[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ghost hunting / paranormal reality shows that are worth a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: erev1208paranormal06.jpg (3MB, 3456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
erev1208paranormal06.jpg
3MB, 3456x2592px
Any ghost hunting / paranormal reality shows that are worth a damn?
I've probably seen what you'd recommend, but recommend it anyway.
>>
Why don't you tell /x/ all the shows you've seen and what you think of them, that way a more educated suggestion can be made.
>>
>>17868673

It'd be easier to tell you what I haven't seen. Which I couldn't tell you because if I havent seen it I haven't heard of it. Grew up and started on Sightings, haven't stopped since.
>>
>>17868663
i know one channel in youtube, but is in spanish and full of faggots
>>
>>17868739
dross rotzank? never look at the comments its a shitfest down there since he became famous
>>
>>17868834
It's so fucking cancerous, don't go near that shithole. I used to watch him around 4 years ago and he was the fucking best, the illest, the cream. Then after a halloween he didn't stopped, he just kept going with the "scary" stuff. Now it's downright retarded and his fanbase is the worst fucking thing. What a shame
>>
File: Good Vibrations.gif (930KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
Good Vibrations.gif
930KB, 245x170px
Honestly, I would recommend Ghost Adventures from the Travel Channel. They go all over the world and the hosts are actually pretty funny and cool. Some of the shit they find is pretty spooky, but most of it and their reactions are fake as fuck. Still interesting though, 7/10. Pic related
>>
Everybody knows that the best paranormal show was Destination Truth. RIP the gang, Josh ditched their asses for that sweet Travel Channel money.
>>
>>17869215
There's no way he hasn't heard of GA. But that's definitely one of the best shows out there right now. Kinda wish they go to The Domes again. Episode was cash
>>
File: image.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
Here watch my ghost shows.
https://youtu.be/1uwVzF_ZlkQ

https://youtu.be/iSRj-QEDnyY

I intend to post more but anyway I only have two right now.
These places are genuinely haunted.

Ghost Adventures did the Bonnie Springs Ranch also. But they didn't enter the wax museum by themselves like I did , it was spooky.

I believe I was the first to make a ghost hunt video at Rhyolite.
>>
>>17868663
Livescifi on YouTube uploads their love streams of spooks, nothing much really happens but it's like an audio book. I'll put it on in the background when playing games and in a spooky mood
>>
>>17871982
Woo autocorrect recognised YouTube but not livestream
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.