[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already started a meditation practice. I want to learn real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 1447781109582.jpg (50KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447781109582.jpg
50KB, 538x500px
I already started a meditation practice. I want to learn real magick that gets results. I want to have power. Any advice /x/?
>>
>>17867765
You already have power.
But you don't see it and therefore can't use it.
What is the point of having "more power" then?

Learn to handle what you have and the rest will come.

Stop dreaming.
>>
>>17867765
Are you ready to make mistakes?
>>
Hmm, you might be interested in the quarter-finding exercise in that case.

tl;dr:
>vividly imagine yourself spotting a quarter on the ground, and reaching down and picking it up.
>don't imagine any ground or other surroundings, just you and the quarter.
>do this intensely, over and over whenever you have a chance to for a few days
>then stop and don't think about it, try to completely forget about the quarter alltogether
>????
>profit by $0.25
>>
>>17867969
Law of Attraction isn't Power.
>>
>>17868001
OP said he wanted beginner shit you pedantic sperg.
>>
>>17868021
No, they didn't. They asked for results, power. This is only their beginning, not a beginner's beginning.
>>
>>17868042
>real magick that gets results

Why don't you give OP something better instead of being a faggot then.
>>
>>17868045
I'm waiting for them to return and show me their intent.
>>
>>17868075
If you're such a bad ass wizard, shouldn't you be able to scry that?
>>
>>17868077
Is that a question?
>>
>>17867765

Marsbars93156

Add me. I'm going to challenge your motivations a bit, but my intuition tells me that a newfag may help me as well.
>>
>>17867770
Stop dreaming, exactly.
Over and granduer imagination is crippling.
>>
>>17869258
This.
>>
>>17867765
Beginning magick. Don't mess with magic such as witchcraft, cabal, satanism, and do not conjurer any sort of spirits.

Instead, explore the esoteric, disciplines of the religious, temperance is key, and start lifting weight at the gym.

Keep to the light.
>>
>>17869278
>Don't mess with magic such as witchcraft
What specifically are you calling witchcraft?
>cabal
?
>satanism
Lawl, theatrics more like.
>and do not conjurer any sort of spirits
Conjure, you mean? Honestly, I think the study of evil spirits is important, at the very least, to know how to ward against them. And if they're not evil spirits, then I don't see the problem.
>Instead, explore the esoteric
That's awfully vague and esoteric.
>disciplines of the religions
What about Wicca?
>temperence is key
What about in religions that are okay with alcohol and require it for ritual, such as Catholicism?
>and start lifting weight at the gym
Will that give magic?
>Keep to the light.
DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT, CAROL ANNE!
>>
>>17869357

Good questions, here are some of my responses.

> What specifically are you calling witchcraft? There is too many forms. If something directly labels itself as that, keep away. A few of them, necromancy, superstition, astronomy, so on. If curious, have someone else perform the task. Keep your hands clean from it. The key to power is to have someone else do your work ;-)

However, try not to delve here. It's tempting.

> Conjure, you mean? Honestly, I think the study of evil spirits is important, at the very least, to know how to ward against them. And if they're not evil spirits, then I don't see the problem.

Agreed to a certain degree, it gets very convoluting. Keep to the simple. However, the greatest evil is day to day cruelty that goes unnoticed and undetected. The devil is in the details.

> That's awfully vague and esoteric.
Western esotericism, philosophy, dealing with principles, truths, laws, and axioms. However, it's for the picking and choosing. Remember though, don't let anyone else's truth be but your own.

> What about Wicca.
See witchcraft above.

> What about in religions that are okay with alcohol and require it for ritual, such as Catholicism?

not sure what you're asking about here. Alcohol consumption, sure have a drink once in awhile: moderation and temperance are important. Those who are given special permission and training to do so. Does not mean for you to go home and perform the same ritual, you will suffer from it. It is not your task.

> Will that give magic?
Weightlifting is mediative in itself and a discipline. Magical powers? Attraction and adds to charisma.
Working on yourself is the greatest power.

> DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT, CAROL ANNE!
I wrote keep to the light. Maintain safe distance, just as the stars in the night sky maintain dark space between one another.
"Reach for the stars but take care to not burn your hand."
>>
Wait, you meditate for power?
>>
>>17869886
Meditate for refinement. Meditate for absolution. Meditate for the clarity it takes to control what you channel. Do you think you magic can't be turned back on you be someone with a skillful mind?
>>
>>17867765
If you are only looking for power, then you are gonna have a bad time.
Meditate until you kill your ego, it's keeping you from your true self.
Steps for meditating correctly:
Get comfortable
Relax your body and mind
Focus on your breathing, don't try breathing just calmly observe it.
If any thoughts pop up, don't react just observe them and gently whisk them away.
The flow of time will cease and serenity will persist if you did this correctly.
>>
>>17867765
learn some card tricks.
>>
>>17867770
ugh dude not everyone even subconsiosly knows how to learn that stuff its like how one of the main ways i make myself able to use mine is just playing with my family and generly just sweeping my own mindset under the table and replacing it with a childs it makes magic of all kinds so easy that i don't have to do anything more than think for just a moment to use it.
>>
>>17869908
All you need is love.
>>
>>17867765
Read books. Don't take things too seriously or too lightly.
>>
Read Austin Osman Spare and learn about gnosis and sigils and shit.

Some of the "chaos magic" stuff can be okay also, particularly that sort of derived from A O Spare, but a lot of it is pretty fucking edgy and retarded too.

Of course Regard is always good as well for something slightly more traditional in a way, but still spelled out quite plainly.

Also look into visualization and the like.

Primarily though it's all just will, will shit into being. Let your will dominate your surroundings and those around you. It's a lot like confidence honestly. But you have to actually act on it, make your will manifest, don't just wait for random chance. Focus and will.
>>
>>17867969
What is confirmation bias
>>
>>17875414

To some extent, you tend to see what you expect to see.
>>
>meditation

Don't know how serious you are OP, but don't come crying here when you hit the Dark Night of the Soul and slit your wrists because you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>17867765
Learn to sigil, it's easy and fun.
>>
>>17875448
that wasn't really a question
>>
>>17872618
This is not the path to power.
>>
>>17872618
everyones ego is destroyed diffrently as for my i use joy and happyness to destroy it but using this method i can get it back if i want cause you see the ego is as much a protective guard as it is a seal if anyone could just send somthing to root on linux then there would be no security at all. so basicly what i'm saying is you have to use your "ego" as a tool to protect yourself as it functions basicly the same as a virtual machine on a computer.
>>
I wish to master myself to master the world inside my head which I have created. I meditate once a day for at least 10 minutes and I aim for as long as I can and try to astral project. I use binaural audio alongside guided meditations to help induce a trance. What's next?
>>
Okay so first turn you need to play your land card
>>
>>17877119
meditation is one way to do it but it depends on what meditation your using it may very well be pointless to try and meditate for it until you have already temporarily entered a state where you have forgotten your ego for you must meditate into that state but it is all pointless if you forget it so really what you should do is go around and do things stop thinking and just do things and you as yourself will be drawn out and honestly there is no point to meditating to somthing if you havn't alredy pinpointed your true personality. However your true personality isn't somthing you just think of or remember it's somthing you have to just... do. so once you have done that just remember the feeling scent helps if you can take and keep somthing that smells the same as what it was like in the memmory then do it it will help you to remember and when remembering don't remeber in words remember the sound the smell the pictures imagine what was happening at the time what you were focused on or wether you focused at all what just become as you were so you can remember what you are but when you remember who you are chances are you won't even think about yourself at all on a consious level but rather then commanding the sending of movement you will simply move with extreme accuracy speed and strength and your mind will just flow no rocks in your river and certainly no dams or blocks of any kind. anyways this is just from my current pool of knowlage based on experience so i can not say wether it will all be the same for you likley it will not as we are all somwhat the same we are all also individual and seperate at the same time.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.