[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you afraid of death, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 41

File: 1467240566036.jpg (29KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467240566036.jpg
29KB, 385x500px
Are you afraid of death, /x/?
>>
>>17868560
If I think hard enough about it I'm terrified, but on a superficial level it seems like the only way to truly obtain peace.
>>
My own? No. The deaths of those I care about? Scared shitless.
>>
>>17868560
Are you afraid of facing everything you've put to the back of your mind in life?

Because I can see how the fear could build up.
>>
>>17868560
No, I welcome it.
>>
>>17868560
Yes and no. All my family is pretty much dead. Only have my spouse and kids and I am scared of leaving them. My parents died when I was young and so did everyone else. I don't want to put my kids threw what I did.
>>
After all the acid trips I've had I don't really fear anything \_(ツ)_/¯
It's gonna happen sometime anyways who gives a fuck
>>
File: its going up yer ass mate.jpg (46KB, 655x275px) Image search: [Google]
its going up yer ass mate.jpg
46KB, 655x275px
>>17868560
Do you fear death Mr.Op?
>>
I don't fear death at all. It's what is gonna lead to it that scares the shit outta me.
>>
I'm in peace with death in terms of "this will (and have to some already) happen to everyone, there's no way out of it".
But when I think about life in less selfish ways, the thought of dying young and not having used my life to benefit others, this makes me sad...
Also, this
>>17868649
>>
>>17868649
Fucking this.
>>
Yes, but if I became focused on it I couldn't deal with life.
>>
I was. But in the last 18 months my fiancee and our daughter have died. After we lost our daughter, we came to terms very quickly with the prospect of our own deaths and, for a time, we intended to commit suicide together. Of course, I never was able to come to terms with the idea of her dying without me but four months after we lost our baby girl, the girl I love was killed in a car accident.

I couldn't give a straight answer as to how I've managed to stay alive this long. It isn't something I'm particularly proud of or that means much. Each night contains the possibility that I'll end up killing myself and if I had to bet or guess, it's probably not likely that I'll make it through the year.

But no, I don't fear death anymore. I wouldn't say I welcome it, but it's going to happen sooner rather than later and nonexistence can not be a worse (or better, but whatever) thing than a life spent grieving for your child and head over heels in love with a dead girl.
>>
I'm not afraid anymore, I've lived happily the last years. I'm just afraid of what will happen to my family and how they'll handle it.
>>
>>17868698
*tips fedora*
>>
File: spook.jpg (690KB, 999x1333px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
690KB, 999x1333px
>>17868560
no. its a part of living, of existing, it will come, eventually, to everyone, and everything. you shouldn't fear it, you should just be aware of it.
>>
File: Chrona.jpg (31KB, 779x577px) Image search: [Google]
Chrona.jpg
31KB, 779x577px
>>17869255
But sometimes my awareness gives me emotions.
>>
File: file.jpg (88KB, 362x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
88KB, 362x600px
As long as my death isn't long and painful, I don't care.

Wasting away in a hospital bed or exposed to nerve gas? No thanks. Swift decapitation? Sure.
>>
>>17869294
Holy shit that comic is making me laugh way too hard.
>>
>>17869307
It's like if an anti-joke could mate with a pun and have a miscarriage.
>>
>>17868560

Not at all.
I wish I could kill myself but family would be upset.
It sucks since I have to live and work and deal with drudgery when I would much rather just not exist.
Life could be worse though. But I would prefer no life.
>>
I am afraid of the demiurge and this satanic wordl
>>
>>17868560
I'm willing to die, but I'm not going to do anything to get there faster.
>>
File: 1467005902188.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467005902188.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>>17869726
>you
>>
>>17868560
I fear the eternal nothingness of oblivion after only a fleeting taste of color and light, yes.
>>
>>17869413
>>17869774

Are you me?
>>
>>17869108
Stay well, anon.
>>
>>17868560
Probably, yes. I like existing. Even if it would be painful, I would cling to life. I would never have someone "pull the plug" on me, and it would be very hard for me to do it for someone else. I cannot grasp the concept of non-existence, henceforth I would not welcome it.

However if I became retarded or otherwise lose what I believe to be myself, I would have others put me down. It would be a mockery of what I used to be and a burden to everyone who knew me.
>>
>>17869994
Well if you went retarded you probably wouldn't even remember wanting to die with dignity unless you've told your close family about it.
>>
>>17870139
I did tell.
>>
>>17868648
Something of note is that if the death is unexpected, then you aren't going to be afraid of it because you simply aren't aware. The second you add a time limit though, large or small, that's when you run into exponential fear. I'm sure if anyone in this thread got shot in the stomach, they would go into shock just as quickly as everybody else. 5 minutes will feel like an eternity.
>>
>>17868560
No. I've accepted death as a part of the human experience, there's nothing to truly gain by dwelling on it.
I am however very curious of what lies beyond death. I believe non-existence lies beyond it, but if it's anything else, I wouldn't be opposed necessarily. There's something tranquil about dying and being at peace with the universe. "At peace" Assuming there is some sort of cosmic constant with human consciousness. If we really are just any other animal on the cosmic level with no intrinsic value to our consciousness on a universal level, then I suppose being at peace objectively doesn't matter after death, we'll just disappear.
That said, I'll retain my belief of being at peace universally when I die. Perhaps even being in a peaceful communion with all the other minds of people who have come before me on some universal level.

Be well, anons.
>>
More than simply death, I am afraid of the bad karma/energy that leaks out to the next life from lifetime to lifetime.
>>
>>17869108
I really hope you can manage to feel good again. I can't imagine being in your position. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17869125
This.
:(
>>
>>17868560

I'm afraid of life..
>>
>>17869269
And you will deal with it. Whether you deal with it destructively by getting passed out drunk, or by meditating on the feelings, you will still be dealing with them. You'll be living life.

Life is not meant to be easy, you're simply meant to overcome each obstacle as it comes along. However, this is not to say that life cannot be wonderful. Accept and a brace that life is filled with suffering and you will be set free. Next time you feel dread or hopeless, remind yourself that every single other person on the face of this world is playing the same convoluted game that you are.
>>
>>17868722
what exactly has the acid done to you? i'm an acid dealer and i trip usually when i end up bored with nothing to do but also after some alcohol, that's what pushes me to pop one. i sell quite a bit of it and it's good stuff from the deep webs but i have been far more disconnected from reality than ever. what will happen if i keep doing it? it's come to the point where it's not much fun any more, just extremely dissociating
>>
>>17869986
>>17870252

Without trying to sound melodramatic, thank you to both of you. Unfortunately one of the important things that I lack is a family who is willing to be supportive or understanding, so even the simplest kind words are extraordinarily rare. That takes a heavy toll. Love to both of you.
>>
I want to die as soon as possible. I wish I could die right now, I am not afraid of death even slightly. There's nothing after death, it is all a eternal dreamless sleep, which I love.
>>
>>17869994
Even if you became retarded, you would get even more attention from other people. A trying soul will be trying wherever you put them or whatever you do to them.

If they don't fear you then you are running out of options for controlling them.
The only thing which can hold them back from doing something mad is their choice. Never try to circumvent choice, the only way to counter it is to have none yourself!!!
>>
>>17868560
nah senpai
desu kill me now
no work no bills no bitching
nothing
omg plz kill me
>>
Haha I'm in therapy for it, it's super chronic and I will have legit breakdowns if I think about it too hard. Been like this since I was 12
>>
I'm indifferent to it.
>>
I'm not afraid of death. Dying however, I am not looking forward to. And I worry for my family after I'm gone.
>>
>>17869061
Word
>>
>>17868649
I'm afraid of both.
>>
File: 1337126446003.png (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1337126446003.png
43KB, 300x300px
>>17868560
I am worried that I will never be able to use a computer when I am on the other side.
The horrors of not being able to use the computer and looking at your waifu/husbando and no video games.
>>
>>17868560
To him who in the love of Nature holds
Communion with her visible forms, she speaks
A various language; for his gayer hours
She has a voice of gladness, and a smile
And eloquence of beauty, and she glides
Into his darker musings, with a mild
And healing sympathy, that steals away
Their sharpness, ere he is aware. When thoughts
Of the last bitter hour come like a blight
Over thy spirit, and sad images
Of the stern agony, and shroud, and pall,
And breathless darkness, and the narrow house,
Make thee to shudder, and grow sick at heart;—
Go forth, under the open sky, and list
To Nature’s teachings, while from all around—
Earth and her waters, and the depths of air—
Comes a still voice—
>>
>>17871807
Yet a few days, and thee
The all-beholding sun shall see no more
In all his course; nor yet in the cold ground,
Where thy pale form was laid, with many tears,
Nor in the embrace of ocean, shall exist
Thy image. Earth, that nourished thee, shall claim
Thy growth, to be resolved to earth again,
And, lost each human trace, surrendering up
Thine individual being, shalt thou go
To mix for ever with the elements,
To be a brother to the insensible rock
And to the sluggish clod, which the rude swain
Turns with his share, and treads upon. The oak
Shall send his roots abroad, and pierce thy mould.
>>
>>17871808
Yet not to thine eternal resting-place
Shalt thou retire alone, nor couldst thou wish
Couch more magnificent. Thou shalt lie down
With patriarchs of the infant world—with kings,
The powerful of the earth—the wise, the good,
Fair forms, and hoary seers of ages past,
All in one mighty sepulchre. The hills
Rock-ribbed and ancient as the sun,—the vales
Stretching in pensive quietness between;
The venerable woods—rivers that move
In majesty, and the complaining brooks
That make the meadows green; and, poured round all,
Old Ocean’s gray and melancholy waste,—
Are but the solemn decorations all
Of the great tomb of man. The golden sun,
The planets, all the infinite host of heaven,
Are shining on the sad abodes of death,
Through the still lapse of ages. All that tread
The globe are but a handful to the tribes
That slumber in its bosom.—Take the wings
Of morning, pierce the Barcan wilderness,
Or lose thyself in the continuous woods
Where rolls the Oregon, and hears no sound,
Save his own dashings—yet the dead are there:
>>
>>17871814
And millions in those solitudes, since first
The flight of years began, have laid them down
In their last sleep—the dead reign there alone.
So shalt thou rest, and what if thou withdraw
In silence from the living, and no friend
Take note of thy departure? All that breathe
Will share thy destiny. The gay will laugh
When thou art gone, the solemn brood of care
Plod on, and each one as before will chase
His favorite phantom; yet all these shall leave
Their mirth and their employments, and shall come
And make their bed with thee. As the long train
Of ages glide away, the sons of men,
The youth in life’s green spring, and he who goes
In the full strength of years, matron and maid,
The speechless babe, and the gray-headed man—
Shall one by one be gathered to thy side,
By those, who in their turn shall follow them.
>>
>>17868560

This picture always reminds me of the show Undergrads.
>>
>>17871817
So live, that when thy summons comes to join
The innumerable caravan, which moves
To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
His chamber in the silent halls of death,
Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave,
Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

Thanatopsis
William Cullen Bryant
>>
>>17869108
you are stronger than me.
the world needs strong men around.
>>
this thread is faggots trying to act philosophical
>>
>>17869108
>>17870580
I can't imagine the pain you've been through but stick with it, if not for yourself then for them. Take up a hobby or get involved with something to, as sad as it may sound, give your life a bit more meaning whilst you heal emotionally. You say you lack a supportive family, this is exactly the kind of thing they'd say to you. You're extremely brave and you know the family you've lost would want you to live on.
>>
File: buttlums.gif (1020KB, 380x185px) Image search: [Google]
buttlums.gif
1020KB, 380x185px
I am more afraid of the moment of death and the pain that may come with it rather that what's next
>>
>>17869777
keep sucking the demiurge cock then senpai
>>
File: 1426472544030.gif (20KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426472544030.gif
20KB, 543x600px
>>17868560
No, I died once for four minutes, and was revived. If it happens and you can't do anything about it, just let it come, no use in worrying about it.
>>
File: pepeeeeeee.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
pepeeeeeee.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>17869307

the "jesus fucking christ" is what gets me
>>
File: 20160701_670596334.gif (2MB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
20160701_670596334.gif
2MB, 500x264px
>>17868560
Yes and no. Yes because of the potential pain it would cause physically and the anguish it would cause my loved ones; no because while I don't know it's exact nature, I do believe in some kind of afterlife, so that should be interesting.
>>
>>17868560
Nope I look forward to it. I'm so sick of this reality and the way people are. It's like living in the ultimate creep reality of shit pigs that try to pretend their not pieces of crap. Putting on a smile spreading propaganda of being good people while ruining others lives for amusement... This place is the septic tank of reality
>>
>>17873081
Spot the 14 year old
>>
Not per se. I fear how my death would affect those close to me. (Which is why I haven't killed myself yet)

>>17868649
Also this
>>
lately I've had the thought that, holy shit, if I died now, people would look upon my life so fucking sadly

so I wanna clean it up some before I kick it
>>
I am afraid of death, only because I'm not sure which side I'll end up on.
I was in a bad relationship two years ago, and my boyfriend at the time was physically abusive. One night he snapped (I forget what he was mad about now but it was something small and unimportant) and began to choke me. I struggled and fought him and tried to breath and slowly slipped out of consciousness. I'm not sure if I was dying..but it was a feeling I've never had before so it's hard to explain, it was peace and just pure serenity. It was beautiful, I forget what I saw but it was so colorful and light and when he shook me back to I was crying not from what had just happened but because I didn't want to leave. I wanted to go back to wherever I just was.
About a year or so after that I had become increasingly depressed and decided that life wasn't worth it anymore. I took a thick extension cord and walked into the woods to hang myself. I was gone almost immediately, but this time it was different. It felt like hours when it was only minutes, it was pure fear and pain. Again, this is hard to describe it's almost a feeling past this world but it was pure fear. There was screaming and horrible darkness, I felt trapped and frozen surrounded by so much heartache. I came to with my hands clawing at my neck to breath and live.
I'm sure some will say that these were hallucinations brought on by loss of oxygen etc etc but I can't shake the feeling that I glimpsed into heaven and hell.
>>
I think I'd like to experience my own death. I think I'd feel cheated (if I had the capacity to feel, of course) if I died in my sleep. I'd like to see how it happens, to feel it. Even though it doesn't last, I just want to k n o w.

I've been depressed for years and have considered suicide, but I don't want to do that to my family. My brother, mother and father don't deserve that sort of guilt. I don't want to purposely have that effect on someone's life.
>>
File: 1349928389169.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1349928389169.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
after doing DMT 3 times, I no longer fear anything
feelsgoodman
>>
File: exasperated_german_painter.jpg (14KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
exasperated_german_painter.jpg
14KB, 500x316px
>>17869108
Jesus christ, pal.
>>
>>17868560

Not really, no. I'm afraid of pain, but not death itself.

Sometimes I worry about how if I died, I'd make my friends and family really sad, and perhaps push someone over the despair event horizon and into suicide. However, then I remember that every other time someone died in my family, they held a shitty memorial, acted like they cared for a few weeks, and then got on with their lives.

Every time a dead family member gets brought up in my family, it's to see who can out-meme eachother to prove they're the most empathetic and special-snowflakiest of all. It disgusts me.

Example:

>cousin brings up dead grandfather at family gathering
>another cousin shows off the tattoo he got to show how much he loves grandpa
>"OH YEAH, WELL CHECK OUT *MY* TATTOO, I LOVED HIM EVEN MORE"
>shitstorm ensues wherein family members get into a pissing contest to prove they loved grandpa the most when we all know they're just trying to make the conversation about themselves like the narcissistic shit stains that they are

Now that I think about it, I think death is the preferable choice. Won't have to listen to these fuckers anymore.
>>
>>17868649
Same man same
>>
>>17868560
depends on the circumstances, right now I'm pretty scared of it, but if some day I end up terminally ill, in constant agony and unable to wipe my own ass then I'd probably welcome it.
>>
I like to think that what happens after death is what you want it to be.

I want to be reborn and experience life again because this experience was miserable to say the least.

I want to relive my whole life and actually be a good one.
Doesn't have to be me that I'm reborn to, as long as I live a happy life.
>>
>>17868560
no i find it kind of intesting i'm curious about what it feels like but as i am still alive i have curosity towards other things aswell therefore making death bad thing to permit myself to do at this time.
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>17868560
>nah mane
>>
File: awesome smiley4.png (86KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley4.png
86KB, 736x736px
>>17868560
nah I hope to be murdered slowly and go to Hell; then cut off the devils head and fuck it and take his spot.
>>
>>17873763
ok
>>
Not afraid to die just afraid to stop living
>>
>>17873741
you cant feel death idiot

it's like saying you wonder what someone else feels like

death is the halt of brain activity, and since your brain is what makes you, "you", once your brain is gone, you're gone

so fed up with this board, you're all a bunch of retards, believing in gay shit like after lives and ghosts and skinwalkers

im done with all of you, fuck you all
>>
>>17868560

Death don't scare me, what really scare is to being forgoten that no one remember me.
>>
>>17868560
Very slightly. And only because I fear I won't make amends in time or something.
>>
>>17868560
lets see, no taxes,no responsibilities,no heartbreak.. Yeah death doesn't seem so bad, it's life that is terrifying. Especially when life only gets harder and more depressing, as a kid you're scared of death because it's detached from you like the thought of killing. It just doesn't register as a normal thing, then you get older and life holds you down and rapes your dreams. Living a nightmare day in and day out and a soul crushing job for a family that doesn't appreciate you. A loveless marriage, your kid's resentment.. Death seems like a motherfuckin vacation.
>>
>>17875906
>every mass shooter in history
>>
Yes.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17875790/#17875859
The death of our ability to hold a decent dialogue.
>>
I don't think it's productive to face life with death in mind or face death with life in mind.
>>
I'm afraid as fuck. It's ruining my life. It's like I have a ticking clock on the back of my head almost all the time that pressures me to do something with my life.
>>
>>17875941
...simply this...
>>
>>17875906
eventually no one will remember you because there will be no one to remember.
I fear extreme physical/emotional suffering more than death
>>
Kinda. I know I still have years to live, but I'm scared of the exact moment befire I die, the moment nothing's ahead of me.
>>
>>17869726
embrace the morningstar and you'll be fine
>>
>>17869108
Be like Job in the bible, find a new woman and make many many kids and have happiness beyond what you though possible.
>>
We must all perish..

We must all pay for our sins...
>>
No. I fear reincarnation. I don't want to live another life without being able to take the knowledge that I've gained in this life with me.

So, I hope reincarnation isn't real.
>>
>>17868649
Wow so noble :o
>>
I'm scared of the unknown more than anything. When will I die, where, how, what happens after? Those kinds of things.
>>
I have parents who own funeral homes. I witness the dead constantly.
>>
>>17868560
No, just how I die.

Will it be painful? Will it be quick? Will I suffer? Will it be peaceful?
>>
I lost my fear of death a while ago. Now that the one I love more than anything is gone, I beg for it.
>>
>>17868560
If death is un-life the yes, I would fear it. But consider that life is the only experience you and I are familiar with. Ignore the crazies that claim they have turned into ghosts or reached an astral realm. How would you define death? Is it non-existence? Or non-experience?
>>
>>17872380
What was it like being dead?
>>
>>17877353
This, I guess.

I don't want to forget for whom I love.
>>
>>17877833
in addition to what you mentioned
>>
>>17877833
If that post is true than I'm guessing this life was like that soo...
>>
>>17877839
What?
>>
>>17877859
If when you die you are reborn you already have been and have already forgotten over and over. If this life is the most valuable to you, the next will be too.
>>
>>17877870
That's stupid logic. Why would "this life" be any more valuable than a previous life in your theory? It would only then be overwritten by the next one.
>>
>>17868560
My own death? A little.. but I accept it. Im more scared of what is or is not after death than dying. Or death in the sense of someone I love dying.
But death is god as we know it
>>
>>17868560

Hell no.

Public humiliation and cold weather are way worse.
>>
>>17868560
nah i more or less know how death works, and the big thing i worry with that on is:
A: being in a fuckload of pain when dying
B: afterwards when reincarnation occurs back to this shitty hell, that i'm gonna be stuck so far in the future everything is a nuclear shithole.
C: that i get the other ending since i'm such a fat lazy fucker normally, i'm not gonna talk about this factor since people who don't know shouldn't know, especially since this is not something you should aim for by any means what so ever.
>>
>>17877878
I'm as baffled by what you're saying as you are apparently baffled by what I'm saying.
>>
>>17877904
You're only baffled because you're acting retarded on the internet. That's nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>17868560
Im affraid the moment wont be appropriate , but fearing death as an experience is idiotic and childish.

You live your entire life to die once , its got to be pretty amazing or otherwise life is a joke.
>>
>>17877870
not necessarily, sometimes fuckups do happen and people remember their death process at least, usually because something went down. its interesting everyones life is literally catalogued as a hard bound book based on the age you died in the records, with colors corresponding to how you died, such as if yours is blood red it means some punkass murdered your shit in.
>>
>>17877920
Maybe we have an essence which continues, but our experiences are part of this life and world we're living.

Fresh life, fresh mind. If that is what happens anyway. It's not something to be concerned about for me or I'm going to waste my life worrying about the worst things I can imagine instead of living with love. If that's what happens and I waste my life worrying, in which life will I not? In which life will I truelly live? This one is as good as any to live.
>>
>>17877955
fair enough, sometimes its just a complete pain in the ass when you remember things that don't normally make sense, like the scent of her hair, the dance, the theater.........
>>
File: like a fucking wave.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
like a fucking wave.gif
965KB, 498x266px
Personally, I fear death. For decades I exist; I breathe, touch, form opinions, cry and laugh, I exist. Death is, essentially, a state of non-existence- it is something that I can never understand and can neither determine when it will occur. My last thoughts will more than likely be "Oh, this is probably it."
To me, the unknown is terrifying, hence Death is a literal living nightmare to me.

However, what interests me is that fact that humans live with the knowledge that, at some point in time, we will die. We do not neglect this fact or openly deny it since it is a given, we are all completely aware that we will all die. And yet, we (or at least a majority of us) do not stress or panic about this fact- we simply continue living til we die. How do we live calmly with this fact?
>>
>>17878697
KIITAAA!!!
>>
>>17868560
Take acid -> no more fear of death -> happyhappyjoyjoy!
>>
>>17868649
reddit tier post

your self sacrifice faggotry is not impressing anyone

fuck off
>>
>>17870283
This is how I feel all the time.

I want out.
>>
File: fishchicken.jpg (24KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
fishchicken.jpg
24KB, 460x468px
>tfw still terrified of going to hell because my Christian fundamentalist parents brainwashed me my whole life

I don't even believe that stuff anymore. I know it's all bullshit. So why can't I conquer this fear? It's always there in the back of my mind. It honestly has stressed me out and been detrimental to my health.
>>
>>17879001
>>17877362

that's not self sacrificing or noble, not that i think he believes such of himself.

that's basic human tribalism.
>>
>>17879078
It's the kind of feel good white knight bullshit that redditors love to upboat.
>>
>>17879037
bump

anyone have experience moving on from this?
>>
I don't wanna die young that's all.
>>
I'm not scared of death necessarily, but the thought that there is absolutely nothing after death and that's it. Just nothing
>>
>>17879124
Dying young sounds kinda romantic to me. I mean, you will be forever young.
>>
>>17879089
There are no accounts to earn e-fame here, kid.

I'm sorry if you can't sympathize with someone who is afraid of losing the ones they love.
>>
File: 1458519644127.jpg (237KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1458519644127.jpg
237KB, 1280x886px
Afterlife is that you want it to be.
>>
Not really. I believe I will die at 24-27 just because my life has been bad and I've been close to dying almost my entire life. I'm ready for death.
>>
>>17868560
Not really ....there are many things out of our control . It's the way I might die that scares me . Will it be a long and painful death or a quick and painless one ?
>>
I'm not afraid of death. This whole thing is such a slog, I will be relieved when I finally flicker out. That said, I greatly fear powerlessness and humiliation. I struggle to sleep because I fear I will be attacked. Bad childhood. Often the only way I can sleep is by accepting that when I close my eyes I will die, and there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>17880094
What's the name of this movie again?
>>
>>17868560
Stage 3b lymphoma.
No, I am prepared for death.
Took a year, but I've come to terms with my mortality.
>>
>>17875906
Eventually every person who knew you will die. And even if you managed to become crazy famous, you'll just be another name in a textbook that most people won't really care about.

Fuck, just think of Van Gogh for example. He lived a poor and miserable life and became famous after death, but what's even the point then?
>>
>>17880115
>lymphoma

What kind of dog is that?
>>
>>17880119
Except fuckin hitler
Truly he has won
>>
my favourite quote regarding death

>Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. - Epicurus
>>
>>17880121
You buy them from Mr Hodgkin's.
>>
File: A light in the sky.png (396KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
A light in the sky.png
396KB, 600x450px
I was raised Christian myself.
I've long since overcome it myself, I think subconsciously, it was my father who allowed me to open my eyes and see the world for myself.
As an animal I fear death, instinctively speaking.
But over time, I've come to understand death and respect it.
Life and death are part of the same cycle, because of this I have come to some solace.
A plant is grown, and is eaten by an animal, giving it energy to move and live.
The animal dies, energy from it is distributed to another animal and back to the soil again.
Never ending, over and over.
energy is never created nor destroyed, just distributed.
Because of this, I choose to believe that there is no real death, only the distribution of energy.
Being able to learn and understand death and it's cycle, something tangible other then some ambiguous afterlife has given me solace in the fact of death.
No matter what happens, even when the earth is dead and gone, our energy will still be floating around somewhere, waiting to be distributed to another planet to grow.

I believe, there is no true death.
>>
>>17880123
Deutschland über alles.
>>
>>17880178
Kek
>>
Not my own death, but how my family and friends will feel about my death. Hearing my mother or father worries me.
>>
>>17880013
That's actually really terrifying dude
>>
File: IMG_20160704_104428.jpg (225KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_104428.jpg
225KB, 720x1280px
>>17879124
>>
I'm only afraid that it will come before I have truly lived.
>>
I'm afraid of living, life is unpredictable and God knows what might happen to you while you're alive. When you're dead you're finally at eternal ease.
>>
>>17873081
That reads like an 8th graders wrote it.
>>
>>17873081
You are trying so hard to be dark.
1/10
>>
I'm pretty much okay with death coming to me someday, since it's natural order of things, but sometimes I feel a short anxiety when I think there most likely is nothing awaiting me when I die, and that I'm simply going to stop existing.
>>
>>17875902
Bye Felicia
>>
you should have seen the dream, I just had. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBYEzz2ozE
>>
>>17869307
>>17872964
they made like 3000 other skeleton themed pun comics and they were all gold
>>
I'm scared shitless of death. The world is ugly and terrifying, but also beautiful. Even setting aside the people in it for a moment, there is so much to see and do, yet so little time to see and do it in. I can honestly say I want to live forever. Not because I'm some amazing person, and that I think"lel, that'll never happen to me", but because, selfishly, I love existing too much to ever willingly let go. I love to eat, shit, shower and fuck as much as the next guy, and I don't ever want the ride to end. I almost don't care what it takes, if there was a way to cheat death, save for selling my soul(if it exists, still undecided on that), I would snatch it up within a heartbeat. Nonexistance terrifies me, shakes me to the core, and I can honestly say that I would rather give up my ending(if I could) than face the possibility of nonexistence. Fuck that. It's childish and it's cowardly, but I mean every word of it.
>>
>>17868698
ha gaaaaaaay
>>
>>17868560
I'd say curious, not scared.
>>
>>17880188

The whole energy thing is true but the death most people fear is the death of their consciousness
>>
File: 1466624404784.png (366KB, 663x731px) Image search: [Google]
1466624404784.png
366KB, 663x731px
>>17868560
Not really.
It's gonna come to everyone eventually, might as well spend that time well instead of living in fear of it.
>>
i hope everyone here dies soon. especially me.
>>
>>17869108
You ever read the story on here about the toilet paper guy? Life eventually straightens itself out after a while, I'd say the best thing for you to do is to cut all contact and move to a completely different part of the country, kind of like a fresh start, it's always darkest before the dawn anon you'll find a way.
>>
File: chill.png (417KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chill.png
417KB, 640x360px
"Men do not fear death; they fear the pain of dying." ~ A.C.G.

In the so-called civilized world every birth and death has to be officially catalogued, if not professionally investigated, as if it would be regarded as suspicious or criminal otherwise.
It's said that in some simpler cultures uncontaminated by technological procedures and preconceptions, childbirth is without a great deal of pain, and probably, barring accident, likewise the end of life is fairly peaceful among these people. Modern anxieties are probably worse than the actual events themselves.
>>
File: 1467290486948.jpg (16KB, 428x364px) Image search: [Google]
1467290486948.jpg
16KB, 428x364px
>>17868560
Are you? Mind your own business
>>
Abso-fucking-lutely
I try not to think about it too much. Sometimes I find peace with it when I think about it as just simply disappearing; but that's what makes me freaked out about it even more on the days I don't feel good about it.

The idea that one day I'll have life slipping through my fingertips and have all feeling and my consciousness disappear for good into nothingness, never to come back, scares me and makes me incredibly anxious.
>>
>>17868560
>>17882415
We do not fear death, we fear our process, our handling, of dying. Plan your dying well, prepare for it, and you will not fear it anymore.
>>
>>17869108
This is so sad. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my pregnant wife. I'm sorry for your loss and suffering anon. Please don't join them. Grieve as long as you need to but please remember that people are there for you
>>
Not particularly. Do what you can to avoid it, but its going to happen eventually. No point in worrying about something you can't avoid.
>>
>>17881193
Doesn't the idea of eternal life scare you either? That shit is even harder for me to grasp than death.
>>
>"Pain and death aren't so frightening really, unless you let your imagination run away with you"
That quite really made me think
>>
>>17878697

It's probably just like being asleep.
>>
>>17868560

No.

t. born again christian
>>
Not scared, rather fascinated about what there is after death.
Sometimes i feel as if i can't wait to see whats on the other side, if such even exists.
>>
>>17868560
Yes, but there is nothing to do so might as well enjoy asmuch time on this shitty planet before I kick the bucket for good.
>>
>>17868560
Used to be scared, I'd get butterflies when i thought of a void of nothingness, but I'm not scared anymore, I don't know why. Either that doesn't scare me anymore or it's because I don't believe in nothing anymore.
>>
I od'd and died and all i saw was black but maybe it wasnt my time
>>
>>17868560
Death is not something I fear.

Death is natural. Death is the end of the cycle of life.

What I fear is what comes afterwards.

Feathery wings and pillowy clouds? Brimstone, hellfire, and torment? A black void? Life anew?

Death is not the end, but rather the precursor to whatever comes next. Death isn't something to fear, as death is nothing more than the release of life.
>>
>>17869108
Do you believe in God? Reguardless of my religion I would be FUCKING PISSED at God for letting that shit happen
>>
>>17868560
Why would I if I go to heaven.
>>
>>17868560
no, not really. I see death as a way out of this insipid reality.
>>
>>17868560
No
>>
watch this entire video all the way through, and you will long for the reappear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sagg08DrO5U
>>
>>17889634
* reapear
>>
File: worse than death.jpg (52KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
worse than death.jpg
52KB, 600x820px
>>
Nope. I almost look forward to it.

It's all the stuff inbetween now and then that concerns me.
>>
>>17890047
>Nope. I almost look forward to it.

What are you fucking nuts!?
>>
>>17890101
I don't think I am, no. Why?
>>
>>17890123
Because you have no idea what comes after death. You could just be dead in a box and nonexistent you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>17890172
I am not seeing anything to fear in that.
>>
>>17890181
You have bigger balls than me anon. I'm trying to stay alive as long as possible.
>>
>>17890230
Long life to you anon.
>>
>>17868560
Absolutely.
>>
>>17870271
abrace? is that a word?
>>
>>17868560
A bit. I'm more sad that I wouldn't be able to do the things I love anymore.
>>
>>17890350
You will cease to exist, there will not be any you after that.

It will be a super massive pain - then you will cease to exist.
>>
>>17890230
No it's not courageous to desire death or don't care about it - it's either mental damage or most likely crass insensitivity. A zone of comfort that is close to autism.

It's truly courageous only when you fight to conserve life and stay alive as much as possible. Without fearing that it wouldn't happen, you wouldn't care about life either.
>>
>>17890372
Cool, assumptions.

I want to live as long as possible. And I am not afraid of death. What I am afraid of is the stuff the goes on in the mean time and what I leave behind me.

But certainly not death.
>>
>>17890364
>as if you know what happens after death
>>
>>17868560
why would i ? as someone said before; no taxes no broken dreams no more loneliness,no future anxiety, no more unjust life...just silence and peace.

it's simply formulate like this: if you got more negatives on your equation than positives you'd better multipy equation with zero(0).

if you can't solve your problem with your life,destroy it.
>>
>>17868560
I fear how i will die and what i leave behind. Not death itself, but everything surounding it can terrify me if im too caught up in those thoughts
>>
I overdosed on a psychedelic this past weekend and almost died in the hospital. Before that happened I definitely feared death, but the whole experience helped me come to terms with it.
>>
>>17890508
>I overdosed on a psychedelic
Which one?
>>
>>17890523
4-ACO-DMT. It's a long story, but because of other things I was on along with the huge dose I ended up with serotonin syndrome.
>>
File: 1452997358600.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452997358600.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Absolutely, it's just the thought of my consciousness disappearing, that'll I'll never 'be' again. All that I am is just gone. Even though it's inevitable, it's no less disheartening to think about.
>>
>>17880725
All tea, all shade.
>>
>>17890589
I try to live with the thought of, it will happen, your only good choice is to try to enjoy life while you have it. Just fairly recently dying has come up a lot in my mind.
>>
>>17868560
Afraid of what?
>>
>>17878697
To be afraid of unconsciousness is to be afraid of sleep. If it's exactly as you say, it wont be painful, scary, sad, lonely... it wont be anything. You'll be "fine" technically. The most profound neutral experience imaginable, nothing.
>>
>>17879089
>I hate this post because it's somewhat positive and people from a website I hate would probably like it
You cannot be more of a faggot if you tried
>>
>>17887409
but what if I don't remember my dreams?
>>
>>17890997
It's like being asleep without the dreams. If you remember dreams, that means you were conscious during your sleep. That's not death, death is unconsciousness.
>>
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”-Mark Twain

Maybe this will help. It helps me, sometimes, for a little while.
>>
>>17879089
kys
>>
Literally every single one of you was not alive before you were born. Didn't bother me then, won't bother me when I go back to it.
>>
>>17891019
How the fuck do you know
>>
>>17872012

That pain will be nothing compared to intensity of your eternal damnation.
>>
not scared of death itself, but the fact I know I won't exist anymore and will no longer be able to partake in life paralyses me with fear and dread.
>>
>>17873228
I believe you. I also had a NDE when I was in a car crash. It was a head-on collision and I hit the steering wheel hard, blood everywhere. I was choking on my own blood until the pain ended. I felt warm light, surrounded by this beautiful sound and this overwhelming feeling of peace and happiness. I felt that light drawing me in until the paramedics flipped me over and I vomited all the blood back out and began to breathe again. I'm not religious but there's something after this. We just won't know until it happens.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>17868649
I wasn't ready for this feel
>>
No because I accept the reality that we all physically die at some point and there is nothing we can do about it. I know it's a scary experience to stare death in the face or see someone close to you face death but that's the circle of life and in my opinion it's really a painful but beuatiful thing to see.
>>
Nope not really in fact I honestly can't wait to die I hate living.
>>
>>17881888
What if i would told you your ego / consciousness must die before your body dies?

This is essentially what buddha did
>>
>>17881193
This guy knows what's up. fuck dying, I mean life can be pretty shit, but at least it's not boring
>>
>>17869831
this,
Also this is also one of the few reasons i belive in a higher power (manly to keep me sane)
>>
>>17869009
This.
I guess I'm a coward too. I'm less afraid of death than of the pain of dying.
>>
>>17897542
everything ends, everything gets a return.

if you do not understand this, I can not help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uP7O2mM10A
>>
>>17868560
Kind of, but I'm good at not thinking about it. I'm sure when my life is legitimately threatened or when I'm on the back-end of my lifespan, I'll start being pretty fucked up by it.
>>
Not if I'm reincarnated
>>
i feel extremely indifferent.
is this true nihilism?
>>
No I do not fear death. My subquark particles do not belong to me anyways. It belongs to the great cosmic adventure of the infinite causality growth.
>>
how do you even know you are alive right now?
you might be already dead but you don't even know this.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 238x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 238x331px
>>17868560
>>
I'm not scared of being dead.
i'm scared of the way I'll die.
>>
People have been wanting to stay alive since the brain has wanted to stay alive. There has been trillions of life forms that have wanted to stay alive before me but have died. Their death is nothing more than spreading their atoms back into the cycle of life.We all want to stay alive but unfortunately our current mathematical make up only allows us to be alive for a certain time. We will die. Our atoms will go elsewhere. But eventually the same atoms that have created us will be there again to create us. The next cosmic cycle awaits us. Should we decide from a trillion trillion "earth" years from now that we can change or are we going to do the same things again? We will do the same things. Our brains are wired with pure mathematical origins. We will be born under different atoms and we will be born by the same atoms. The only escape is understanding that it takes the pure death of a network of atoms to allow a greater and better network of atoms by the same atoms that has created you, to achieve something bigger and better. The real understanding here is that our atoms in these "living" times is temporarily to the per atom interaction. Meaning we live and die a trillion times with each breath we take. Once that is understood, we can rest with the thought of death.
Damn I've drank too much. I'm a Harvard graduate with a random spare weekend to explore /x/. I won't be here again.
>>
>>17897958
What a waste of a post.
>>
Let's just hope that someone in this universe will care about everyone either by resuming their consciousness and creating a superior system (assuming it doesn't exist) or goes back in time to prevent every death.
>>
>>17868649
>This
That's a beautiful way of putting it
>>
I'm not afraid of being dead.

I'm just afraid of the process that might get me there.

I don't want to have some terribly painful incident that causes me to bleed out slowly and have to face my impending doom while fully conscious for a long period of time.

If it's quick, I'm cool with it.
>>
>>17868560
Very much so. I hate thinking about it. The worst part is that I can't really think of a good end.

I don't want to die and dissappear and become nothing, but at the same time I don't want to have to live forever in the afterlife/reincarnation.

Whatever will be will be and I don't get to choose between the two, but even if I could I don't like either, and logically there are no other options.

It all fills me with dread desu
>>
I just don't have the energy to care about living or dying anymore so I mean I don't really care either way
>>
File: 1424998118801.jpg (970KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1424998118801.jpg
970KB, 2448x3264px
>>17868560
Not at all. To the point where I don't care even if loved ones pass. Not because I'm a prick, but because I know there's only one thing that dies, that disappears, and thats the ego, the thought of ones self.

Its literally a joke that you ( not your ego) plays on yourself for very good reasons.

I mean, its so simple, if you didn't convince yourself that you one day would cease to exist then this wouldn't be fun at all.

It likes to pretend, it likes to play.

However, if you mean does your ego die, your thought of yourself. Then yes, that will happen, but thats just a thought.

Don't worry you will remember.

Can I ask you something, why do you care what others think of death?
>>
File: captchatte.png (527KB, 785x837px) Image search: [Google]
captchatte.png
527KB, 785x837px
>>17868560
I think about this sin,ce i'm 6yo each night...
I don't want to be dead...
I hope I can restart... BUt I don't want to be nothing...
>>
>>17873522
>I'm afraid of pain, but not death itself.
You are afraid of death in some way, not just the pain that comes with it or that your family has, but the actual act of transitioning from existence to non existence. That's where all pain stems from. It's that process that cause things like the grim reaper through fear. The grim reaper was created to put some kind of a face on death, because it's the most mysterious thing and terrifies all people on some level.
>>
>>17897958
Lol see you tomorrow :)
>>
I fear not the fact of death itself. I fear the thought of a painful death.
Why should one travel from one life to the next in agony? It is a sad thought.
>>
>>17868560
I'm absolutely terrified of death. It gives me horrible panic attacks. It's gotten so bad that I'm afraid of the highway and airplanes. I deal with an acute form of death anxiety and I hate it. Nothing I can really do about it either.
>>
>>17902282
This too.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 208x158px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 208x158px
death and life hold the same value to me
>>
>>17868560
Of course, that's why I don't intend to die.

>How're you gonna manage that, anon?
Fuck you is how. I'm not dying because I refuse to.
>>
>>17868560
not really, Although I will live an extraordinary long time so there will be time for me to fear the death of others I suppose.
>>
More so than I should be.
>>
>>17868560
>Are you afraid of death, /x/?

No, everyone dies. What scares me shitless is that i'll die before i accomplish something for people to remember me by.
>>
>>17889582
>being mad at God for taking people to a better place than this hell
Anon I don't think you believe in God at all.
>>
>>17902311
We aren't all like you stranger.
>>
>>17868560
Not really. I don't want to go and when the time comes I'll probably won't want to go yet either, but I'm not afraid of death in itself.

I just don't want to miss all the cool stuff that will keep happening all throughout future history. :(
>>
>>17878697
>How do we live calmly with this fact?

Because we all don't believe we will actually die.
>>
Honestly? The only thing I fear about desth is the fact that it'll come too soon.
>>
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>17869108
im so sorry for you. here, have this image of a sea star getting srubbend on a kaktus
>>
File: 1460760519275.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460760519275.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>17903236
>srubbend on a kaktus
>>
>>17868560
There are 2 big reasons why I fear death.

1. Because there is no way to learn anything about it. This scares me shitless because one of the things I like a lot in life is 'knowing' things. Not being able to do everything and knowing the ins and outs of everything out there, but just knowing and learning about it. There's no way to learn anything about death.

2. Because there are many, many things I want to do in this world. Too many. Enough that there's no physical way for me achieve everything I want before death. Death is the end of my time, and I desperately need more time.

I don't necessarily fear or care about death or how I die. But I'm scared shitless of running out of time before I satisfy my desire for knowledge and experience, which is 100% guaranteed to happen. And I can do nothing about it.
>>
Death is the only way I'll ever be able to experience my most cherished fantasies, providing there exists an enjoyable afterlife that doesn't involve some bearded twat breathing down my neck, eternal torture or complete nothingness. I'm too paralyzed by mental illnesses, anxiety, shit genetics and social retardedness to enjoy a life worth living so I see death as some kind of potential reward, or returning Home. I still have days when the fear of death, or the death of the few people in life I care about terrifies me.

Its like 4 am here so this probs just sounds like incoherent ramblings, whatevs.
>>
I'm not afraid of death more afraid of how I die like I don't wanna die of some painfull ass heart attack alone at home like laying here knowing I'm dying or some shit like that.
>>
>>17868560
not what comes after we go through the process of dying, we all do it, as the old saying goes you never get out of life alive.
But the action of being killed violently, or rather that transition into death, the uncertainty of it is rather chilling.
I guess it really doesn't matter though if atheist are right, just goes to nothingness from there, we wouldn't even be able to comprehend the nothingness because we'd be literally non-existent.
>>
>>17873763
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17875952
>believing mass shooters do it for fame
>>
you may get shot, and you may die, but your going up to the front!

lol idk, I don't think so?
>>
>>17868560
I have nothing to lose
>>
I don't want to die because I want to be with the one I love forever. I am terrified of dying and being without this person.
>>
File: image.jpg (673KB, 802x7745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
673KB, 802x7745px
>>17882365
OBLIGATORY POST OF SCREEN CAPS

Everyone must read this, even if you wanna go TL;DR
>>
>>17868649
But anon. Those you love have been around longer than you; your parents, grandparents(if you still have any), aunts uncles whatever. You can prepare for their deaths. But you're young. If you died tomorrow, it would destroy them. Nobody wants to outlive their child.
>>
I'm not afraid of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind.
>>
>>17905249
jesus christ that was a journey. i was a little disappointed with the end though
>>
>>17905329
I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like most of us are. They try to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1461292434247.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1461292434247.png
5KB, 601x695px
>>17868649
>>17869061
>>
File: 1443405055623.png (107KB, 650x313px) Image search: [Google]
1443405055623.png
107KB, 650x313px
>>17869307
I wonder if the same guy did this one
>>
>>17905416
wrong skeleton related comic, but still funny nonetheless
>>
File: 1460518153345-b.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1460518153345-b.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
I want death. Not because of some edgy dispute I have with mommy and daddy tho. I'm just tired of kids fearing me. People asking what happened to me. Women won't want to know me because of how nervous I make them. My face and personality are just a caricature of what I used to be. I hear the people I thought accepted me talk about me like I'm a goddamn animal. I just want to see the other side, and maybe it could be less lonely.
>>
>>17879089
stop trying and kill yourself
your iq is belowo 50, you clearly dont understand a shit
>>
File: 1383962902619.jpg (57KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1383962902619.jpg
57KB, 648x595px
>>17868649
>>17871804
>don't care too much about the prospect of my own death
>shitty job dealing with shitty people throughout a mostly shitty adulthood
>occasionally hand out useful advice, because I believe I'm already beyong redemption
>don't want to other people end up self-destructive, even though I can't follow my own advice due to laziness and depression
>hoping I can save my friends/family from whatever "what if" situation happens, even if it kills me in the process
>I just want to spend my afterlife playing all the games I never had a chance to play
>reading all the books I never got a chance to read
>doing every hobby I never tried
>crossing off my regrets one at a time until the list is down to the people I wronged
>then maybe I wouldn't mind being judged for heaven, hell, or limbo, after having so long to think about it
>>
>>17869108
please seek Yaweh he mends broken hearts...
>>
>>17905727
>get cast as a villain
>cry about it

The world is your oyster, anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
O God: for in thee doe I put my trust.
O my soule, thou hast sayd unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodnes extendeth not to thee:
But to the Saints, that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
Their sorrowes shalbe multiplied, that hasten after another God: their drinke offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lippes.
The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance, and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
The lines are fallen unto mee in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
I will blesse the Lord, who hath given me counsell: my reines also instruct me in the night seasons.
I haue set the Lord alwaies before me: because hee is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory reioyceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
For thou wilt not leave my soule in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine holy one to see corruption.
Thou wilt shewe me the path of life: in thy presence is fulnesse of joy, at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
>>
File: 1455163007838.jpg (18KB, 331x397px) Image search: [Google]
1455163007838.jpg
18KB, 331x397px
>>17869294
>>
>>17880013
>>17880635
Well, either there's something or there's nothing. What is 'nothing', anyway? If you don't exist, you can't experience it. So there's no harm. We have no idea what's after death, so it's not worth worrying about now, especially when you're still young. When it comes, it comes. Part of me is just really curious more than scared.
>>
File: 1465004175908.jpg (29KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
1465004175908.jpg
29KB, 500x416px
>>17906718
>when you're still young
With the advent of digital media, we've seen more by now than our ancestors did for most of their lives. That phrase kinda loses meaning when you can see so much of the world only by typing a few words into a search box. Minds me of what I tell a few people every once in while. "Age is only as old as you feel, but I should probably be in a retirement home by now." And I'm just a few months short of 21.
>>
not really
>>
>>17868560
Death is great but sad for your friends. Period.
Death is awakening
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.