your path ahead is confusing, with whatever question you have in mind. It's not clear before you, but you can make sense of things, or at least have an idea of what's happening from around you. Or perhaps the things around you are there to simply scare you or distract you from the dark path. Things will shift around a bit in regards of perspective, and you may lose the direct path you have in mind.

>>17870835
Six of Swords, Eight of Swords, Ten of Disks, Seven of Cups, Five of Disks.

Yeah, stop overthinking and ground yourself; I see nothing good happening if you constantly do that. To make it work out, you need to ground and stabilize yourself and perhaps your emotions too; there's something fishy in that aspect. The possibility is something unstable, something that nobody really wants or hopes for, but it still remains within one's mind.

Overall, stop overthinking, ground yourself and take upon a grounded solution with this person, and you'll be good.
>>
>>17870785
Lulu
Can you tell me what my crush thinks of me thru the voices!!!
>>
>>17870841
>>>17870820 (You)
>XI and Princess of Wands.
>Less love and more lust and sexual pleasure. Hookups or short-term flings, perhaps? Nothing anything long-term, me thinks.

I dont hook up ever. Weird that came up. Guess just short term relationships.
>>
>>17870785
What will happen if I approach hsg next time I see him?
>>
File: nuclear 2hu confus.jpg (57KB, 607x373px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear 2hu confus.jpg
57KB, 607x373px
>>17870785
Will I be rich in the future?
>>
>>17870785
columbus
may i have a scry of what my next relationship is like?? like the nature, good or bad. thanks!
>>
>>17870844
Black ground, with a blinding yellow sky. A woman looking up, smiling, grinning to herself. Trailed along by this dark, shadowy man by her red scarf. Into a small puddle. A trap. The man grins, while the woman tries to cover her decency. He jumps on her, and I see claws embedding into her supple, vulnerable flesh, ripping off the lower parts of her clothing.

Essentially I don't see ANYTHING good coming out of this, dear girl. You're being trailed by some kind of delusion or a likelihood of things being wonderful, but it's going to make you sink in the end and end up in a horrible situation. Don't do it, mmkay?

>>17870865
... I listed the phrases down. I do not think they will exactly be something that he will say, but it should be clear and obvious. What he will say make shivers go down your spine, and that's usually not a good sign in itself. It will feel like the contact between you two was a pointless endeavor, that there's nothing to talk to. Follow up sensation of almost a strong, thick wall, seconded that.

So, don't bother. Or do. Maybe it will show you that it actually happened.

>>17870880
I'm not doing well and it should be painfully obvious by this point. No matter, it's something that I sought out anyway. No good for people like me, after all.

Two of Cups and Three of Disks for the meaning of the dream. Well... truth be told I have no clue on this one. There's something at work, happening, and perhaps it's stemming mostly from emotions. Emotions and things happening?

>>17870891
Knight of Cups, Four of Cups and I. ''When he dances.'', ''summer party.'', ''women, women, women...''.

I think you actually may do it, or at least you need to get out into some kind of a party that will lead you to getting laid. When I heard the line with the summer party, I see brown and golden, as if it was near the end of summer.
>>
>>17870785
N
How does my social/love life look for the rest of this summer?
>>
>>17870785
I'd like to know what the voices think of me.
>>
>>17870948
what direction am I supposed to take my life in now/how do I get out of this hell
>>
>>17870841
>>17870794
>At first, it may seem like he will be hard to approach, or perhaps have that ''mysterious, but yet for some reason attractive stranger'' vibe to him, but once you'll get to know him, you'll see that he's a pretty sheepish fellow. Tall, white, brown hair. A nice smile too, while at it.

Thank you! Is there a celebrity or something you can compare him too? Is he hot?
>>
>>17870976
Are you the woman with the 'evil' potential boyfriend?
>>
>>17870785
wow you are so awesome for doing all these readings for people, thank you ms/mr. Xw

Do you see anything interesting/different happening for me this month?
>>
>>17870785
Will I ever be part of the social scene I want to become a part of?
>>
>>17870785
Are things getting better, or am I just imagining it?
>>
>>17870916
Great advice ,thank you.

I will try to make the best of the situation when I find this person... I may or may not succeed.

Take Care .
>>
>>17870872
Seeing just how far you can stretch the rubber band of reasoning. I myself think that there's often times a reason to anything and everything, no matter how bizarre or strange it may be. There's no such thing as doing something without a reason, for there's always a reason and a reasoning. It's going to be something I'm going to look over, the term itself. Thank you for that; may prove to be interesting as a past-time reading.

Language is funny sometimes, but severely limiting. If one limits the language, then they limit themselves to the point of being next to nothing in regards of expressing one's self.

>>17870920
''stupid.'', ''silly'', ''wistful'', 'I'll play with her...', meanwhile I feel like I'm floating on a light ocean, with a hand before me, seemingly holding a plushie or a small pet.

He thinks you're a bit childish and more like someone that could be an equivalent to a cuddly, soft and stuffed animal, than anything serious or ''dangerous''.

>>17870929
Short-term relationships it is then. Princess of Wands is actually a card that's about explosive love and energies that come and go, leaving nothing behind. So there's that to look forward to, eh?

>>17870934
Prince of Cups, Queen of Swords, Eight of Wands, Five of Wands, Five of Swords.

Being conflicted or feeling weird about it is not going to do you any good. It will likely be you two talking about a few small things, someone holding in a few emotions or thoughts, while the other party will almost seemingly try to get to the point, a bit too rashly, perhaps. It's not going to go the way either of you expect, at least if you approach him with some kind of intention, it's going to be next to futile to see that intention be there and work out in long-term.

>>17870947
Three of Swords and Four of Swords.

No. You won't be. May as well come to terms with it, or at least don't think more over it than you should.
>>
My bad, >>17870947 the following scry is yours. The Three of Swords and Four of Swords is for >>17870946

>>17870947
I see two forces; one water and one earth. Earth being the female while the water being you. There is a river in between, separating you two. There won't be too many closeness between you two. Little to few words will be exchanged, while one party will see through rose-tinted glasses. I think it may actually be you in this scenario.

It doesn't seem entirely like something you'd hope to find or see from a relationship, so eh.
>>
>>17870785
Female
What do the voices say about the rest of my summer??
>>
>>17870785
Sorry, I know that you get so many people asking. You don't have to do mine.
Could you do a general reading for pain in my life through the next year?
>>
>>17870785
What would happen if I tried to get back in contact with V? Or should I just focus on P?
>>
>>17871001
I think 'reason' is a funny word. 'Reasoning' is better, because it's more describing a process, or action. But reason? It's like asking for a cause. And we can describe provisional causes for thins, but it's really a catch-22: we can really only assign proper causes, once we understand the most basic foundations. In retrospect. That's part of the reason Heidegger and existentialism became a thing.

I think with limiting language. There's a lot of phenomenon that hasn't become a part of our lay language yet. Wittgenstein tried to describe some of these types of phenomenon, akin to religious experiences, as what one cannot speak of. But I understand psychic phenomenon fine. I feel I have a distinct connection to more prior things. I even believe I'll find myself eventually capable in describing them in a way he said I couldn't.
>>
>>17870916
>I hate you.
I love you too!!!
>>
>>17870785
can u tell me if k or d used to like me!! thank u, love u.
>>
>>17870785
W-what will my future bf look like?
Swoosh swoosh swishitty swoosh, the more I good the more I swoosh. We all came out of hell, the merry go round lets us down!
>>
>>17870948
>>17870844
Wow that's pretty dark, but I can't say it's unexpected since it's not too far off to call him an asshole. Is this like a forecast him raping me?
>>
>>17870777
Do you see a long-lasting marriage in my future?
Any method works. :)
>>
>>17870785
What's the real reason my date cancelled on me?
>>
>>17870785
what do people think of me according to ur voices
>>
Hi, doing Tarot.

No 'this is really important to me' questions pls. Or "what my future bf looks like"

Also nice if post random image
>>
>>17870951
Ten of Swords, Two of Swords, Prince of Cups, Eight of Wands, Princess of Swords and Queen of Swords.

The social life is going to be a mess, while surprisingly enough your love life is something you're going to be rather peaceful with. It seems that you may be keen on putting energy to both, but yet for some reason there's some kind of restraint. Two swords here are seemingly telling you to be a bit more impulsive, but at the same time retain a logical head on your shoulders. Don't get too caught up with feelings and you should be good.

>>17870961
Stagnation. Office. Muckery. Shivers down ''my'' spine. Then nothing specific, just... heavy breathing.

You're someone whom I'm not sure if I should enjoy hanging around. They seem to think that you're stuck in a position or that you simply are someone who's going through a lot of stagnation in their lives, and there's nothing much happening. At the same time, you're someone that I would not be around.

>>17870967
Five of Cups, Queen of Swords, Prince of Cups, Knight of Swords, Four of Cups, Eight of Wands, Ten of Swords.

The cards seem to feel like there's more of an internal journey that you need to take upon. To take upon a path where you get out of some kind of emotional crisis. You will likely be able to if you become a bit more rational and logical, letting emotions sit aside and thinking over things, instead of letting them wash you away into the sorrows and pains. Really, it doesn't sound or seem like you're in hell. At least well, even if you figuratively are, it's best to not overreact to things. And that's what I see. Sadly, one of the probabilities shows a complete and utter mental breakdown, but yet a chance of recovery.

>>17870976
Is he hot? Attractive enough. No celebrities that I know, so no comparing on my end. My bad.
>>
File: bb8.png (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bb8.png
48KB, 600x600px
>>17871066
>>17871054
Could you do this one, friend?
>>
>>17870989
I drew Six of Disks. Let's just say that you're likely going to have a rather positive and a nice month right now, so please do enjoy yourself and have a good time!

>ms/mr. Xw
I am become BV, it seems.

>>17870993
Seven of Swords, Princess of Disks and Princess of Wands.

I don't see a good likelihood of you being a part of that social scene, at least even if you will, it may feel more like you're just pushing in there and not really being a part of. It would be a good kind of a thing for you, something new, but it's likely that you won't be. Even so, you're going to move on and find something else if you decide to not linger around on this too much.

>>17870997
Two of Cups, Five of Cups, Seven of Disks and Ten of Cups.

It'll go up and down, as it has, and as how it will. It may be good at the end, but for now, things are going to be a bit messy. Enjoy the ride.

>>17870998
Try as hard as you can. After all, without trying as much as you can, within reason of course, you will never feel like you put in enough. Cue the mental insanity. So, good luck!

>>17871018
A sensation of being relaxed, but yet feeling the ground or water underneath you bubble. I hear a sigh, a relaxed sigh, despite the situation. ''You shouldn't be so sweet, dearie, or else you'll end up in trouble!~'', with the voice of an overly sweet man, with a slight insane edge in his tone.

Don't throw your guard down. I am not saying you're going to end up in trouble, but you're likely going to have something bubbling up or happening, and it's not going to be all too pleasant if it does happen. Just be wary of your emotions, or things around you messing with you too much.

>>17871027
Seven of Disks, Six of Disks, XIX, XX, XXI, Eight of Wands.

For now, it seems like it's not going to be too pleasant, or overall, it's not picking up and nothing's just happening. Things will seemingly progress into better pastures, towards the radiating sun and rebirth, progress further.

So, good stuff.
>>
File: 335-008.jpg (117KB, 864x582px) Image search: [Google]
335-008.jpg
117KB, 864x582px
>>17871066
Can you do >>17871027 if you have time?
>>
>>17870785
Can you picture the scene like when I lose my virginity? What will be going on?
>>
>>17870785
Thanks in advance sir
Q: Will I meet my new gf tomorrow at that fest?
M,24, initials MH
>>
>>17870785
What negatives does this guy see in me?
>>
>>17870785
What sort of career would be my strong suit?
>>
>>17871086
>>
>>17871018
>>17871086
Oh God. Yeah I act too nice to people so this is alarming? Is there any way to identify what this trouble will be?
>>
>>17870785
Will I ever marry. If so, when.

Youre beautiful, inside and out.
>>
>>17871086
>Enjoy the ride.
Well, I'm certainly in for the long run.
>>
>>17870785
How does my future looks like?
>>
>>17870785
If you're still going, I'm interested in what the voices have to say for my love interests feelings towards me.
>>
>>17871029
Nine of Wands, XIII, XII, Ten of Cups, Four of Cups, Knight of Wands, Five of Cups.

To put it short and blunt, V will seem like a lost cause, or something that won't push forward too much at first, but it may soon spiral out into emotional contentment in one way or another. If you focus on P, you will have emotional stability, and in the end, it will be something a bit firey, to describe it weirdly. Neither of the choices are bad, but if you're going with this from the mindset of ''moving on from the things before'', then I don't really know. Focus on what seems the most likely and the most logical this time around. If you're good with P, then don't risk it.

>>17871030
Damn it anon, you're likely just a bit above my head in regards of all of this.
Frankly, you're right on this one. A reason can change over time, and sometimes reasons are limited to the perspectives of one person. It may seem like this reason is the only one, but it's... bah, it's hard to even go on about this. It's a singular thing, while reasoning is dynamic. Yeah, I get ya there.

Of course it hasn't, and likely won't for a long time. That's why I think learning various languages is actually a very good thing, because they may often times describe or have the ability to communicate certain few things that may not exist within other languages. It's incredibly fascinating. If you believe or think you will be able to, then go for it. It would be curious to see someone describe such phenomena.

>>17871031
Don't love me. I do not deserve love. Love is for those who accept it and can return it, not for those who hopelessly cling onto the idea, and then run away from it.

... what am I kidding, I don't even know anymore myself on this. Either way, I still hate you. Leave me alone with such trivial notions of love. It's not for me.
>>
>>17871068
>>17871068
Someone you'd not be around? Let me be honest here. I also noticed this with another reader who compared me to a monster. But I honestly think you're both mistaken. I think you're reading my signature in a way that I don't think people actually see me as. I 'give off' a very dark energy. I carry it around. But I get the feeling there is an alternate way I can be identified that would rectify it. I know people who get to know me don't think this. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>17871066
How can I improve myself?
>>
>>17871077
Lots of stuffs going through her head, sorta like traffic that cant make her cross the road. Also seems like indecision. Need of stability and certainty in matters, not gonna go if those aren't achieved. Girl might also be having some tough time.
>>
>>17871132
>>
>>17870785

if you're still at it i'm interested in what the voices have to say about romance for me.
>>
>>17871036
Why do you need to know if they liked you or not? If it's over now with them, then it's over.

Nine of Cups and Eight of Disks.

K was significantly happy about you, truth be told, and it could mean that it was a yes, that they liked you and found pleasure and happiness from dealing with you. While D saw you as someone who could be a potential opportunity. I don't know in what sense, and I don't want to bother further.

>>17871037
I can't describe appearances, my bad. I can only give vague details and possible ''personality'' traits. I'm no scrybaby.

Someone who is seemingly very vulnerable, but at the same time very protective of themselves. They will give themselves truly and dearly to you, exposing themselves and hoping that they will not get hurt in the end. Please treasure this kind of a person, anon. They're the kind that should not be harmed.

>>17871043
He's likely an asshole that's just going to use you in some kind of a fashion. I can't say it may end up in rape, but just be careful with that fellow, and you should be alright. Why crush on him in the first place though?

>>17871054
Queen of Swords and Ten of Swords.

It seems that someone rethought a few things and decided to cut things there. Unexpected and quick, that's how it happened. At least I base this off of the two cards that I got.

>>17871057
Selfish, intelligent, moorey, and the sensation of two claws pushing a wall before the main mass.

How strange. Closed down person, who is likely keeping things all to themselves in one way or another, but having a good brain and wits about them. You're not all that bad, me thinks.

>>17871117
Yes, yes, who could have guessed, eh?
>>
>>17871185
Do you see a long-lasting marriage in my future?
>>
No really, please stop asking for voices if you expect it to be a serious answer. Unlike Nyara from yesterday, mine aren't all that accurate unless I do a full-blown scry, and even so I would not put too much thought to them.

>>17871142
I'll address you now, because there's clearly some misconception here going on and about. By not being around, you're more like a someone that would make me slightly uncomfortable in the first place. Second of all, voices. I don't trust them myself. I likely do not bother going too deep and try to pick on the outside vibes. You said you give off a ''very dark energy'', so it's not surprising that if it's very dark from the first glance, for one to make their own conceptions of what kind of a person they may be? Don't assume I'm saying that you're bad or not, I frankly don't care.

Bah, this is something I'd rather not argue about right now. I heard the voices describe you as such. It doesn't mean I think you're like that though. There's a difference between the two forces at play. I'm sorry, I am a bit tired, so I may be messing up a few things on my end as well.

>>17871152
I'm bad luck no matter where and how I go. Don't hug me or anything, little kitten. I'm no good for hugging.
>>
File: 1405388116817.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1405388116817.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>17871066

What do people think of me?
>>
What will this summer hold in store for me?
>>
>>17871090
Done it but then I saw it answered. Check the post

Anyway if you don't mind mine; well, money scarce throughout year. and seeing a wellheld project not manifesting.
>>
>>17870785
A scry of our next encounter please.
I'm assuming it will be over digital means like facebook or something, but it could also be in person.
>>
>>17871195
I'd still hug you.
>>
>>17871185
>He's likely an asshole that's just going to use you in some kind of a fashion. I can't say it may end up in rape, but just be careful with that fellow, and you should be alright. Why crush on him in the first place though?
I am a doormat and used to it.
>>
>>17870785
I was rash in my actions, and I've suffered for it. There is more to be done, but my previous failure has affected my thinking capabilities. Perhaps judgement would be more accurate.

My most recent drive I decided to drive slower than I normally do, and as such I missed hitting a dove. Slowing down served as a sign, but it was not enough; I know not what to do, save for what was my mistake in the past.

I trust the method to read to be decided by you.
>>
>>17870785
will my crush fall in love with me?
>>
Will I ever be happy again? Should I just call it quits?
>>
>>17870785
Virgo
What does my future best friend look like?
>>
>>17871185
Could you tell me what people think of me, according to the voices?
>>
>>17871057
>>17871185
That is very accurate.

I don't know what moorey means, but I can't tell you how many times I've had people call me selfish lol.

I am very private and tend to distance myself from people. I haven't talked to my friends in years but recently started to again. I'm trying to fight against it though. If it's not too much to ask for a follow up, if I will succeed in restoring my friendships with my old friends, it would be nice.

So thanks.
>>
>>17871101
... what kind of a question is that, for crying out loud?

I see a large table with a white cloth on it. Many vases with flowers, dishes and food. It has the sense of being a wedding of some kind, or some kind of a formal event. Things may be slow at first, but your eyes may just be caught by someone. I am not sure if you'll do it exactly in that context there and then, but who knows.

>>17871106
III and Ten of Swords.

The entire fest is going to be rather emotionally driven, at least there's going to be little time to think about things, and more just about the enjoyment itself and nothing more. However, I don't think it's going to be anything that will go well in regards of love. Ruin isn't a good card to see in this aspect, so I think you should not expect anything at all. Completely.

>>17871109
Two of Cups and Queen of Cups.

For laughs, I want to say that you're being too clingy. At the same time, I think he perceives you as someone who is full to brim with emotions, relatively easily moved from that aspect.

>>17871116
Ace of Swords, Prince of Cups, Eight of Disks.

Something about new ideas, innovation and taking up various kinds of opportunities comes to mind. Something feels a bit risky, but at the same time it would be something that would keep you on the edge of the sword, so to speak. I'm sorry, career readings are something I rarely do and/or avoid.

>>17871118
Well, that's what I got from what I saw. Prince of Swords came up as a definite card; overthinking, or perhaps something that will come from a man who is very, very logical. A start of an argument, perhaps?

>>17871119
Ace of Swords and Two of Wands.

Likely in a long period of time, honestly. At least there will be ideas and likely willpower for it, but no definite plans any time soon. I can't give you a time frame, because both tarot and scrying are terrible for it.

>>17871124
Have fun. Take some snacks and drinks for the ride too.
>>
My husband's boyfriend is cheating on my cousindaughter. Should I tell?
>>
>>17871249
Don't call it quit anon. I am trying to be happy again someday, and today was a particularity hard day. Every single second I wished I had a gun so I could just end myself, but I didn't. Don't lose hope.
>>
File: sweetheart.jpg (89KB, 700x676px) Image search: [Google]
sweetheart.jpg
89KB, 700x676px
Yeah, I'm calling quits for today. If any of you want a reading later, then so be it. My hands are shaking and I found myself incapable of even shuffling my deck, let alone sit still and straight with my own thoughts.

I'm out, /div/. I will be back tomorrow, as it should be. Sorry for those that I did not address, but I am physically and mentally incapable of providing any sort of good answers or interpretations to your queries, and I know a good amount of you don't want to get cheated out of a reading. So, my apologies.
>>
>>17870785
what will the fight be about?
>>
>>17871285
Thanks for all the hard work, you got a lot done.
>>
>>17871285
Get some rest, or try to at least. Also, thank you for doing as many reads as you did today for others, including myself. I send a single hug to you and some vibes to help you out a little if you want them. If you ever need someone to talk to, just email me.
>>
good
>>
>>17871143
Nice image m8

You like being in that sludge, dry of affection and hint of gentleness from the outside, you don't even wanna grab them outside of your hole, thinking that they don't really matter, or stupid, or maybe scared of it?
Look at things as they are, not filled with ideas and stuff, just the mundane is enough, the shadows are just that they arent real, and dont just sit, do something to occupy the time, whatever that is, your stillness breeds smogs, trust the gentle flow of subtle feelings, be silent and more sensitive of everything, you might catch something you haven't before in places you already know.
You might also need to do some meditation and ask for guidance from above.

I bow, sorry if I might not have touched the matter and not much help thereof
>>
File: hamsterrunstheearth.jpg (416KB, 600x5999px) Image search: [Google]
hamsterrunstheearth.jpg
416KB, 600x5999px
>>17871066
hello,

can you give me any insight about the girl of my interest?
>>
>>17871285
you are such a good and dedicated reader xw!! very accurate thanks for your time
>>
doin card readings, I guess just a basic name will suffice

its been a while since Ive touched my cards but i will try my best
>>
>>17871361
lily
what should I do?
>>
>>17871361
Caramen
Love reading for this month!!
>>
>>17871361
Annu
how does my future looks like?
>>
>>17871195
Oh okay. Makes sense to me. I often give off that at first, to be honest.
>>
>>17871200

Cool pic.

They see you as someone that's really adaptable. Always handling thing according to how it is, changing it but not by directly against, but smoothly along. A no-bullshit type that doesn't talk much but instead prefers to just do and done.

What they like of you is that you have calm control over things, confidence and adaptability. What they aren't so fond of you is your bossiness, self-righteousness and stubbornness.
>>
>>17871361
Colby
What is ahead of me, and how do I prepare?
>>
>>17871365
this is too broad i do apologize

>>17871370
Perhaps, youre struggling with the idea of looking right for the other person. i sense a burden of some thought looming around you.
>>
>>17871379

Thanks so much! i totally can see the self-righteousness part lol
>>
>>17871401
i'm in a very stressful situation right now
what do i do?
>>
>>17871132
You're probably not here anymore, but I'd say you're you got the idea. Just my butchered jargon you're having trouble with.
>>
>>17871375
i read that youre gonna struggle with finances and make a few regretable mistakes. but at the end it will mature you to a better/evolved person
>>
>>17871384
youre going to see the people around you that you like/love fall into some misfortune, and you will have a burden of guilt for not helping, but being there will be enough to help.
>>
>>17871361

Salah
What's the deal with Lexi? Maybe I shouldn't have hooked up with her at that party but now that I have, how's she going to play into my life...
>>
>>17871361
Mia
Hows the rest of this year will go.
>>
File: fa5.jpg (68KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
fa5.jpg
68KB, 1024x577px
Hey guys. I just found a deck of regular old playing cards.

Anyone interested in a 3 card spread reading by someone who is literally doing this for the first time?
Please don't be mad if I mess up, it will happen regardless.

What I need:
>Your query
>Any information you are comfortable sharing with
>>
>>17871534
How will tomorrow go?
I have a benis.
>>
>>17871349
Tough, strong girl. Prideful, confident and doesn't back down of anything.
Always fighting against the odds and likes challenging herself.
As of right now shes trying to get herself some luxuries.
Likes guys who takes care of his financial stability and his wellness. (Weirdly the flopped out card might suggest someone that can do fuckall by having no fear of losing everything)

Show that you can handle things well and be graceful doing.
>>
>>17871543
I'm a girl though.
>>
>>17871361
Jose
Is Annabelle fucking with our lives right now?
>>
>>17871361
Jason
Capricorn
General reading
>>
Can someone give me a reading for this query
>>17871496
>>
File: 1.jpg (615KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
615KB, 2240x1344px
>>17871543
Eight of clubs: Talking,sharing ideas. Work and business. Maybe some conflict in that.

Four of spades: Tears or suffering, change. Decissions, choices. I'd say you have a big choice to make, a though one.

King of clubs: A father, a judge, someone with authority, who is perhaps very stubborn in his ways.

If I connect these, I think it will be a very difficult, but necessary decision you have to make regarding an authority figure. Likely you'll have to step up and talk to them.

Hope this is somewhat helpful, best of luck to you my friend. Have a good day. Have some fun with your benis.
>>
>>17871621
What the fuck. I wasn't expecting that. I'm going to a fucking party.
>>
>>17871534
What should I expect for this month?

Male
>>
>>17871621
I think King of Clubs is me btw. I always get those guys.
>>
>>17871621
I don't know dear. maybe something weird will happen, maybe I just interpreted it all wrong, you're literally my first client. Anyway, hope you have fun
>>
>>17871621
>>17871626
>>17871646
Yeah, I'm supposed to go to a party, but I think I'm just going to stay inside and sleep through the day. I sort of have insomnia so I didn't sleep last night.
>>
>>17871534
> Jason
> Capricorn
> General reading
>>
>>17870785
career reading
male, 23 years old soon to be 24
>>
Jeremy, 23, Scorpio
Will i make it ?
>>
File: 2.jpg (679KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
679KB, 2240x1344px
>>17871640
Six of clubs: Work.business, destiny. paths. Perhaps a new career or hobby.

Eight of spaced: tears, suffering, violence, change.but in that talking. So I'm thinking an argument. Or you have difficulty saying something, maybe you are afraid it will bring about conflict.

Ten of diamonds: Money, luck, fortune, happiness, completion, an ending. A sudden improvement of circumstances.

Maybe you'll have an argument with someone, a hard conversation, a verbal conflict. But overall I'd say things are turning out for the better for you thins month. You'll wander a new path that will bring you lot's of good luck. Good fortune. Maybe A new career that pays well or just makes you happy.

Best wishes to you. I hope you found anything useful or inspiring in it. That you have a good month ahead of you.
>>
>>17871534
>>17871527
Thank you.
>>
>>17871726
The reading is quite positive, I Hope you're right.
Thank you so much , I wish you all the best..
>>
>>17871534

What lies in my near future?
08/05/1991
>>
>>17871066
I suppose I would just like to know if things will change for me or if I am to do nothing more than work and sleep(some times)

I really am regretful to inform you i don't have the means to upload a photo-
>but hey, those dubs are tubular

TA
>>
I'm assuming everyone left?
>>
File: 3.jpg (695KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
695KB, 2240x1344px
>>17871671
Eight of spades: Tears and suffering. War, fighting. Change, warning fear. Talking, ideas. Think of an argument, a conflict over words and idea's.

Two of diamonds: Money, luck, hapines, news, socialising. pairs, exchange. What I think of is a steady business relationship. Some form of alliance.

Five of also diamonds: Groups, money, luck, fortune. either gains or loses. Judging on the previous card I'm thinking more about gains. Gains through this relationship. Certainly happiness

I think you'll find yourself in a relationship that could very well be business related but doesn't have to. This relation looks to bring good luck, and smiles on your faces. But there's also some conflict, maybe with this person, maybe with someone else. Or it could be that you argue with yourself.

ÁND the queen of hearts - this card fell out of the deck: Family, friends, the home, emotions, love, a woman (it could also be a man), a soulmate. the lover. I'd say it's a nice card to just coming flopping out there.

Best of luck to you. Things are looking bright I'd say. Have a good day, have a good week, have a good year. Hope this is useful for you.
>>
>>17871841
Thank you for the reading, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17871835
If you feel things are frictiony for you now, it's likely that it would later turn in your favour and you'll have your will done.
So there's your forecast.

Btw, last card advises you to be bold and assertive, don't just stand and watch things happen, you have to really push them and start their gears
>>
File: 2016-06-12 18.49.26.jpg (151KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-12 18.49.26.jpg
151KB, 800x574px
Hey guys! I'll be doing readings for an hour or so, so reply to this post for a reading. I'll need:
>name/nick
>age
>astrological sign
>query

I'm still a neophyte so you should base your life decisions on what I tell you. Feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>17871787
Five of hearts: Gains/losses, groups, bodily things. With family, friends, love, the feelings. Fertility, a healthy romance. Potentially a family.

Seven of hearts: Also about family, friends, love, the lover. But a warning. Inversion and trouble. Love turning into hate, or fear.

Six of spades: Violence, fear, tears. Paths. Temptation, a bad decision.

On the one hand things are looking good romantically. But on the other hand not so good. If you’re in a relationship I’d say you’re a healthy couple, maybe starting a family soon. But beware that you don’t make a certain very tempting decision or this love might turn bad. If you’re not in a relationship you might find yourself in one soon, but one that might be driven on fear or hate also. Or maybe just some harmless vice.

I’m not really sure though, I found this pretty hard to make something out off. I still hope it was of some use or insight to you. Wishing the best for you. May good luck come your way. May you have lots of love and friendship and health and prosperity.
>>
File: 4.jpg (624KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
624KB, 2240x1344px
>>17871963
And with that one I am done for tonight.

I'll definitely do more of these in the future, but right now my brain just hurts

Also I forgot to add picture

Best to you all, peace.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (189KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
189KB, 1125x900px
>>17870785

i hope you're doing better, i'll be thinking of you <3
>>
>>17871361
Benjamin
General reading please
>>
>>17871534
Anything I should know about this summer?
Benjamin
Male
Leo
>>
>>17871942
Benjamin
Leo
What will my summer be like?
>>
>>17871942
C
virgo
tell me about my future gf
>>
>>17871942
Kay
Female
Leo
What will happen this month??
>>
>>17872018
It shows you trying to run away from some harsh truth, relating to finances/material possessions. Maybe you've taken on a job that you can't handle and it's going to blow up in your face.
>>
>>17872038
She will ruin you. Things will seem good at the beginning but that's a lie. Be careful Anon
>>
File: 5.jpg (645KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
645KB, 2240x1344px
>>17872015
Alright one more then.

Two of clubs: business. Destiny. Conflict. Discussion. Pairs, couples. Exchange. A (business) relationship. A pairing to overcome obstacles.

Ten of diamonds: Money, luck, fortune, news, letters, completion. The comming of great happiness, fulfilment of financial goals or personal dreams.

Five of hearts: Groups, family, friendship, love. Gains or loses. Developement of romance and maybe more.

I think you’ll find yourself in some form of relationship this summer. Weather it be a love relationship that grands financial stability, or a business relationship with a hint of romance. Through this relationship you’ll find hapiness and fulfilment of your goals.

Looks sunny to me. Best wishes. Have lots of luck, lots of love, lots of fun, and happiness and joy.
>>
>>17871942

Frost
Male virgo

Is there a woman I should be asking out right now? Intuition tells me there's one or two who's emotionally invested, but im not sure who
>>
>>17872039
You'll reconnect with someone.
>>
>>17870785
Will my darling be safe and happy always?
>>
This reader >>17871942 here. since things are going slow I'll just bail for today. Bye!
>>
>>17872227

did you have to skip mine? -_-
>>
I guess I can do one more before I go.

>>17872211
Most definitely yes. She might be a libra, but I'm not too sure of that. She might also be a bit dark-skinned.
>>
>>17872276

Nooooo anyone but that girl goddamnit! Please tell me there's another
>>
>>17872276

Thank you though. That wasn't necessary so I appreciate it. =)
>>
>>17872223
Thanks. Is it a love interest or friend?
>>
if BV Is lurkin can i have some feedback on a spread for him and a girl that likes him?

>>17870229
>>
File: zaEP10t.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
zaEP10t.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
Gabriel
Male
Scorpio

How will things turn out with Jess?
>>
>>17872333
Privately:
[email protected]
>>
>>17872370
sent
>>
File: pip.jpg (71KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pip.jpg
71KB, 1440x1080px
Any readers online?
>>
>>17872370

Bv, you reading? I feel like I really need a reading now...I can give one for you also, if you´d like.
>>
>>17872470
I wasn't planning on it, but I might make an exception if it's urgent and not a love query; just not in the mood for love queries.
>>
>>17872530

It was actually a love query and I asked for you because I like your card-reading style. I was gonna post a spread I designed for this query specifically but well...

We can leave it for tomorrow, If you wake up in the mood? My offer to repay you will stand, too. Its not that urgent
>>
>>17872530
i have a query that's not a love query if you're interested

i am surrounded by two paths. one is not so wise in my opinion, but more fun and the other is more fun but not so wise and will probably affect my career, i assume. which one should i pick?
>>
>>17872530
did you get my email?
>>
>>17872633
Yes, I replied. Also, your repeating 3 game is good today.

>>17872553
If I can be completely honest, it might be quite some time before I'm in the mood for love queries, but I must confess I am curious to see your spread.

>>17872592
I'll get to this a little later if I have time.
>>
>>17872680
>Also, your repeating 3 game is good today.
wut?
>>
hi BV, any chance of a reading?
specifically:
"what's the best way to bring everyone together"
>>
who wants to trade a reading?
>>
>>17872761

Give it to me. A general or whatever you do.
>>
>>17872768
Not him but would trade readings with you. Wondering what the future is with X.
>>
>>17872768
I did a general but I'm getting a love vibe from this spread, I may be wrong though. You were struggling a lot in your past, experiencing a lot of bad times in regards to something. I think excessive communication lead you on a bit, and you were kind of blind to the fact that things were not what you thought they really were. Now you're in a situation where you've walked away from something, perhaps a romance coming from someone who's passion is in full force. Perhaps this was a good idea though, because I see growth in your future though and a lot of positive times coming. You are advised to be nurturing and sympathetic to others.

As for me, I just want to know if love will come in my life soon-ish. Like a few weeks ish.
>>
>>17872833

Well, good news and bad news. The good news is yes, love is coming your way. The bad news is that you have a hidden rival who will steal your love away and you will find yourself betrayed and heartbroken.

Whoo!
>>
>>17870785
should i enlist in the marines?
will i die in the marines?
>>
>>17872852
Ah okay thanks. Do you use tarot?
>>
>>17872863

Yep. Did a full Celtic Cross for you.
>>
>>17872833

I can trade a reading with you If you would still like to ask another query. You seem like you can give fluent/narrative/intuitive readings too.

Do you use tarot? I was gonna post a spread I designed for my query, scrying wont work properly on this one...
>>
>>17872866
Was my reading accurate for you?
>>
>>17872886
Sure, thanks. Yes I use tarot. What's your query?
>>
>>17872735
You got trips and dubs with 3s.
#4chanhumor

>>17872592
Fun Path: The Hanged Man (reversed), supported by 7 of Swords (reversed) and Page of Swords (reversed), leading to 3 of Wands
Wise Path: The Sun, supported by 9 of Pentacles (reversed) and 8 of Wands, leading to King of Cups

These both have what seem to be positive outcomes, albeit through vastly different paths.

I irresponsibility involved in the fun path involves not only detrimenting others, but yourself as well, and it seems that the latte is the most prevalent. In your escapades, you'll likely encounter a moral dilemma after your actions are set to hurt someone. However, taking the moral path will be at great expense to you, whereas preserving your advantage will leave your conscious uneasy.

My money is on you making the moral decision, and it involves near-martyrdom in order to help the person who stands to lose In the process of helping said person, you'll lose a lot, though some degree of foresight into the potential consequences of your reckless actions should have clued you in at some point.

In suffering heavy losses to yourself, you'll find yourself somewhat destitute in terms of personal resources, and you'll be looking for a new strategy or trying to make a plan that was completely outside of your previous consideration. In this sense, the fun path represents self-destruction for the purpose of the opportunity to start over.
>>
>>17872908
The wise path shows slow and methodical rebuilding in terms of your environment, which seems to be the focus of this plan anyway. The major benefit, however, is the fact that you'll keep bridges intact, if not build new ones. This path opens up more potential for assistance and cooperation, which seems to result as a natural consequence of your primary efforts.

This path is very slow, but it shows you maturing more at the end. Whereas the fun path shows you seeking a new perspective outside of the box out of self-inflicted necessity, the wise path shows greater dominance over yourself, and a good degree of this is inherent to the work you're undertaking and the discipline that is necessary in performing it. The very act of avoiding temptation and desire for recklessness is an exercise in growth in and of itself. Your scope and domain will be more limited to what you can currently access, but you will be more of a master over it and yourself.

Good luck.
>>
>>17872889

Pretty much.
>>
>>17872745
Situation: 6 of Wands, crossed by 2 of Wands (reversed)
Within / Outside of Your Control: Page of Swords (reversed) / 5 of Swords (reversed)
Recommended Action: 3 of Wands (reversed)

This is tricky. What the cards suggest is that this is a matter of pride that supersedes pragmatism. The parties involved are all driven by a desire to be right in this conflict, and this desire seems to be stronger than cold rational thought, to the point of ignoring the benefits of cooperation.

What you can do is actually extremely limited here. Essentially, you can only really stay out of the conflict yourself and try not to take sides. You'll need to set a positive example, and that's really the best thing you can do, as active efforts are unlikely to mollify the residual desire for the preservation of pride. In fact, your very involvement is most likely to exacerbate the situation. Take a step back and avoid being sucked into the situation as best you can.

This will be more challenging than you think, for you'll be convinced that you have the perfect idea to promote cooperation, but your well-laid plans are most likely to be perceived as disloyalty. I pulled an extra card for outcome, being the Ace of Pentacles. This reinforces my assumption that cooperation would need to come as the result of an opportunity for cooperation that arises naturally, as opposed to being promoted or suggested actively. Seeing the benefit of cooperation in this sense is much more effective than having you suggest it yourself.

Hopefully it works out for all of you.

___

Done for today, most likely.
>>
>>17872908
I just noticed my word processing program butchered this

>I irresponsibility involved
*The irresponsibility involved
>the latte is
*the latter is
>leave your conscious uneasy
*leave your conscience uneasy
>>
>>17872936
BV did you train those new readers we have? They're dope!
>>
>>17871942
Emily
Gemini
Female
Do you see any long-lasting marriages in my future?
>>
File: spread1.jpg (146KB, 1650x2142px) Image search: [Google]
spread1.jpg
146KB, 1650x2142px
>>17872893

Background info:

I stopped talking to her for some months because she started dating some other douche and I was dissapointed af. Now she is single and some days ago we started talking again. She knows I liked her.

Spoiler alert: Our relationship never got romantic in any sense. And, she may think I am sort of unnaproachable.

Since our last encounter, how has she felt? thought...bla bla... (apply spread) Thanks.
>>
>>17872945
I noticed two of my former students reading in the last 24 hours, but neither of them are new. I spent some time working with scrybaby, but I won't claim credit for that based on the relatively little time I spent. Two of the others that have read in the past few days I have been working with on other things not directly related to what they've done here.

The short answer is no; many talented people find their way here of their own accord.
>>
>>17872984
is scrybaby future readings legit? she seems good
>>
>>17872977
>>17872893

I dont want to know any "outcome", thanks.

>>17872680
This is the spread Bv, I asked another reader, dont worry dude we all have those days....hope it gets better.
>>
>>17870785

Will we see each other again soon?
>>
File: TheKLF_zpsc6ab969c.jpg (57KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
TheKLF_zpsc6ab969c.jpg
57KB, 408x408px
>>17870785
What will my future girlfriend look like? And if possible, a frame of reference for when I'll meet her? Thanks!
>>
>>17872977
>>17873001
This is an excellent spread. I tried it out on a query I can confirm already (pic related), and I can see the entire story there. Very nicely done.

>>17872997
I didn't get a chance to test her future scries, but her physical descriptions and situational analysis are very good.
>>
>>17873050
Hey, BV, are you still doing readings? Could you do a reading on how my experience at college will be? Feel free to ignore this if you're too busy, you've done a lot tonight.
>>
Going to do two general readings.

If anyone is interested give me gender and an alias.
>>
>>17873086
Male, John Doe
>>
>>17873086
caesar
male
>>
Two or three.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

Go.
>>
>>17873102
>eve
>female
>is there any romance this month for me? thank you
>>
>>17873102

Nicholas
Male
Should I pursue the extra degree or not?
>>
>>17873102
L-Roy
Male
General love reading
>>
>>17873102

Ryan
Make
About the girl I'm asking to marry me
>>
>>17873102
Cameron
Male
In regards to the direction of my life.
>>
>>17872977
>>17872977
Sorry for the late response, something came up.

She thinks of you as someone who has opportunities, whether they be romantic or in general, but believes you are someone with options who is being suspended from those opportunities. I'm highly inclined to say it's self inflicted but I can't be too sure.

It's funny you said you stopped talking to her for some months, because she sees you as someone who takes the easy way out and retreats when things get slightly more challenging (A rival appears!). She may think that you had some agenda where you were deluding yourself into thinking that your distancing yourself from her would cause her to reach out to you - it didn't happen.

Alright, well... there's some good news and bad news here.

Now, as to her feelings I think she wants to give you a shot. To her it's only fair, the natural course of things, and she sees you as someone she can move on from the last guy with. She is going to use you as a tool to move on. She's not completely over him but she wants to heal and move on with you at her side.

As most people who recently break up, she does not really want to move on and simply wants a quick affair to help get her back on her feet. Perhaps as a tool to get back at her ex for something so they can be together again. I have a feeling this desire will change in time, since your advice is basically advising you to ride along this turn of fate while simultaneously containing your emotions a bit. Show emotional maturity; don't be too affectionate since I think it will turn her off since as of right now she's wanting dat affair. I have a feeling things will work out for you, her wants changing, despite her current desires showing such.

I hope I have read true and been of some help to you.

As for my reading, I noticed you said you scry and I was wondering where I will next communicate with a person I am enamored with will be. I have a feeling it will be through digital means but I could be wrong.
>>
Gabriel,25, miami florida. General reading please
>>
File: 2016-07-01 12.05.30.jpg (107KB, 460x451px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-01 12.05.30.jpg
107KB, 460x451px
>>17870785
Male, just recently turned 18. My name is David, I'm studying chemistry
I would like to know how my life in general is looking, will I eventually meet a partner, or am I just not seeing them ? I also would love to know how my career looks in a future, what does my job look like. Will I still live in this country ?

I also would like to know if, well, this might odd to ask but, am I gonna learn another language in future ?
>>
>>17873107
You / Him: Page of Pentacles (Reversed) / Temperance
Circumstances of the Meeting: 5 of Cups (Reversed), supported by 10 of Swords (Reversed) and Page of Wands
Advantages / Obstacles: 9 of Cups (Reversed) / 3 of Pentacles (Reversed)
Short / Long Term Outcome: 9 of Swords (Reversed) / 8 of Wands

I'm going to answer yes, however, you'll be too afraid to make a move.

I saw a figure, a rather tall skinny looking dude wearing a pair of grey hoodies and jeans. An untrimmed beard, and black spectacles. He's in front of a laptop, or some sort of device, I think. This dude is skinny to the point where I think he's malnourished, and he's sad looking.

See, you're going to meet him at a strange time in your life: you will be trying to move on from a previous lad and heal from the damage. This new dude is going to be there for you, emotionally. He's going to make you happy, and you're going to be rather enamored with him at start. You will be putting yourself out there, and he will come to you.

Although, here's the problem: he's not interested in you romantically. That interest will grow over time, make no mistake, but look - this dude is going to be a really patient one, and your greatest challenge will be moving forward with this and making a relationship out of it. I drew another card for advice: The Chariot - I don't know if this will be worth it, but if you really want something with this dude, you're going to have to never give up and perhaps wait quite a long time.

You will be happy, for a short time. Whether if this happiness will continue, I have not a single clue; but you will be able to heal from some damage, that's all I gather.

Good luck.
>>
>>17873094
>Past: Three of Rods / Two of Cups / Knight of Rods (reversed)
>Present: Page of Rods / Justice / Six of Cups
>Future: Queen of Pentacles / Strength (reversed) / Four of Swords (reversed)

Both your past and present show that you are taking good care to plan for your future. I think you are mostly preoccupied with marriage and arranging a family life for yourself. The past specifically shows you heading in a new direction in terms of romance, I get the feeling that you are very practical when it comes to this type of thing.

The present shows that you are sort of experiencing the repercussions of this, but are taking it all in good stride. The future is a bit unlike the past and present in that it shows that you will possibly give up trying to control the course of your future.

Feedback pls.
>>
>>17873102
if you feel up to it...
G
Female
What is going to happen between me and C?
>>
>>17873182
that is very in depth, thank you.
sounds like my kind of guy except the malnourished part and the beard, haha. hopefully it's not too large.

> you will be trying to move on from a previous lad and heal from the damage.
this might be quite a bit into the future then i'm not attached to anyone right now. thanks though.
>>
>>17873285
>>17873200
meant for
>>
>>17873153

This was overall a really good reading. I like your style.
Just a few things which could make up the reading a bit clearer.

>he thinks of you as someone who has opportunities/someone with options who is being suspended...

Did you felt something a bit psychic/spiritual here? I tell you this because I am a bit of a clairvoyant, I can feel what others feel sometimes, and also have some other minor abilities like prophetic dreams, and she recently found out about this. (Did you feel she sees me somewhat threatening, or mysterious to her, gets nervous maybe, etc?)

>As most people who recently break up

You seem to put a lot of emphasis on her recovering from a break up, when In reality, she was just hanging/hooking out with some other douchebag, and this ended months ago....nothing big. Clarifying this was my fault, sorry.

She gets attached easily, is overemotional and possesive, but lacks self-confidence...(she is not exactly the woman a lot of men are after, in fact, she is kinda ugly, lol).... so I get why you felt she was "recovering from a breakup". This being said, do you think then, she not only does want the d, but maybe build something stable and passionate with me? Would that make sense?

> I noticed you said you scry

I dont, at least not yet. I told my query would not work as well with scrying, because many readers in here rather scry than use tarot for love queries.

Can you reformulate your query so you can get a optimal answer with tarot? Sorry again.
>>
>>17873244
Very good

>you are taking good care to plan for your future
Yes, this is certainly a priority.

>you are mostly preoccupied with marriage and arranging a family life for yourself
Correct, this is my absolute highest priority.

>The past specifically shows you heading in a new direction in terms of romance
This would depend on how far back you want to go. My only recommendation with this interpretation is to look into it a little deeper for nature of direction. Work on reading between cards a little bit.

>I get the feeling that you are very practical when it comes to this type of thing
Immensely so; I don't water trees that can't bear fruit, if you know what I mean.

>you are sort of experiencing the repercussions of this
Yes

>taking it all in good stride
Not so much. Look at the 6 of Cups for a clue here.

>The future is a bit unlike the past and present in that it shows that you will possibly give up trying to control the course of your future.
This seems incredibly unlike me, but I obviously can't confirm or deny this yet.

Overall, this is very accurate. I would like to suggest a couple of things to get more detail out of this.

First of all, look at the cups cards: connect the 2 in the past and the 6 in the present. Those two are connected.

There are two Major Arcana cards: Justice and Strength (reversed). Major Arcana are larger forces, often outside of the querent's immediate control. In this case, they should represent matters of circumstance.

Look at the rods cards, and you should see a sequence telling a story about planning and execution. The only pentacles card is that of the Queen, representing material success in this case. However, the cards in the planning/execution theme are all rods. From this, you should be able to discern that I will get something different than what I originally planned for, being more material when I aimed for something more emotional or spiritual.

>>17873064
Not tonight, sorry
>>
>>17873102

Frost
male virgo
Is there a woman I should be asking out, other than the sweet but obnoxious black friend?
>>
I haven;;t been here in a while
Brandon
5'5
230lbs
brown hair
brown eyes
newport news,va
Pic of favorite thing
Question,
How does the next 3 months look for me?
>>
>>17873311

Also when I stopped talking to her, she actually tried to get close on 3 or 4 occasions, but I ignored her, was a bit rude actually. Does this also makes sense in the ">someone who has opportunities"...?
>>
>>17873102
David
Male
How does my future look
>>
>>17873086
>>17873086
Male
Goldo
>>
>>17873311
Thanks mate, you know how to butter me up. I don't think she sees you as threatening, and judging from that new information you told me about the prophetic dreams I don't think she believes you that much. One of the cards on how she thinks about you is the 7 of cups.

If she's really not bothered by the break up, then another way I can interpret the 5 of pentacles would be in conjecture with the card that suggested that she wants an affair. She doesn't want a srs relationship right now like's being alone.

Sure, don't need to apologize. Just tell me the circumstances of our next encounter I guess.
>>
I'm out for now - it's been awhile since I've read and I don't have the stamina to continue for long.

I'll try to get back to the rest of the queue later, if I can.

>>17873109
I did a Celtic spread for this, but I'm not going to type out the cards unless you want it.

Alright dude, you're trying not to rush this decision, but it seems that you have to decide quite soon and there are some things you have to leave behind in order to pursue this full-time.

I suppose this all boils down to: are you doing this to learn, or do you just want this degree to further your career? They may go hand in hand, but with the financial considerations in mind, as obvious as this may sound: your decision should be guided by what you *really* want out of this degree.

Don't seek recognition, and you will find happiness.
>>
>>17873349

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17873347

Thanks man, just a final thing. Can you post a pic of the spread if you dont mind? I mean, If you still remember the cards and if want to post them in here, if not, not a problem.

I will do yours in a bit, trying to think on a decent spread
>>
>>17872352
>>17872352

Plox
>>
>>17873394
Thinks of you: hanged man, the world
Sees you: 4 of swords, 7 of cups
Feels: 6 of pentacles, 6 of swords
True Desire: 5 of Pentacles, 3 of Cups Reversed
Advice: Wheel of Fortune, King of Cups
>>
I see you reading.
>>
>>17873431

what am i reading?
>>
exchange 4 exchange
>>
>>17873316

I appreciate you being very detailed and helpful with constructive criticism. I dislike when I am not told whether I got certain things right or not. Anyway, I'm glad to know the reading was relevant to your situation.

>>17873098
>Past: Ten of Rods / Queen of Swords (reversed) / Three of Swords (reversed)
>Present: Queen of Pentacles (reversed) / Two of Pentacles (reversed) / The Lovers
>Future: Five of Swords / Temperance (reversed)/ Six of Swords

The past shows that you were struggling through some tough times, perhaps you made some unwise decisions, but nevertheless were able to look to others for support.

I think you are currently in some sort of relationship that is not working out very well. My guess would be that it's romantic, but it could be of another nature. One of you is not being as attentive to the the other person's needs, and that creates an imbalance between the two of you.

The future shows a lot of conflict and lack of harmony between two opposing sides. Whether that has to do with the relationship I detailed in the present escalating is uncertain, but is the most likely cause.
>>
is bv as handsome as he says?
>>
>>17873244

Male, kyle e. Please give me a general reading.
>>
>>17873426

Well I got temperance, 6 of cups and 7 of cups on the circumstances of the meeting.

I am inclined to think it will happen in real life rather through internet messaging. Was a bit confusing since I do not know if you already know this person in real life or was asking for someone new. However I felt some sort of pure connection with that 6 of cups, and mutual attraction maybe...? Hey, maybe even you could be reconecting with somebody from the past...There could be some overthinking or possible/other options in the way which may get you confused. Or at least that was what I felt, but overal it seems it will be nice and pleasant, because Temperance is the mayor here. This person will make you feel good from the very beginning and perhaps you will be attracted at first sight. I still think this will happen in an outdoor scene. I will tell you why....

The advice- Death, Hierophant- Chariot.

Make up your mind and go for it, without a doubt. You are looking for something serious? Go for it, make your intentions clear, and things will be achieved. Death suggests to make a transition, maybe leave old things behind that no longer work. This card behind the hierophant is the one giving me trouble, since looking also the hierophant behind the chariot, it can also suggest to get out more to social events, and this relates to the overall feeling I got that this can happen in an outdoor setting.

Hoped it helped
>>
>>17873517
Thank you my friend, that 7 of cups makes me wonder if it will happen at all. Good luck to your en devours.
>>
>>17873542

If I would have gotten that 7 of cups at first, before all cards, shit yes, I would tell you it looks kind of bad, but my first impression was a very chilling one. Very natural. Just flow with what whatever shows up and try not to overthink.

Getting 3 mayors as advice and after reading your reply...well, there is a strong suggestion to get out more right there then, and clearly following your will to the end will bring good fruitition. Death makes a bit more sense now, better to experience and fail a few times before hitting the jackpot...than never hitting the jackpot at all!

There is always someone, there is always hope, and the chariot card never fails, at least it never has for me...good luck then
>>
What is this new psychic method hearing voices? Can someone explain to me how it works? Is it demons?
>>
>>17873050

No prob, Bv. This spread is awesome and has helped me a lot before. Im glad someone else in here not only sees how actually good it is, but also puts it to utility, kek
>>
>>17873504
I get the feeling that as busy as he is, he doesn't have all the time to keep himself in shape. But that he could be with a little maintenance. Still, he maintains a charm.
>>
>>17873598
you've seen his pic or did you scry him or something?
>>
>>17873605
I did a few things, but I won't say anything about it out of privacy. I mean, I don't know him. I'm just a random reader here. It would be hard to describe anyways. When you get very specific features, sometimes you can only compare with pictures of other people. And I don't want to start that goose chase anyways.
>>
>>17873617
what other readers have you seen?
>>
>>17873657
I just come on binges here once in awhile. I'm not involved in /div/ culture or anything.

It's funny though, because sometimes when interacting with people online you can get impressions. Sometimes they're general enough for you to know not to look into it. Other times I confirm what I saw with other methods. Probably does depend how much you're around them.
>>
>>17873674
you should do readings because ded thread
>>
>>17873685
Eh, I did a lot yesterday. Maybe later. Just woke up and I'm angry because I underheated my meatball sub.
>>
File: 1466691152092.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466691152092.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
Two readings.

>Gender
>Age
>Query
>>
>>17870777
Alright /x/, this is my first post on this site. I have always had a history of what some people have called "divination" or "telling." I have a history of dreaming about events, though typically completely mundane in nature, down to the gritty details of location, conversations, and internal monologues and then later, sometimes years later, experiencing those events down to the T. Typically the realization occur as the events are happening, as though I am living a moment of deja vu which has never actually happened to me. In my mind I try to rationalize these thoughts, but even my internal placations sounds to me like they are being read from a script I've hear before.

When I was younger I was a bit spiritual and read tarot cards often. I would wow my friends by giving them readings, never asking what their concerns were, but somehow divining exactly what was on their minds. I like to think that is it all just the power of suggestion and me being an observational friend, but often times I came up with bits of information that they had never told me. The last time I read a tarot spread was over 10 years ago.

In my life I have been told by two self-described witches that I have power. One, Julia, was my mother's friend. She seemed like a normal California hippy ready to believe any small coincidence as a magical power to support her own theories. I never gave her much mind. On the other hand there was Rita, a friend of my father who never really fit into society. She lived in hotels or on the couch of whoever would have her. She had strange dreams that often came true (at least to her own accounts), and she boasted that she could invoke white magic spells to improve the lives of her friends.

Rite took an immediate interest in me. Up until this time I had always read tarot on my father's deck. One summer she donated me an old deck of hers, and after that my readings were never more clear. Also a few strange occurrences happened when I was near her. 1/2
>>
>>17873720
>female
>20
>What's my future boyfriend look like or act like?
>>
>>17873720
>male
>24
>will i be contacted soon
>>
>>17873721
Rita was staying in the apartment for a few weeks with my dad, my brother, and myself. My dad was at work and I was probably thirteen. I was BBQing chicken for dinner and the fat from the hen was dripping out onto the coals and causing the fire to flare up. I didn't want the temp to get too hot and char the outside of the chicken before the center was cooked, so I would point the metal tongs I had in my hand at the flames and talk to them like a misbehaving dog, urging them to get down and be good. They did. I feel like it was just the fats burning away and the flames having less fuel to eat, or the metal of the tongs pushing the flame back because of a difference in heat, but the flames seemed to listen to me. Rita was awestruck. Eventually she was struck by a calling and disappeared. We have never heard from her again, and I have rarely ever done a tarot reading since then.

My question is /x/: does my story sound unnatural? I have spent fifteen years trying to rationalize my strange dreams, tarot accuracy, and odd connection with Rita, but still fail. Am I a witch? A warlock? Am I just crazy? Tell me your thoughts. 2/2
>>
>>17873746
3/2

I also remember my dad had a deck or Native American medicine cards. My family has a very diluted heritage to the Lakota Indians in the Dakota area. I would frequently read the medicine cards as well, but any time I cut the cards to read myself 9 times out of 10 I would cut directly to the Raven, which represents magic. I went into a head shop with my dad once, one that we had never been to, and there was a medicine deck sitting on the counter. My dad was just in there to buy incense, but I went up to the deck and started to shuffle it. The girl behind the desk asked if I knew what the deck was and I explained that I did, and that I usually drew the Raven. I cut the deck in half and turned it towards her, and sure enough, I had cut the Raven. Could certainly be a coincidence, but the girl seemed awed. My dad just laughed and shrugged, like he expected it to happen all along.
>>
>>17873720
Male
How does my future look
>>
>>17873735
Saw a blonde-haired guy with shoulder-length hair. Had a baseball cap on. Own sense of fashion, sort of looked like simplified skater fashion. Probably weed smoking, music going type. Guitar man. Nurturing type, but he's 'cool'.

Looking it up, I was sort of told that the man will remind you of this image. Doesn't have to necessarily match it. I'm told that if I give you too much you'll miss out on him.
>>
>>17873758
Another thought: when I was very young, probably 5 or 6, I was at my maternal grandmother's house with my mom and my brother. We all shared the same king guest bed that sat across from a huge mirrored closet door. My brother and mom fell asleep quickly, but I have always had sleep problems so I was awake. I looked in the mirror and somehow to me I saw the white, hazy image of a Native woman shaking feathers above me in the mirror. I was sure I was seeing things and when I looked behind me there was nothing there, but every time I looked back at the mirror the Native woman was still there, shaking her feathers. I told my dad about it later that week and that was the first time he ever told me that my great grandmother was a Lakota Indian. Perhaps I was visited (and blessed) by my ancestor from a very young age?
>>
>>17873743
Image of a man in his room. Suddenly a light engulfs it, and he holds his arms out. Outside the the house, a UFO transmits images through its own light.

I got the distinct feeling that with effort, you'll find contentment. It doesn't have to be exactly what you expected, but still.
>>
>>17873721
>>17873746
>>17873758
>>17873781
It certainly seems like you have the opportunity. Perhaps this should a start for research. Also, you can look up the IRC.
>>
>>17873784
is that a yes
>>
Gabriel,25, miami florida. General reading please
>>
>>17873798
That you would be disappointed, but that you would find something just as good to replace it.
>>
>>17873794
Which IRC?
>>
>>17873721
>>17873746
>>17873758
>>17873781
BV will probably ask you for a voice sample when he comes back. You may as well stick around. Welcome to /div/.
>>
>>17873809
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
can somebody please tell me why i hurt so badly right now?
>>
>>17873720

Male
Do I have the right woman in mind or should I look elsewhere?
>>
>>17873814
Thanks for the welcome. I suppose I don't need to sleep for a bit, but if this BV doesn't come back soonish I'll make sure to check back tomorrow sometime.
>>
File: roadrunner.gif (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
roadrunner.gif
17KB, 400x300px
>>17873769
See a man in the dark. Fumbling with his fingers. Suddenly, a light surrounds his head, which contained the image of my deck's version of Ten of Wands. He gets up, and literally speeds off like in the image. Voice says "off to parts unknown."

Reticent (Four of Cups of reversed, The Chariot reversed), but I believe you'll find the spark of motivation soon. I think you're worrying because you feel unable to deal with upcoming responsibilities (School, I believe). And it says you'll face difficulty. But you'll find your groove.
>>
>>17873806
so i'm not going to be contacted with what i wanted to be contacted with or im not going to be contacted at all? thanks btw
>>
>>17873834
just email him he will want to talk to you private

[email protected]
>>
>>17873720
Female
I feel kind of lost, should I go camping, travel, meditate or which is the best way to procede now?
>>
>>17873824
Reminds of me this whirlpool in the ocean thing (holographic universe) I was saying to someone yesterday, but from another perspective.

Getting images of a woman retching in pain, and she believes it's her energy reacting to her. But drawing the image back reveals a strange grey after the black she's surrounding by. Grooves were turning in that space, and it seemed to extend forever. Image of Wheel of Fortune.

Sometimes karma has a way of doing that. Not the 'bad things' kind of way. But sometimes it the result of being part of a much larger machine. We're adapted to it in ways that don't seem to make sense. But the machine knows exactly what it's preparing us for.
>>
>>17873844
Not with what you wanted, but still good.
>>
>>17873858
iight thanks for the clarification
>>
>>17873854
so the underlying process acting on the piece without the piece's knowing

i don't know. it just seems like there's absolutely nothing here for me, so there's no point
>>
>>17873881
"nothing here for me"? What you you mean by that? The world?
>>
File: wolf.jpg (73KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
73KB, 1280x600px
Anyone doing tarot readings ? Can I get one please ?
>>
>>17873891
i'm just a fucking loser, that's all
i've never done anything important or good with my life. i'm not a man. i'll never do anything important
why fight it anymore. my life will always be nothing. that's what i mean
>>
>>17873920
>>
>>17873904
I'd also like one, please!
>>
>>17873924
at this point i just wish i had never been born
sorry
>>
>>17873920
>>17873934
When you said 'there's absolutely nothing here for me', it hit upon something I've ran into, in the past.

I mean, if we choose to share in communal meanings of 'success' and 'good', but we can't live up to them, perhaps we'd end up wanting to kill ourselves. Like needing to be a man. Like needing to do things that chickenheaded people find 'important', caught up in their communal values.

But I wonder. Because you're obviously into divination and other outcasted things, if you're here. Perhaps you're actually lucky, that you have an opportunity to find pleasure and completion in your life, without needing these things. Can you imagine how many lives the people here have changed, without really ever taking note of it? I mean, in small ways, in larger ways. You could really imagine it becoming unwieldy.

If you can see it, people in the more general world are proud nowadays, just to say they don't believe anymore in the gods and myths of the past. They exalt reason, even if they just understood its principle. Really, I believe there's much more to explore.

http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl201/modules/Philosophers/Nietzsche/Truth_and_Lie_in_an_Extra-Moral_Sense.htm
>>
>>17873904
>>17873926
Would tarot. No rly important questions pls

To other anons who also would like, it would be nice if u post random image
>>
>>17873968
will they contact me soon?
>>
>>17873968
Have I done something to DT?
>>
File: vuela.jpg (301KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
vuela.jpg
301KB, 1920x1281px
>>17873968
Hi!
Could you give me a general reading, please? As general as you want or could.
>>
File: 150325 by Yanjun Cheng.jpg (288KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
150325 by Yanjun Cheng.jpg
288KB, 900x1280px
>>17873979
>>
>>17873968
Love reading for this month!
>>
File: 1466335239826.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1466335239826.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>17873968
When I will have my next serious relationship. By the end of the year or next year?
>>
File: 1466285090225.jpg (148KB, 737x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466285090225.jpg
148KB, 737x464px
>>17873968
what's going to happen with me and th crush this summer??!
>>
>>17873968
how will my next [spoiler]and first[/spoiler] girlfriend will be like?
>>
>>17873943
it's not another's notion of success but my own. there is a natural law to go towards, virtue, basically -- that's being a man. there is an underlying principle that exists, it's not an arbitrary mental construct or anything like that. it's something that's very necessary for a life worth living.
i guess it's not hard for you to think that because i really haven't let the standards go. there was a piece of profound writing i found long ago that i'd have to dig out of my crap but it said something to this effect: that i'm in this sort of paralyzed longing for something that i really don't want but that i've persisted in defining myself against it. that i haven't really let go of others' notions of success and the like.
I could go and get some fucking PR job but that would be a complete betrayal of everything that's good to me. there's nothing here for me because of the perpetually degraded state of consciousness that i just seem to love festering in, and my complete unwillingness to commit to any sort of thing that will help me. at this point i can't even begin to feel anything special, much less work towards it. but maybe it's not time for that, maybe it's time to start small but lasting.
>>
File: the_eyes_of_a_wolf.jpg (135KB, 439x244px) Image search: [Google]
the_eyes_of_a_wolf.jpg
135KB, 439x244px
>>17873968
>>17873904
Could you just draw, like a general draw. Feeling can't fit in words.
>>
>>17874044
Let's say you were right about being a man. But the way things are determined you are a woman this time. Then what? Committing suicide and rolling the dice? That's not healthy. Even if it were true, there's still valuable things for you to do in this life. There may even be *other* things for you to do, that might be more valuable for *you*.

I believe you have a curiosity. Some areas of curiosity can't be much defined against anything--they're uncharted territory.

Have you tried looking into this 'degraded consciousness' of yours?
>>
>>17873974
Yes, eager

>>17873968
Nice jpg
DT looks pretty devastated. Maybe you went a bit too deep on something without realizing.

>>17813991
It's meh!.. ;/

>>17813997
End of year alone in with thoughtful silence. Early half of next year saw you being enthusiastic seeking, and seems like there's high chance. Later half of next year saw you as being calm and.. proud. Probably by this time already gotten one, or instead feeling satisfied and content with aloneness.

>>17874003
Probably you two diecovering you mix well together,
you working hard against the odds to be closer, and her getting some sort of eureka moment about you two.
>>
>>17873114
Still here?

>general love reading
is way too broad. Are you single and looking, in a relationship, or..? Give me something to go on here.

>>17873134
Situation: 10 of Swords
You / Her: Page of Pentacles / The Devil (Reversed)
Guidance / Outcome: 4 of Swords (Reversed) / 2 of Wands

How shall I put this? To be brutally honest: there are issues in your relationship with her that needs more work on. She seems to be the materialistic type - the kind where you need a huge ass diamond ring for her to say yes. And it seems that you paid quite dearly for this, and will continue doing so if the curves in the relationship aren't worked into a straight line.

If you haven't proposed yet, I recommend not doing so for the time being. Heat the iron first before striking it.

>I may be wrong, of course.

>>17873144
Celtic spread - again, not typing the cards out unless you want it.

Commitment is the central figure here. It looks like you're trying to forge a bond into a home, and you're having some difficulties here moving forward - issues with commitment to plans and such, essentially. You're quite resistant to change, and this is also getting in your way. I don't see any major transformations coming up in your current situation, so the only change you should seek here is yourself: assess how you approach change, and when you do, commit to whatever the hell you *really* want to do.

Indications of restlessness, feelings of being stuck in a rut, blah blah - you get the gist.

Get rid of the distractions, and don't party too much (not necessarily literally). You will be able to move forward better this way.

>>17873300
>>17873373
No problem, good luck
>>
>>17874086
With DT? It seems so. I always make a mess.
>>
>>17874086
fuck me, misreplied
>>17873991
>>17873997
you two's are the ones with same last numbers
>>
>>17874076
i say being a man because i am male. the opposite of man in this sense is not "woman," but weakness, cowardliness, sloth, the opposite of virtue. and i'm not even sure that reincarnation is true.
things that i personally value are the object in the first place. a man in this sense of the word goes after those things. i think that's the highest way to live, the path that people were meant to take
what do you mean "look into"? i'm just at a low vibrational frequency and more of the same makes more of the same
>>
>>17873968
Will my friend find a gf anytime soon? Hes lonely and depressed.
>>
>>17874087
Hello; my question is "Will the endeavor be successful?"

Thank you!
>>
>>17874107
Hmm. Well that's a very complicated subject.

See, the words you speak of: virtue, weakness, etc. Their meaning is often of a personal nature. It may be influenced by others. Or you may share in a communal meaning. But all types of 'men' take the call. Women too, by the way. You seem confident in your definitions, what *you* mean by these things. So all that's left is to make an attempt. Because that's what they're all doing, making an attempt. We're not here to be perfect. And what you're doing now, is a part of that.
>>
File: tumblr_mz61zcwpVo1re08dmo1_400.gif (913KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz61zcwpVo1re08dmo1_400.gif
913KB, 400x222px
>>17873982
Following base impulses and doing the usual things you've always done won't truly satisfy you, even if you think it does. You don't seem to be filling your heart in the right path.

>>17874020
Complementing you in all ways that you lack, puzzle pieces that fit each other.
Also a hotheaded, direct, impatient, daredevil person.

To arrive at this, needs you to not stick with one idea, don't constrict yourself in any way, be expanseful, see all possibilites.
>>
>>17874145
But I would ask someone here for a reading. About your consciousness. I would, but it seems I can't right now.
>>
>>17874056
An undying flame bummed down by a dry swamp.

You struggling against deadness and stagnancy, all around is lifeless and all you wanna see if some kind of pure primordial activity going on.
Don't be scattered. Concentrate, care not of menial matters, when one shoots, he shoots just one point which is center, not everywhere. You want happiness so be focused on that, not other things that you've always thought as important.

>>17874129
Current situation seems like there're shedding things away, things are transforming, acknowledge that it is, suggesting not to resist it.
Guy feels weighed down by things. Advised by a card to start something new and be totally involved with it, and this too could distract from other things that shouldn't be dwelled with.

Forecast looks good, seems like there would be some affections, and him being confident and in control of it.
>>
>>17874145
i disagree, it's not complicated at all. it can be made to be complicated, but the thing is only itself. virtue is a universal thing, but it is experienced through the lens of the individual -- in this way i think it's both a personal and a universal meaning. we as individuals shape it with our personal expression and our individual particular circumstances, but the thing that is shaped is something that is known in our hearts, not our brains. we may give them definitions but they're of a limited use because we can't know or learn courage through a sterile definition like that. i'm confident because i know that it is the intuition that is the source. language isn't even needed, it goes to the core of our human being. we'd be dreaming if we thought we could create something like this.

i feel like i'm locked out of the good life. like there's a party and i'm outside looking in the window watching them live their beautiful lives.
>>
>>17874086
>End of year alone in with thoughtful silence. Early half of next year saw you being enthusiastic seeking, and seems like there's high chance. Later half of next year saw you as being calm and.. proud. Probably by this time already gotten one, or instead feeling satisfied and content with aloneness.

Forever alone :(
>>
>>17874222
I have to say. See normally I wouldn't say anything, because this is really the opinion of most people. I would disagree, but there's no value of me getting into a conversation like that.

I used to psychoanalyze people that way. It really is something that we acquainted with through media, but it's something that's persisted through myths and rituals through the start of history. Virtue. And I believed it had to do with instinct, intuitive, however you call it, at the source. It's as deep as I could dig, so as with everyone else.

But as I became more familiar with psychic phenomena, I began to think differently. Because people do wrong things. They're hypocritical. Or perhaps they're what you call an 'outlier'.

But I don't believe outliers exist. The contradiction, the so-called 'negativity'. It's really all an expression of the wheel. And the process of the wheel can only be described by how it runs, rather than the motivations of any of its single parts. It's a science. It reminds me of the aims of Buddhism.
>>
File: wolves_donate.jpg (62KB, 315x190px) Image search: [Google]
wolves_donate.jpg
62KB, 315x190px
>>17874213
Thank you for reading anon.

When the money is problem it's hard to not not think about it and carry on with life.

Money is happiness.
When you are in debt and can't afford being free.
Money...

Could you do a reading when will things with money will get better ?

Hate money.

Thanks again anon.
>>
File: t1r1yspd1l.jpg (178KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
t1r1yspd1l.jpg
178KB, 1200x1200px
>>17874244
Also, don't just stay still!
Good luck anon :)
>>
>>17874222
>i feel like i'm locked out of the good life. like there's a party and i'm outside looking in the window watching them live their beautiful lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
>>
>>17873968
Was i supposed to be there tonight?
>>
is there any hope for love /happiness in my future
>>
>>17874255
Wolves look nice.

Anyway, it's not the easiest thing, for me at least, to work with "when?" by using cards. Alas, I did-
When the various things are put in their proper places, and in order. The flow of time till it's gonna be okay seems slow, moving on its own rhythm, seemingly outside of your control.
Perhaps not in next 2 months.
..Wish you best!

>>17874262
Definitely..!
I kinda wish you've been there.
>>
>>17874282
Thanks again anon.
>>
>>17874282
I think you accidentally skipped mine?
Thanks!

>>17874140
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>17873968
Can you give me a general love reading pls my dear? What will he be like?
>>
File: 17.png (138KB, 416x328px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
138KB, 416x328px
>>17858997
Your reading:

>VIDEO
https://youtu.be/Bb6McQ7c_T4

>AUDIO
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Bb9wtr1BS9
>>
>>17871534
Good to see you doing readings, Kaiko! :D
>>
>>17874249
it's not so much good and bad but God and the absence of God. people become disconnected from source through the material world (hence "be in the world, not of it").
and yeah, that it's all a part of a whole, i think that has merit too. i don't know, but i think that the same sort of thinking applies to why this whole God thing is important, and why i think it will save us in the end.
virtue can't exist in a vacuum, but where there is opportunity for it in the world (virtue manifests in each individual instance but doesn't exist on its own, so maybe they're not different -- maybe all virtuous instances are material manifestations of the one formless divinity itself, and that we give them the names based on the situation). each person, being a part of the whole, is continually given opportunity to act in a virtuous manner, which means to let God act through you, rather than try to create something yourself (we are not gods, we are God). the former will always lead to the best situation, harmony, and the latter the opposite, discord. people usually do the latter because they are ignorant of the divine in some way, living their lives perpetually escaping from themselves and this more subtle part of them. the divine, it's.. everything good in the world. all parts of the whole living in this proper alignment will create a heaven on earth.

negativity is important because we need duality to know. people mistakenly say that negativity, though very god damn unpleasant, is "bad," and therefore should be denied its place, but this belies the nature of the fabric of everything because it's all one tapestry, it all is here existing, fitting together as a whole. denying one part of the tapestry means you can't see the whole picture, which is really confusing. we can't learn and grow to be virtuous or Godly that way. ascension is a good thing, and should be endeavoured towards, but correctly.
>>
>>17874361
Hmm. I see what you're saying.

Nice talking to you. Did you look at the Nietzsche thing?
>>
I'm back! I realized yesterday that I took too much on my plate when I said I'd scry for a bit by not limiting how many queries I'd do and I felt bad when I had to abruptly stop. So today I will do 4 queries. I'll wait and let some flow in and I'll randomly pick 4. Same rule as last time, address me in the post you make!
>>
>>17874383
Scrybaby, what does P think of me?
>>
>>17874383
hiiiiiiiiiiii scry, it's kav--can you do a scry reading for me please<3

I wanna know what you see happening with me and this guy. He's tall and really buff and also going bald. Is he gna ask me out or just keep staring at me?

I hope you've been well, miss talking to you on da regz.

xoxo
>>
File: 1467302907696.jpg (44KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467302907696.jpg
44KB, 361x480px
>>17874311
Sorry that I did!
The endeavour seems to be full of zest and energy that makes me feel one should try to control it so it doesn't stray somewhere else. It would likely go aright, just don't overindulge and be distracted with pleasures.
>>
>>17874395
oh and it doesn't have to be a scry- i'd honestly rather prefer tarot but wouldn't mind any form of divination. heart you byeeeee
>>
>>17874392
P thinks you're a nice and caring person. I saw positivity so they think well of you. They may like being around you as a friend, maybe more?
>>
>>17874383
hi scrybaby you told me yesterday i wouldn't get a message from them this week but i am wondering if it will come in by the end of the month? and whta the contents will be?
>>
>>17874378
it looks interesting but no i came home somewhat drunk after a really shitty night and hence why i started bitching in this thread in the first place. maybe i'll take a look another time. nice talking to you too
>>
>>17874383
scrybaby! what are this guys feelings for me? I don't think he respects me much but I could be wrong!
>>
>>17874383
scrybaby what can u tell me about my future bf!
>>
>>17874405
Good. I'm going to her party today. Only a few people going to be there.
>>
>>17874383
hi scrybaby this probably sounds stupid but do you see anything romantic happening at all this summer for me?
>>
>>17874395
Hi kav! Haven't seen you around in a while hope you're well. I'm doing ok, graduated from university finally but still have remaining credits and I'm working these days. I'm also practicing my scrying skills in here! Ok now for your scry... I see the tall baldish guy standing in a corner looking at something or someone (you?) he bites his lip and scratches his head, looks down and then back up. He continues looking at what he was looking at and smiles. Hmmm he's fixating his gaze and putting his hands into his jean pockets and standing up straight. He has a confident look and starts walking forward. I think this guy might just approach you. Make sure you make eye contact when you catch him looking at you next time. Maybe smile or even wave.
Hope to hear from you again soon! Take care.
>>
>>17874417
She doesn't talk to me at all, either. So if no beer, no go.

:(
>>
>>17874411
Hmm I'd say if you ever think something is bad go with your guy and if this guy has been even slightly disrespectful towards you he probably doesn't respect you much. Don't really need a scry for that.
>>
>>17874409
Alcohol. Dammit.

At one point I tried the glass of wine a day thing. You know, for health. Except it always became a bottle a day.

I need one of those cheap jugs to carry around with me.
>>
>>17874425
Just say hi you're going to her party....
>>
New thread:

>>17874446
>>
>>17874441
Oh no, I'll go. I'm just neurotic.

At some Korean woman's place. And I want Korean food now, but she's going to make chicken parm. Geez.
>>
>>17874383
scrybaby what are my crushes feelings for me?
>>
>>17874156
thanks
>>
>>17874313
Im sorry this is so late, was away doing stuff.

The guy is someone very gracious, he's gentle, affectionate and someone that's pleasing to people around him. He likes amassing luxuries, and likes the simple pleasures in life. He's one that's more toward action rather than words in affection, and doesn't tiptoe around uncertainties and subtleties. When he's alone that's the time he could really express his thoughts and do manifest his ideas; he seem reluctant to do with people around perhaps of politeness. With you he totally melts, he wants total intimacy, perhaps being with you all the time, and be supporting in the things you lack.
>>
>>17874087
I'm single, been single for ages.
>>
>>17874516
Has V developed a liking for me?
>>
File: same.jpg (155KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
155KB, 1200x800px
>>17873968
Just remembered this thread, thanks if you decide to follow through. :) A general reading would be sweet. I'm >>17873926
>>
off topic but does anyone have the paintings that were used for the thread a while back
>>
>>17874280
hello?
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.