[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natal chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 17

File: 29oct1995 746pm.jpg (66KB, 571x645px) Image search: [Google]
29oct1995 746pm.jpg
66KB, 571x645px
Could someone tell me what my natal chart says about me please?
>>
>>17869891

By nature you're someone very protective, maybe even jealous. Humilliations are something you can't stand at all, and when people do bad stuff at you, you tend to think in revenge.
In love, you're someone sensible, loyal and trusting. You will try to overcome those problems or differences between you and your lover. Also, you'll be very protective of your lover, whoever touches him/her is in danger. You'll end up being very good.
Socially, I can remark how you have sudden mood changes, those close to you can also say it.
You think that every religion or metaphysical path is "just okay". Everyone of them seems good to you, but the metaphysics doesn't appeal to you much.
Your self-esteem is kinda twisted. When alone, you tend to judge yourself hard; so in order to be proud of you, you try to have a close group of friends, who will accept you. AKA, in order to love yourself, you need to recieve love from your group of friends.
>>
>>17869912
Thats all pretty accurate. I'm more interested in the occult side of religions and their culture.

On that last line, I do judge myself pretty harshly, and I do derive my self-esteem from being social which conflicts with my loner nature. I don't have a close group of friends anymore so I don't go to them to help brush off the plaque on my soul.

Thanks for the reading. If you'd be so generous, could you tell me what parts of my natal chart tell you these things. I recently took an interest in deciphering them but I'm very novice.
>>
>>17869942
I'm glad to do the readings. I'm also open to talk about it with you; do you plan to get very into astrology? I'll give you my email and we will discuss it there.
I read Sun, Moon & Venus, Jupiter&house 12, Ascendant, Midheaven&houses 2 and 5.
As you can see I didn't even read some planets or houses, and there's also a lot of stuff to add into one's chart.
Also, what are your sources for learning? I've seen how the signs in the internet are poorly explained.
>>
>>17869962
You open to doing readings here? I'd like mine read if you have the time
>>
>>17869973
Sure. Send me your chart, or if you prefer, send the data and I'll calculate it.
>>
File: chart.png (36KB, 503x703px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
36KB, 503x703px
>>17869977
Cheers matey. Interested to see what you have to say
>>
>>17869984

By nature, you're someone noble and quite prideful(good meaning of prideful). You're proud of those close to you, and you tend to follow your inner code.
When we talk about feelings, well. You're kind of screwed. I'll come to this topic later on as well. In this paragraph I will state how you're actually very afraid(contrary to your nature self) to show your feelings as you're scared of what others will think of you. In a relationship, you'll seek total balance(for example, the two of you will have to give and recieve in the relationship otherwise it will be unfair).
Socially, like OP, you have sudden mood changes. However, I know you have a very deep personality, and people would be surprised to know how deep you actually are.
Your self esteem, like OP, is tied to others. By yourself, you judge yourself harshly. So in other to accept yourself, you seek to recieve love from others, specially from your friends.
Back to feelings. When talking or writing I know how you have a tendency to censor yourself. You're very picky on what you tell to others, as again, you're scared of what others will think of you, so you try to hide yourself.
But actually, you have a big heart. Even when taking actions you need other's support, or fears will invade you.
I can also tell how, like OP again, the metaphysics doesn't appeal to you much(lol you two have the same houses).
>>
>>17869977
Hey! I'd really like a reading...would you do one for me please? Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17870008
Okay. Post here your natal chart, or send me the data to calculate it myself. As you prefer.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 736x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 736x739px
>>17870011

Thank you so so much that's really kind of you. :D
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 750x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 750x593px
>>17870014
>>
>>17869962
>what are your sources for learning
nothing esoteric just been looking at my first hits on google and youtube vids
Like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jozMjlsxmI
He has some simplified guides in his description that I've been using.

Do you have any recommended reading? I don't really intend on going really deep with this. Just enough to be able to read mine and other people's charts.

Also I don't know how to interpret degrees and minutes.
>>
>>17870014
Don't worry, you even gave me important parts such as Lilith and Chiron! Nice!!

By nature, you're someone impulsive, and maybe even stubborn. In the end, you're only someone who wants to learn, even from your mistakes.
In love, oh boy, you're good. You're always open to show your feelings, in a very direct way. New experiences or adventures with your loved one is always a good thing for you. I can see how you always seek to maintain the relationship alive.
A little advice here, I can see how you tend to supress your love. Don't do it, don't be afraids of letting others know you're in love, for you'll be a very good lover.
Socially, you're very trusting and caring. What can I say? You're always reliable and the way you can empathize is amazing. I can tell how you trust others, and others trust you.
Your self-esteem tends to be high. Your physical image, your freedom and acceptance from others influence you here, but I don't think you have many problems.
If we speak of metaphysics or philosophy, you're very rational. What you can't seem to understand, you tend to say it's wrong.
By your Mars retrograde, however, I can tell how you have a tendency to boicot your own actions or decissions. It's normal for you to start a project, and then stop it after a while for no apparent reason. You have difficulties to manifest your will.
It's hard for you to close wounds and forget bad stuff. Rancor? I don't think so, I think bad stuff done by others affect you way more than it should, so the wounds are difficult to close. However, a little gift always help you to forget bad experiences.
>>
File: natal chart.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.gif
64KB, 670x471px
I'd like a reading too, Anon-san, if you're still up for it. Thank you.
>>
>>17870025
I got into it by reading a book, but it was in Spanish and I don't know if it's available in English, it was called "ABC of Astrology".
I'm open to teach you some basic stuff if you know, but a proper reading needs some knowledge.
>>
File: natalchart.png (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
36KB, 480x640px
>>17870034
anon-san, would you give me a reading too? Thanks in advance
>>
Cool man;; good read. thanks again
>>
>>17870045
->
>>17869996
>>
>>17870028
I'm still up for it, and you're welcome!
Also bru this chart is..... well, let's start with it.

By nature you're someone very caring towards others, and in exchange, you expect others to be caring and loving towards you.
You can't blame yourself, you just have a veeery big heart. Emotions are an extremly big part of you. Both your true self and your heart seeks for other's love and warmth. There's no way for you to escape it, and actually, when others discriminate or don't give you warmth, extreme sadness comes to you.
Socially, you have built yourself a shell. Others will think you do stuff easily, you're always calmed and happy,.. But this is nothing more than a shell, a shell not even you like. There's a very deep person hiding behind a small shell.
I'd say you don't have much self-esteem. Actually, there are times you accept yourself and times you don't. The very big factor here is having a close group of friends who can give you the acceptance you don't have by nature.
Relationships are maybe a little bit idealized for you. They offer you a close partner who will give you love. So, as a lover, you'll always be proud of your mate, thinking of him/her as almost perfect.
You actually can help a lot of people in their bad times, but ironically you can't help yourself. Not only this, you don't even allow others to help you! The shell I've mentioned before also serves you to cover your heart; you'll rarely let your emotions show themselves as you're afraid of what others may think; same as how you'll rarely let others see your internal wounds, you're afraid others will think you're very weak.

Bru. I don't know what kind of advice I can give you. Open yourself a little more, specially towards your close friends.
>>
File: 1241241.gif (61KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
1241241.gif
61KB, 670x471px
>all this normie charts
>not having powerful t-square and afflicted moon
>>
>>17870067
Ah. Wow. That's scarily accurate. Amazing how you can get that from just that chart... Thank you so much, Anon-san.

>you'll rarely let your emotions show themselves as you're afraid of what others may think

This is true, but also, I don't really know how? I know there's more potential for me to be happy if I open up more, but I don't even really know where to begin at this point. Actually, the answer is probably a simple "just do it." It's simple, but too frightening to dive into, so it seems impossible.

Again, thanks so much. That was a really interesting read.
>>
>>17870034
Thanks, for starters could you tell me a general way for reading minutes and degrees. Also is that the only book you've read.Because you're reading was pinpoint and I'd like to emulate that.

Also, would you mind giving me your email encase I have questions? That would be a big help
>>
>>17870043
Does this site show retrograde planets? I don't think it does, it actually seems a little simple. Anways,

By nature you're someone rational, insecure and very changing. You're sociable, but sudden mood changes, or insecurities when taking actions are a common thing in you.
In love, you respect each other's freedom, but you're open to show your feelings whenever. Adventures with your loved one is always a good thing to you. However, you'll also demand a certain ammount of closeness and love from your partner. Without affection, a relationships die in your eyes.
Socially, you're quitre prideful. You express your affection towards others by mocking them, maybe some people will see it as bad, but you're only jocking.
Your self-esteem tends to be always good. Lack of self-love is uncommon to you. However a social group always boosts this.
ALSO; I can see how deep inside, you have the feeling you're not good enough to recieve love from others(love, as in romantical love). Why is this? Why do you think you're not good enough?
>>
>>17870096
Scary, huh?
Don't worry. If you read other charts interpretations here you may think they're normal people. But they didn't give me enough signs to continue though.
Only a 1% of the people have no problems at all and are always happy. The normal thing is to be rotten inside, that's why we are social animals, that's why we get closer to other, this is what being human means.
Your path in life is to learn how to get closer to others and take your armour off. Start talking to very close people about it, and don't rush it.

>>17870101
My email is [email protected]
Hit me up there, it will be easier than talking here.
And yes, it's the only book I read. I've been researching astrology for some months with a friend, so both of us came up with a lot of knowledge.
>>
>>17870089
Hahaha, normies don't use proper sites such as astrodienst. Hit them with the stars!

By nature I can tell how you're a simple guy. You're trusting, sensible and caring; "the normal stuff". You try to overcome problems, and easily do so.
In love, you respect each others freedom, adventures with your lovers or just new experiences keep the flame alive to you. But you're also very protective, whoever touches your lover is in danger. Be aware as you also may feel some jealousness.
Also, I have the feeling you tend to be in power in relationships...
Socially, well. You use your head a lot, you judge people(not in a bad way). You surround yourself with those people you think they're worthy enough. You're actually sociable, but you know not everyone can get close to you.
Your self-esteem is kind of screwed. You're afraid of showing your true self to others, but in the end you seek others acceptance! This paradox results in an internal conflict; you don't love yourself much, so you try to compare your virtues to others as in an attempt to accept yourself.
Congratulations in having no retrograde planets btw.
You have to learn to trust other's more by the way, specially when your emotions are involved. When you're opening yourself, or when you're recieving love from others, a fear triggers and tells you it might not be sincere! As you've said, your Moon is afflicted.
You also have quite a problem in life, don't you? You have the feeling your environment is suffocating you, it doesn't let you bloom or be happy. Depression might be common to you. You feel like a spectator, watching the world move all alone, with no one to accompany you.
>>
I'm stopping reading right now. Have a good day you all, ask me anything and I'll try to answer you all. But I won't read more charts for today
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>17870116
>you have the feeling you're not good enough to recieve love from others
that cuts too deep anon-san
it's a pretty accurate reading anyways. I've got a more complete chart if you want to meddle with it, will post in a bit
>>
>>17870178
Right now I'm about to have my lunch, so I'll be a while away. Send it to my email if you want, you'll find it some posts up. We'll be able to talk about it better there
>>
>>17870191

Forgot tripcode but still me
>>
>>17870147
Thanks anon.

>In love, you respect each others freedom, adventures with your lovers or just new experiences keep the flame alive to you. But you're also very protective, whoever touches your lover is in danger. Be aware as you also may feel some jealousness.
>Also, I have the feeling you tend to be in power in relationships...

Hard to say, I've never been in relationship.

>This paradox results in an internal conflict; you don't love yourself much, so you try to compare your virtues to others as in an attempt to accept yourself.
It's more like I'm aware of my imperfections and try to strengthen myself.

>Congratulations in having no retrograde planets btw.
I'm more into Vedic astrology, and in that system retrograde planet is strong(for good or bad, it just means its significance is more present in life )

>You feel like a spectator, watching the world move all alone, with no one to accompany you.
It was a pain in childhood but after time I started to appreciate loneliness, comparing my comfy basement dweller life with other's people drama gives me sense of security and peace of mind.
>>
File: NatCha.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
NatCha.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>17869977
Could you read mine?
>>
>>17870121
Hi, its OP again. In case you're still lurking in this thread. Could you give me the scoop on how to read degrees and how planets interact..
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 480x640px
Just gonna throw this out there. Would really appreciate a reading as the last time did this it really made me look at myself a lot differently. Curious if there's more to reflect on.

Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_20160701_190000.jpg (146KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_190000.jpg
146KB, 521x509px
Hi!
>>
File: 8fgh8976h78.png (12KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
8fgh8976h78.png
12KB, 450x338px
I'm curios. Does this says something of my future personality ? I'm a kind of stressed since 1 month and questioning many things of my personality ...
>>
File: true.jpg (169KB, 524x479px) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
169KB, 524x479px
can someone please read
>>
hi. interested in one's observation
>>
How do I get a chart?
>>
File: natal chart.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>
>>17874966
Google natal chart. first result.
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>17875009
Got dat one, if anyone can analyze
>>
File: graphic.png (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
37KB, 480x640px
Anything interesting with mine?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.