[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Gypsy Card Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: message021[1].jpg (139KB, 566x864px) Image search: [Google]
message021[1].jpg
139KB, 566x864px
5 people, 1 question each.

Go.
>>
How to find the right one pls and thanks
>>
>>17870708
just a simple yes or no
>>
>>17870708
Why can I not attract girls even if im good looking, clever and funny and people like me most of the time.
There must be something unsexy about me
>>
>>17870714
Oh yes/no ok.
Will I ever meet this horse girl that destroyed me 3 years ago ever again in my city? I mean randomly
>>
>>17870719
stupid sexy centaur
>>
>>17870709
It looks like you already know that person. But you two are not in a good relationship as I can see ... but could be happy together. Look around people you know and try to identify that person.
>>
>>17870708
>>>17870709
>Look around people you know >and try to identify that person.
Nice answer. You got my respect. If you allow me to ask, please explain that last sentence ive quoted
>>
Will I get married to my current partner?
>>
Do you see any long-lasting marriages in my future?
>>
>>17870714
Because they think they can't make you a better person. They already see you happy the way you are.

Try to open up.
>>
Will I pass the exams i'm taking?
>>
>>17870708
Will things go wrong if i go to the event next week?
>>
>>17870759
im not the gypsy guy but i think he means that you already have found and know the 'right one' and you should look around the people you know and try to figure out which one of them is the 'right one'
>>
>>17870719
It doesn't matter.
Stay away, I see much sadness around the topic.
>>
>>17870774
hey care to give me my yes/no?
>>17870711
>>
>>17870759
That person is waiting for you ... you just need to make a move. Look harder who that might be.
>>
>>17870760
You two need to talk ... there are some unresolved things to discuss.
>>
>>17870764
Unexpectedly, you will get what you desire.
It will start with a some kind of a message you won't expect to receive.

Good luck!
>>
>>17870804
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17870745
I took mental stock of all the females I know who aren't related to me, and I'm pretty clueless, as none of them seem good matches. Any idea how I can identify?
>>
>>17870768
This time you can't influence the situation much.
If you maybe plan to cheat - don't.

Learn harder.
>>
>>17870769
Yes. For a long time.
>>
>>17870824
So is it better not to go? or things will go wrong no matter what?
And thank you for your answer, it is much appreciated.
>>
>>17870786
Thank you two anons for the answers :) im grateful. Been single for 3 years and its killing me and my family starts thinking theres somerhing wrong or im gay.

Now we are already comfortably sitting together here in a non toxic atmosphere I would love to ask this question.

Can you find any slight hint on who it is.
There are 3-4 potential girls and I dont have the slightest idea which one it. Also I have to say theres a problem with all of them
1. Looks - im also just a man :/
2. Personality
3. Cultural
4. Cant meet her anymore. Lost the damn number.

I think im asking for too much help. I should ask myself but cant find answers
>>
>>17870809
This is what I'm talking about .. you don't see that person as good match.
Try harder. Give it a try.

All the best.
>>
>>17870832
It is not advised to go.
>>
Will I get killed this month?
Im slightly paranoid
>>
>>17870840
Thanks a lot for your answers, really.
May I ask one (two) last question? is it not advised for me to go there because of "that" person? is that person going to act against me?
>>
Oh gypsy card reader, will I find a girlfriend this year?
>>
>>17870833
Well, she is loyal to her job.
Maybe official job / government job (maybe post office?). Or maybe you meet her there, or something.
>>
Does it count for me if I post the question I know a relative of mine would like to ask but he thinks all this card stuff is bullshit?
>>
>>17870860
Exactly.
You will lose respect or be humiliated. This would bring you sadness for a long time.

On he other side of that story ...
I see a friend now. A friend will bring you unexpected joy. If you have a chance to meet him, be with him meanwhile. Think who that may be.
>>
>>17870894
It is possible with me.
Just ask a question. Be truthful.
>>
>>17870905
Will dad get paid or will the company bust soon (Grecistan yay)?
>>
>>17870897
Is that so?

Was I so incredibly evil to deserve something like that? (from that person's perspective). Any advise on how to deal with that person?

I had the feeling that something like that could happen, but I wanted to believe that I was just being paranoid/childish.

Thank you.
>>
>>17870897
>>17870927
Oh, and I think i know what friend you mean. I'll try to meet with him.
>>
>>17870917
I can't see a clear outcome, but I can say he will not suffer. Much love is on his side.
>>
>>17870708
What will my future be?
>>
>>17870876
Thats conflicting.
I dont know many girls (im 24yo)
And those girls are all in school.
But you said I already know her
I meet that girl that I already know at some official place like a office?
>>
>>17870927
>>17870939

You can resolve the problem with an agreement you two both must agree on.
Maybe that friend can help you with that.
>>
>>17870945
It's unclear.
Be patient, you will see.
>>
>>17870943
You have an enemy that is threatening you - he wants you to lose something you value (gift, friend, money, ...).
>>
I am planning to go out with a girl soon, after she returns from a trip.

Does she like me, or sees me as a friend?
>>
>>17870974
Could you elaborate on the enemy? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17870979
Someone thinks she shouldn't like you ...
That person is preventing something ... it's unclear what is that person's thinking.

Romeo & Juliet once again?
>>
>>17870996
A man/woman that doesn't like what you have or got.
>>
>>17871004
Fuck me I know exactly who you mean.

This person is someone she trusts very much and he influences her in a significant degree. Can I do anything?
>>
>>17871009
You can win love of that person.
Buy a gift or do something nice to that person. Don't expect anything in return, just be kind and yourself. You can do it.
>>
>>17870952
Last time I tried something like that it went horrible. Thank you for the advise though, I know it would be the best solution.

But why would she do something like that? I still feel angry about the whole thing, and I know she is too, but I wouldn't go out of my way just to humiliate her
>>
>>17871034
Try again. This time will (must) work!
Make your move.
>>
I'm done for today.
Tomorrow, I will return.

Around 11:00 - UTC/GMT +2 hours
>>
>>17870708
last question if you allow sir.
Tomorrow I go to some fest and there will be plenty girls.
what are the cards telling you whats going to happen tomorrow. A new start? A new special contact? Trouble?
>>
>>17871049
>>17871060

I'll think about it but I really doubt she will be willing to even talk.

Thanks a lot for your time and patience, have a good day anon! :)
>>
>>17871075
Ok you are last time, since you are cute with your question.

I see much fun for you, and you will be focus of attention.

Good luck to you!
>>
>>17871081
You don't understand.
This must happen, find a way.

Meet your friend first.

But at the end ... you own your life. Do what you want.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17870708
will i ever have a family??
>>
>>17871097
No, i'm sorry, It seems that i didn't understand, I thought it would be the best to keep some distance because it seemed irrelevant.

Why it "must" happen?
>>
>>17871084
Thanks mate :3
Good luck to you too!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.