[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Aliens have feelings and souls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: anal probation.jpg (47KB, 615x695px) Image search: [Google]
anal probation.jpg
47KB, 615x695px
Do Aliens have feelings and souls?
>>
Sometimes.
>>
File: 1367751754512.png (182KB, 284x275px) Image search: [Google]
1367751754512.png
182KB, 284x275px
Preposterous.
>>
They look like wojaks there
So I assume they have feels
Souls idk, maybe consider them /robots/.
>>
Gonna need a Wojack edit of that image
>>
I believe they do. Saw an alien once hiding in a shed behind our house. She had an offspring with her and was dirty. Called the police and they dragged her wailing and crying in their unintelligible alien language. So yes I believe they have feelings don't know about souls though.
>>
File: Elijot.jpg (30KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
Elijot.jpg
30KB, 360x433px
>>17869953
Fuck it took me a while.
>>
>>17868923
Yes, but the "Grey" are just androids designed to look like us to ease contact. Aliens dont want to spend hundreds of years with interstellar travel personally and dont known that humanoid figures that arent human scare us.
>>
>>17868923
yes but not for us
>>
File: mudd2.png (92KB, 281x299px) Image search: [Google]
mudd2.png
92KB, 281x299px
>>17868923
The concept of "soul" is illogical.
>>
>>17868923
If they're anything like us, i.e. conscious beings, then yes.
>>
>>17868923
When a man kills an insect, does he show emotions?
>>
>>17868923
Everything that is alive and conscious of its existence has a soul or is a soul in the works, kinda of when humans make a 'imaginary' friend.

>>17873073
I do, most don't. Some say that not killing an insect means you are weak and others might say you have little compassion if you do kill it. But in the end yes a person does show emotion towards when the person either kills or helps/saves the insect. Killing it means that you don't think its worth your time or its a disgusting creature but its still an emotion, same goes with saving it, you feel sympathy for it.

>>17869972
If that's the case with these 'Greys' than they are kept in the dark. However there are many variations of what these things are. However my point still stands that they have a soul but they have lost their will for so long they feel that they no longer have one.
>>
>>17868923
They aren't God fearing Christians so no, they don't have a soul.
>>
>>17873073

/thread
>>
>>17873482
>I do, most don't. Some say that not killing an insect means you are weak and others might say you have little compassion if you do kill it. But in the end yes a person does show emotion towards when the person either kills or helps/saves the insect. Killing it means that you don't think its worth your time or its a disgusting creature but its still an emotion, same goes with saving it, you feel sympathy for it.
Not to mention that comparing humans to insects is stupid in the first place, because they're not conscious or intelligent like we are. Aliens having space travel and stuff doesn't mean their transcendentally superior, just that they've been around longer and had more time to develop things. And if they're that technologically advanced, they're probably also socially/spiritually advanced, and would have respect for "lesser" beings regardless. It's funny how the "humans are shit" crowd also talk about how aliens would annihilate us without mercy because they would see us the way we see ants, not realizing that they're projecting the supposed shittiness of humans onto what are supposed to be superior beings. If aliens would do that shit, then they're just us with bigger guns. If they really were superior, they would respect us despite our flaws.
>>
>>17874472
>mean their transcendentally superior
*they're
>>
>>17874472
>they're not conscious or intelligent like we are.
Yeah, those are the words of a really self aware being if I ever I heard them.
>>
>>17874550
If you think I'm wrong about insects and that they're more conscious and intelligent than we realize, I'd be willing to entertain that notion. If you're just going to shit on humans, then I don't care.
>>
>>17874593
Every individual's different, bruh. It's that "all humans are x" and "all insects are y" mentality that sets you on a lower consciousness level. Specifically because it takes higher consciousness to distinguish between more specific groupings, but it takes lower consciousness to vaguely group members of a group and apply sweeping generalities to them all.
>>
>>17869953
kek
>>
>>17874472
Why did you classify me as the "Humans are shit" crowd? I never said anything about how aliens would destroy us. Also I see some contradictions in your writing, realize that the example with ants and humans and human and Aliens are essentially the same and yes they are more physically and spiritually more advanced than us.

>>17874593
We never 'shot posted' anything against humans, or at least I didn't. Who knows in the end, the ants seem to work under certain laws they created and work together so it could be possible that those little insects might know something we don't

>>17874685
This is true. Another piece of advice is that one should see potential in all things and if you feel like you need to be of service to a group or even one individual than do so, if you see they have potential or flaws have them overcome these barriers . Remember that a humans greatest ability is leadership and the ability to move people's hearts in the right or wrong direction. You see people have done this in the past but have dragged down this earth into the ground.
>>
>>17875183
>shot posted

Shitposted*
>>
>>17869972
this is the best theory on the allens.

Why send living scouts when you can send drones.... fuuuuck
they're bipedal mars rovers
>>
do we, patrick?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.