[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your personal /x/ "preference"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: cl6ouUj.png (284KB, 269x363px) Image search: [Google]
cl6ouUj.png
284KB, 269x363px
Hey /x/,
Tell me a bit about yourself.
What kind of paranormal shit are you into, Horror? Existentialism? Urbex? Books/Poetry? ARGs? Magick? What kind of spooky shit do you do? Do you straight up worship spooky occult gods n shit? Literally anything you enjoy that is /x/ related tell me .
>>
Magick aficionado reporting in.
Ayys are neat too.
>>
Im a nigger
>>
Esoteric knowledge.
>>
>>17870462
But in all seriousness i dabble in everything a bit, it all started with ghosts then came spirituality, buddhism, occult, and a little bit of everything desu. Right now i could consider myself someone worthy of teaching other people. The most what i've dabbled in was probably different entities, energy manipulation and i would say my greatest achivement was meeting a hindu godess in person and going inside a dream of my friend.
>>
>>17870475
Which one?
>>
I've been delving into something I found recently that's rather interesting. It's known only as "The Realm".
This doesn't involve alternate dimensions or afterlifes or any of that. The reason it's interesting is basically details and describes albeit vaguely how our world and universe is kept in existence by a hidden space that is literally the pillars of consciousness.
It's probably all bullshit but there's some interesting shit involved in it.
>>
>>17870479
Radha, the godess of knowledge, good luck and love.
>>
>>17870454
chaos wizard reporting in
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 570x379px
I love deep sea/underwater spooks. I dive a lot and I actually work for an ROV company so I go offshore and get to see feeds of the ROV underwater and see some creepy deep sea life.

I also do some cave diving, planning on going to pic related next.
>>
>>17870454
Magick

Meme Magick
>>
>>17870483
She sounds nice.
>>
I dont even know, i dont know why i come here anymore, i just float around reading abit of this and abit of that, certain youtube vids spooked me out alot when i first saw them, but theyve been around for years now, and theres rarely a decent new spooky yt vid, and ive never been into occult or magic, i also used to enjoy aliens but its all the same discussions too, same with all innawood type creepy pastas, idk.
>>
>>17870475
i want a nigger mentor

you got skype?
>>
File: HAL_9000.jpg (97KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HAL_9000.jpg
97KB, 1600x900px
>>17870454
I'm into sci-fi horror so everything from Doctor Frankenstein to killer AIs.

When I was a young kid, my family was extremely religious. My parents told me that Jesus was going to do the whole second coming thing within my lifetime. My dad is a scientist, though, so I also grew up loving science and math. I completely bought into the entire philosophy, read the bible front to back (multiple versions), and spoke to God in my head nearly all the time.

However, as I got older (around 14) I realized that they had told me things that no one actually knew for certain. Needless to say, I was kind of upset. I started researching other religions: Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Wicca, mostly. I got really into the new age community for a while, trying to develop psychic abilities and perform magic. When those things proved to be fiction, I settled on Agnosticism and moved on to reading a lot of horror, sci-fi and mythology.
>>
I'm really into ghosts and spirits and shit. Not that I had any experiences with the other side, but I just find the topic so fascinating. It's more of an escape from an otherwise dull and predictable world that follows all the rules of physics.
>>
>>17870454
I like a little of everything, I write a little horror too. Read allot as well.
>>
File: 1464031665420.jpg (74KB, 620x981px) Image search: [Google]
1464031665420.jpg
74KB, 620x981px
Im interested in the unknown, things that are reasonable and plausible yet mysterious and mostly undocumented.

Ancient architecture and masonry, lost civilizations, mysterious cults, odd tribes... things held secret by the watery abyss of the sea, deep caves, inhospitable tundras, and thick impenetrable jungles.

I know there's much more to this earth than the common narrative describes, there's so many things that have simply been lost to time or will never be known for sure.

I remember a couple months back there was a string of really good threads about ancient tunnels, lost siberian kingdoms, etc. Shit gave me a mental boner for weeks.

That being said I absolutely hate stuff like aliens, muh ghosts, tulpas and shit.
>>
>>17870454
Reality is a simulation. Even scientists start claiming that more and more.
Good news is you are eternal. And thats tight. You can do sooo many different things. Right now youre doing the human thing to learn some things so you can become more like god
>>
File: 1466048021544.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466048021544.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>17870977
>Even scientists start claiming that more and more
>>
>>17870964
>ghosts
ghosts are cool man okay
>>
I'm working on a personal philosophy and I've started investigating occultism and its place in history as religion, taboo, and the conflicts it presents to a positivist empirical epistemology, which as both a scientist and a critical thinker I'm moving towards rejecting. I'm exploring the relationship between ritual and aesthetic in personal narrative structure, and what it means to invoke that which lies outside discursive bounds of given sociolinguistic means of constructing worldviews.

It's kind of an abstract type of magic. I like sigils though.
>>
>>17870982
Its true. Simulation hypothisis has some big physics professors claiming it because all those implications of modern science point strongly into that direction. Some people cant just ignore all of this just because of their unjustified personal beliefs in a materialistic universe. Btw even einstein said 90 years ago that reality is merely an illusion and this man was a real genius who understood physics and math like a robot.
>>
>>17870454
Magick, summoning, conjuring, tulpas, thoughtforms, spooky shit, lovecraft, and other related cool shit.
>>
>>17870454

I'm here to read people's irl spoops, mostly. I'd be here for things like magic and stuff, but a lot of what gets talked about here is pretty shaky when it comes to theory, and I've never wanted to be one of those people who corrects others in how they magic, you know? They'll either find something that works for them or doesn't, but very little of the usual topics appeal to my personal style.

Conspiracies are fun, though you've gotta take everything with a grain of salt, do your research

Seeing how people interact when they can talk about this stuff without fear of their identity getting dragged into it all is very interesting, too. People are more likely to ask questions.

Well. Sometimes

>muh shills/disinfo
>muh conspiratards/schizos
>>
Bump because I think this is a cool thread and I'm bored
>>
>>17870454
Paranormal shitposting
>>
>>17871575
this basically.
also inspiration. I love coming to /x/ and seeing what all-sorts are thinking.
from alien-believers to demonologists to spooped out crazies, there's always some interesting information to be gleaned
>>
lucid dreaming, lesser magick like sigils,
>>
>>17870454
Well, in my case I started to study about paranormal topics from its root, in different mythologies that have been. It's really interesting how such ideas and stories have been with us since the beginning of civilization.

Regardless of whether these stories about gods and monsters are true or not, it is certainly very entrenido be to investigate the different types of beings who have shared the Earth with us XD.

By the way / x /, recommend me any Internet page to talk about all kinds of paranormal?
>>
>>17870454
Cryptids
Aliums
Fortean Phenomena
Lost Worlds (Atlantis, etc)
Hollow Earth
Psychic Stuff
>>
>>17870454
Mainly qigong (any type) and energy/paranormal healing.
I love /phg/, sadly I can't contribute yet.

But I find anything that is paranormal and not too dark interesting, for instance meditation, lucid dreaming, tulpas and divination.
>>
File: Bhairava6.jpg (17KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava6.jpg
17KB, 230x346px
>>17870454
Existentialism
Study my religion that would seem like Satanism times a 1000 to a Christian.
Bhairava, Christians would consider it spooky. They worship a Jewish hippy who says when hit turn the other cheek and let them hit that too. The myth of the god Bhairava is he cut off the head of the god that created this universe for claiming to be the highest god. Basically in the myth Shiva manifested the highest version of himself the unstoppable wrathful deity Bhairava to cut the head off of the god of this universe.
>>
>>17870454
Nope stories, the more they sound like something that could have happened the more I like them. Ghost's stuff, got interested on them since my ex claimed to be a medium; and demonic possesion stuff since I came from a very religious family. I love reading about historical mysteries, weird sickness or any stuff that science can't explain yet.
I like vampire stuff a lot too, but sadly most vampire related threads are shit.
>>
>>17870454
I like reading stuff about conspiracy theories and the ayylmaos. Cryptids and sometimes ghosts are neat topics, too.
>>
File: alchemy.jpg (189KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
189KB, 640x616px
alchemy
>>
>>17874413
You know not of what you speak.
>>
I like almost everything except bottom of the barrel conspiracy theories (Sandy Hook, flat earth, etc) and self promotion jackasses that post the same threads over and over again that no one gives a shit about (right now the humonculous one is a recurring one).

Ayy lmaos don't interest me that much either, though I think they probably exist.
>>
>>17870524
Sounds like my story, minus the attempting magic bit. I never really had a connection to the guy in the sky, but people kept assuring me "oh he's there and he's listening". If I needed someone to listen, then I would call up one of my actual friends or a therapist.
>>
I like horror movies/games, all types of mysteries based on /x/ related things, cryptozoology, The /x/ discussions on present events. Speculation here is more out of the box.
>>
>>17870454
My family has an odd relationship with the paranormal.

For one, my grandma used to live in a huge building that used to be a rural hospital, and she was able to command a specific entity that lived in the guest room.

Then, there's this guy that used to live next to my grandma's house we called Cocksucker (no ,really). We all used to think he was just a homeless perv that flashed my mom and her sisters, and threw stones at the males of the house, but one night he snuck into their house and burned a chicken alive while screaming nonsensical shit. The next day, grandpa and my uncles went looking for the guy , and only found a pile of clothes. He had sprayed all over his walls "The 24th will be worse". This refers to a local legend that says a baby said this just as he came out of his mother's womb, and inmediately died. Cocksucker hasn't been seen since.

And then there's me. I've posted here about this before, but there's a certain feminine entity in my home that locks the door for me when I forget to do so and does small things around the house.

Will elaborate on any of those if necessary.
>>
I practice low magic and undertake original research and experiments. I also practice divination.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.