[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North America forest spooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/. In a few weeks I'm planning on going on a bicycle roadtrip to the Bruce Peninsula/Tobermory, north of Toronto, ON. I've read quite a lot here about stuff like wendigos/skinwalkers/goatman/general spooks, so I was wondering. Do you have any advice/experiences with forest spooks around North America? Should I bring any special items with me? Take any extra precautions? (BTW, my group will consist of around three 19 y/o dudes and we'll be camping along the way). Also feel free to share any stories and experiences. Thanks.
>>
>>17867534

If it's not too much of a trip, head to Algonquin. That's the spoopiest forest in Ontario. If you can camp at Hogan Lake, you'll probably see some shit.
>>
Remember to bring light up sketchers to protect you from the evil.
>>
>>17867593
it's kind of a big trip this time, but definitely on my list. I have a friend that goes there with his family all the time and claims he's seen some stuff as well.
>>
>>17867615
Buddy, I'm wearing my blessed Jesus LightOfGod (tm) pair right now. Crazy illumination and support on these bad boys.
>>
>>17867645

It's >>17867593 again. If you're planning on doing a lot of shit then, bring some cave gear and head to the Bonnechere Caves. You'll have to sneak in, since it's a tourist attraction and shit, but that's just to cover up the good shit in all the blocked off sections.
>>
>>17867675
Altough it is tempting, the thought of getting lost in a spoopy cave with dying batteries and an eerie feeling is just too much for me. 2spoopy4me m8
>>
>>17867711

Heh. I have some other places you could check out, depending on how far you're willing to drive.
>>
>>17867743
Fire away
>>
>>17867771

I know you don't like caves, so I'll leave those out. How do you feel about the army? You could go camp around Petawawa. I lived there for a few years. Always something going on in the sky there. Both my friends and myself experienced time loss and sudden changes in environment in the woods on the base.
>>
>>17867534
Don't be last in line.
>>
>>17867792
not really looking forward to sneaking into a military base, but the place looks cool. What would you say is the spoopiest place in Ontario?
>>
File: 1312042916451.jpg (18KB, 343x377px) Image search: [Google]
1312042916451.jpg
18KB, 343x377px
>>17867814
I don't know why, but that comment... (pic related)
>>
>>17867827

The spookiest place is the bennechere caves. During a tour I was on we were on there was a loud scraping noise and deep grinding moan coming from a closed off section. the guide aborted the tour and they closed for the rest of the day. biggest no feeling ever.
>>
>>17867952
Yea, there's no fucking way I'm exploring that shit by myself bud. Have you?
>>
>>17868857

No. I thought you have friends with you?
>>
Up in northern ontario woods you are likely to run into gravesites of early settlers.

Don't fuck with them or linger there too long, weird shit happens in those woods

If you're in the Meaford are a little south of Tobermory, don't follow the pair blue lights. That's blue eyes, little girl that fell down a well.
>>
>>17870221
I do, I mean without cave guides. I bunch of ~19 y/o getting lost in a cave with spoopy sounds? Ni fucking way amigo haha
>>
>>17870248
Thanks, will do. Have you experienced this by yourself?
>>
Happy Canada day everyone
>>
>>17867842
It's from Missing 411, go check it out.
>>
Visit the Indian reservation campgrounds. They know about the island.
>>
White cloud island...... they aren't clouds.
>>
>>17867534
Well here is one precaution, if you hear someone asking / crying for help after 12am, don't leave your tent. Especially from a child or woman.
>>
>>17870248
That's a myth instructors made up in the 80s to when the twin glow in the dark tabs started getting put on the elastic helmet bands. I know because I started it. Did my GMT in 90
>>
>>17872670
Next day the boat was found on White Cloud Island right side up, and in it Kennedy, lying dead. A dog was found on the island which had been in the boat; also a gun. None of the other three persons were ever heard of again. A suspicion of foul play to get Fathergill's money was felt, but nothing has ever developed to clear up the mystery.
>>
File: water pepe.gif (2MB, 432x271px) Image search: [Google]
water pepe.gif
2MB, 432x271px
Owen Sound here don't really see anything or hear any stories. I've heard there are lots of hermits though. Cape Croker is nice,
>>
>>17872662
>>17872670
>>17872785
What island is this? Where is that text from?
>>
>>17872677
Don't you worry about that bud. There's no fucking way I'd do that. Thanks for the tip tho
>>
>>17872692
Makes you wonder how many of the standard spoops we have today started like this
>>
>>17872933
That's creepy as fuck... the canadian wilderness is a spooky place
>>
>>17873853
Thanks man, I'll check that out
>>
Guys anyone know anything about the "sightings" in Algonquin?
>>
File: 1467391211326.jpg (510KB, 618x925px) Image search: [Google]
1467391211326.jpg
510KB, 618x925px
>>
Why is QC PQ?
>>
>>17872933
It sounds like machinery or something, but it's really, really creepy for some reason. That's the worst kind of spooks, when you hear something but can't see it.
>>
>>17867814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEV4Tov1GBM
>>
>>17877075
Yea, it's like, where can you run?
>>
>>17867534
Remember to bring lube.
>>
>>17878825
Why? Any "refugees" up there?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.