[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: colors.png (2MB, 1403x818px) Image search: [Google]
colors.png
2MB, 1403x818px
Any online guides with consistency or accuracy into colors & meaning?

Now that I can start to see them, where do I read how to interpret?
>>
>>17868483
trust in your own, focus a portion of your aura into a ball in your hand and try and change the color of that ball, different colors correspond to different vibrational states, different vibrations on a conscious level corresponds different emotional states. you can teach yourself from there
>>
Is it possible to see auras, provide hard evidence?
>>
>>17872376
There is no hard evidence.
>>
>>17872508
How do I know it's real? Could it be a placebo? Placebos can be very powerful
>>
>>17872607
It's placebo. I remember getting into this when I was in highschool.

At first I didn't really 'see' them, and naturally since the stuff is bullshit your mind makes you remember and feel like you did see them (most hallucinations are memoryplay)

The colors don't have meaning until you give them meaning, and even then whatever color you 'see' based off a person is just your mind's own preconceptions based off what you know about that person, and what they look like.
>>
>>17872607
100% placebo.
>>
>>17872615
Could it be that you're brain is picking up on small body language and use those auras to connect with the emotions you don't usually see without the placebo? I just wanna know if this would help me in any way.
>>
>>17868483
PSYCHOSIS.
GO TO THE DOC ANON

all caps emphasizes urgency
>>
Hmm. Your brain is making connections that allows you to gain conscious awareness of additional sensory information. Better get that checked out by a professional, and numbed down, so you don't start having your own thoughts or anything. That can be dangerous.
>>
>>17872607
Implying a placebo cant have a physical effect
>>
>>17872376
It's possible to sense them, within your field of observation, the effective area in which all your senses combine to give you what you percive as your view of the world, how you see things. An aura can actually be described as a bio field, or an eletromagnetice field produced by the pulses if electricity we use to move and think and feel and exist. One can train their mind to observe subtle changes in this field essentially giving them feel of their life energy/soul and further awearness will allow your book field to interact with that if others
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.