[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General: Official Mascot Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 40

File: yummy_cat.png (1MB, 1131x635px) Image search: [Google]
yummy_cat.png
1MB, 1131x635px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17863012
>>
>>17866572
>>
Hi all,
I'm curious about my love life and what it holds in store for me. Are any of the guys I know prospects for future boyfriend material? When will I get a boyfriend?..or am I doomed for single life forever? Would really appreciate a tarot reading. Thank you!

Female
Leo

Thanks!
>>
will something happen between me and this person or should i just let it go..
>>
Hello anyone can give me a reading?
I want to know if theres possibility to tell my future job/career path. Is it economics or medicine? Artist?
If its possible I can tell additional information about myself.
>>
File: enhanced-26736-1430741251-1.jpg (36KB, 385x446px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-26736-1430741251-1.jpg
36KB, 385x446px
Interested in a love reading, if anyone is doing them.

male
aries

Everything in my life has fucked up.
>>
Hello, looking for a simple reading. Am I where I'm supposed to be?

Also, can someone do a reading for my friend? She want's to know if things are going the way they're supposed to be.
>>
Doing a couple of readings
>Only YES/NO questions
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query plus gender/sign if there are other people involved
>Song related to your query or how you feel about it
>>
>>17866883
>BV/Male/Sagittarius
Will my friend (Cancer) recover her eyesight?
https://files.catbox.moe/bghls1.mp3
>>
>>17866883
J. Male. Scorpio
Will there be someone romantically in my life soon?
https://youtu.be/Tja6_h4lT6A
>>
>>17866883
Loly female Virgo
Is he m going to msg me in the next week idk his sign?
Somebody to love queen
>>
>>17866883
Ez
Male
Libra
Will I get laid next month?
https://g.co/kgs/dooGDq
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (47KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
47KB, 634x471px
>>17866896
>>Will my friend (Cancer) recover her eyesight?
Oh, I'm sorry about your friend, this is heavy and I'm afraid I don't have good news.

The answer is no, cards are negative, saying this is a karmic thing she has to go through, this will bring more bad news and conflict with loved ones. I'm really sorry :(
>>
>>17866883

lana/female/pisces
is there going to be any romance for me this summer? especially any qt guys
https://youtu.be/idipMrfAZHk
>>
>>17866883
Clara
female
Leo
Does the blonde guy in my class think I'm cute?
R.Kelly - ignition
>>
File: 1465612760161.jpg (184KB, 852x644px) Image search: [Google]
1465612760161.jpg
184KB, 852x644px
>>17866883
ram/male/cancer
will I die young?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4mHPeMGTJM
>>
>>17866933
A terrible fate for someone whose favorite things in the world are reading and cooking. It's not easy to give bad news; thank you. If you could tell me your cards, that would be appreciated.
>>
>>17866967
Maybe he's wrong. What did you get when you tried reading about it? Will pray for her later.
>>
Male
Pisces

Will i pass the upcoming school exam ?
>>
>>17866883
>>17866652
Ella
Female
Cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H202k7KfZL0
>>
>>17866573
20, male, Leo, following other's example.
When will I die in this world?
>>
>>17866573
Hello!

Male
Aquarius

Hope you're doing well. I'm curious about the best path for me to take concerning my career, Should I continue my current search for other employment?
>>
File: Healing-power-of-a-cat-paws.jpg (40KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
Healing-power-of-a-cat-paws.jpg
40KB, 500x372px
>>17866902
>Will there be someone romantically in my life soon?
Yes, romance is on your way, probably with someone you've been texting for a while, you will receive a message that will request you to act fast.
>>17866918
>Is he m going to msg me in the next week idk his sign?
Yes, probably some invitation to an event outdoors, in nature.

>>17866928
>Will I get laid next month?
Yeah you got plenty of options, try talking/texting those you're interested.

>>17866946
>is there going to be any romance for me this summer? especially any qt guys
Maybe, there's someone cute from school or any sort of learning/training place that might flatter you but make sure his intentions are good.

>>17866962
>Does the blonde guy in my class think I'm cute?
Not really, he may feel attracted but has some reservations about your family or your origins.

>>17866964
>will I die young?
Not going to answer.

>>17866967
I deeply hope I'm wrong man, I have to say this reading actually made me feel bad physically and it's hard for me to get affected like that. Take what I say with a pack of salt and check with other readers as well, I know you're a good one yourself. Sevis is a good one in this sort of matter.

I got 3 cards, The Cross (negative), meaning burden and sacrifice, it's also related to religion, followed by The Letter (neutral, depends on the close cards) and The Whip (negative). Written messages, bad news, creating more turmoil, specially with family and love.

>>17866973
I hope I'm wrong too and I'll pray for her as well. Faith can move mountains.

>>17867003
Give me a Yes or No question, it's all I'm answering for now.
>>
>>17867051
Does A like me? and does B still think about me?
>>
>>17867051
>Not going to answer.
i knew it, see you on the other side
>>
>>17866883
eve
female
libra
is romance coming my way soon?
Michael Jackson - Beat It
>>
>>17866573
I'm pretty sceptical about this stuff, but from what I've read (which isn't much at all) it seems like if there was any truth to this, then if you kept asking the same question or whatever it is you do, you'd keep getting the same result. Is this the case?

For example, if you're doing a tarot reading then surely the same cards should keep coming up for the same person right?

Can anyone explain? I'm not trying to insult or anything, just legitimately curious.
>>
>>17866883
Sara/F/Aquarius Sun
Is my mental health going to decline further?
https://soundcloud.com/filipartist/whiteliesflip
>>
Can a reader please tell me what the 3 of pentacles, tower and heirophant mean in a relationship spread about someone I met at work?

gracias.
>>
>>17867084
Haha I used to dabble in reading Rune spreads, was obsessed with it for like four years of my life. I wasn't a nonbeliever or anything, was truly a typical crazy /x/ poster who believed in crazy shit. I would never draw the same Runes twice, but I'd always attempt to make the meanings similar or think some bullshit like "divination isn't math, it's normal for there to be differences in readings!!" I don't currently give it as much value as I used to, but they're still fun to do.
>>
>>17867051
>>>17867003 (You)
>Give me a Yes or No question, it's all I'm answering for now.
Is my future career in medicine?
>>
>>17867102
Hmm, so is it all just a load of shit? Or are there more accurate fields or something? I'm very interested, but I'm struggling to find anything that suggests this isn't all a load of nonsense.
>>
File: Natural_Healing_Cats.jpg (37KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
Natural_Healing_Cats.jpg
37KB, 450x329px
>>17866967
I did a second spread for your case, this time asking what you can do to help her. I got the following cards:

The House
The Ship
The Clover

Bring close to her something that is distant, a small trip or unexpected visit with a gift to cheer up her mood and create happy moments. All the best for you both, I'll keep you two in my prayers.

>>17866990
>Will i pass the upcoming school exam ?
Yes but you need someone to help you with your studies

>>17867061
>Does A like me? and does B still think about me?
A likes you and B thinks of you as a friend.

>>17867066
I'm sorry, health and death questions are hard to answer, I must avoid from now on.

There's so much you can do, people you can talk and share what is going on with you. What is said may cause a confusion at first, the sky is clouded now but the stars are shinning and something good still awaiting for you when the sadness ceases. Don't give up!

>>17867067
Yes, in fact you already have someone in mind, older than you? Good news will come from him taking any doubt away.

>>17867091
From now on I'll avoid doing readings over health or death, like I said to >>17867066 it's advised to seek counselling, the healing takes time and it's not easy but you've got do your part.

>>17867114
Yes, probably cardiology, meet some professionals in the area, they can help you clear up your doubts.
>>
Ok /div/ I'm done, no more readings
Feeling tired now
Wish you all a good day and good luck
>>
>>17866973
>Maybe he's wrong.
I hope so; time will tell.

>What did you get when you tried reading about it?
Spirit strong, body destroyed. I read for this over a year ago, and it seems to be accurate thus far. I don't normally read health queries, but I made an exception.

>Will pray for her later.
Thanks

>>17867051
>I have to say this reading actually made me feel bad physically
I'm not surprised; it's heavy shit, and I apologize for harshing your buzz. I confess I might not have had the balls to read that, so props to you.

Thanks for telling me the cards. I don't know as much about Lenormand as tarot, but that spread is poignantly sensical and appropriate.

>>17867123
Thanks for that; looks like I'm doing the right thing. Let me know if you'd like a read in return.
>>
>>17866883
Benjamin
Male
Leo
Will there be romance for me this summer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs926AIL-ck
>>
>>17867051

interesting, i'll have to make sure of his intentions. thank you!
>>
>>17867084
>if you kept asking the same question or whatever it is you do, you'd keep getting the same result. Is this the case?
Theoretically, yes. In practice, there are usually at least some minor variations, no matter how accurate you are.

>For example, if you're doing a tarot reading then surely the same cards should keep coming up for the same person right?
Only if you have perfect sortilege. The equivalent to this would be someone getting a perfect score on the Bar exam without ever attending law school. I have only met one person who consistently got the same cards fr the same question, and was floored.

Accuracy is on the interpretation end mostly, and sortilege is just one part of a good reading; it's all about how well the story is constructed. The 6 of Swords and 8 of Cups, while having different meanings, can mean the exact same thing in two different spreads on a given issue. There is also something to be said about raw talent. One of the best readers I've met is an ex who had laughable sortilege but a 95+% accuracy rating, which is astounding.

>>17867102
NEVER ask the runes the same question twice in a day. NEVER.
>>
>>17866883
M, Female, Cancer.
Am I on the right path? Will life become better for me soon?
>>
>>17867177
Interesting, thanks for replying. I don't mean to sound insulting or anything when I say this, but is it not just a convenient justification to explain, well, randomness?

I find divination very fascinating but I find it hard to believe. My reasoning is that if it is accurate and can be used to see the future and stuff, then I think it would be much more prevalent in society, but instead it's very niche. Is there any explanation for that?

Are there other kinds of more accurate divination in your experience? I want to believe there's something in it, but I've yet to see something that shakes my beliefs. Sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm just truly interested and this is the only place I've found someone to talk to about it.
>>
>>17866883
Marie
Aries
female
Is he going to talk to me again? (he is a leo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-2hQYDXxeo
>>
>>17866883
Xixu
Female
Cancer, scorpio moon
Will I be able to move out of my parents place by the end of the year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JCLY0Rlx6Q
>>
Dré
Male
Aries
Can someone can do a reading about my fears please? I need some insight to face them and conquer them.
>>
Peter
Male
Libra

Could someone do a general reading for me?
>>
File: 8857PT-2.jpg (135KB, 750x685px) Image search: [Google]
8857PT-2.jpg
135KB, 750x685px
>>17867132
>I'm not surprised; it's heavy shit, and I apologize for harshing your buzz. I confess I might not have had the balls to read that, so props to you.
No need to apologise, I wasn't expecting this kind of query but in my mind I was feeling confident she'd recover and give you a great answer.

>Thanks for telling me the cards. I don't know as much about Lenormand as tarot, but that spread is poignantly sensical and appropriate.
The oracle is very straightforward and I'm enjoying learning more about it, the cards are what they look. House is a literal house or a place that you feel comfort/familiar. So Lenormand deals with daily things that seems to be the main thing here, whilst as the tarot works with deeper psychological/mental aspects

>Thanks for that; looks like I'm doing the right thing. Let me know if you'd like a read in return.
Keep on the good path man, be the friend she needs, specially in times like these they are rare and she is a strong girl.

In fact I'd like a reading when you've got the time, concerning a deity I've contacted last night. I heard a voice and name of one, but had the vision of another. I'm not sure what to make of it.

>>17867136
Good luck :)

>>17867134
>>17867192
>>17867235
>>17867249
I'm sorry, I'm pretty drained and not reading at the moment. Hope some other reader can assist you soon...
>>
>>17867260
oh alright thanks :) <3
maybe next time then :3
>>
>>17867215
>randomness
Divination is intrinsically an art about interpreting ostensible randomness. It involves abductive reasoning to construct a cohesive whole from a given set of points of information. At a certain level of skill, however, it becomes more normalized, and it doesn't seem very random.

>I find divination very fascinating but I find it hard to believe.
You're not alone. There have been many who have looked into it out of mere curiosity and eventually gotten into it. I won't name names, but one of the best readers on /div/ came here a skeptic originally.

A certain experiment comes to mind. Someone I know asked four reputable readers here the same question but, because they all asked for different information, it was impossible to determine that the querent was the same. All four readers gave readings that, while having some variations in focus, had the exact same result at their cores, even down to details. For the sake of said person's privacy, I won't post links, but I will swear to the veracity of this.
>>
>>17867215
>if it is accurate and can be used to see the future and stuff, then I think it would be much more prevalent in society, but instead it's very niche. Is there any explanation for that?
Two things:

Firstly, we in the West are living in a society that is still deeply influenced by the Judeo-Christian dispensation, in which divination is viewed extremely negatively. This establishes a negative attitude towards it, and the resulting counterculture of materialism has included all esoteric beliefs in its criticism. This, in turn, relegates the practice either to the realm of practices to be avoided or simply bullshit. Almost all cultures throughout human history have practiced divination in some form or another, but it is simply respected widely in our current culture.

This brings me to my second point. Divination is still widely practiced to some degree or another, but the commercialization of it has given rise to its common status as entertainment. I don't know where you live, but I pass multiple psychic shops selling readings for $25 and signs on posts advertising card readings for $10. Anyone who is sufficiently good at cold reading people could easily take advantage of this market, and I've seen plenty of charlatans who sell the entertainment value. However, this practice colors popular perception of divination and accounts for a large degree of its negative reputation. It should also be noted that variations in skill level and honesty are immense, and many very skilled readers are very often occluded by their less skilled and more popular counterparts. To give an example, it would be like judging the merits of medicine and surgery on snake oil and untrained surgeons, simply because they are the most visible.

>>17867260
Sure, I'll see what I can do in a while.
>>
nice thread
>>
>>17867303
>>17867307

Again, many thanks for responding in such detail, I truly appreciate it. It's surprising to hear that someone who was once a sceptic is now a reader, by any chance do you know what it was that convinced them? That experiment brings up a point, why does the reader tend to need the name or alias? From what I've seen in the past few threads it seems to be a recurring theme that the reader needs a name and a star sign.

You raise some good points about divination in the western world, but you mention about divination in almost every culture which raises the question about fallen civilisations (ie the ancient Greeks). Surely if it worked they'd still be ruling? Or am I still misunderstanding on the mechanics of divination?

Your second point makes a lot of sense and the example you provided was perfect, I was considering the TV psychics/mediums/clairvoyants and weighting them much more than I probably should have.

Finally, is there any way I can test the legitimacy of any of this without needing to invest in tarot cards or anything? I've read about some other methods but I wouldn't know how to get started or understand the meaning of things. You seem very knowledgeable about this kind of stuff, so I figured its worth a shot asking. Thanks again for answering so far.
>>
>>17867307
Would you be so kind as to give me one of your fantastic readings?
>>
I'll do a reading or two.

Give me:
>your name
>your star sign
>your age
>question
>your favourite animal
>>
>>17867595

what kind of readings?
>>
>>17867595
Eerika
Cancer
Will I be rich
Wolf
>>
>>17867595
Eleanor
Gemini
What does N think of me?

Wolf or fox
>>
>>17867611
I'll do my utmost best to answer any kind of query. I'm using Tarot de Marseille, if that's what you meant though.

>>17867646
>>17867631
My fair ladies, I shall be with you in a moment. I have just now returned from being swept away by distractions that needed addressing. Readings will appear shortly, don't despair!
>>
>>17867260
Based on my experience, it's either a broken telephone thing or a wide message you sent that...well, you get it, right?

Anyway, a reading

I see a dark-skinned warrior in war-dance clothes, feathers in hair and leather he wears...but an anthropomorphic cat stands close, albeit a bit obscured by the one clad as a bird, for his presence is a bit stronger than hers, even if, of choices, he wasn't your first.

The one you heard: Page of Pentacles, supported by 7 of Wands (reversed) and 5 of Swords
The one you saw: 6 of Swords, supported by Knight of Cups and 3 of Swords

Forgive me if I'm being a bit too intrusive now, but it seems that the one you saw is the one to whom you called out for succor of some sort. In a sense, it lends some support for the emotional ailments of these past days, but it's more inspired by your desire simply to move away. Well, it may not have been your intent initially, but some comfort and calm may be just the balm that is truly of need. Coincidentally, what you have seen helps by helping your mind be more at ease, but it isn't entirely in the manner you please: it's more of a moving on thing.

Still, it seems to give more gently than the one that you heard, for it seems the intrusion of words came due to a void in yourself in terms of fight that has left and no longer of help. I won't dig too deeply, but I think you know what I mean: it's simply one of those things where you're a bit demoralized in a way, and you somewhat sent out that vibe on that day.

I hope I'm reading this right, but I'm guessing it was the warrior in hearing and the feline in sight. Two different approaches, both compatible, actually. One offers some comfort, the other might prefer that you to yourself lure some chance for victory, maybe just learn once again the value of fighting for something.

So, yes, it seems kind of like an intercepted “hey listen to me too” sort of thing.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17867595
eve
Libra
Romance reading?
Porcupine
>>
>>17867692
Okay :)
>>
>>17867758
Thank you so very much. I'd be incredibly grateful were you to do a romance reading for me.
>>
>>17867470
>do you know what it was that convinced
I have it understood that it was observing or receiving good readings; that seems the most logical conclusion.

>why does the reader tend to need the name or alias? From what I've seen in the past few threads it seems to be a recurring theme that the reader needs a name and a star sign.
All readers are individuals and require different information in order to aid with the focus and interpretation, which is especially relevant when doing readings at a distance like this.

When I got started, I knew NOTHING about astrology, so posting a full astro chart would have just left me scratching my head and help me in no way. While I don't find them helpful myself, star signs can help the reader find some nuances in terms of behavior, character, or personality that might help explain something in the reading.

Names, I imagine, are more often helpful for those who are a bit more ritualistically-minded, as it is a common way to connect in rituals. In the same way, it can help the reader connect to the querent. Since my background is in low magic, such things don't really help me, as I'm used to connecting through energy alone. Still, it can be quite helpful for someone whose background is more ceremonial/ritualistic. Hijinks, who has a background in ritual magic, is one such example, requiring a name for the sake of connecting to the querent. Memory may fail me, but I've not noticed Hijinks request anything more, unless it was for an experiment.

I don't lurk as much as I used to, but those seem to be the most commonly requested bits of information. You'll see a variety of things requested if you lurk long enough, though.
>>
>>17867470
>fallen civilisations (ie the ancient Greeks)
They in particular fell due to the military and politico-structural superiority of the Romans. A well-trained professional army under one banner will steamroll a collection of disparate city-states, no matter how good their oracles may be.

That alone should answer that, but the Romans had their own methods too; augury in particular is believed to have been popular in Rome. As for the fall of Rome? Different topic altogether, but my opinion is that it was due to the fact that the latifundia economic system was dependent on continued conquests, which slowed down after the conversion to Christianity gave landless young men the option of a career in the clergy instead of the military. Also, bestowing government positions on clergy to cut down on administrative expenses didn't help. But I digress.

>>17867489
Maybe maybe, depends on the query. I'm not in the mood for love queries, if I can be honest.
>>
>>17866883
val/F/gemini
Does he (cancer) miss me/our friendship
https://youtu.be/FAuEb9L_Kvg
>>
>>17867595
Hoping "a reading or two" doesn't mean litterally two.
Kaiko
Gemini
Will things turn out right for my friend?
Owl
I can also give his information:
M
Scorpio
Lion I think?
>>
>>17867789
Damn, missed the cutofff.

If someone else would like to take a look at my query, please do.

I know we're are better off going our separate ways because toward the end it was a cycle of reconciliation then being at each other's throats not long after. I miss the person he used to be, though. He was a good and kind friend until other people came into the picture and changed him.
>>
>>17867886

calliope as in the homestuck calliope? just asking.
>>
>>17867631
Le Bateleur
La Roux de la fortune
La lune
La force

Well my dear it seems as though you have up until now been dancing with life on the tip of your toes in order to move lightly with the flow of its music whose notes are characterised by events. You follow your heart despite what others may think of this, although their challenge your motives, you stay true to your intuition because deep within the bottomless well of your heart you have a deep trust in your feelings towards things which is indeed a great trait. Up until now this has served you well, keep practicing this! Presently you have been struck by electrifying bolts of luck that have brought about the beginning of a new cycle. How thrilling! It seems as though everything is in your currently in your favour and you are in a very comfortable position that seemingly could go either way in the future...Well, that's because it could! It seems that wether your situation turns out in your favour will be based upon wether or not you listen to that wise inner voice you nurse within. Follow it my sweet, for it is your guide in this swirling chaotic realm. It is the Unknown light that appears out of nowhere in the dark maze of possibilities, it promises to lead us to the other side but in order to know if it can be trusted we must have faith in it and listen. Luckily when we do it turns out to be the right thing most of the time. Remember that not everything is as though it appears on the surface, if you feel as though something is not right then it most probably isn't. You must dance as you have been dancing with life up until now, don't let it lead you off a cliff, tango together in perfect harmony with its actions and reactions . Be strong.
Ultimately it is up to you this particular time to get what you want, the odds are in your favour but only if you stay resilient and collected amidst the chaos. In order to attain your goal you will be required to invoke a huge amount of determination and will.
>>
>>17867916
Have faith in yourself and there strength of your spirit for the source from which it draws its will from is boundless as long as you perceive it as so.
A further word of advice, refrain from indulging in things too much in the upcoming times and do your best to stay balanced for you need to be able to hear your intuition currently and not have it drowned out by external influences that bring about imbalance within. I say this but it feels to me as though you are not prone to this kind of folly anyway.
I hope that this has been some kind of help to you, Eerika. Have a good night and good luck in your endeavours.
>>
>>17867177
Nice dubs.

I did a spread about you the other week, and High Priestess turned up on my side... it always does. Sigh. I should stop doing it.
>>
Hi!

Quick air query for any reader: Yes or no?

Thanks!
>>
File: 2146864390_08bcddbe6f.jpg (122KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
2146864390_08bcddbe6f.jpg
122KB, 375x500px
>>17867699
>I see a dark-skinned warrior in war-dance clothes, feathers in hair and leather he wears...but an anthropomorphic cat stands close, albeit a bit obscured by the one clad as a bird, for his presence is a bit stronger than hers, even if, of choices, he wasn't your first.

This is really good. I've been very inclined to work with Egyptian gods. So I've called upon Bast in a meditation, she came but wasn't interested to be my matron. Then I had a vision of Set entering in the room, he had feathers around but didn't say a word, just observed. Following him, a golden woman, making the whole room bright I could barely see and a voice presented herself as the goddess Hathor which can turn into the fierce lioness Sekhmet.

>succor of some sort
>your desire simply to move away
>void in yourself
>a bit demoralized in a way, and you somewhat sent out that vibe on that day
Wow you're really inside of me now... This is not what I was thinking about, yet my life is in a rut. Money situation ain't that bad but could be better. I'm not taking a breakup so well and failed in an attempt of reconciliation so to speak. I'm trying to move on for good. I see that it's still a hindrance to my spiritual progress.

>One offers some comfort, the other might prefer that you to yourself lure some chance for victory, maybe just learn once again the value of fighting for something.
It makes sense on that subject though I'd like to apply their help in other areas of my life, but I can't move forward if I'm dragging some dead weight on my back right?

Thank you very much for this reading, I will save and meditate on it, again I'll be sending my prayers and best wishes for you and your friend.
>>
>>17867891
I was thinking of the Greek muse at the time. :)
>>
>>17867782
Not him but I have a query that's not romance related.
Male
How does the rest of summer look?
>>
>>17867921
fangirl or ex?
>>
>>17867925
I'm glad it was helpful. Thank you and good luck.

>>17867948
I hope you will not take offense, but I give low priority to generals, as they are usually more out of curiosity than urgency.

>>17867921
Might be better to take this conversation elsewhere.

>>17867976
Hush
>>
>>17867988
Hey, BV. Still at it?
If so, going through a rough time, currently unemployed, would really appreciate a reading about how will be my next job opportunity and how will i get it. Days are dark, my mang.
Anyway, thanks for the time, hope you are going well for you.
>>
was my invocation of the watcher successful or am i fucked
>>
>>17867778
>>17867782
Thanks again for the answers, you've really helped today and everything you've said makes sense.

In your experience, do you know any other methods of reading that work well? I think I'm going to get some tarot cards eventually and try messing around with those, but in the mean time do you have any suggestions/recommendations?
>>
>>17867595
Benjamin
Leo
Will I find romance this year?
>>
>>17868082
Also, Cat.
>>
>>17867921
Why are you doing spreads on him? Ayyy
>>
>>17868159

maybe that anon is a friend of bv's and is checking up on him through tarot
>>
>>17868172
>High Priestess turned up on my side
>my side
>>
Dan
Male
Gemini

Will I find the person i'm going to marry in grad school?
>>
>>17867215
Divination requires the reader and the one seeking the reading to believe. Even people that are open to tarot don't fully believe sometimes and the readings come out inaccurate or cloudy
>>
Christina
Pisces
What's my progress along the spiritual path? From a scale of 1-10.
Dolphin
>>
>>17867692
Are you coming back?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 455x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 455x820px
I'll be doing Tarot readings for a while. I'll just need:
>name/nickname
>age
>astrological sign
>query

I'm still a neophyte so feedback is appreciated. I don't do yes/no questions. Reply to this post for a reading.
>>
>>17868333
Nice trips.
R, 23, male, Taurus.
Future reading, please.
Thank you.
>>
>>17868333
lune
sagittarius
what should i do???
>>
>>17868333

Hello! Also checked.

>gwen
>middle-aged
>taurus
>financial future, please.

Will provide feedback of course but it may take a while (after dinner). Thank you.
>>
>>17868333

Daniel
Gemini
Will I find my future spouse, while in grad school?
>>
>>17868333
Ken
Aries
How do I get Mary to date me?
>>
>>17868333

Spooky trips mate

Are any of the cooler jobs I applied to going to call me back?
>>
>>17868333
>Romero
>Male
>22
>Capricorn
>Will I find a girlfriend soon from here to the end of september?
>>
File: happy_pooch.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy_pooch.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
>>17868333
Trip reader, must be legit. Thanks in advance for the read.

>AJ
>30
>Aries
Am I finally on the right path in life? Things seem to be going in the right direction and I need to know if it's just me settling or things are actually getting better..
>>
>>17868333

Claire
Pisces
May i have a general love reading?
>>
>>17868333
Leah
Leo
What can I do to get back together with my ex
>>
>>17868333
M.
late twenties
aries
is the leo guy going to talk to me again and does he still love me?
>>
>>17867921
Temperance, 7oS(r), AoW
9oS, 10oS, 5oW(r)
AoC, Strength(r), KnightoS
5oS(r)
http://www.learntarot.com/chcc.htm
>>
>>17867646
>>17868333
Please?
>>
>>17868343
You're going to have to make some unethical choices, screw some people over, break some hearts. Or it might be related to your health. Maybe some unhealthy choices you've made are coming to bite you in the ass. Take care.
>>
For God's sake people, learn to read the fucking thread.

The person all you fucking astrology people are posting to has already said they're done for the day.
>>
>>17868480
Thanks, and if you dont mind some questions...
I will have to? What will come from it?
Thank you very much for reading.
>>
>>17868356
Go for it! Fortune's on your side!
>>
>>17868360
You're really hard to read. I don't think I can give you anything accurate. Sorry.
>>
>>17868362
Doesn't seem like there will be much love in grad school.
>>
>>17866573
A few weeks ago I posted asking if L still thought of J. I got told no she doesn't even think of me and she's moved on. Last night I see on Facebook that she's pregnant with her husbands child. /x/ was right. Thank You /x/ and whoever did that read. Now I can move on with my life

New question:
Will I ever find love and have a wife that loves me in return ?

J
Cancer
Male

Thanks
>>
>>17868364
She doesn't seem to trust you. She's worried that you'll end up breaking her heart. Try to show her that you won't.
>>
>>17868365
You didn't give me any personal info and on top of that yours was a yes/no question, so idk how accurate it is, but it looks like you're gonna get called, yeah.
>>
>>17868670

Thanks for the read :( i figured as much lolol
>>
Why are my female co workers so cold to me? i try to be so nice to them and I just get such a cold shoulder.
>>
>>17868367
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>17868371
On top of being a yes/no question, it's a bit hard to read with Tarot. But the cards seem to suggest that it's just you settling, that you keep move on and find a new path.
>>
>>17868377
Are you single? 'Cause it looks like there'll be a new flame and it's goint to be pretty good.
>>
>>17868813

I am indeed single lol. Can you tell me anything about the other person? Thanks for the positive reading though!
>>
>>17868409
If he's having a problem in his life, help him out. However, if you go back with him it doesn't look like it's going to end well.
>>
>>17868446
Yeah, it looks like it.
>>
>>17868853
can you be a little bit more specific please?
>>
>>17868478
That you're a very charming and sensual young woman.
>>
>>17868333
Jason
Capricorn
Love reading
>>
>>17868333
Y
Male
Gemini

General love reading ,please?

Thanks
>>
>>17868508
Guilt will come from it. As for optional, the cards are hard to read on that one. It could be that you can't escape it, or that you'll have to rely on someone else.
>>
>>17868333
Lulu
Leo
My queery is what I should know about my future boyfriend to look out for? :)
>>
>>17868855
He's going to hit you up again and he kinda regrets having stopped doing whatever he was doing with you.

>>17868833
>>17868872
>>17868920
And I'm sorry guys, but I'm beat and really need to go to bed
>>
who wants to exchange a reading?
>>
Clay
M
Virgo
Is there any hope of me getting back together with Hannah? We broke up around two years ago but I can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>17868867

Doesn't sound like N is interested. :(
>>
>>17868988
I'll trade. What's your query?
>>
>>17869055
do you see anything happening with a next month?

and you?
>>
File: eyes-brain.jpg (444KB, 908x720px) Image search: [Google]
eyes-brain.jpg
444KB, 908x720px
Three readings.

>Age
>Gender
>Query
>>
>>17869113
F
How can I get over him?
>>
File: magic_gate.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
magic_gate.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
Good evening.
I will be offering reads using something a bit new to me, mainly listening to things that aren't.

This is still highly experimental to myself, so by all means please take anything I say 100% seriously and make sure to base major life decisions off of them.

- A name to call you by.
- A query you have.
- A mental picture to focus on.
After you ask the question, please reflect on this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeOLYwiTz8
I recommend laying in bed with headphones.

If this latest batch of querents and queries is anything to go by, there's a good chance I won't answer 25% of your questions.

I should be here for roughly an hour.
>>
>>17869113
Male
Should I go after H?
>>
>>17869113
female
future boyfriend reading
>>
>>17869117
Mallick
Does she have any feelings for me any more or has she moved on?
Chibi Han solo
>>
>>17869118
>Should I go after H?
mmmmmm
These types of questions... If you are asking yourself this strictly because you are nervous of the reaction, you must go through with it.
I'm going to be honest with you, dating chances don't last forever in life. It's best to take the chance instead of looking back and thinking what might have been.
>>
>>17869117
John
Why is e taking so long?
A modern-looking airport.
>>
>>17869117
Lucy
What can you tell me about my love life in the following few months?
>>
Male
Future relationship reading, please.
>>
>>17869117
Rafael.
How will i find my next job?
An empty leather chair in a dimly lit old room.

Thank you, let's see how this goes.
>>
>>17869117
Leah
Can you tell me about my next boyfriend please?
A sad, crying girl. Sitting on a chair with a doll.
>>
>>17868875
>>17869117
If you please

The image : A rainy city åt night with neon lights and buildings
>>
>>17869138
>>17869117
>>17869138
Mental image: A sunflower that is a cartoon smiling at the sunny sky.
>>
File: efficiency.png (11KB, 329x214px) Image search: [Google]
efficiency.png
11KB, 329x214px
>>17869118
Indecision is the pain of any decision.
Decide sooner rather than later on to do something or not; spend your time making plans, not determining to make plans or not.

Picture related for you.

>>17869127
I hope to not have to answer this type of question too often, but you're my first technical querent, so I'll play along. An inner voice asks why are you asking me instead of her? This is one of those things that's best to be upfront about. If I tell you no, will you move on? Weak. If you had feelings would you not find a way to fight? So in this case it shouldn't matter if I say yes or no, does it?

>>17869136
"There are times its wise to poke a person" even if you've asked them once or twice. They might have other things going on in their head, or perhaps more dreadful, nothing.

If it's not a matter of being able to ask her something, then things should be fine, but I see a bit of worry or fright. A nervous smile. A headache.
>>
>>17869117
Good evening, Nyara.
Discord/Carabear
Just curious if you can see anything pertaining to my recent growth in energy and spirit? I am not looking for specifics but I believe just some form of symbolism.. if that makes sense (little sleepy haha)
Gave you a visual for a mental :D
Thank you for reading in thread, even if you aren't able to get to me.
>>
>>17869117
wow nice song!!!
clarissa
will anything come out of this struggle in pursuing this guy? or am i wasting my time?
a coffee cup with steam coming out of it
>>
>>17869115
I saw a woman shyly looking down and swaying her body, after looking at an attractive dark-haired man. Hearts surround her. Then she runs after him, recklessly.

Re-enchantment, huh?
>>
>>17869117
Male
should I stay in my current relationship?
A lone man smoking a cigarette underneath a dim lantern
>>
>>17869162
>>17869136
Hmm. I'll have to look into it.

Has nothing to do with asking her anything, though.
>>
>>17869177
Thank you, that image is pretty much like me but I'm so clumsy I might just stumble and fall on my nose
>>
>>17869118
I saw a man attempting to speak to a woman, but then getting shy. He suddenly looks her straight in the eye with glassy eyes, and they hold hands.

I think that if you try, even if you have troubles expressing yourself she'll get the message and reciprocate.
>>
>>17869117
Good evening.
Will.
Should I try for a relationship with this girl, or wait for someone when I get back to the uni?
Little white dog looking to the cloudy and rainy night sky.
>>
>>17869117
> Jay
> Will my love life improve soon?
> A pot of gold
>>
>>17869124
I see a tall, thin guy. Next door type. He gives a sweet, unassuming smile but there's a mysterious, charismatic gleam under it.
>>
>>17869209
Oh, and he sort of beckons you over to him.
>>
>>17869138
Alright, thank you for this. You made me realize for future threads I need to have people specify whether they're single or not for love readings.

Regardless, the potential for something nice to happen is there. You need to act on it. Prudence means waiting for the right timing, and then acting. Act how? Reach out. Keep an eye out for something that should not be.
...and apparently do something about your nails.

>>17869142
A relationship might take place in the future.
>read the sticky, or read what any reader has as requirements.

>>17869143
Connections. You may find it another way, but the voice is saying something about strings tying things and people together. I was going to make a metaphor but that's not going to happen apparently. I'm wanting to mention something about alcohol or bars or something of that nature. Maybe have a drink or two, and see where that gets you.

>>17869151
Not really, no. The voices and mental picture give a stereotypical average look. I can't pin point anything, probably because he doesn't exist yet. Not saying that he's not born, but you don't just "find" a relationship, you grow one. You build one. And there's nothing like that for you right now. At least, there's nothing for a "next" one right now. That made me a bit irritated though for some reason. More so the voice.
...please don't cry.

>>17869186
Hmm. I'll adjust my settings then. By asking them or poking them, it may also mean checking up. Sometimes paper work gets lost, etc. Things fall through the cracks sometimes.

>>17869165
Yes, thank you. This one was pretty straight-forward. You made a mistake, it seems, like so many other people have recently. Something about the moon, I don't know. You have something only you can do right now.
Something about trust. Something about cracks. I see a sandcastle with hands running over it to patch things up. Effort can be like water. A little makes things stick together. Too much and you risk flooding everything away.
1/2
>>
>>17869214
>>17869186
Yes, that's what my reading came out to be.

I agree with the worry also, by the way. I think she's distracted by a certain controversy surrounding her.
>>
>>17869209
thank u!! did u see his hair color, widow peak or anything stand out about his face??
>>
>>17868939
aww yay <3 thank you :3 heheh I know what this is omg hehe thank you so muchh <3
>>
>>17869227
Well, let me say this. I got the feeling that I shouldn't of gone off that, that I constructed a more personal meaning for myself to relate to you. But I'll tell you.

Dark, messy hair. He had dark eyes, but a nice, round shape and looked 'bright'. Face had a kinda defined look to it.
>>
>>17869165
2/2
If anything, this act, this mistake, this whatever it was that happened to you recently, it's not so much about the outside world, but as serving to highlight inner concepts to work on. It's when you fall that you realize how much work you need to do, sometimes.
Don't give up.

>>17869174
"You will learn." I don't know why it's not giving me anything more specific than that.

>>17869181
I want to give you a visualization exercise.
Open this page. https://www.rainymood.com/
Then open this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2UauLtZag

Imagine yourself in a diner, smoking a cigarette, underneath a dim lantern. At the end of the cigarette you walk away from the woman, never to see her again. Are you happy? Relieved? Sad? Maybe you decide to light another cigarette. Maybe you don't want to decide. You go home to the broad, kiss her hello. Do you feel trapped by her? Disgusted at yourself for thinking of leaving?

A relationship has two people. You should decide to leave for yourself. Deciding to leave for their sake is folly. If it was their benefit, would they not do it?

My gut reaction is to say stay, but the voice is telling me you won't have your answer so simply, not without some suffering.
>>
>>17869214
>>17869143

Thank you very much for this. If connections is the case, maybe i should finally make that call and see what happens.
Hope things goes as you say, Nyara, thank you again. Have a good night, wish you the best.
>>
>>17869156
>>17869256
Am I Into the 25%?
>>
>>17869117
chii
what will happen with me and my crush?
mental picture is a cat licking its paw with a bowl in milk in front
>>
>>17869214
>>17869256
Thank you so much for this. I am very impressed with this reading and how accurate it is haha. I also appreciate what you said at the end of the 2/2. I have a lot to think about and reflect on <3
>>
>>17869117
thank you for this.
>dove
>can i expect him to message me? if so, what will he say?
>an angel shining with a halo
>>
>>17869117
Hello, hope I am not too late...
Eve
What is my future with the occult, will I become better?
A person walking in the rain... then the rain stops and someone is there and this person, they run with such passion and happiness towards this person. now the sky is blue and the stars are shining bright while these two people hold each other so dearly.
>>
>>17869117
Lina
What am I missing out in order to move forward with my life and achieve my goals?
Children laughing and dancing in a circle
>>
>>17869270
Nothing if you do nothing.

>>17869156
Yeah, because "general love reading" is way to general. But of course, the voice doesn't care. "Search at night; Raining delight". I don't know why it started rhyming.

>>17869199
You have a girl that you potentially like enough to try something now. That's rare, isn't it? If yes, then try. Dear gods try. If not, then don't. It would certainly be easier at uni, but love doesn't care about difficulty, unless it can make it harder for you. The voice just laughs. At whom I'm not sure.

>>17869204
A shrug. Your love life is up to you at the moment. Will you do anything different? Same results same conclusions, no?
Attempt a new approach.

>>17869209
To second this, I see an evil glint in the eye. Not the kind of evil you're used to, more like a presence that asserts itself.
Black_Hole_Milkyway.jpg
598KB, 2048x1152px
I'm trying this out. Doing energy readings. Only three.

>Gender
>Age
>Description of yourself. Whatever you want to include.
>>
>>17869296
>>17869209
Yes, yes.
>>
>>17869306
>female
>19
>short,chub,white, longs walk on da beach
>>
>>17869306
F
short, brown medium hair & eyes, skinny, clumsy
>>
>>17869296
>>17869309
omg! what do u mean by presence that asserts itself....he is evil? or very confident? or controls me?

will this be bad? :\
>>
>>17869321
Oh no. I got the feeling he'd be fun.
>>
>>17869296
Sorry for being too general :( But well, the voice answered what I wanted to know. Just don't know where to search.

Thank you so much for the reading and the Song.
>>
>>17869306
Male, 24.
A monster. With piercing eyes.
>>
>>17869256
thanks for replying, the exercise killed some time. I don't really know what to do, my indecisiveness is annoying. It's what leads me to stuff like this. I'll try to keep thinking on it. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>17869306
Male
Long black hair, tall, blind in left eye
>>
>>17869325
sorry for so much questions lol!!! thank u again!! is he attractive or any bit fit?
>>
>>17869343
Attractive, guy next door type. I mean, he's not super angular. But you'd imagine this guy as a generally popular, gets along with everyone type.

The type of guy that probably runs or plays soccer.
>>
>>17869117
I don't know if you're still reading. If you are:
>A name to call you by.
I'll be edgy and let you call me Seeker
>A mental picture to focus on.
The 3 of Wands from the Rider-Waite deck
>A query you have.
Tell me what they have to say about this:
“Look beyond the light;
this one lies never in sight.
She shall show which way to go,
but only found when the Western wind blows.”
>>
>>17869310
Yellow and pink on the outside, hiding some brown.

I see a woman trying to dance, but shy to. Keeping her head down.

I see a castle surrounded by (quite literally dreamy) lavender sky. I kept thinking about barbie, like a toy scene brought to life. No one lives in the castle, but it was ready to be occupied by someone. In the distance, a woman views the castle, and is too scared to approach. She feels she doesn't deserve it.

A scene of a bedroom obscured by pitch black. A woman quietly works at her desk. Suddenly, wallposter-like images appear. Lifestyle ideals, beauty ideals. The woman who then sees theses images lights up the room, in mash of dreamy colors. Dominated by lavender, but reds and blues. When she stops paying attention to them, the room is pitch black again.
>>
>>17869379
Just looked up lavender, by the way.

http://allaurasandchakras.com/aura-lavender.htm
>>
>>17869117
Pineapple juice Is bomb
I go by bunny in some places
I don't know where or what I should do anymore.

A picture of a white rose with a black background
>>
>>17869379
Also about the castle. I got the feeling parties were held there, as if you were missing out on them.
>>
>>17869360
no offense im usually too shy to go for guys like that lol i dont think i would have anything in common i like people with issues as bad as that sounds

what does the evil mean?
>>
>>17869287
Message him first, remove any doubt from the situation... Your angel was dancing to the tune of what's feeding my mind right now.

You need to relax, and find a way to smile.

>>17869293
Voice is direct. What are your goals? Write them down. What are the steps between where you are and what you want to be? If you don't know, figure it out. For something intangible like "happy", figure out what makes you happy. The voice said killing dogs, but making take out that first word, and work with animals as a hobby. Something about beasts many people are able to connect to.

>>17869343
"Yes yes, let us tell you all about this one guy so you'll laser focus in on him and completely shut out everyone else. Heavens forbid if the attractive guy will be attractive later on and out of shape now, and you completely miss out on that because you're looking for something specific instead of a person."
...also the voice is saying you're an idiot.

>>17869338
You may not know what to do, but I do. Kiss the girl. Look into her eyes. See her smile. You'll either feel it or you won't. Is there magic in her smile?

>>17869310
Nothing much to say, since you're querying another reader, but the voice insists on calling you a boring person.
>>
>>17869391
>Voice is direct. What are your goals? Write them down. What are the steps between where you are and what you want to be? If you don't know, figure it out. For something intangible like "happy", figure out what makes you happy.
My goals are set, but I'm always failing somehow, things happens to take me out of that path I wonder if I chose the wrong thing.

>The voice said killing dogs, but making take out that first word, and work with animals as a hobby. Something about beasts many people are able to connect to.
I thought about being a vet if that's what the voice means, I have no pleasure in taking an animal's life
>>
>>17869389
Oh no, I sort of just describing what you might assume based on his appearance alone. Honestly, I'm pretty bad at that. I knew I was inaccurate while describing it because I'm preoccupied.

Evil? I think of it like The Magus.
>>
>>17869391
>>17869287
Thank you for the reading but I can't message him first without seeming like a creep. Does this mean it will still come in?

>remove any doubt from the situation
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17869291
>>17869391
you skipped me ;_;
>>
>>17869117
Brandon
How will my relationship with him turn out?
Having a cigarette in a lone, rainy town, think of dark blue and heavy rain with the town
>>
>>17869310
>>17869391
your voice is correct there.. but can your voice tell me if i will find a lover in this summer?
>>
>>17869296
Thank you for the reply.
I'm very affraid of relationships since the last one ended, about a year ago.
Some girls are/were interested in me, but I ignore them, because I think a lot about how it will result. Am I doing things right? Well, It's the first time I talk about this, you don't have to answer if you want.
Good night.
>>
>>17869339
Develop a good smile, and try your hand at gambling, specifically poker.

If the blindness is natural, find a good solitary activity like gardening to enjoy.
If the blindness was caused by an accident, be kind to people and look at plans to make a family.

>>17869291
A person walking in the rain, and when they find a certain person the weather clears...
A nice image. It calls to mind my own death, actually.

Short version, yes, you will become better. The voice is silent and contemplative with this question.

>>17869371
"Terrifying uncertainty. The path will only be made clear at the last moment. Every moment of struggle, will be yours."

>>17869408
You. What. No. The elaboration was there.
Message him first. If you care too much about being a creep than continue to allow your fear to prevent you from doing many things in life.

>>17869406
There is no wrong or right path. Only the path you choose. What matter is making sure it's a path you're happy with.

>>17869409
No I didn't. I was getting around to it.
And even if I did, it happens.
>>
>>17869318
I saw a band of energy that was hard to identity what color it exactly was, but seemed incredibly sharp, so much so it was strained. It seemed it took on many colors.

I see a woman nervously pushing up her glasses, and got the sensation of the same sharpness. As if you were keeping up appearances.

I see a woman sort of straining, while pushing back the impression of a dark blue color. It seemed to be related to an overactive imagination.

I saw the image of a core alternately becoming larger and smaller, as if it were having trouble breathing. Small tentacles worked themselves timidly, but to no effect. Surrounded by black.

I see gravelgreen, yellow and brown. The layers aren't transparent, and they alternatively pass each other and jump out at me.
>>
>>17869431
>There is no wrong or right path. Only the path you choose. What matter is making sure it's a path you're happy with.
Thank you, I just have to figure out how to make it work.
>>
>>17869431
>>17869291
>>17869409
I'm sorry, could you give me a little bit more details of it? please if its possible... if not thank you I am just quite curious..
>>
>>17869431
>"Terrifying uncertainty. The path will only be made clear at the last moment. Every moment of struggle, will be yours."
Sounds about right, thanks.

>my computer started glitching the fuck out when I tried to reply
>>
>>17869439
The core seemed sort of like a rock, by the way. Fissure lines ran through it.

I wonder if corresponds to an interest in participating in psychic phenomenon.
>>
>>17869117
>sara
>i have liked someone for a long time, and he knows i like him back but did not take action. i am wondering if he will reach out to me and if he changed his mind?
>a sock lying on the ground
>>
>>17869379
err, thank you but i don't understand
>>
>>17869439
This is impressive, thanks for the reading

>As if you were keeping up appearances.
Sounds about right, I'm under a lot of stress and trying to remain calm.

>It seemed to be related to an overactive imagination.
haha very, my mind goes to places all the time

>Small tentacles worked themselves timidly, but to no effect. Surrounded by black.
I don't know what to think of that but doesn't feel good

>I see gravelgreen, yellow and brown
Are those my aura colors?

>>17869453
>participating in psychic phenomenon
Won't lie I'm very curious about it
>>
>>17869468
I think the image of the core and tentacles, and the interest (And really, the overactive imagination) are related. Maybe you should look a little more into it.

That said: with the utmost caution.
>>
>>17869474
Look a little more into trying it yourself, I mean. It's an interesting world. Start small, though. I get the feeling you could get lost easily.
>>
>>17869474
>>17869480
That is true, my mind wanders quite easily if I'm by myself and I'm afraid to reach places I wasn't supposed to be. Sadly, I don't know anyone around to sort me in these matters. Thank you for the reading, I really enjoyed.
>>
>>17869337
As I read it, I saw a the head of a neanderthal say it, but I didn't believe him. He winked at me, but I could tell he was half-serious. Afterwards, the head radiated a faint orange.

I suddenly felt restless, like I really wanted to do something, but I didn't know what. I was actually about to stand up and go for some water, but then I saw the same orange, with the familiar feeling I felt with the caveman. It must be related to a restlessness of yours. I think you want to go off and do things.

Now I see the orange radiating on its own. It gets lighter and darker, and is never satisfied. I think you feel bored with yourself, but you do out and do things sometimes. I saw a man angrily get up from his bedroom, and I saw him faintly out in the forest. Yeah, from the looks on his face you generally seem gruff. Self-aware though.

I saw rush of colors, that included a sort of indigo, that indicated occult interest. It was dim, and when it when black it seemed to indicate something you didn't pursue (or seemed blocked from pursuing). The rush had attempted to reignite sometimes. I think practice will do.
>>
File: be_a_doll.gif (1016KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
be_a_doll.gif
1016KB, 500x386px
Who's all reading/watching/playing horror lately and what specifically?
>>
>>17869512
hey hey! yay you're here are you doing readings tonight ?
>>
>>17869512
I performed necromancy recently. Does that count?
#realhorror
>>
>>17869512
Hey, Hijinks. How are you? Hey, I've been looking for you. If possible, could you email me at [email protected] when you get a chance. Thanks :D
>>
>>17869117
Zara
I'd like to know what the voice thinks of me.
A swan.
>>
that's a beautiful cat, can I has more?
>>
>>17869548
the cat needs to be rationed, it summons bv
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10636083
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys I'm back to do some scrying. I'll try to do as many as I can. If I skip you by accident I'm apologizing ahead of time. I use this thread on a phone so please at the start of your query address me. (Ex hi scrybaby, scrybaby-, etc) this makes it easier to track queries made for me as well as to track your responses/follow ups to my scry.
>>
>>17869588
Scrybaby, what do most people think of me?
>>
>>17869588
hi scrybaby can you tell me if this guy i like, if he will contact me this week and what will he say?
>>
>>17869588
hi Scrybaby
I want to know what my next boyfriend will look like?
>>
>>17869588
scrybaby is there any love coming this summer? or will i be single and focus on skewl
>>
>>17869588
Hi scrybaby. Do you do generals? I'd like to know how the next few weeks to a month are looking
>>
>>17869588
Hey scrybaby in july am i getting laid?
>>
>>17869588
scrybaby, do a lot of woman want to jump my bones?
>>
>>17869588
scrybaby will anything become of me and my crush?
>>
>>17869588
Hi scrybaby, love reading about my relationship.
Thank you.
>>
>>17869588
scrybaby will i be with hsg if i approach him in November? thanks
>>
>>17869588
Yo scrybaby

Am I going to find a gf soon? What will she be like?

Thank you
>>
>>17869588
hi scrybaby! what does my next best friend look like
>>
Hey scrybaby, how ill my relationship with him turn out?
Thanks
>>
>>17869619
to
>>17869588
>>
>>17869588
scrybaby who is the shadow?
>>
>>17869588
hi scrybaby is the blonde in my class going to make a move on me?
>>
>>17869576
>qt tsundere vs qt quirky

how do i choose?
>>
>>17869588
Hey Scrybabychan
Do you see me in the future? Am I happy?
>>
>>17869588
scrybaby what does my first child will look like?
>>
>>17869422
I understand fear in relationships all too well. All, all to well. Fearing if things will go well, if you're doing badly, it can be daunting for anyone, especially when there's a specific person in your mind.

I can only say this. You ignore them, because of how it might turn out. If you ignore them, the conclusion is foregone. If you attempt, you at least stand a chance. Good luck. If it's any consolation, I believe you'll do well.
The voice wasn't speaking for this one, it was more focusing on tell me how I'm going to continue drifting away from everyone, die alone and forgotten and a bunch of other cheerful stuff to put me in high spirits before bed.
Find a good girl, if you decide to go for one.

>>17869461
Short version seems to be low self esteem while still holding dreams or aspirations.

>>17869459
"Why should he take action if you're not going to? You like him for a long time, and what do you do about it?"
If you like them, at least try to say something. "At least try..." the voice is starting to drift to sleep. "...at least try."

... I actually fell asleep before being able to finish the post. Here you people go.
>>
>>17869588

Do you see a woman I should be asking out right now? I know there's one or two who's emotionally invested in me but I can't tell who it is... yes I know that sounds odd, I won't give too many details.
>>
>>17869672
Go to sleep, you.
>>
File: 29oct1995 746pm.jpg (66KB, 571x645px) Image search: [Google]
29oct1995 746pm.jpg
66KB, 571x645px
>>17866573
This is a containment thread essentially so I figured it'd be appropriate to post this here.

Could anyone tell me what my natal chart says about please?
>>
File: 1384438801887.png (605KB, 493x860px) Image search: [Google]
1384438801887.png
605KB, 493x860px
>>17869117

If you want to do a couple more...

Frost
Buddha sitting under his tree.

Do you see a woman I should be asking out? I know there's at least one who's emotionally invested in me but I can't tell who yet. Don't ask, it's an intuition thing.
>>
>>17869592
I see a girl laughing. Then I see closer up vampire fangs. Maybe it shows they think you're evil/cunning? Hope not! I also saw a girl turn away from someone. So they might also see you as someone that's not social or is cold. Yikes. I hope I'm wrong on this one.
>>
>>17869592
I didn't get good images. They point to evilness or cunningness. Also they show a cold and unsocial person. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>17869724
Not a girl, but yerp.
>>
>>17869727
Yep. I mean, I'm not. But whatever.
>>
>>17869594
I see a phone scree but it's blank. I'm guessing he will not text this week. But hey that doesn't mean he won't ever text you. Maybe you can shoot him a text?
>>
>>17869724
>>17869727
>>17869728
>>17869733
Scryguy.--I mean like I'd to know what they'd I think of me, if they knew how I actually was. Maybe you can scry that.
>>
>>17869595
I love doing appearance scries. Usually I'm pretty good at them!! Ok I see a light skinned guy with longish brown hair. Kinda like that skater look. He's tall and lean.
>>
>>17869638
Yes. You're content. I see a relaxed person.
>>
>>17869639
Tiny. With big black eyes. The baby is curious, looking around at its surroundings. It has teeny eyebrows. And little black hairs on its head
>>
>>17869625
I don't think so. I see a girl who's working on something at her desk and rarely looking up. I see her back. When she does look up its for a brief period of time. Maybe she's looking at the notes. I think you'll have to approach her.
>>
>>17869597
I see hearts. So it's possible. But love won't fall out of the sky. Get out there and mingle.
>>
>>17869606
Hi sorry my other post didn't go through. I think you'll get close to him because I saw two people talking and laughing
>>
Sorry guys but I have to pull
The plug. I was having a migraine yesterday and I'm starting to get a headache so I have to stop. I'll be back tomorrow to do more!
>>
I was just wondering if anyone would like to do a reading for me?
First time ever posting on 4chan. I guess ill give the basics?
Male
Scorpio
Does R still think about me? What does R think of me?
Will things turn around for the better for me?
Should I continue my relationship I'm in now?
I would love a reading. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17869739
>>17869739

Please grab this one before the cutoff, then =p It might give me a lot of direction

>>17869673
>>
>>17869811
>>17869864

Argggg but you were so close! Just one away from finish!
>>
File: 1466541262734.jpg (61KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1466541262734.jpg
61KB, 500x333px
Two readings. No query. Just:

>Gender
>Age
>>
>>17869868
Male, 20.
>>
>>17869868
Male 30
>>
>>17869868
Male, 23.
>>
>>17869868
Male 26
>>
>>17869868
Female 24
>>
>>17869864
Post it again tomorrow and put a note reminding me. I'll do yours first even if you're not first to post! Sorry but with headaches I can't give clear readings
>>
>>17869868
if dubs plz give reading, otherwise discard this post.

male 27
>>
>>17869870
A man at night, in the fields. The stars are visible. He looks back to someone, unseen by me, who he thinks isn't looking back. But she is and he notices, so he quickly runs ahead to a group.

I got another look at the night sky, which in flashes became a green dreamy color, with bits of other ones.Then I saw stylish photographs of the sky and fields, and of people having fun in them.

Then I saw this man flying in the sky mentioned, carrying a woman by hand.

I think you're looking for the opportunity to enjoy your youth, but you have nerves. Even when he was running to the group, it was originally something he was trying to delay. When I saw the man flying in the air, I think he abandoned the insecurities. I think women will come that way. I also heard music vaguely in the background, so maybe this is a way to connect with others. I heard 'alcohol' and' weed' pop in my head. Maybe those are enablers.
>>
>>17869875
Image of a man, beer bellied on the couch. At first I think he's living with his parents, but then the images changes to a presentable person working hard, and I got the indication you make money, but still a bachelor. Workaholic, perhaps. Apparently, if you make yourself presentable to woman, and make time for yourself, you will find the long-term success you are looking for.
>>
>>17868867
The person who replied wasn't me. Thank you for reading me it's very good to hear
>>
What are his feelings for me? Is he going to act on them?
>>
File: MLqnlYq.jpg (897KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
MLqnlYq.jpg
897KB, 2688x1520px
>>17868159
Obviously I have questions about him that I want answered

>>17868459
Th-thank you
>>
>>17870179
is he your crush?
>>
Love reading?

Male, 24, Sagittarius

Is it worth the risk to take the next step?
>>
File: tumblr_nwmzvyuvjA1qb1xf7o1_500.jpg (215KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwmzvyuvjA1qb1xf7o1_500.jpg
215KB, 424x640px
Three short experimental readings. No queries. I need something to identify you as an individual - post whatever you'd like. Eg: name/allias, favourite word, picture you like, maybe a tune ect.
>>
>>17870214
female aries
I like cats and the color red
>>
>>17870214
nose
>>
File: DS2___Marker.jpg (168KB, 680x1004px) Image search: [Google]
DS2___Marker.jpg
168KB, 680x1004px
>>17870214
>Name:Cody
>Word:Entropy
>Picture:pic related
>Likes:Centipedes and Cats
>Gamer
>Male
>>
>>17870179
Hope you don't mind I did a spread on you two.

>>17870179
You/ Him/ Union Significator: 6 of cups / The Fool / King of Swords
Forces for/Forces against: The Magician / 9 of Pentacles
What he likes/ How to Exploit it: Knight of Swords / 7 of Cups
Outcome: Temperance crossed by the 9 of Wands

I think your liking to him stems either from childlike innocence or some friendship you've had with him for a while now but he is busy going through with a new phase in his life right now. You two's authoritative nature and intellect tie you together but it isn't really basis for a loving, relationship. I think your ties to the occult tie you together but he might be enamored with the girl in the 9 of pentacles right now, whoever she is. He likes girls who choose and act with logic over emotion and you can emphasize that you aren't above your feelings and can keep your head on straight while he pursues this girl, but it wouldn't be being true to yourself.

If you want to be with him you're going to have to wait a while, and it might be hard on you since he's with this new girl? I don't even know if he's with a new girl but I think the spread suggests so. Feedback appreciated.
>>
>>17870226

I also love space stuff
>>
File: 1917452.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1917452.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>17870217
You stand on a marble floor, beneath your feet a river flows. Slight rumbling of water echoes trough the old, high walls. They are barely to be seen, mostly visions and whispers. Behind them a friendly shadow lurks, more like a mist. It whispers to you trough dreams. The goals you set are high and the ceiling can't be reached, yet it calls to you. You must look in your past and have courage. A bright warm enegry lies within you, not visible to the eye. Happiness is whithin you, you just need to set it free.
>>
File: Wu-Wei-04.jpg (40KB, 626x356px) Image search: [Google]
Wu-Wei-04.jpg
40KB, 626x356px
>>17870244
Thank you, it's better than I've expected.

>Behind them a friendly shadow lurks, more like a mist. It whispers to you trough dreams.
I though he has gone, unless it's somebody else

>You must look in your past and have courage.
I'm trying to move forward, not allowing the past to hurt me anymore. Bless you.
>>
File: nx3sean9261rdoy9.jpg (59KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
nx3sean9261rdoy9.jpg
59KB, 500x515px
>>17870225
The wheel is slowly turning. Thick white mists on open fields surround everything in your sight. Tick, largre obelisks rise from the mist. Tock, the ground is shaking, primordial rumble from the earths core leaves what once was a loved and cherished place, a scene of fear and confusion. Beware of relatives and close friends. A few gateways open, listen to your intuition for they will stay open for a short time. Rely on yourself.
>>
>>17870214

Well, if you care to try a fourth. . . .

Sid
triskadekaphobia, since it rolls off the tongue so nicely
Picture of the crab nebula
>>
File: Airei.png (2MB, 2064x3009px) Image search: [Google]
Airei.png
2MB, 2064x3009px
Looks like I'm back and I'm going to stick around. I have no alcohol to soothe this pain, so getting caught up in readings should do it.
Who wants a reading? Post whatever information you desire or want, post whatever inane questions you wish to have answered, and I'll give you whatever variation of voices, scrying or tarot in return. May take regular breaks though.

I'll be here and around.
>>
This >>17870206 please
>>17870303
>>
File: wmgQwoM1r4jt97.jpg (46KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
wmgQwoM1r4jt97.jpg
46KB, 500x390px
>>17870226
>>17870232
Before anything I do, get a labradorite stone, friend. It will help and protect you. Two even, one you keep at your home, at a place you like and can see, and important place for you OR if you are dealing with sleep problems - under your pillow. The second keep with you in hand. Take care of it/them and they shall do the same back.
Now for the read.
On the top of a small, grassy hill you lay on your side. A single tree stands high 3 feet away from you. It is spring. Birds chrip away and fly even though there is no other trees around. It is day, but it is dark - tunderclouds are gathered and lightning is seen, but no thunder is heard. The sky looks so far away, it does not rain, as if a glass casket is framing the horizon. The birds are crying rather than singing, yet you lay there with acceptance. A mirky-grayish-blueish energy flows in the place of what should be a river trough the air. The grasslands are quiet. Utilize the energy and you could fly, even though it seems useless and as if you've already given up. Using the energy comes at a cost. Behind the sky, there is a new obsticle to beat, but this time rays of sunshine will guide your path if you are not blind to see them.
>>
File: curse.jpg (389KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
curse.jpg
389KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>17870305
Three of Wands, Four of Swords, Two of Cups and Six of Disks.

A focused plan or energy will bring forth mental stillness, some kind of a physical success, and of course, you will likely find it to be emotionally pleasing to you. So yes, it's worth it. The results will be good.
>>
File: iKRHzjW.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iKRHzjW.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>17870300
Friend, you should get a small aqua aura stone, preferably with a rainbow light, no need of it to be pure, even better if the cracks within capture the light in a way that speaks to you. When in need hold it for 30 seconds at least, will bring some motivation, understanding and balance so you can move forward.

Bright summer day, sunshine basks everything within your sight. It sparkles and sheens. Patches of grass can be seen around. Some tall poplar trees swing peacefully from the breeze. It's the sea side with no beach. The sea or ocean is deep, very, very deep. A single high cliff is your focus. A cliff in the distance you want to go to. You've brought no provissions and it's hot. You are thinking of a one-way trip into the ocean. Do not jump, but go to the edge and gaze at what is before you. Realisation and courage will come to you. Lilac and golden milky engery swirl around you as ying and yang. A realisation higher than your being is lurking for you to grab it, it will come from deep beneath your roots, yet it will be light, airy and a little confusing. Meditate and travel.
>>
>>17870306
>labradorite
Not sure what I need to be protected from? Just negativity I'm general? In any case I'll be looking into getting one or two.

I can relate to a lot of what you said. I have accepted my life amongst the storm and haven't really sought a way out, or thought there was a way out. But it seems like there might be?

Thanks for the reading, I appreciate it!
>>
>>17870311

Thank you! I guess it's time to take that step, then.
>>
>>17870267
Thank you very much for the feedback, friend. If you want to go forward, you must accept your past, even what has came before your life has started, then you will break free. A moonstone would assist you on your journey. Can provide support and a few smiles if you keep it at heart. If you synch with it, can break the tight grip that you have on your reaccuring thought, leaving behind peace with yourself and balance between your being and the world. Acceptance.
>>
>>17870331
I call the stones that call to me for you, I cannot tell you what the labradorite is for, though here's a link with explaining labradorite properties http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/a_d/crystals/labradorite.html

Thank you for the feedback!
>>
>>17870330

>aqua aura stone

You mean an opal?

I'm not so sure about the rest honestly. The last part about "realization higher than your being" must refer to my longstanding fight with a belief in God. If you go "deep within my roots" that's just pure atheism, as it was how I was raised. If I accept that, there's no more reason to struggle with it. At the same time I suppose I like the superstition and ritual, to the point that I'd love a Roman "god shelf."

The rest of it is a bit of a mystery to me. But thank you it certainly gives me something to think about. As far as traveling goes, I missed my chance I'm afraid.
>>
>>17870214
Hey Driel, been awhile. How are you?
>>
File: 1337618059208.png (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1337618059208.png
45KB, 645x773px
>>17870185
no, not really

>>17870229
Oh... thank you. This is remarkably accurate.

Feedback, eh? I'm shit at feedback.

>some friendship you've had with him for a while now
Yeah, we're coming up on a year since the first time I read for him.

>but he is busy going through with a new phase in his life right now
He's definitely busy. I don't think he's too busy for me, though, he's good at making time for his friends.

>You two's authoritative nature and intellect tie you together
>I think your ties to the occult tie you together
We met through the occult. we're both bossy know-it-alls? kek

>but it isn't really basis for a loving relationship
More like a the set-up for being each other's arch-nemesis

>but he might be enamored with the girl in the 9 of pentacles right now, whoever she is
Indeed, I know of his love interest(s) and she/they are not me.

>He likes girls who choose and act with logic over emotion
... like saving yourself for marriage despite pressure and temptation... :^(

>you can emphasize that you aren't above your feelings and can keep your head on straight while he pursues this girl, but it wouldn't be being true to yourself
>being true to yourself
Out of the whole reading, this stood out the most to me and took a few minutes to digest. Yes, you are correct. My knee-jerk reaction is to say "idgaf that he's not into me" but that's not reality down at my core. I don't blame him for being disinterested -- I just don't meet his requirements -- rather, I hold myself responsible for my choices that have led to this.

And I'd like to think my head is on straight about it, but here I am responding in detail about muh feels in a public place where he can read it, so maybe I am a bit crazy.

>If you want to be with him you're going to have to wait a while, and it might be hard on you since he's with this new girl?
Wait? I guess if thinking of him every now and then is waiting. Hard? No, not really, I think it's kind of funny.

Oh, déjà vu now, weird.
>>
>>17870368

Ok never mind I looked it up. Man-made.

I thought about it some more. Does it mean to give up on the dream, the realization being that I just can't reach the cliff and should stop trying? Or is the realization that I can do it, that this ocean isn't going to go away and neither is the cliff and as unprepared as I may be, I can do it?

Another lifelong struggle is with an academic subject that I refuse to believe is beyond me. It's pure laziness and lack of discipline that I have not achieved more.
>>
>>17870368
>>17870405
Nope, aqua aura is a quartz, usually blue-ish crystal with iridicent reflections. Most I've seen look like smoky quartz with a hint of blue and iridecent. Usually much cheaper than opal, yeah because it's man made.
The direction from which it's comming is northwest as far as I can remember and roots not as your past or family - your own, deep in the earth. Think about the present and the primal, the ancient that is within you, that feeds you. A thin glimering layer of soil is what devides you from it. It is indeed pretty and distracting, but underneath that soil is what you're based on - the root. I can only see the energy that it conveyed and the movement of said realisation-like thing. It waits. And I suppose of the "earthness" feel of your being as opposed to water, the deep water, maybe it's about a big change, a battle of elements, also the ying-yang energy could imply it aswell, but that energy was peacefull, good, kind, in sync, balansed. While the opposition of the deep earth and the view of the surface of the deep waters, wasn't.
Idk really this is what I can come up as far as symbolism goes.

>>17870382
I'm doing fine, thank you. Been away from readings and trying some energy based ones to get back in shape (sorta...)
How are you?
>>
>>17870418
>I'm doing fine, thank you.
Glad to hear

>Been away from readings and trying some energy based ones to get back in shape (sorta...)
That's nice, and you seem to be doing them quite well already

>How are you?
I'm good, thanks

Keep up the reads and have fun~ :^ )
>>
>>17870303
>post whatever inane questions you wish to have answered
Sure, tell me how's my love life looking. I'm male.
>>
>>17870436
Knight of Swords, Ace of Swords, Two of Cups, Ace of Wands, Ten of Wands.

Seems like you're trying to brainstorm some kind of an idea, or at least you're using your mind more than emotions, with energy put behind it. What's going to happen is that you're likely going to get a new idea that you could go through, and while something nice and lovely could happen from it, it still needs to come to that point. So for now, you're stuck in a bit of a restricted situation, or chaotic. Find something to focus on, in this case, your mind. Something good will happen.
>>
>>17870303
I'm happy to see you around sweetie
If you need anything, let me know *hugs*

>>17870336
>A moonstone would assist you on your journey.
Interesting I was out looking for a moonstone today, but they didn't have one there, so I got a cianite and red jasper instead.

Your reading is very appreciated, I'm in a need for healing indeed. Thank you very much, wish you a good day :)
>>
Can someone tell me what color is my aura?
>>
>>17870303
My name is S, there's a guy I know named L; and I'm wondering what the future holds for us... or what you see... thank you!
>>
I had an extremely livid nightmare that is frightening and unnerving me. It involved a tape recorder singing a riddle about a man who loved me and how he would now murder me. He wrote me letters asking him to meet me in a place somewhere actually pretty close to where I live now...otherwise he would kill me and leave my body under a bridge in a scrap yard in a city that I will not name here.

Please, can any tarot reader read for me and see what this dream meant? I have had dreams that have come true and I frequently have vivid dreams that are meaningful so I don't just want to ignore this in case it is a warning.

Thank you.
>>
>>17870303

Will I be able to find a job that will keep us afloat?

Thank you.
>>
>>17870477

Can you remember the tune? Would you be comfortable with doing a Vocaroo? I'm fascinated by music in dreams.

I'm no reader, but it has been my experience that death in dreams is not literal and generally very positive. You're getting rid of something that needs to go, or your subconscious is telling you to and you're ignoring it for some reason. That thing to be rid of is so bad that it doesn't even warrant a proper burial.

Is someone abusing you?

Just my thoughts.
>>
>>17870303
>>17870471
Im female 23 years old. I suffer from anxiety.
>>
>>17870303
I gib hugs to you <3. I will add to help you put. I had some very vivid, very odd dream sequences last night and woke up with my first thought to be "blood ritual". Why? Very odd and you don't have to read for this haha. I just have nothing else to ask.
>>
>>17870303
Sorry to heart about your pain :(

Male
Am I going to meet someone anytime soon?

Thanks
>>
>>17870270
Is there any way to know what this is in regard to
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 750x750px
>>17870303
I had a strange inquiry.

You do energy readings, and are accurate with them. But I felt they didn't give me what I wanted regards a certain something. See, I feel what you're reading is more sourced at my solar plexus than anything. Sometimes, it's my heart, but really managing it really starts here.

Now, I actually wanted you to give me a brain energy reading. Yes. I feel what's going on in my brain is of a different order (but still highly psychic) than the rest. I don't feel mental activity is sourced at the plexus, but the brain obviously. Can you attempt it? Thanks.
>>
>>17870463
I'll tell you in case I do need, but for now, I don't think anyone can do too much help without causing too much damage at the same time.

>>17870476
XI, Five of Cups, Knight of Disks, Six of Wands, X, Five of Swords.

The primary card is Lust. I'm tempted to say that there may be some effort put, but it's likely going to end up in sexual mishaps, with emotional blowouts and problems that could potentially happen. It would require a lot of work for you two to be together and it will show itself, but what will lie underneath is the factor of luck. If you set dead on onto him, you may succeed at getting something between you two, but I don't think it's worth the trouble.

>>17870488
Eight of Disks and Queen of Disks.

An opportunity may show itself, and you should not be too vary from taking it. Remain focused on whatever family or stability that you have in mind, and let it push you forward.

>>17870544
I see a lot of purple underneath a mixture of blue and a rather surprisingly massive amount of yellow. Auras change, do keep that in mind. I do not know what the colors and represent though; you need to do some research on that one yourself, darling.

>>17870545
Dreams are a messy little thing, and really, I would suggest to nobody to pay attention to them unless you worked something heavily occult-related and then went to bed immediately after. Strangely after focusing, I had the image of a lightning bolt flashing through a dark, cloudy sky, and a man standing in the distance, watching me with a glint in his eyes.

Likely someone's messing about, or you're too worried about someone.

>>17870557
I see a white, beautiful pigeon, or perhaps a dove, flying through the sky, and two hands trying to grasp it, capture it. They seemingly hold it in their hands for a few moments, before the bird flies away, not looking back.
1/2
>>
>>17870617

In progression; Ten of Disks, Eight of Swords and Ten of Swords. You're going to have an opportunity, and it will feel like the worst is over, but it's going to slip away because of some kind of misunderstandings or overthinking and fall apart.

>>17870586
You caught on. I focus on the center, on the stomach area, perhaps more a bit above, so it's the solar plexus that I'm really paying most attention to. The core of the body, so to speak.

I had to scry this, because I wasn't sure how to really tackle a brain energy reading with my current method. I see two cards, at first The Art and then Ten of Swords. Balancing some kind of a ruin, balancing some kind of a massive thing, mixing and matching things, so on and so forth of that parable. I find myself before a dark tower in a foggy area, and I see the stones 'weeping' blue. On the left side. Just as the card I saw. I look at the entrance, and it seems more like a church than just a mere tower. Confusing appearances and entrances. Lovely.
I enter, and there is a man holding a large cup, full of clear blue water. He looks at this bird, a phoenix, Ho-Oh, that is flying around in circles. Then he looks at me and says ''The bird is flying.'', and starts a perpetually large rant about how the bird is never flying straight, and that the line is straight and the circle is also straight. I keep seeing the bird fly in a spiral. The man tries to get the bird to drink from the cup, but the bird screams at the man, scream being visible. The man just laughs and shouts ''The bird speaks!''.

This is the first time I focus on specific energies, so I have literally no clue if this allegory makes sense to you or not, but here you go. There's definitely some kind of interesting things happening over there, although they're... completely insane from first glance. Blue and red. Water and bird. Similar to the Art and the Ten of Swords on the red, right side. I didn't even realize. Duality, no?
>>
>>17870635
Well, at least I'm going to meet someone..

Thank you so much
>>
File: 20160630_201611.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160630_201611.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Name is S and would like to know how things will go with J.

Thank you
>>
>>17870303
>inane questions
You're doing silly love queries today? If yes, I'd like to know how find a girl I like for marry, thanks.
>>
>>17870635
Temperance and Ten of Swords works. The church confused with dark tower, I honestly feel that way, with all the intensive activity.

As for the man and the Phoenix. Yeah it's funny. I read a lot of philosophy, and always try to have my thought perfectly 'aligned' so to speak. Language games. It fascinating when phenomena can be usefully described with the doctrine, but others may see it as an emperor with no clothes.
>>
>>17870303
Female
Is there romance this month?
>>
File: image.jpg (432KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432KB, 750x1334px
>>17870303
Hey there. I hope your pain is eased soon enough my dear, I'm sorry to hear about it and send you my love.

This is a cheesy request but could I get a general love reading please? I'm all over the place and I want to know if I'll ever meet the man I dream of or if my imagination runs too rampant.
I'm Kali , I'm 19 and a female.
I like turquoise and violet the most as well as cats, donkeys and trees.

Thank you <3
>>
>>17870303
can you tell me who the shadow is please
>>
>>17870676
>>17870676
You know, it did remind me. We don't experience perfect time or (lines or circles). Noteven by the quantum interpretation of it. We're closed off as the whirlpool in the ocean. I remembered the example from the holographic universe theory.
>>
>>17870747
*time or space
>>
>>17870642
Don't overthink things. It's a mistake so many people have made, including myself.

>>17870674
Sure as fuck do, considering the fact that I messed up in that aspect myself. How else will I soothe the sorrow, by not reminding myself that I cannot even help myself?

I see a large tree on a hill. A man walks up to it, the view shifts and pans, and I can see a castle up ahead. I see an eye of a dragon. And the words said, ''Send him to the grey ocean.'' Yet again, I see eyes of a dragon, peering and staring from the shadows.

You need to look around and get a very good vantage point, because right now, just wandering about, will not help you any time soon. I do not know what the line ''grey ocean'' means, and it may likely be strongly allegorical. Apparently there's a book by the title ''Eyes of the Dragon'' by Stephen King. Fantasy elements. Would work well with the castle. Look around, see what comes out and sticks out.

>>17870676
It would explain the crazed man, at least he seemed like one to me. Going on and about with his little word games, seemingly being nonsensical, but yet I could figure out a bit of sense from his words. Strange that it makes very little now, but it's to be expected. And I'm glad the imagery spoke out to you; was this a good enough reading, or was this a bit too allegorical for your tastes?

>>17870687
Five of Cups and Four of Wands.

Drop the romance thing for now, because all you're going to get is empty winds and a lone heart. Work on something else for the time being, become more stable, calm your emotions, whatever comes to mind, do it. Just no romance.
>>
>>17870691
Prince of Swords, Prince of Cups, Queen of Wands, Ace of Cups, Five of Cups, Eight of Swords, III, Six of Cups and V.

It does show that you're all over the place right now, especially having such a strong air force dead right in the middle. Lots of thinking, overthinking, feeling and emotions. Especially in the emotional aspect. It's advised for you to drop any kind of emotional or imaginary thoughts that you have right now. As you were worried, imagination being too rampant. Overthinking is also a problem and something you should not do. Also, likely to abandon any kind of strong feelings at the current moment may do you a lot of good. You need to remove a lot of emotions and thoughts attached to this issue, because it clearly shows that there's a lot of everything put in here. Diminish things and don't let anything blow up and over. It can be good if you want it to be, to be open for all sorts of possibilities and likely positive ones, but for now you're not going to be able to do it unless you balance things out. Trust your gut and not your feelings, don't stick with one thing and proceed further. If it happens, then it happens, but don't close yourself off for other opportunities.

>>17870718
I see a golden whirlpool, seemingly coming or being within a golden coin. Such a small little thing, but yet close up it seems like such a big issue, and such a big thing. Likely something you shouldn't overthink too much about. Step back. See that it's insignificant, but with slight value to it attached. Or perhaps it's the value that you attach that causes the problems, making you look into it? Strange to say.

>>17870747
The spirals would make sense, honestly. The bird seemed to stick to that. Overall, I saw it flying in the shape of infinity, the sideways 8. Then the 0, but it stuck primarily to 8.

I'm surprised you made so much sense from it all. That's always nice to see. Are you overall content with the results from the reading?
>>
New Thread

>>17870777
>>17870777
>>17870777
>>17870777
>>
>>17870758
Not sure I understand but I will think on this and maybe I understand later. Thank you and feel better.
>>
>>17870758
Yes. The language games shouldn't be allowed to make sense. Butchering savage talk, if you ask me.

>>17870773
Heh. There's a concept in philosophy called epistemological regress. Epistemology is the study of knowledge. Regress is the problem of how far the reasoning for facts can stretch: a reason, for a reason, for a reason.... It's a strong posit that it can stretch to infinity, but philosophers attempt to reason against it. It has some parallel with grounding in metaphysics, which is whyI study it so much. I get induced with some of the more vast models of reality.
>>
>readers of different experience level
>helpful feedback
>sense of community
>minimal attention whoring
>AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION ON DIVINATION

Holy shit, did I step into a time machine? This is like how it used to be around here. I hope it stays like this again.
>>
>>17870229
>using a modified version of one of BV's spreads to read for her
That's ironic as fuck
>>
>>17870668

Reading?
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.