[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a dream moving about through the shadow land...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I have my interpretations of this, but I feel I'd have a better understanding from those who are better more acquainted with the spirit/dream world.

I had a dream sometime ago. I was traveling about through the shadow land with a group of persons who came to my rescue in a former dream I had. This dream was a continuation of another dream I had sometime ago.

The shadow land I had ventured through was a state of depravity.

As I was traveling about in the dream I saw a semi-child/doll like creature sitting on the floor and thought to myself how adorable.
Then I turned to my side to find that same child/doll like creature being raped by a man/doll like adult.
I was riled up and about to take action to defend the seemingly child and one of the persons I was traveling with reached out, held my shoulder, and nodded his head no and instructed me that we are out of our domaine. I trusted him complied and we moved forward.
>>
Lurking....
>>
two numba nines. a number nine large?
>>
>>17868098
Your density is raising, soon your astral body will ascend the 5th dimension
>>
>>17868180
interesting and intriguing notion. I don't want to get to far off the interpretation from what you're conveying.
If you could please link to me from the web the dimension you're referring to and the meaning of "density"?

I'd was going to take the dream of just minding my own business, but considering the horrific circumstance I walked away from and not helping, it seems there is more to it.

Spirit world could be so complex and extreme. Thank you.
>>
>>17868180
I don't feel like the dream was an ascension? The fifth dimension of love and compassion should produce better results from the horror I've witnessed in my dream?
>>
File: yamiyugi.gif (25KB, 472x352px) Image search: [Google]
yamiyugi.gif
25KB, 472x352px
The shadow realm is a dangerous place, OP
>>
>>17869252
I'm with you on this. If I could help it, I would prefer not to not go.
>>
Yeah the dream world contains literally everything that the human mind can conceive of. Now whatever frequency you currently are in, corresponds to dream worlds you will experience in sleep. Btw you can check your frequency by covering your ears. The tone you hear is your frequency. What can you do about it? Not much unless you are into meditation. However the higher pitch is better than lower.

Have you ever experienced a sudden change in the tone of your ears? Level up basically, or level down.
>>
>>17870906
thanks. I'll play around with this. I find when I hum or sing a pretty song before bed, my mind is at a better place. Kinda like echolocation, dolphins and bats use it to move about. their vision is not that great.
>>
>>17868098
Xibalba is how the aztecs named their dream world and has both good and evil entities (google it)
>>
>>17870906
actualy it's not so much better as you might think when you enter higher pitches if your not also running a low one and any that will fit in without dissrupting the other ones then your not as strong as you could be and its not quite a frequency its more like playing a piano really but you have as many keys and fingers as you have cells so just resonating at one "frequency" for lack of a real term that actualy describes it is a very innefective thing to do.
basicly put every single cell of your being can be it's own ruler and rule over all the other cells now what you get when you do this is what some would consider compleate chaos but your cells arn't made in a way that they will combat themselves natuarly it is litirally only desies that does that and if you know how a desies kills humans you would know that they arnt originally human desieses but other creatures desieses usualy so no desies want's to kill you they just need to use you as a host. except for the man made ones those will fuck you up.
>>
>>17873902
agree to disagree m80 :3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.