[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guri guri.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 24

File: 43977b[1].jpg (88KB, 709x510px) Image search: [Google]
43977b[1].jpg
88KB, 709x510px
There's this shop out in Maui called Tasaka Guri-Guri. They make two flavors of ice cream. That's it. But the stuff's awesome.

Now I've never even been there and this isn't a story about this shop, but it's about a friend of mine who got hung up on the words "guri guri". We're gonna call him Ted here.

So Ted went to Maui and when he got back he wouldn't shut up about it, the surf, the girls, blah blah blah... and it was all bullshit because I know for a fact he doesn't surf and has no game with women...

Anyway he's telling me about this guri guri stuff and how it's sooooo much better than regular ice cream (fucking whatever Ted) while we're going to the cafe we hang at downtown and we hear someone shaking their cup of change at us (lots of beggars where we live)... as usual neither one of us break stride or even look up, I mean who even uses cash anymore? We never have change...

And this guy yells "HEY!" as we pass by. Fuck here we go... one of the crack heads wants to pick a fight... it happens. Sometimes they get agressive. So we stop and our guard is up, ready for whatever's comign at us.

And it's this stocky old man with this bumpy knotted nose and like a few whisps of hair left on his spotty old head, and he's struggling to get up off the sidewalk while staring at us and holding his cup. And my friend, being an asshole, just loses it. Just laughs at the old guy, starts yelling shit like "what are you gonna do old fuck? I don't carry change! Fuck you okay?!"

Pic not related btw that's just something I found... post limit, continuing in a sec...
>>
File: tasaka-guri-guri-198x300[1].jpg (15KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
tasaka-guri-guri-198x300[1].jpg
15KB, 198x300px
Continued...

Meanwhile I realize that this guy isn't just another junkie. He's not skinny enough, and he's too damn old. I figure maybe he could have some fight in him... and I can see the fingers around that cup are pretty thick, but in a worked-with-my-hands-my-whole-life kinda way, not pudgy... and the other hand is balled up in a pretty meaty fucking fist.

Ted's still being an asshole of course. Mocks putting up his fists to fight, makes some lame-ass jabs...

Then the old man slowly raises his free hand, makes some weird symbol with his fingers, and says: "Guri guri."

Ted stops for a second and then just busts down laughing. Old man suddenly loses interest in us and sits. I start dragging Ted away, and he's just laughing and yelling "guri guri! Guri guri!"

Anyway he calms down and about a half block later I notice he's not talking anymore. I mean I was glad for the break but I look over to see what's up, and he has this fucked look on his face. Something like he's trying not to sneeze or something... he sees me looking, and his face gets red, and his lips get tight, and I'm flinching because I'm thinking he's gonna sneeze or spit or some fucking thing... but no. He jsut kinda goes: "Guri... guri..." like... he weezes it out, like his throat was super tight. His eyes get a bit wider and he taps his throat and then goes "Guri guri! Guri... guri!" And he looks scared...

It's been a week now and that's all he can say. Always "guri" twice, in whatever tone... which lately is pretty goddamn depressed... his family hasn't told me much just that he's seeing someone and they're gonna try out some new meds soon.

I've been stopping by his place soon but hanging out is weird now... we try not to go out anymore. It's too awkward. We play a lot of video games without talking. Maybe we'll try a movie soon idk...

Never did see the old man again, btw, believe me we went back that day but... nobody keeps track of these people so nobody's real sure where he went.

Advice?
>>
>>17867448
>>17867450

Think maybe it's possible he jabbed your friend with something while you weren't looking?
>>
>>17867583
I think I had a better eyeball on teh guy than Ted did but... see now you've got me thinking if there was a second where I was distracted by Ted's fuckery...

You know what? It's possible. I'm not saying it happened but Ted was doing his pretend punches and it's possible the old man might have connected with Ted's hands.

Why what are you thinking?
>>
Well your friend fucked with the wrong person.
He is a liar and an asshole, and that is what he had coming for himself.

Some people out there can see through your shit without even trying.

Even the way you write points this out.
You can't help your friend but I would suggest one thing if you are really desperate.

If you decide to listen I will tell you, otherwise your friend will go down the shitter.
It's up to you.
>>
>>17867610

Get off your high horse and help the guy. No matter how big an asshole someone is, nobody deserves a guri guri.
>>
File: Avi.jpg (618KB, 3658x2434px) Image search: [Google]
Avi.jpg
618KB, 3658x2434px
>>17867660
The guy will have to help himself. I can only tell him what to do to snap out of this.

The one on the high horse is OP and his questionable friend.
And who are you to tell if somebody deserves something or not?
Your morals obviously don't affect much but your own compass, and that one doesn't help the guy either, does it?

Everybody always gets what he deserves but this point of view is obviously not quite in line with ordinary peoples thinking.

And so I will delay my answer, because OP will have to decide for himself if he wants to quit fucking with people or continue as it goes, which obviously involved his friend getting mindfucked by somebody who know what to do in order to cause such a shock in this legendary Ted.
>>
>>17867606

Guy from earlier reporting. I was thinking maybe he jabbed him with LSD or something. You always hear about people taking way too much LSD and going crazy.
>>
File: 125518451945.gif (1002KB, 499x359px) Image search: [Google]
125518451945.gif
1002KB, 499x359px
>>17867697
>has to ask for money
>intoxicates people with liquid money if they refuse to give money
>>
Without a shirt
>>
>>17867697

Lsd takes at least half an hour to kick in. Also, I've taken "too much" lsd several times. I ate two entire strips once. That's twenty hits. I never went crazy. My friends have taken even more than I have and are fine today. It's a myth that too much lsd can permantly fuck you up
>>
>>17867610
>>17867680
Uh okay, spit it out man, why are you being such a random dick about it?

>>17867697
Acid... no. There are stories of people going crazy from that shit but they're just stories.
>>
>>17867769
>Uh okay, spit it out man, why are you being such a random dick about it?
Because frankly, I am on your strangers side. It was fully his right do do what he has done.

Can you admit that you too are just asmuch a dick?
Because that is what you are going to face if you want to help your friend.

Go back and find that man, listen to what he has to say and do it.

You've only got your friend to lose. That's why.
And as he is, he is already a gonner.
>>
>>17867776
>Can you admit that you too are just asmuch a dick?
Um, how about this: I don't give a fuck about your judgement or anybody else's. How about that?

SANTA IS A MYTH you fucktard. Nobody is watching you when you're sleeping and when you're awake, no one knows if you've been bad or good. Kiss my ass sjw.

And if you'd read, you'd notice we did go back and look for him. Wait... wait was that the big secret you were holding back? Go back and listen to the old man?

WOW, THANK YOU, gee whiz my friend is saved all thanks to you... fuck...
>>
>>17867705
>liquid money
kek
>>
>>17867812
>I don't give a fuck about your judgement or anybody else's
Yes obviously. It shows.
And here you are making a thread on /x/.

Have it your way.
>>
>>17867812
>How about that?
That's a fine way to run a life.
>>
>>17867822
>>17867824
Well I came hoping someone would know something, and clearly that's off the table. Just a bunch of people patting themselves on the back for worrying about what others think of them. Fuh-king sheep.

Fuck this. I'm gonna go downtown, see if I can track the guy down... again...
>>
>>17867867
I haven't read the thread. I was just saying that caring what other people think is retarded and it's not wrong at all to not give a fuck.
>>
I'm wandering downtown talking to meth heads about if they saw an old man... this fucking sucks... any more advice /x/?
>>
>>17868154
Tell "ted " he needs to go work in a soup kitchen or shelter. The guy took his greatest luxury item (guri guru trip to maui) and turned it into hell.
>>
Get your friend back to maui some how??? Idk just a thought
>>
K sitting in a Starbucks for a minute... needed to get off my feet and think about things... and needed change too.

A few people claimed to know him and could take me to him for X dollars but they couldn't describe him so I know they're full of shit. Still, made me realize I might need some cash for bribes so I took $20 out and broke it here with a coffee... most of the crack whores around the corner charge like $5 for a blowjob (not that I would know personally) so I figured I'd need smaller bills if they want something for bringing me to the old man... fuck I forgot how much Starbucks sucks but at least there's free wifi so I'm not killing my bandwidth surfing x...

>>17868204
Yeah yeah it's a real fucking irony oh aren't we all so proud of ourselves for being on our moral high horses fuck off...

>>17868234
I don't think it has anything to do with Maui or the ice cream place. I think it's just what we happened to be talking about at the time. At least that's what Ted's parents say the doctor says, which kinda makes sense to me.

Oh forgot to mention: CAT scan from 2 days ago showed nothing.

K I'll kick around here for a bit to finish this shitty tasting coffee and then check out the whores down the way... sun's getting low and I don't like being around this end of town alone.
>>
>>17868251
Dumbass. Gave you an actual solution. So.... fuck you too? You get what you deserve.
>>
>>17868263
Nobody gets what they deserve. Nobody.

My grandmother was a goddamn saint. She took care of her kids, us grandkids, put a smile on everybody's faces, made huge sacrifices - skin cancer. Painful, gross, kills-you-just-fast-enough-you-can't-stop-it-but-slow-enough-you-suffer skin cancer.

Meanwhile my dad beat the shit out of my mom, I remember slipping on her blood in the kitchen the night he decided to walk out on us when I was eight. NO fucking consequences for what he did. Found him online a couple years ago, owns a goddamn used car lot in Vegas. Constant new pictures of him and his friends partying.

So fuck you and your karma. It. Does. Not. Exist.
>>
>>17868287
Oh and playing make-believe that the world makes sense and good and evil exist will make my life better?

You know, a block or two away from here there's this church with one of those big loud-mouthed preachers, "Ya gots tuh GIVE to thuh LOHD!" And people swear by him, and dump stupid amounts into the collection plate, and go home pray, and live in shitholes with leaky roofs and nothing ever gets better for them.

Now, you're telling me they're onto something, but I'm the stupid one? Um. Fuck no. They do everything "right" and life still sucks.

Okay fuckit, daylight's burning and I've got crack whores to interview... fuck me gently with a chainsaw...
>>
>>17868313
No that is not what I am saying.
What I am saying is that you are loaded with presumptions and you went ahead to prove my point.

How about calming your god damn nuts you raving lunatic..
>>
>>17868279
Well you are assuming Karma would only happen in physical life. Don't worry.
>>
>>17867717
Says the anon posting on /x/. Don't worry, you're not alone.
>>
>>17868313

You're too angry.

>>17868325

You're too passive aggressive.
>>
File: 1439863154165.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1439863154165.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>17868384
Good, so now we all get a chance at throwing such arguments against each others heads.

Will this make anything better?

I'm telling him to calm down and he is angry like this, ofcourse I am agressive.
What do you want me to do? Support him? He does not seek support yet there he is following the earlier advice to seek this guy.
Atleast something.

Can I understand his anger? Yes, and that is what got him into this situation in the first place.

And just to return the favor:
You're too judgemental.
>>
UPDATE: Found someone who knew the guy I was talking about but doesn't know where to find him, just "seen him around". So we didn't imagine him that's something. Apparently her friend talks to him sometimes but she's "working" so I'm hanging out on the corner with a bunch of hookers until she gets back... peopel are gonna think I'm a pimp lol...
>>
Texted Ted that I found a lead. He didn't answer, never does...... but I think he can read even though he doesn't write. Doesn't even nod or shake his head anymore, just "guri guri" high pitch for yes or "guri guri" low pitch for no.

Gonna buy him a Hodor t-shirt for his birthday. Hopefully he'll find it funny and not deck me.

It's getting dark where is this bitch...
>>
>>17868408

No. I am adequately judgmental.
>>
File: dealing with problems.jpg (26KB, 485x380px) Image search: [Google]
dealing with problems.jpg
26KB, 485x380px
>>17868461
And I'm adequately aggressive.

>>17868451
He's gonna be there any minute.
>>
>>17868451
This is a great story. Ignore that jackass who says he got what he deserved, that person is a moron.

My first thought was a really poorly timed stroke, or aneurism, but that would come up on an MRI.

If the guy cursed him, if you're willing to suspend some disbelief there are some uncrossing spells that supposedly work. It sounds sort of like a tongue binding spell. I've only heard of curses like this, never really believed they work... but it's a big universe, and a whole lot of stuff is possible.
>>
UPDATE: okay bad news. I mean, good news and bad news.

So... okay, so Violetta (I shit you not) here was able to describe him and after giving her $10 told me he where the old man usually sleeps. That's the good news.

The bad news is he sleeps in Thoth.

So Thoth is what we call this place a lot of graffiti artists go all the time. It's where the highway crosses over the river, and you can walk up a path and basically be between the east bound and west bound lanes with the cars like 15 feet up above you. When I was a kid there wasn't much there but the giant word "THOTH" in big red bubble letters. We'd go there to hang out because if you climb up on one of the supports and squeeze in, you can kind of climb up into this area underneath the highway... I don't know why but they built it so that it's kinda hollow. Goes on for a long while before you come to a grill that's bolted up there for some reason.

Haven't been in there for a long time but last time it was full of shitty "I <3 Satan" style grafitti because you can't see shit, but there were also signs people had spent the night.

So if the old man is there then fine... but it's already fucking dark now. Not looking forward to walking down that path by myself without someone backing me up... it's pretty dark down there, the highway lights aren't good at lighting the path and don't do shit when you try to climb inside...

Maybe I should go get Ted... no his mom wouldn't let him... do I wait until tomorrow? Fuck I'm not sure...
>>
Fuck it I'm going time to stop being such a pussy.... fuck fuck fuck...
>>
>>17868538
It's now or never anon.. fuckin do it!
>>
>>17868555
Trips confirm it.
OP is gonna get the Guri Guri in a dark alley.
>>
>>17868555
Trips say go. I hope this isn't just creative writing, I'm enjoying this thread.
>>
X's problem is it's too fucking hoity toity, superiority complex moralfags. Which is just fucking odd. I don't know if you're bullshitting us dude but its pretty fucking interesting. Is it possible ted had some predisposition to a mental issue. Maybe the circumstances caused some sort of breakdown? Fucking strange if otherwise. Go look for answers in Maui?
>>
File: 21341815489.png (143KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
21341815489.png
143KB, 500x233px
>>17868625
Too late. Op is getting the Guri Guri backdoors as we speak.
>>
UPDATE: Okay. I'm at the bridge with the path beside it. From here I go down under this bridge and along the river for a ways until I get to Thoth. Won't be updating as I walk, am going to try to stay unnoticed from whoever the fuck is hanging out down there in the shadows. Here's hoping I don't get jumped. Here's hoping I don't trip in the dark and fall into the fucking river.

If I remember right there's a spot at Thoth where I can kind of hide around the corner out of sight... will update then if I feel safe and I'm not being followed.
>>
>>17868625
Assuming this story is true, a mental breakdown seems like the logical explanation. I'm curious if he can communicate in any way, like by writing or pointing or even just nodding yes or no to questions.
>>
>>17868625
So he knows where the guy sleeps might be wiser to catch him first thing in the morning than wake him in the middle of the night. And Ted is necessary.
>>
File: 1466588451726.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466588451726.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>17868655
Good luck OP!
>>
u can do it op love u babe
>>
>>17868659
i agree with him, he might get a little cranky if you wake him up. (just like me)
>>
UPDATE: To the moral fag that told me I was stupid: you are so fucking correct. What the fuck did I do this for?

You were also right about me being really angry but fuck it... I wish I was angry right now.

So I'm at Thoth. I'm tucked in an awkward spot behind the highway base thing on about a foot of gravel. One step forward and I'm in the river. But at least nobody can really see me here and I can just turn around and climb up into the slot where the entrance to the underside of the highway is from here. Just taking a second to update because the streetlights are right on me so nobody will see my cellphone light.

Walking up that path was fucked though. Fuck I'm an idiot. There were DEFINITELY people along that path. People NOT TALKING. People listening to my footsteps on the gravel path... my LONE footsteps. I could only just make out an edge of one or two of them in the weeds, or hear the faintest whisper...

Who knows. Might just be fags hooking up. That could be all it is. But who fucking hangs out in the dark like that? Like... walking up to where I think they were there were no flashlight beams, no cellphone lights, nothing... just at a certain point I know for a fucking fact there were people on both sides of that path watching me. Lucky I kept my phone in my pocket... maybe they just didn't know what to make of me. Hope none of them saw me pass through the lit up part near Thoth before I ducked around the corner.

Holy fuck I'm an idiot for another reason... what if I got a call? Turning my ringer off now...

I can't believe I have to walk back out that way.

Okay. Enough putting it off. Going in there and see if I can find the old man, ask him what the fuck he did to Ted. Getting my angry face on now... will update you if I can.

And no I'm not going to be writing "guri guri guri" like some fucking creepypasta...
>>
File: 1325490245867.gif (2MB, 265x323px) Image search: [Google]
1325490245867.gif
2MB, 265x323px
>>17868856
>To the moral fag that told me I was stupid: you are so fucking correct.
See, I told you.

>You were also right about me being really angry
Oh god I feel so good right now.

I think I'm gonna rub my chest with peanut butter while lurking.
>>
>>17868856
Dem brass balls. Good for you OP, talk about having your friends back! Good luck in there
>>
UPDATE: Okay. I'm tired and I'm bleeding and I'm pissed.

So first: I climb up onto the... whatever you call the thing, foundation, and go to hike myself up into the hole under the highway, and I can't. Like I'd get my hands up on the bottom of the floor, push up so my body is level with the hole (or should be I mean I can't see shit) and then all I've gotta do is pitch forward, but every time I try it's like I bounce back. I don't FEEL anything there but it's like... you know when you get two magnets and you put the same poles facing each other so they push away? It feels like that.

So I get more and more pissed because obviously I'm being a chicken and convincing myself that magic is keeping me out or some shit. What a fucking asshole I am. But I just can't get in that way, so I try another strategy and try to go in backwards. That way I can push back with my feet. This is WAY harder and I scrape my fingers and knuckles all to shit on the concrete but I manage to scramble up and... fucking no go. I just bounce back, knock my head against the wall, end up back down where I started.

If I could only see... I mean there's probably plastic sheeting but...

HOLY FUCK I AM A FUCKING IDIOT... okay turning on my flashlight on my phone to look in the hole 1 sec...
>>
File: 1367677071740.gif (453KB, 352x239px) Image search: [Google]
1367677071740.gif
453KB, 352x239px
>>17868956
Guri Guri
>>
File: UoGVNH3.gif (121KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
UoGVNH3.gif
121KB, 300x215px
>>17868956
>>
UPDATE: So there's nothing in this hole. New graffiti (20 layers of it) but nothing to push me back. Was he just pushing on me and I couldn't feel his hands or something?

Anyway. I got pissed off. Started yelling into the hole "OLD MAN GET THE FUCK OUT HERE" which I immediately regretted as I listened to it echo slightly and thought about all the people on that path listening to me yell... but then I heard him. I heard him say "okay, okay." Just kind of matter of fact.

So I've been standing in my stupid corner here waiting... I've been able to hear him shuffling around, I think he's coming... just hoping I didn't get anybody else's attention.
>>
UPDATE: I fucked up... but I'm ok for now... will update when I catch my breath and I'm at the cafe...
>>
UPDATE: Okay. At the cafe. Decent wifi. Coffee that actually tastes good. Rob let me use the first aid kit to fix my hands. Where do I fucking start....

Old man was there. Stuck his head out of the whole and just said: "What you want?" Swear to fucking god he didn't even recognize me. Fucker.

I remind him of Ted. He just says "Oh yeah." and smiles a bit. I tell him all Ted can say now is "guri guri". He goes "guri guri?" and makes a face like he doesn't know what I'm talking about... then goes "Oh ya! Guri guri hahaha!" And I'm like "What did you do to him?" And he kind of shrugs and says a word that sounded like "molocolchain"... or "molockoldshane"... fucking autocorrect is making that hard to write... but that's what it sounded like...

This whole time the old man's sticking his head out the hole but he hasn't come out. But then I start hearing footsteps further up Thoth and he smiles and says "better go." and ducks back in.

I take a peek and there are three guys coming down from the path. Light's bad but they don't look like typical homeless or meth skids... one of them sees me peeking around the corner at them and points, says something to his friends.

So I booked it man, just ran up along the river, somehow ended up back on the path...

Fuck. So where does this leave me? What did I get out of this?
>>
>>17869043
Well, that's one hell of a night. He obviously knew what you were talking about. The phrase doesn't immediately ring any bells except a possible connection to the demon Moloch.

Do you remember the hand gesture he used well enough to describe it?
>>
>>17869050
I've been trying to, that was one of the things I thought maybe could help but... all I could remember was it was his right hand, the thumb and forefingers were straight out, the rest... I'm not sure. When I ask Ted about it he doesn't even shrug, just gives me a "guri guri".

Shit I should text him now... not sure what to say though...
>>
>>17869043
You got out of it that he knows what he did, you know where he stays, and that he probably knows more answers.

If it was me, I'd try finding him during the day, offer him since food and money, and make an effort to get a clearer idea what the word was.

If he won't help you, you can at least try to figure out what curse he used and find the right person to fix it.

Where are you? Like country/state/city
>>
>>17869056
That should be index finger... wtf is a forefinger... I'm tired. Guys I'm just going to go home and sleep. I am more tired than I have ever been in my life all of a sudden. You know what fuck it I'm going by the taxi stand and paying for a cab, I'm too tired to walk.

So I'll leave this up and check it tomorrow sometime, see if anyone has any ideas...
>>
>>17869056
you should tell ted to use a text to speech website or something like that when your together, just an idea.
>>
Maybe the next time you speak out loud you will say molocolchain.
>>
>>17867448
How is Ted doing, op
>>
Molokai chain?

https://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Damien-Molokai-Pendant/dp/B01725D3SG
>>
>>17867448
I am a biophysicist who studies 'supernatural' phenomena as an intellectual challenge where I can dispel superstitious thinking. I have taken an interest in your case and believe I can proffer some assistance.
>>17867450

Your description of the syndrome onset and symptoms remind me of Caribbean medical records from the early renaissance, when 'curses' became a significant problem for early planters. In strict scientific terms, the problem is that unregulated plantations are built upon human graveyards, and the resultant produce is contaminated with radioactive phosphorous. When a person consumes that produce, they become susceptible to neurodegenerative disorders.

>>17868251

The unstable atoms empower tropical viruses to mutate faster than the human immune system can adapt. In your case, I think that Ted inhaled that sort of virus, and it caused a neurodegenerative stereotypy in his tongue and jaw muscles, after consuming tainted Guri-Guri.

>>17869065
My diagnosis is that Ted has scar tissue and a tropical virus infection. In terms of direct medical care, he should have a blood test from a board-certified immunologist. I can also prescribe an alternative therapy to enhance the effect of whatever antiviral his doctor might suggest.

Ted should fast for a day or two, and consume only marshmallow root tea and bone meal supplements. As an advanced measure, I have a recipe for you: from a gum kit- https://www.amazon.com/Copernicus-Bubblegum-Kit--Makes-2lb/dp/B002FP0IJQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467352428&sr=8-1
But replace the corn syrup with cold-steeped marshmallow root tea, and also replace the confectioner's sugar with bone meal. He should chew that gum after fasting 24 hours as I have described. He can also chew one organic strawberry before the fast, but not swallow it, instead letting it dissolve in his mouth.

If you and him follow all of those steps exactly, he will improve; but you must take the antiviral treatment with my prescription.
>>
>>17867717
No it isn't you retard, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17868461
You aren't - otherwise you'd be able to judge the quality of your posts better and realize you need to check your spelling.
>>
>>17869166
He ran out of ideas for his shitty RP and went back to jerk off to lolis.
>>
>>17868325
You're a raging asshole and I hope you get run over slowly by a tractor.
>>
UPDATE: It's 6:49AM and I can't sleep even though I'm dog tired holy shit... let me address some of the comments here...

>>17868563
>>17868569
>>17868625
>>17868671
>>17868694
>>17868903
Just wanted to say I did read these comments last night and it helped. Was freaking out a bit, needed a little boost. Thx.

>>17869062
Thinking back on his reaction I think it's definite that he figures whatever happened, he's responsible for it. Also it does sound like "guri guri" was just some random shit he happened to pick out of our conversation.

I'll try to track him down later today.

RE: Location - look if I'm being honest I don't want to risk making an RL connection on /x/... figured it was safe to talk about Thoth becuase unless you hung around downtown when you were a kid in your teens (which only broke-ass families like mine ever did) you could live in this town your whole life and never know about it, but other than that let's just say I'm south of the north pole and north of Mexico...

>>17869068
He won't write. First thing we tried on the first day.

Basically after the thing happened with the old man he was freaking out yelling "Guri guri! Guri guri!" and he was kicking things and slapping his own face. He was scared and pissed all at once. Anyway even working out the that we should go back to find the old man was a chore. "Alright, if you're not fucking with me, you think we should go back to the old man and ask him wtf he did?"

"Guri guri!"

"Is that a... yes?"

He won't nod either, or shrug, or any of the body language things. It's so fucking annoying. But he will point and usually he'll just say "guri guri" and start doing whatever he thinks we should do so off we went but... never found the guy.

Took hours to convince his parents we weren't fucking with them. They still don't believe me that we weren't on anything. If Ted wasn't so fucking depressed they probably wouldn't even let me back in the house... they "check in" on us a lot now...
>>
>>17869166
idk I'll be checking in with him later today... he'll probably want to come with me when I go track down the old man again later...

>>17869288
This is interesting. Gonna read up on Damien Molokai. Never know.

>>17869856
LOL irony is he thinks he's a "nice guy"... thus the cliche...

>>17869497
Eh... I mean everything seems like it's pointing at the old man and a specific phrase we were speaking at the time but... my head is really fucked up right now so... I never noticed any lockjaw really but maybe I haven't been looking right... Copy/pasting your comment and sending it to his parents, you never know... would that prevent someone from writing or shrugging/nodding? Maybe Ted's just being a dick about it? I mean wouldn't be the first time Ted's been a random dick about things.

Alright, going back to bed, maybe I can sleep... thank fuck today's a day off...

OH one other thing, I took some pictures last night but none of them turned out at all, just blurs. Light was too low, nothing spoopy there, won't bother posting because no amount of Photoshop is gonna pull anything out of these guys. Hopefully today though I'll find the guy and snap a picture or two.
>>
>>17869288
From Wikipedia:
>In both the Latin Rite and the Eastern Rites of the Catholic Church, Damien is venerated as a saint. In the Anglican communion, as well as other denominations of Christianity, Damien is considered the spiritual patron for leprosy and outcasts. As he is the patron saint of the Diocese of Honolulu and of Hawaii, Father Damien Day is celebrated statewide on 15 April.

That is... a fucked up coincidence...
>>
>>17870134
just my 2 cents, but get a good stout cane or walking stick, at least. lot less likely to get mugged when you can give a quick snap to someone's balls. if your in a state where a firearm is an option I highly recommend it. now keeping yourself from bleeding out in an alleyway aside, just my 2cents but get him some kind of rock or crystal and tell him it has healing powers that can help him, it doesn't matter if it does or not having it in his mind might help him feel better for a bit, even if its all in his head. as for the old man, I talk to and help the homeless every day, and really the one thing they all have in common is that they have a story to tell and no one wants to hear it, maybe asking to just talk to him will help him open up, also a gift never hurts I always give water, but I am in AZ so water might not be as good a gift there as it is here.
>>
>>17867448
Let me get this straight.

Your friend eats some awesome frozen treat and some homeless guy curses him with only being able to tell people about this delicious treat?
>>
File: RaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (19KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
RaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
19KB, 318x159px
>>17870134
>I mean everything seems like it's pointing at the old man and a specific phrase we were speaking at the time

The phrase is a generic motor function which is specific to the stereotypy. That old man was probably culturing the virus by urinating on the concrete. You should make sure he is institutionalized by the authorities without severe injury.

>would that prevent someone from writing or shrugging/nodding?

A neurodegenerative viral infection can do that. Metaphorically, the pathogen just ripped through all the neurons his body made out of strawberry sorbet, and then some.

He needs to see an immunologist, and it would serve the public interest to run some tests on the homeless man as well. When copying and pasting my words, please make it clear that he has a severe viral infection and is in need of an immunologist.
>>
Obviously I still can't sleep... fuck...

>>17870201
I'm not walking around with a fucking cane but I might know where to get a gun... but I'm not really worried about safety. It was just walking around downtown at night alone that was freaking me out. Me and Ted can take anyone if we're together. But when I find the old man it's really doubtful violence will solve anything and ya I'll have to talk to him..

>>17870213
You want me to respond to that? I mean... see
https://youtu.be/FUtyzQ09jSI

>>17870223
Ironically I'm even less convinced than before somehow although maybe it's my turn to be a dick... passing this note on as well...

okay... can I sleep... let's find out...
>>
Nice story. I guess you are waiting for someone to say the guy is papa legba OP? Fun to read though.
>>
>>17870239
cane anon here, yeah I more of meant for other people, old man is clearly more threatening on a nonphysical level, I am just saying having a weapon on hand could save you from some bad people, and a cane is legal anywhere you go, also great cause you can hit the in the balls or knees and run, instead of fighting it out, don't bring a gun unless you can legally have it though, and don't use violence on the old man, don't even threaten him, I don't see that going well.
>>
>thread full of idiots
>drugs drugs drugs

Your friend has been cursed,simple as that.
>>
UPDATE: Weather's shitty and I feel like crap but fuck it, I can't sleep. Texted Ted, heading over to his place, see if we can talk to the old man.

Knuckles hurt but they don't look infected...
>>
UPDATE: Okay so Ted's mom wants to know from >>17870223
if it's contagious and what she should tell their GP to test for.

For Ted's part and mine, we're heading out to Thoth again. Wasn't sure he really wanted to go until he got up and grabbed a couple heavy-duty flashlights. Only thing that's got me worried is I've seen that look in Ted's eye before... he's spoiling for a fight. I'm swinging by the 7-11 on the way to grab snacks and drinks, see if the old man will work with us peaceful... but if not I know I'm gonna have to hold Ted back...

Wish me luck.
>>
File: 6431351089.jpg (113KB, 668x499px) Image search: [Google]
6431351089.jpg
113KB, 668x499px
UPDATE: we're here.
>>
UPDATE: things are weirder.

So we get in there it stinks like ripe armpit and garbage. It really only hits you when you get in. No CLUE why I couldn't get in last night, maybe it was just too dark and I couldn't see what I was doing.

Flashlights cut through the gloom and the old man's sitting in a pile of garbage staring at us. He doesn't look worried. That's got me worried.

Ted yells guri guri angrily before remembering he's not making any sense and smacks me in the arm to talk things over. I try to stay calm because this old fucker looks like he's happy to die right here right now without doing anything. I ask him what he did. He just shrugs... a lot less talkative than last night actually... I ask if he can fix Ted so he can talk again. He says "yes". We sit there for a second before I go: "Now?"

He just stares us down. Ted starts to move forward, I grab his arm and sit him back down again, "Wait man, wait..." but Ted's gonna pop if something doesn't give soon.

I toss the bag of geek's breakfast to the old man, and he looks through the Gatorade and Doritos we brought him. Then he looks back at us and shakes his head.

"What then, money? How much will this cost us?"

Now I guess I finally said the magic words because he leans forward and gets this really intense look and says: "I want my medallion."

So then he tells us this story... which I'll skip. Basically some of his family stole some medallion from him and his life turned to shit afterwards, and he wants it back. Says he doesn't care what we do to them, he just wants it. Even describes where it will be, that they hang it on a mirror in the livingroom so that... I don't know, energy blah blah blah, if I'm being honest I wasn't listening because I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that this guy was asking us to do a B&E.

He gave us the address, told us they'd be at work now and we should hurry...
>>
I'm not sure what to think. We got out of there and I looked at Ted and he just looked back with a kind of lost expression, gave me a couple of quiet guri guris... we're at the cafe now. At least he doesn't have to talk to order the usual.

I think... we might actually do this...
>>
UPDATE: swinging by the flea market for some basic supplies. Any advice? Maybe I should drop by /b/ actually...
>>
Keep us updated OP. What time will you post next so we know if something happens to you? Good luck
>>
>>17871347
Kill the RP
>>
>>17868279

>Nobody gets what they deserve. Nobody.

You're absolutely right. You reap what you sow and life is all a succession of actions and consequences.

In short, if you are a blatant piece of shit, you are more likely to have bad things happen to you in CONSEQUENCES of the asshole actions you commit. Your friend was a fucking piece of shit to that old man without a reason when both of you could have easily walked away and he instilled some humility in that piece of shit of a friend you've got and, now, though I don't believe in magic and that your story is actually real in any way, these are my honest beliefs about life in society.

some people are evil and reap nothing but good things for themselves, but these people are usually subtle and intelligent about the evil they commit, fooling people into believing they are good or by hiding them altogether, but that doesn't mean that choosing to be a small time little asshole like your friend with no consideration for others is going to pay in positive ways.

Your friend fucked with the wrong guy, he got punished for it in, seeminglt, supernatural ways. That's fucking it and, in the future, if he doesn't want bullshit happening to him, maybe he should be smarter about how he behave with others and stop standing on such a pedestal of superiority. I have no advice for you, I don't believe in magic and I honestly don't care what happened to him.

tl;dr Your friend is stupid and he is so fucking stupid that he did some stupid shit that got him in serious shit. Such is life, such is how "karma" works, fucking deal with it, gtfo of /x/.
>>
UPDATE: Mission accomplished, although it was a cluster fuck, but we're on a bus back to downtown now.

Oh but if any cops are reading this... everything I'm about to say is... I heard someone else saying they did it but I never saw their face so... but it wasn't me this next part, I am not confessing to a crime...

Anyway we got to the place and right away I'm realizing what a stupid idea this is to try to break into a house in the middle of the day. I mean maybe it's... wtf do I know about b&e but this is a pretty average neighborhood and all we need is one nosey neighbor...

House is your average split-level with a front and back yard, nothing unusual about it. Neighborhood has the occasional Lexus but for the most part it's Fords and Chevys... so basically it's lower-middle class and we can probably get through this without worrying about an alarm.

We walk up the driveway and into the backyard trying to look as natural as possible while keeping an eye out for neighbors. As far as we can tell nobody's peeking out their windows at us but it FEELS like they are, like a million people are all staring us down wondering what we're up to, writing down our descriptions...

But we get to the back yard and there's a pretty normal wood door with a window near the top. There's some lawn furniture with cushions so I pull one of the cushions off and hold it up over the window in the door, and Ted uses this crowbar he bought at the flea market (be a little more fucking obvious Ted) to smash in the glass through the cushion. Works, and we're able to reach through and unlock the door.

House seems quiet. We walk up a couple steps, toward the front of the house, and there it is: this medallion hanging across a mirror in the living room. Looks like a basic bit of metal that someone scratched patterns in... if my phone ever stops fucking up I'll get a picture of it for you. (limit reached 1 sec)
>>
CONTINUED...

So Ted grabs the medallion and he's just staring at it in his hand, and I'm like "dude come on let's just get the fuck out" and then he looks over my shoulder and his eyes go wide. I turn around and... fuck me. There's an old lady sitting in the corner with her knitting, staring at us. And she looks fucking pissed.

All we need is another senior citizen cursing us. Fuck. So we just book it before she can say anything, before she can make some fucked up hand signal, whatever, we just run out the back and run up the driveway and I can feel her eyes boring into the back of my head because I know for fucking certain she's watching...

But... fuck it. We're out of there. Wonder why she never said anything, even when we broke the window in the first place?

Anyway... back to Thoth... hopefully this is the end of this...

Again, cops, um... this is something I overheard and I'm just saying it's me... not a confession...
>>
>>17871546
Fucking shit faggot leave you're not adding anything except your gay ass morality while im trying to read OP's to, it's really good so far. Cant believe they did it... so many more questions,who was the lady. Probably doesn't have a job, does she know the guy, and what is this medallion? His prediction was right. And what forces him from not just entering himself and taking it.
>>
>>17871728

It's not like you can hide posts you don't like to see or anything.

>Fucking shit faggot leave you're not adding anything except your gay ass morality

What? The fact that actions have consequences, this is not morality you dumb faggot, it's a fact of fucking life and it is also a fact of life that Ted fucked up royally and his friend trying to defend his actions is absolutely laughable. Ted fucked up, he got shit from it, he's lucky he got out. In the future, let's hope he doesn't think he can act like a piece of shit to everyone without justification and expect to get away, that's what immature dumb teens believe because they are juvenile and inexperienced at life, thinking circumstances will always protect them or some shit.

In short, it's not that I think he's wrong and evil, I just think he's stupid and stupid people reap what they sow. that's it, that's not morality. I couldn't care less what happens to people who get themselves into shitty situations because of blatant retardation. The gene pool needs some cleansing.

Also, I'm sorry I am litterally preventing you from enjoying the story. Again, it's as if you didn't have some form of means to hide my posts or some shit, maybe you should look into it.
>>
>>17871760
just fuck off already. you're the nuissance in this thread
>>
UPDATE: Hmm I see another "nice guy" checked in to impress all the anons with his moral superiority. Stop it buddy, you're making me hard.

Just got off the bus. Off to Thoth. Something's up with Ted though, he's getting jumpy... keeps looking at the cars passing by, looking over his shoulder... I'm wondering if he saw someone following us or if he's just being dumb idk...
>>
I strongly suspect this is role playing, but even if it is, nice job. I've been following this thread since last night, solid story. If this is the real deal, post more pics as some evidence. Definitely the medallion, a pic of the old man if you can get it. You said earlier in the thread you don't want to be recognized, but maybe a snap of the cafe or something like that. Good luck, OP. Hope shit works out
>>
>>17871785

No.

Oh boy what are you gonna do now that I won't do shit about what you ask me to do? Aren't you well fucked now that you realize 4chan is a public forum and you ain't got no fucking authority around here?

Here's an helpful. pointer: Stop replying and I won't have any fuel for my shitposting.
>>
File: Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-01.jpg (40KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-01.jpg
40KB, 450x349px
>>17871785
>>
>>17871816
this was my first reply. i fucking hate gals like you, hope you die in a fire
>>
>>17871830

Great, keep replying and contribute to the downfall of the thread like the absolute retard that you are. You complain about me fucking up the thread and I give you the very simple solution to preventing me from posting any further and there you go, giving me the (You)s I'm expecting from you.

Seriously, can't you just see how fucking abysmally stupid you are? Repeating the same mistakes over and over is the mark of stupidity and I bet you're gonna be happy to give me another (you).
>>
hold the door
>>
File: ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (17KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
17KB, 318x159px
>>17870911
The putative virus is not contagious except by immediate contact with bodily fluids.

The GP should test for biomarkers of scar tissue and chronic viral infection. I believe this could be a flavivirus infection, but there may be other concomitant virii. The GP should refer you to a specialist who works with neurodegenerative disorders of the face, and the health insurance company can probably subcontract the immunological testing laboratory.

Do not continue to get extorted by a schizophrenic, OP. Give the medallion to the police and explain what happened. Tell them specifically that you were subject to harassment, intimidation, and extortion.
>>
>>17868279
I agree. Know plenty of shit heads that lead good lives get laid non stop etc. also what about kids who are aused and born into pedo shit. did they deserve it?

I try to live by karma. the set of rules and boundries. but i don't believe it actually exists
>>
>>17871863

As I said earlier, most of those shitheads are careful planners and manipulators. Nobody can just be blatant piece of shit going around flinging shit everywhere and always expect things to turn out great.

Of course, people born into misfortune are another set of problem altogether, but some would argue that to prevent such misfortune to befall children who never asked for this, we should improve the quality of life globally to give a chance for almost everyone to be born somewhere else than civil war, disease and child slavery.

I understand the circumstances which shows that karma isn't an actual real rule of nature, but I despise those who use the bleak state of our world as an excuse to be a piece of shit because "hurrr durrr everyone is a piece of shit so I might as well be one too!" not realizing that this is simply lazy and an excuse coming from someone who simply doesn't want to bother thinking and using his head to find better ways and that the fact that the world is shit doesn't mean there is no options to improve it.

It's great that you recognize that and still strive to do good, though.
>>
>>17871845
Here you go baby ;)
Ill get you hard.

No one is arguing that Ted fucked up and is probably not the best kind of guy from the little we know of him.W e could argue karma or whatever all day to no avail. Just interested in the paranormal possibility of it all and the mystery of the man. please back off with your negativity.
>>
All this bullshit and OP doesnt provide any pictures??
>>
>>17871914

I won't you fucking retard, stop replying already! Are you fucking stupid or something?

>karma

I even specifically said that I don't believe karma exists. Karma is a natural law that states that people get what they deserve and I don't agree with that. people reap what they sow. It might seem like this phrase aligns with the concept of Karma, but it's entirely different.

Karma is about an higher force or Nature itself making sure that someone who does bad things gets bad results. Reaping what you sow is about someone putting himself into the situations he has crafted for himself. If Karma was real, The CEOs of World Banks would have been struck by disease and lightning, but they are allowed to carry on in their exploitation of the people unopposed.
>>
>>17871946
Lol these paragraphs, didn't read
I'll take your advice though and hide the little welps posts
>>
File: 6431351095.jpg (47KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
6431351095.jpg
47KB, 450x300px
UPDATE: success and stalkers.

So we get to Thoth and I know everybody's being a little bitch in this thread about morals, boo-hoo you should have to prove yourself to us with photos or you're not worthy of us even though I give exactly zero fucks, what the fuck ever, so in an effort to quiet the self-shitting bitches I made him stop and put the medallion down for a sec so I could get a picture... he wouldn't let go of the chain the whole time (it attaches to the back, which is blank) I'd have gotten a lot more pictures but he was being a faggot about it... when I'm back on wifi I'll put up the high res version.

Anyway we climb on in and the old man seems surprised to see us. Ted gives him the medallion, the old man laughs and shakes his head, "I didn't think you would do it," is all he says as he stuffs it in a pocket. And I'm thinking... is this fucker screwing with us? He's acting like the thing doesn't matter.

And then Ted goes "Fucking do your part old man!" And then he stops. No more guri guri. Holy fuck, just like that.

We laugh for a second, old man gets up and says: "You boys should probably leave town." And he crawls out. So do we because it stinks like hell in there and... no old man. I mean there's not a lot of places for him to have gone but he's just GONE... I mean, unless he jumped in the river... maybe he jumped in the river...

So Ted calls his mom and I can hear her crying over his phone, and I'm looking around to see where the old man went, and way off down the path I see someone standing there. I can't really see details but they're just standing there, staring. Since we've been walking around I keep thinking I'm seeing someone like a block away or whatever, and Ted's getting paranoid too... tried doubling back but no dice...

Anyway. We're being paranoid. But fuck it, curse lifted motherfuckers! Karma can suck my dick!
>>
>>17871962

Finally he's learning. Jesus Christ. I was this close from calling some kind of foster home for the autistics to report on your worrysome retardation.

Moral of this story: Don't feed the shitposter lest you become part of the shitposting yourself.
>>
>>17871968

You write like a total fucking teenager, bro, it's obvious you'r eunderaged and should fuck off. Go ask Gandalf for help or some shit, we don't fucking care what happens to your ass. you're doomed and that old Warlock Ice cream guy is just gonna eat you or some shit.
>>
>>17871968
Nice. Glad to hear it OP. This'll be one hell of a story to tell. Keep us updated, and maybe lay low. You don't know the deal with old lady, and that was kind of a straight up B&E. See if Ted will post on here, tell what it was like to be stuck and not able to communicate.
>>
http://www.legal-walls.net/walls/686
>>
>>17871968
Ok it was hard to believe before but damn. What a ride. Glad your friend is better. Don't push it go home get some rest you guys earned it. Lay low I pray this is the end of your story OP.
>>
>>17872031
Huh. Good find. Adds some credibility to the story. And the name Thoth... almost too /x/ to be true. This was a pretty epic thread. Hope we get more updates
>>
>>17872003
You write exactly like him.. But I do agree with you.
>>
>>17872078

I completely agree.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2QNgVPWlo

video for what I guess is the area
>>
>>17872078
I wouldn't mind more updates into this family's witchcraft, but best case scenario is op goes off the radar. No news is good news.
>>
OP, Ted, and their families are kill.
>>
I hope it's not because I revealed the area that OP doesn't update anymore.
>>
>>17871179
what kind of gatorade
>>
>>17872153
Probably not. Let's hope Grannie didn't curse him worse.
>>
>>17873151
I just realized, if he was cursed the same way because of the old lady, he wouldnt be able to tell us.
>>
File: fedoraniceguy[1].jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraniceguy[1].jpg
91KB, 400x400px
UPDATE: Home now typing on an actual keyboard so it's not such a pain in the ass to give an update.

So Ted's happy he's talking but he's also being a dick. Oh but first I gotta say a couple things to the posters in this thread:

1) Fuck, I knew I revealed too much detail. Not crazy about the location being found here... I'll have to watch what I reveal from now on. Definitely not posting any more photos no matter fucking what.

2) To the "you guys deserve bad things because you're bad people" shitposters: you realize by saying that, it makes YOU the asshole in the conversation, right?

Pay fucking attention to this moment. This is why chicks don't date "nice guys"... because underneath they're actually fucking shitheads who pretend at being nice guys by jacking themselves off with the Bible. Everybody sees you for who you are even if you can't. Pic fucking related.

3) I'm suspecting this... isn't over...

K separate post I'll actually give an update about Ted and the other shit.
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED: about Ted...

Fuck I've almost typed his real name like five times now, actually almost hit "post" twice before catching myself.

Anyway he's being a dick and his family are assholes. We get him back to his place and his parents are happy and his mom is actually in tears, and we tell them what happened. Everything except the TOTALLY FICTIONAL story about the B&E anyway...

So they say that doesn't make any sense. They don't believe us. Or rather, they don't believe ME... because they can't ever really believe that their precious Ted would ever lie to them, but that somehow I must have convinced him that something was real that wasn't because I never ended up stuck on "guri guri".

So they start grilling me like I'm in an interrogation room, trying to catch me in a lie, trying to get me to say things that aren't true to fit their pet theory that I drugged him or some shit... and then TED JOINS IN, the motherfucker, starts asking me questions about things that HE SAW HIMSELF...

And the fucking injustice, the total lack of gratitude, after all I did and risked for this shithead... fuuuucckkk... I jsut stormed out. I don't even remember what I said to them but I was just... I'm still pissed off thinking about it. I mean Ted was always a dick but holy shit...

I mean we've fought before and we'll probably end up working this out but he's gonna pay for this one...

Anyway... ANYWAY... fuck... so I get to the end of the block where it joins the busier street and I look back up towards his house for some reason... maybe I was hoping he'd wake the fuck up and apologize... and there's this guy way down the street, like a few houses past, standing there looking at me. I mean it's really really far off but... how often do you see someone just standing on a sidewalk in front of their house not walking, just standing there looking down the sidewalk... and it reminded me of what we saw when we lost track of the old man and I saw someone way down the path.
>>
Your fake friend in this made up story sounds like a total douche, so I'm glad some random gypsy put a curse on him
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED: Just a final note...

I'm getting paranoid I think, I mean all of this is weird and fucked up and... whatever... but it was nagging at me.

So this morning I decided to swing by a buddy's house who has a dirtbike. He lets me borrow it sometimes if I give him gas money (so stupid it's like $5 but he usually has good weed so I put up with him)... luckily he was home so I snagged it and put on the helmet so nobody could see my face. Figured this way people might notice me but not recognize me... I just... I wanted to go back to the house we... where the medallion had been.

Don't fucking ask me why I did this. I think I just wanted closure, after the fucking inquisition and all this weird fuckery, just to know I had a handle on reality.

So I go by there this morning. Now, this is LESS than 24 hours later.

Windows are all busted in, blinds are gone, the front lawn and curb is full of random garbage like dressers with missing drawers and broken chairs, a footstool, shit like that. You can see inside from the street - it's basically stripped bare. Pretty sure that mirror was still on teh wall but the angle wasn't right from the street to see it.

Someone across the street was washing their car so I asked them if they moved or something, trying to sound casual. He said he had a few people over last night and when everyone was leaving he noticed they were packing everything into a moving truck.

So that's a thing. No idea what to think about that.

I'm just gonna play Fallout and hang around the house today, probably won't be lurking /x/ but... if anythign comes up... despite snoops sniffing out where we are, as fucked as everything is I think I wanna keep updating this thread just... idk.. just in case.

But one last fucking thing:
>>17875148
>Your fake friend in this made up story sounds like a total douche, so I'm glad some random gypsy put a curse on him
So which is it, that this is all made up or you're glad it happened? Fucking neckbeards...
>>
>>17867812
OP, this is the old man here to help you. The one you were looking for and that's how you respond.
>>
>>17875159

dude chill the fuck out about "snoop", I was kinda helping you out by revealing it, making it sound more credible. who even gives a fuck where you at I didn't do this to expose you, and as you said, your problem if you reveal too much detail. on top of that all I did was google thoth graffiti and it was the first result lol.

I was on your side when the trolls came in here but you really do kind of seem like a dick.
>>
nice roll play.
>>
>>17875215
Dude if you're going to try to trick me into thinking a homeless old man somehow happened to log onto /x/ and track down a thread talking about him at least read teh whole fucking thread... fucking morons...

>>17875218
Yeah alright I hear you but... I'm freaking out a little. Maybe I should apologize.

But for the record yes I am a dick and I'm okay with that. At least I'm not in denial about it.

And I'm not worried about whether people believe me or not. People believe that 9/11 marked the first time in history that crashing planes "vaporized" (in the Pentagon and Flight 93) so belief isn't really worth much these days.

Fuck what am I doing on /x/ this is not relaxing maybe I need a smoke...
>>
>>17875305
Why? This is all a joke anyway.
>>
File: 20160702_214829.jpg (829KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_214829.jpg
829KB, 3264x1836px
HOLY FUCK! Tell me it was one of you that just emailed me this from my back yard! How the fuck did you find me? This is not fucking funny!
>>
>>17876746
Can't tell if you're the OP or not, because you don't have his writing style..
>>
>>17867680
Go away rp faggott
>>
>>17876746
yo my homeslice breadslice dawg if dis darn doodlin gets to serious u gon get have to movity move
>>
>>17876746
Bye Felicia
>>
>>17867448
I'll be going to Maui later this year, might see if I can try that ice cream, thanks for the suggestion op
>>
>>17868279

A: i am really sorry for your loss and your Grandmas suffering. Also sorry for you and your mum having such a piece of shit as a dad. "People get what they deserve" really is Bullshit because who decides what they deserve? Its completely subject ive

B: Karma does NOT mean i do good -> get good stuff , i do bad -> get bad stuff

Just to clear that up :-) im a little German about that
>>
>>17867776
You sound like a role playing sperg
>>
UPDATE: Confirming this was me >>17876746
And it was the start of a bad night

Since nobody here even pretended to take responsibility for the picture and it was just 90% "hurr durr cool guise don't believe things on /x/ and shit post to tell everyone like a bunch of insecure fucktards" I checked to see if this was Ted fucking with me. Argued with his parents telling me that I shouldn't be calling blah blah blah until I got confirmation that he'd been home all night, and he lives far enough away that he wouldn't be able to just slip out and back in... So... fuck.

I'm peeking through the blinds at one point and I swear I see movement back there.

So I said fuck it, not in my own fucking home. I grabbed a baseball bat, and after staring out the window at the front door for five minutes looking for a sign of anyone, I went out as quietly as the creeky door would let me. Then I ran around the block and then slowly walked into the yard of the house behind ours as silent as I could manage, and peeked through the fence into my backyard.

At first I couldn't see shit but after a few minutes I heard someone clearing his throat not five feet away from me. So I'm staring at that spot, both of us in pitch black, for... fucking ages... and then the fucker lights a smoke. He was facing away from me but at least I could see enough that there wasn't anyone else behind the bush with him.

Post limit...
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

So. Great. How do I get over this fucking fence and get the drop on him? In the end I wasn't exactly Spiderman but I got over fairly quick. He knew something was coming but he couldn't see either... at least I don't think.

I didn't even say anything. Just swung at him in the dark. I know I hit him. Two good solid body blows. Hope I broke his fucking arm.

He was smart enough to run, which is good because if he hadn't I don't know what I would have done. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Would have added murder to my recent crime spree.

When he ran around front I saw him a bit better. Maybe 6 foot, slim but not bony, black clothes, close cropped black hair, white guy... Oh and his shoes: he was wearing dress shoes, not runners. Pok pok pok pok pok as he ran.

I went after him but by the time I got to the front of the house and the streetlights hit me I realized I didn't really know what the fuck I'd do if I caught him. I mean... was I gonna beat the shit out of him in the middle of my street? So I stopped and watched him run off... which now in the light of day seems stupid as fuck... anyway...

So... I'm not sure where this leaves me. I've got work today (yay Sunday shifts) so maybe... well who knows, maybe that's the end of it.
>>
>>17867769
They aren't just stories, acid is a psychedelic. Hallucinations and bad trips happen often enough, so yeah sometimes do go nuts during an acid trip.
>>
>>17878354
Holy shit OP! I'm glad I popped back onto /x/ today! I thought this story was done, but I think it's just getting good.

Reading through, I wouldn't worry too much about people from /x/ finding you. Just because someone knows a location near you doesn't mean they can find you, and most of the people on /x/ are not exactly super sleuths who are going to travel from countries away to find and fuck with you.

I'd be more worried the dude in the backyard is connected to Ted. I'm wondering if he's the one whose been fucking with you the whole time. You said that photo was emailed to you. Whoever sent it must already know you.
>>
>>17876746
No way anyone on here would know your email, or where you live. Someone you know is setting you up good
>>
>>17878551
>>17878558
OP here. You're fucking right. One way or another this has got to be Ted. I never mentioned this thread to him either... I mean he's gone on /x/ in the past but he hasn't bothered in a few years, not... a big reader.

No, you guys are right. This has to be one of his sketchy friends. The timing fits. I was so fixated on the old man disappearing and everything else that I thought this was about him, and I forgot that this all started when I brought Ted downtown. I mean how else would they know where I was gonna be that day? Fucking Ted man..

I'm at work right now but later today he and I are going to have words... and they're not gonna be fucking "guri guri".
>>
>>17871792
Of course it is. There are even several characters who pose as posters on this board.
>>
UPDATE: things are more fucked than I thought

As I'm leaving work today I look down the street and I see him: my baseball buddy from last night. He's a block away but there's no doubt it's him: black clothes on a summer day, just standing there staring.

I'm not gonna get spooked that easily you sonofabitch.

So instead of going to the bus stop I start walking after him. He must have seen me coming because he turned around and started walking away.

We went for 15 - 20 minutes like that, him going just fast enough to stay in view... but it became obvious after awhile he wasn't trying to lose me. He looked over his shoulder every once in awhile but never broke out into a run. He wasn't trying to lose me. He was leading me somewhere.

After awhile I decided I wanted to catch up and just talk to the guy, so I broke out into a run. We were in an even sketchier neighborhood than mine at that point, pawn shops and methadone clinics as far as the eye can see, right on the outskirts of downtown. (Opposite end from Thoth tho)

At one point he rounds a corner and I lose him. The streets were getting tighter and there were lots of places to hide, houses and shacks he could have ducked into... but then a door slams a few houses ahead and I figure what the hell, go up and knock on the door. Worst case I just walk.

So I pry open the rusty screen door and give the wood one a few whacks.

The old man opens the door. The one from Thoth.

He doesn't stink. He's dressed in a normal button up and slacks. His shoes are actually polished... who polishes shoes anymore?

He looks at me and just says: "What are you doing here?"

The inside of the house is mostly dark but I do see my stalker back there in the shadows. He goes through a door and out of sight.

FUCK... sry g2g, be back asap...
>>
>>17880142
You should GTFO. I think you're in a little over you're head on this one
>>
>>17880142
Yea it was funny on the begining now it just looks fake
>>
>>17880142
Hey screw this guy >>17880180
Roleplaying or not, I'm still checking back here. This is interesting.
>>
>>17880180
It does sound a little out there at this point, but fuck it. It's been a good story so far, true or not. I'll run with it until it ends. Speaking of which, I hope OP is not kill.
>>
Good shit this story.
>>
UPDATE: Okay. Sorry. Nothing is... life is way too rocky. Didn't intend to just ditch that last post...

Quickly to address the never-ending barrage of fake-calling fuckers: wtf is wrong with you? Who do you think you're impressing? What, you think some chicks are gonna be watching this thread and go "OMG it never dawned on me this could be made up that guy is a genius and he is so cool I'm gonna hack 4chan and trace his IP and give him my body!" Fucksakes this is the worst kind of shitposting...

But if I'm going to be 100% honest here: despite my not giving a shit about what people think of me, I might have stopped posting if it wasn't for guys like this:
>>17880827
>>17881088
>>17881365

Like I said, don't care if you believe me, just... I've got nobody to tell about this stuff...

So what did I tell you last... oh. Yeah. So I'm standing there not knowing what the hell to think at this point. Why was the guy stalking me, why did he lead me to the old man, why is the old man not actually a smelly homeless curse-flinging fucker... and is "guri guri" the only thing I'm about to be able to say? I was a bit scared for a second. Time froze.

Anyway if I'm being honest, out of everything that's happened over the last couple of days, this next part fucked me up the most: he INVITES ME IN and MAKES TEA.

It was just so... fucking... weirdly normal.

We pass through a dark livingroom, blinds drawn, TV on, end up in a cramped kitchen. I'm sitting there at his metal and linoleum table from the 50s or 60s watching the guy as he boils the kettle and fishes tea bags out of the box. Really I'm just watching to make sure he doesn't slip anything in it... I usually take it with milk and sugar but I just said black this time just in case...

Then he just sits across the table from me, takes a sip from his tea, flinches from the burn, and says "So." And then stares and waits.

I'm like... where do I fucking start?

Post limit...
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

I think I asked what was going on, and he just shrugged, so I'm like "Come on, you led me here for some reason."

And the old man just raises his eyebrows and goes: "Did I?"

And I'm like: "Yeah. Or, well, you had that guy lead me here."

And the old man lets out this big sigh and goes: "Younger man, tall, black clothes, black hair?"

"Uh, yeah, he's in the house right now!"

The old man just shakes his head and laughs a little. "I can't explain that," he says, "but... maybe I'm feeling guilty. Maybe that's why."

"What, guilty that you cursed Ted?"

Old man actually laughed out loud at that! Then he goes: "I never cursed your friend. That's what I'm feeling guilty about. I just wanted my medallion."

So... okay I'm not gonna type it all out sentence by sentence this is fucking annoying... basically it's this: he believed he was cursed, and the medallion was the only thing that kept him together. Said something about not being able to live in his own home unless he had it. Said his wife had the same curse but she left him and took the medallion when they split up, so he'd been homeless ever since and she'd been living with their son.

I asked if that had been his son sending pictures of my house to me and leading me here, he shook his head and just said "No no no, that's... that's something else."

But none of this was new. I mean who gives a shit, right? So then I ask about the "guri guri" thing.

He laughed and said it was supposed to be another phrase but he couldn't remember what it was when the time came.

He and Ted had planned the whole fucking thing. He was supposed to pretend to curse Ted and Ted would fake it for a few days and then the old man would come and find me and get me to do his little B&E. In the original plan Ted wasn't supposed to go at all either. I fucked everything up apparently by tracking the old man down and bringing Ted along, and Ted didn't want to say no or else maybe I wouldn't do it in the first place.

Post limit
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

I didn't believe him. But then he said: "I gave him my car. I can't drive it anyway. I couldn't even live in it with the curse." And he described the make and color which I won't detail here because I learned the hard way about details...

Anyway he said he never wanted to involve me but Ted thought it would be funnier this way and originally didn't want to get his hands dirty. This was Ted's idea.

What a fucking asshole.

You know what's weird? I don't even remember leaving the old man's house. All I remember is being about half-way to Ted's place, mad as fuck, sun going down, not sure what I was gonna do. When I finally got there, there was the car - same color, same year.

A part of me wondered if the old man just knew about Ted's new used car and was putting me on... but when I banged on the door, his parents answered, told me to go away, Ted was there behind them and I yelled: "HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE CAR!" Ted's face went white and he looked away.

That motherfucker.

"What about the car?" I told them Ted had been faking it, that it was all a trick to get me to do something... but I wasn't going to tell them what I did. And even if I did tell them they wouldn't believe me... and if they did they'd call the police... And I think Ted knew that. Son of a fucking bitch.

I don't remember what I told them, other than maybe to ask Ted... yelled at Ted to never call me again... I'm considering posting his real info at this point. So fucking mad right now.

That's almost everything. Except for one thing.

That guy I hit with a bat in my back yard, the stalker? He's still around. I think I saw him again last night, and I definitely saw him this morning when I went to the store.

That... I got no explanation for...
>>
>>17882059
Damn, son! WTF!
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:
>>17882083
Ya, seriously.

So... guys I've got nothing left for you at this point. I mean I don't even know if I care about my little stalker buddy. Maybe he's just the old man's autistic son, maybe that was part of the plan to get me to do their little B&E job, I don't know... but... you know what? In the end nothing paranormal happened. This is about one fucking asshole, and a crazy divorced couple.

Anything else happens I'll let you know but... well, that is, if I don't get arrested for beating the shit out of Ted... which I still might do.

Anyway that's... all I gotta say today... fucking exhausted with this shit.
>>
>>17882095
Stay strong OP! You never what could happen! Didn't that old man say that the guy in black clothing was "something else"? Just lay low and go about your day normally, but keep your eyes peeled. Don't let your guard down.
>>
>>17882077
Don't post the real info, and great story so far, rp or not, even if it was a creepypasta or something like that, I'd read it.
>>
>>17882095
I'm glad things have sort of come together. You seriously owe your "friend" an ass kicking. He legit set you up, put you at serious risk, got you to commit a crime, and now you're being stalked.

I wouldn't ignore the seriousness of your stalker buddy. He has your email, and was at your house. That means that he must have gotten the email from Ted. I'd worry that you're being set up to be the fall guy from some shit Ted is pulling. After all this I can't believe that you'll just be able to walk away clean.

Also, fuck that old man. You got played hard core. I'd break someone's legs for less than what you've been through so far, not to mention whatever stalker dude has coming next.

You should get some rest, cause your obviously exhausted, and get your shit together to get this under control. If things have gone this far , whatever's next won't be pretty.
>>
>>17869043
>molocolchain

Moloch chain.

Your friend is a diddler.

Find better friends.
>>
>>17882077
So, he what, gave Ted a car in exchange for setting you up to steal the medallion? Wow. That's both really fucking shitty of your friend, and really inefficient. If he wanted the medallion bad enough to go through all the show, why not just straight out offer someone the car in exchange for going in and taking it?

Either way fuck Ted. Dude's a total fucking deuche bag. You got played, and you didn't even get anything out of it. All because you were trying to help your "friend". You should curse his ass for real.
>>
>>17882826

UPDATE:

So I finally get back to talk to Ted, I'm pissed at this point... all of this "GURI GUURI" shit had me on the hook now I'm left with this whole big MESS.

I take him into his room to give him a talking to and I swear to God he starts fucking "GURU GURUING" again...

...I look over on his My Little Pony themed dresser and see 5 dragon dildoes he starts wildly shoving up my loose faggot asshole.

I start screaming "GOOBI GURU!" and cum all over his moms face.

The end?
>>
>>17882894
Yeah nice try anon lol.
>>
UPDATE: just a quick one right now...

Thanks for the positive comment and even the shitposter pretending to be me, needed the laugh.

Ted's kept calling. I declined his call five times in a row before I just blocked him, so he can't even text me now. I've gone into email and filtered his address and, obviously, took him off my Facebook.

There's not a lot to report other than that but yeah, eventually I'm going to have to do something about my stalker and the old man. Can't let shit like this stand.

Going to visit a buddy of mine, have a smoke, try and get my mind off of things... but if I see my stalker, you better believe we're having words.
>>
>>17883307
Don't go unarmed OP! Be careful out there! Keep us updated!
>>
>>17867887
There's a difference between caring what others think and having enough self respect to be empathetic to your fellow humans plight Anon the whole edgy I don't care what other people think thing just sounds immature honestly
>>
Even though I'm a filthy cynic and very doubtful I really don't think anyone would waste 5 days of effort for some shit rp so I'll stick around.
>>
>>17868655
..Gonna need pictures of Thoth to cred your story man!
>>
>>17870240
Interesting
>>
>>17883307
OP you actually seem pretty cool! Have to be a really good person to do all of that for a kinda dicky friend. Sorry bout the fucked up situation if it went down, hope the tea was a'ight. If the stalker doesn't kill you, xD just not clear on how the old man met 'Ted/Tom/Ben' in the first place and how that slid into a cas B&E proposal? Your friend does seem.. the worst! Might as well put real information so we can send him the evil eye or somethin? (lol dw not gonna do anything insane this is /x not /b)
>>
UDPATE: Stalker stuff.

For those that have stuck with the thread this long, thanks for joining me for the most messed up days of my life. Always funny to see recent comments about stuff early in the thread, before shit got crazy...

So speaking of crazy, I saw Ted last night. He didn't see me, at least I don't think. I was coming home from the cafe and saw him downtown at an intersection in that green fucking car... I kinda stepped back so he wouldn't notice me.

He had a black eye. Wonder what that's about... whole right side of his face swollen... but... fuck it. I'll have to live with the mystery. Better than fucking dealing with his shit.

On the way home, pretty much predictably, I saw my stalker.

By the way I should mention: when you grow up hanging around downtown you kinda get used to freaks and weirdos, and every once in awhile one of them follows you. Doesn't even phase you after awhile because you just develop... you find ways to deal with it. Usually you start by taking a good look at them in the reflection of shop windows or if you stop to cross a street so you seem like you're "looking both ways", keep it casual... if they look faster than you, then you know you'll have to turn a corner and double back to lose them. If they're slower, you know they'll get tired of it. Nobody's ever had the guts to actually pull anything, and I'm not dumb enough to go somewhere out of sight where they could jump me... well except the other night when I walked down to Thoth... wtf was I thinking...

So that's teh thing with this stalker: he never got close enough to make me really scared... just a little nervous. Hell, the only times we ever got close was when I chased him down.

So last night was no different. Shortly after Ted drove on I looked down the street and saw the signature dark figure standing in the middle of the sidewalk just staring. Hello creepy dude.

Post limit...
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

Again, I followed him, and again he seemed to be leading me somewhere... but this time our little walk was a lot shorter. I come around a corner where I saw him turn and he's nowhere to be found, so as I'm walking along this chain link fence by a construction site looking around for him, somebody shakes their Timmy's cup of change at me. I happen to look down...

It's the fucking old lady we stole the medallion from. I shit you not.

She wasn't looking up. Just staring at her feet holding the cup up. I didn't know what to do... mumbled something about "sorry I dont have change" and moved on... but I stopped at the corner and stood there for awhile looking at her. Fucking... trippy... these people really do think they're cursed don't they?

Anyway. Today I'm gonna go talk to the old man again. He owes me, and I want answers about all of this shit... how he hooked up with Ted, why I'm being stalked, etc. I need to get this stuff sorted out.

Today's a work day though so it'll have to wait until later.
>>
>>17867717
It is a myth but your anecdotal account is not verifiable evidence.
>>
File: thth.png (3MB, 2504x1324px) Image search: [Google]
thth.png
3MB, 2504x1324px
>>17885875
Thanks OP for sticking around this thread and posting shit, you seem legit.
>>
>>17885875
This has been a pretty awesome thread. I'm with the other poster, I think after all these days it might be legit. Thanks for the update, OP. Stay safe!
>>
>>17885875
Maybe your stalker is the person who took the medallion from the old man and gave it to the woman. They obviously believe that it holds real power. It's interesting the old man said that the stalker in black was something different. Also very strange that person was wearing dress shoes, and has nothing better to do than follow you around. Be careful you don't get wrapped up into something more than what you're already dealing with.
>>
Ah the ice cream warlock. Truly a horrifying man.
>>
>>17867448
>subtle "you don't surf" meme reference detected
skepticism increased by 12%
>>
>>17869043
you met the modern day gurdjieff/manly hall/fulcanelli my friend. get fuckin #wrekt chicken bitch. He wasn't being shitty, his detachment from this world is that legitimate. dude sounds like a mega-sufi or something.
>>
bravo op, quite the good read, keep us updated
>>
UPDATE: motherfucking Ted

I was going to go see the old man but things got fucked up. When I got out of work Ted was waiting there for me.

He looked really, really fucked up. I mentioned I had seen him last night with a black eye and a swollen face, but now that we were closer together I could see his right cheek was swollen right out and sagging, which is jsut as well since it pulled the skin under that eye open just enough for him to see out of. His left hand was bandaged up and he walked with a slight limp as well.

Part of me was sad to see my old friend hurting, and part of me was glad to see the fucking traitor suffer. Still not sure which side won out but... well, any thoughts of hitting him were gone anyway. Someone had done my job for me.

He was going to start talking to me but before he got a word out I noticed the car in the parking lot, the one he'd fucked me over for, the reason he'd screwed with my head and turned his parents against me and I'd risked my goddamn neck at Thoth and ... everything... and I just lost it.

I don't know what all I yelled at him. I'm not good with words when I'm mad. "How could you treat me this way" and "was it worth it for a piece of shit car" and... whatever. I know I made a pretty big scene because my boss came outside and... well... me yelling at some destroyed guy... it didn't look good.

I promised to calm down and apologized. Ted waved the my boss off and he left with a "keep it down"... yeah, trust Ted and not me, fucking figures... asked if we could go somewhere and talk. I told him I wasn't going anywhere with him but we could talk over on the other side of the lot away from the building.

Ted sort of stood there shuffling back and forth for a few minutes. He didn't say anything at all for what seemed like ages. So we just stood there, hot sun beating down on us and shining right in our eyes.

Eventually I just asked: "Who beat you up?"

Post limit...
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

So he takes this long shuddering breath, and then he said: "I did."

That's it. He just let the words hang there like I'm supposed to do something with them.

"Well that's fucked up," was all I could manage.

"You don't even know man," he mumbled with his mush mouth. Shook his head a bit as he said it and winced. Again, that mix of pity and righteous anger. Wish I was a girl and knew what to fucking do about feelings and shit.

We kind of talked, standing there and sweating over the next hour as the sun went down behind the buildings. He said his parents didn't believe his story anymore, but didn't believe me either... he said they'd get over it. He's probably right.

He said he'd met the old man after church one day (yeah, Ted's family goes to church, doesn't that fucking figure) and they'd made a deal for the car, but he didn't really get into the details or how they decided to do this weird fucked up curse act... never explained why he decided to fuck me over instead of just talking to me...

I do remember asking him why he didn't just tell me, and he just went "I know, I know..."

I mentioned my stalker. He nodded and said: "Yeah, that's who did all this," pointing at his face with his busted up hand.

So this is where things went south.

I said: "Wait, I thought you said you beat yourself up."

"Yeah."

"So which is it? Did my stalker beat you up or did you do it yourself?"

And he paused for what seemed like a long time and then just said: "That guy is me."

So this is the part where I start yelling again and pacing back and forth trying to keep myself from beating the other side of his face in... "WTF are you talking about? That doesn't make any fucking sense! I hit that guy with a bat, and saw you the next day and you were fucking fine!" And there was another discrepancy I mentioned but that I can't remember right now... anyway it didn't add up. Oh, especially because I was with Ted the first time I saw the guy.

Post limit...
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

So this is where Ted tries to pull yet another fucking mind game on me. He tells me that because he touched the medallion and then gave it away, he was cursed. And the curse was taking the form of what he looked like the day he met the old man.

And part of me thought "well that would explain the shoes, and I never saw his face..."

And then I came to MY FUCKING SENSES. What the fuck kind of moron does this asshole think I am that he can pull this shit on me twice? TWICE?!? I don't fucking think so!

I said some stuff like that to Ted, but less politely. I let him know I wasn't going to fall for his shit this time and I wasn't interested in his latest little scam, whatever the fuck it was going to be.

I remember him saying: "I understand why you'd say that but..." and I screamed like... I don't know. I just screamed. And walked off.

Got two blocks away muttering to myself and punching my fist into my hand (which is fucking sore now) before I realized I kinda need to catch a bus to get home, and I'd just missed it.

So... fuck... Uber it is... waste of money but I'm not gonna feel like going out for a bit anyway.

Guys honestly I might come back to this thread to vent or something but if I'm being totally honest I hope, I HOPE I never fukcing hear from that guy ever again, and at this point I don't want to have anything to do with the old man either, unanswered questions or no...... I'm just done with all of it, I am fucking done... fuckccckck...
>>
>>17867867

>this angry over your retarded role play that lacks any creativity

>hurr durr dis guy said weird words and now my friend acts weird
>>
>>17887643

Go fuck your own urethra with a knife you worthless role playing fucking faggot teen.
>>
>>17887719
>>17887751
It's okay I understand that there are programs now that can help retards like you become functional members of society.
>>
>>17887789
They obviously aren't doing as well as I've been told. These drool drinkers can barely function.. Poor guys.
>>
UPDATE: just a quick note

Saw my stalker on the road after I got on the bus. He was standing on the sidewalk staring at me as the bus went by. Went by too fast to see his face properly.

I do not want to deal with this. Tossing around the idea of going to the police but that feels like the pussy move. IDK. Almost at work, will update later if anything happens.
>>
>>17889318
I don't know if I'd recommend police, it sounds like if anything you'd be in as much shit as Ted. I don't know how the police are where you are, but where I'm from they just make things worse. Generally I'll take my chances handling shit on my own before risking cops. If you want some help, maybe hire a private detective. It'll cost some money, but you can have them check out your stalker, or just keep an eye on you to make sure you don't vanish or something. You should also write down and print out details of this story somewhere your family would find it in the event of you going missing. Include names, locations, timeline as best as possible. Make sure to include the old man's address, Ted's address, the works. If nothing happens and it all blows over, toss it. If you are killed or kidnapped, at least there's some trail to find out what happened.
>>
Someone should screencap this lel
>>
Mauifag checking in.
Good read OP lol

Guri Guri is the shit. Worth the trip to Maui I promise
>>
>>17889318
Damn OP sounds like shits getting a little weird. I definitely agree with what >>17889683 is saying though.

With how things are you'd rather be safe than sorry! Anyways, stay safe OP! Keep an eye out!
>>
UPDATE: Spotted my stalker

Just finally got out of work and I see him on the other side of the lot. Updating from my phone. Am going to get after him and get some shit sorted. May or may not update again tonight, but will update you tomorrow morning.
>>
>>17890689
STAY SAFE OP!
>>
>>17890689
Go get 'em OP. Don't take this shit.
>>
OP, I've heard some stories about hippie mystic types working fast food jobs and shit that like to practice on their customers. Apparently they try to spike food orders with charms or hexes or whatever and it's supposed to give good luck to customers they like or bad luck to ones they don't. I don't think any of these people manage to do anything serious with it but maybe the guy at the ice cream shop did something similar.

No idea how the homeless guy made the connection though.
>>
I haven't checked in with this thread for a while. I lef about after OP's first story, but before he refered to anyone as "my stalker". Can someone catch me up?
>>
File: 1466383979507.jpg (17KB, 388x415px) Image search: [Google]
1466383979507.jpg
17KB, 388x415px
>>17891032
Just read the thread you fucking lazy shit.
>>
>>17891065
I have shit to do. You obviously read it. Can you just tell me?
>>
File: 1467403676089.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467403676089.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>17891100
>being this fucking lazy
>>
>>17891100
Yeah man, some robots attacked his home town, and he had to pair up with the aliens that live in the sewers to try to defeat them. But the truth was the robots were actually creations of the aliens, and in the end they were tricking OP. But then things start to get weird because his best friend was actually an alien, and starts to shapeshift into an orangutang just to fuck with him, and that's where we are now. Just read the goddamn thread.
>>
>>17891224
Bout sums it up right there.
>>
Pretty cool OP, I grew up in Kitchener but have been living in NS for the past 13 + years. Roleplay or not, posting pictures is an essential part of /X/. Even if it's a ruse cruise , which I'm not saying it is, snap a picture of your stalker when you see him and upload that. You seem pretty relaxed about this considering what has been happening to you. I know that if I were living through a happening like this I probably wouldn't be writing my updates to a thread here

Pls give pics I want to believe

Otherwise, good luck. If you're athletic just run down your stalker and bear hug him then start talking
>>
File: 1465888487409.jpg (37KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465888487409.jpg
37KB, 500x281px
How the fuck this stupid as fuck RP thread got so many responses? I'm genuinely baffled. Just, how?
>>
>>17891402
Ever wonder how one corpse can attract so many vultures?
>>
UPDATE: my last update

First of all thanks to those that have followed this thread... it felt good to be able to tell somebody about this stuff.

For those of you wanting me to "prove that it's real"... I've stated my feelings about this time and again, and hell I think I even posted too fucking much... but let me say it for the final time: I do not give a flying fuck if you believe me.

You know what? Don't believe me. Believe it's all fiction. There. Does that change anything? I know that personally I don't give a fuck.

And why the fuck would you come on /x/ if all you're going to do is call bullshit on anything that claims to be actually paranormal? Why are you wasting everyone's time? Please kill yourselves. Slowly and painfully.

Fuck I'm tired. Okay. Last night...

You know those chase scenes in movies where the they're getting really close to catching up, but then they go around a corner and suddenly they're extremely far apart somehow? It was like that with this guy I swear to god... it was like I was 10 feet away from him and then I was a hundred feet away from him, and he just seemed to be walking...

But the thing about where I work is it's in this kinda industrial area, so there are lots of long streets with nowhere to duck into. Eventually we ended up where I could lock eyes on him and just run like hell to catch up without any tricks.

Tackled him shoulder-first, right in the center of his back. He went down.

He didn't even struggle to get up. Didn't move. At first I thought maybe I knocked him out cold. I got off him, he stood up, and I was finally able to look at his face... and... it took me a long time to focus. Maybe I was tired but really I think I just didn't want to believe what I was looking at. It really was Ted's fucking face.

So, I'm thinking two possibilities: Ted hired some special effects artist to do a makeup job on him yesterday to fake a bunch of wounds or this is a twin that somehow I never heard about. Gonna go with twin.

limit
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

Didn't want an explanation. We're way past my ever figuring any of this shit out. But I had to do something about this guy. "Why are you following me hunh?" I say, and I give him a good shove.

He doesn't talk. Doesn't even react. Shoving him was like shoving a bag of sand somehow... can't describe it... no resistance but no give either...

"Why don't you just fuck off, okay? Just fucking kill yourself!" or ... some other stupid shit. I don't have enough experience being a hardass to make it sound convincing I don't think. He did not even blink.

Then he started to walk away. Like he walked right past me as if I was just some stranger he was passing in the street.

I remember saying "Nice try buddy," and grabbed his shoulder to turn him back around, and then the next thing I remember I'm sitting on the sidewalk curb and it's way darker than it was before. I'm assuming he hit me? IDK... nothing felt sore except my ass from sitting around too long.

So I get pissed and I figure out where I am, call another goddamn Uber because apparently I hate having money now, and I have them take me to the old man's place. Time to settle this.

As we're pulling up to his place we pass an accident - someone smashed their car into a telephone pole. I see the back of the ambulance first where they're loading somebody up whose head is covered in a sheet. Then we pass the car.

Ted's car. Or at least one just like it.

At the time I was sure it was him even though I didn't know, I was confused about what to think... this morning I got a call from Ted's parents telling me he was dead, got into an accident last night. They want to talk about things now, want to try to make sense of everything... don't know how much help I'm going to be to them... I'm pissed at them being such pricks and raising such an asshole but... they just lost a son and he'd been my friend despite everything......

Fuck. Fuck okay. Let me... finish telling you what I need to tell you...

post limit
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED:

So I'm shaken but I'm walking up the old man's steps and he's sitting on the porch, smoking a cigarette, looking at the ambulance lights up the street. He looks at me and says: "So you decided he should die."

WTF are you talking about... don't remember my exact words... he stubs his smoke out and pulls out another. Offers me the pack. It's not what I usually smoke but fuck it, take one...

Then he tells me that taking the medallion means paying a price. And since he didn't want to pay it, he got Ted to get the medallion for him. Only the price that would have to be paid could only be decided by a friend, someone who cared about the thief, but that had also been deceived by them. Pretty sure that's how it went. He talked for about 30 minutes to spit that out.

Fucking occult mumbo-jumbo bullshit Harry Potter nonsense. I fucking hate this occult shit. I mean people accuse ME of roleplaying with this thread just talking about what's happened but these fucking people...

And then I remember hitting Ted's twin in the dark, and later Ted looking beat up, and then telling the twin to kill himself and then there's Ted wrapped around a telephone pole.

Right now in the light of day it's clearly all bullshit. Clearly. All bullshit. But last night with all of this fresh in my head and I'm just fucking exhausted and Ted just died and all of a sudden in my mind all of this, ALL of this was the fucking old man's fault.

He reaches over to the table next to him and grabs an envelope. "Since I got the medallion money is easy. Here, take this, we're even."

post limit
>>
FINAL UPDATE:
I remember him holding out the envelope. It looked fat.

I remember seeing the red ambulance light kind of dimly flashing across his face.

I remember dragging him into his house.

I do not remember what happened inside.

I do not remember why my hands are so bruised.

I do not remember where the long welts on my neck came from.

I do not remember where the blood on my shirt came from.

I do not remember grabbing the envelope.

And I sure as fuck do not remember putting this medallion around my neck.
>>
File: -1.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>
Faggot ending

Remember guys, if there is no obituary for a young guy in St. Catharines area from an auto related incident, it's all fake and gay. Worse than that would be this guys impotent rage at being called out
>>
>>17893043
>Worse than that would be this guys impotent rage at being called out
okay but...
>>17892852
>For those of you wanting me to "prove that it's real"... I've stated my feelings about this time and again, and hell I think I even posted too fucking much... but let me say it for the final time: I do not give a flying fuck if you believe me.
>You know what? Don't believe me. Believe it's all fiction. There. Does that change anything? I know that personally I don't give a fuck.

Poor summerfags. Can't read, consider themselves geniuses.
>>
>>17892925
I really hope this is someone posing as OP because I can't believe I've wasted half an hour of my life to read this kind of asspull ending
>>
I sure as fuck do not remember putting this medalion around my neck xDD
>>
this thread is facebook levels of dumb
>>
>>17892925
>>17893155
I hope its someone posing too because end was way too cliche and it looks like the end of a creepypasta an 11 year old wrote.
>>
I've been with this most of the way, and I sincerely hope the last updates weren't OP. It really does end like a bad RP.
>>
>>17867812
>>17867697
It's a fake story dumbasses
>>
UPDATE: yeah no these weren't me:
>>17892852
>>17892883
>>17892916
>>17892925
Although they're not bad as creepypasta goes. I don't mind, last time someone hijacked the thread it was pretty funny. This time it was kind of a fun way to go... somebody really worked hard on those. Thanks for the laugh.

Took the one anon's advice and decided not to call the cops, but I still really do have to do something about this guy who seems to have no life and just follows me around. Granted, I only saw him once today so... maybe he's getting bored?

I'm trying to decide what the next step is in making sure I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. Glad I blocked Ted though... he's really trying to go pro with this con artist shit... LOL curse...

But looking back over my old post a couple things bug me. Mainly it's the old man said my stalker wasn't his son but was "something else". I remember that, he was super dismissive. I mean why deny it? He didn't even go anywhere with that... OH, because he was setting up the next phase of the con with Ted because he knew Ted was gonna pull this "it's my tulpa and I'm cursed for real" or whatever bullshit... fucking hell...

So he was probably fucking with me. Again. This is my shocked face.

Honestly I think I might be able to get away with just ignoring him. I mean in the beginning I"d see him twice a day but I just saw him the once after I got on the bus home... didn't see him this morning like I did yesterday so... that's progress? Maybe? I don't know... they quit with the creepy emails since that just got a baseball bat coming at them in the dark... maybe Ted will report back to the old man that they need to find another mark...

I don't feel like doing anything right now other than fucking around on the Internet and passing out... I mean it's too goddamn hot out to go running around town and... I mean who would I talk to? The old man? He'd just try to con me into their scheme. Ted? Fuck Ted. The old lady? Hmm... maybe tomorrow...
>>
>>17894240
Stay safe op
>>
>>17894240
I'm glad those weren't your posts, although I'm pretty much upset by the end of it, because you are still in danger, and the "Old Man" who made you rob a granny and all that is still alive and kickin, living his life well. Maybe the cops ARE the option, just exclude yourself as a initiator to break into someones house. Blame it on Ted and the old guy, play it as they made you do it, and forced you to. I think you won't get any prison and stuff like that, maybe just community work. Hope you stay safe
>>
Genuine question, is op a child? I'm getting a teen vibe from his posts.
>>
UPDATE: cops

So. Last night I got to talk to a police officer.

Apparently Ted's parents didn't believe his story about a magic curse beating him up either. Actually I have no idea what he told them... probably that I did it, the fucker.

Anyway, first time talking to a cop. Surprisingly nice guy despite the fact that he was obviously trying to get me to say that I was the one that beat Ted up. His partner just stood there looking bored. In the end I ended up giving him the old man's address, told them it probably has something to do with the car Ted got off of him.

I also told them about the whole "guri guri" bullshit act. They asked why, I told them they'd have to ask Ted. They said "wow I can only imagine how mad that must have made you"... nice try fuckers, no I did not beat Ted up....

The one mistake I made was that I mentioned that I have a stalker, gave him my amazingly vague description of the guy which I'm positive he didn't believe for a second...

Haven't seen my stalker yet today but it is a day off and I haven't really gone anywhere so we'll see.

I'll let you all know if anything interesting comes up. If I don't see my stalker today, awesome. If I do... maybe I gotta talk to the old lady then. Maybe I can figure out what the hell this is all about if I talk to her.
>>
UPDATE CONTINUED: jsut a quick note to the commenters

>>17896218
LOL yeah I'm five...

It's probably safe to admit I'm a teen... but no more personal details, freaked out enough that one time people took details of what I was saying and worked out the city I'm from... strangers on the Internet you know...

Oh and thanks to the other people who've been saying "stay safe" etc... it's appreciated.
>>
>>17896226

fucking stop calling it update when all you do is whine ffs. fucking get over it already GOD
>>
>>17896856
Lol the most emo post of the thread
>>
>>17896221
At this point, OP, I'd be looking for the exit on this situation. From an outsiders perspective, can see about ten different ways that this situation can ass rape you, and 0 ways this ends with a gain. Talking to the cops... it's done. Hopefully it will help you and not burn you, but at least there's a report on the situation filed. If you feel a burning need to talk to the old lady, do what you want, but nothing good can come of it. Either she's going to be part of the scam and play along, or something legit crazy is going on and you're going to get sucked in even deeper in a crazy situation poised cock ready to fuck your world up.
>>
>>17896856
UPDATE: sad manchildren bitch at strangers on the internet, too bad they're still worthless neets in mommy's basement.

Ignore the fags op, I'm still following your posts, stay safe, keep in touch.
>>
>>17896221
I don't think going to the old lady could really help. You might just be able to sit back and let the cops do whatever they're going to do, maybe ask if they would watch your streets for the stalker. Good luck regardless.
>>
>>17897021
This might be a good idea. It'd be a good indicator of what we're dealing with in regards to your stalker. Is it a person, a physical manifestation, a mental manifestation or something in between?
>>
>>17897032
I believe he said he hit it with a bat, which would suggest that its a physical entity at least.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>17897070
This is what I thought, however.. As he was the only one who had this encounter (aside from his stalker) and the stalker seems rather.. unphased, perhaps we should think on whether the OP has something going on internally.
>>
>>17868279
Karma has nothing to do with the physical existence and everything to do with what comes after. You are not of this world, and shouldn't build your treasures in it.
>>
Getting worried op. Please give us an update.
>>
Why is everyone getting so up in arms about what OP did in an obviously fictional story?
>>
UPDATE: there was an arrest!

Okay so I got a call from the detective I was speaking with. Holy shit, they arrested someone! And from the sounds of it, it's my stalker!

So he started off by saying that they found someone they believed to be the guy that beat up Ted. No clue how they worked that out, there's a back story there he didn't want to tell me about... so anybody reading this hoping for a cool detective story, sorry to disappoint you. Probably the old man blamed everything on the guy, I mean who knows...

Anyway, so he says they arrested someone they think is responsible, and asked me to describe my stalker again. I told him what I saw, about the guy's build, about the shoes, etc... the shoes were interesting to him apparently. No, I never really got a good look at his face, no I probably couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

But then he started asking me about where I hit the guy, so maybe they could match up the bruises, and I remembered something: THE GUY WAS SMOKING.

That got his attention. He came over in the next half hour and dug around behind our back bushes, came out with a baggie of muddy cigarette butts. Rain had got to them but hey, who knows, might be enough? Are DNA tests cheap enough these days that it's worth it for a general assault charge? IDK, hopefully that does the trick.

Oh lol one part: "Do you smoke?" "No um, I don't smoke... cigarettes..." He just smiled and left it at that. Cops around here do not give a shit about pot.

Guys I'm not sure but I think I'm in the clear here. I know one thing though: I am officially staying the fuck away from Ted and the two seniors here. Not risking fucking any of this up!
>>
To whoever sees this- please stop fucking talking about karma or whatever and just follow the fucking story. Yeah, there are going to be a couple of neckbeards who reply but don't aggravate them.
>>
>>17899326
Good job OP, hope nothing more gets fucked.
>>
>>17899326
Well, good! Sounds like you may be almost out of this mess. It's been a good read
>>
Really entertaining story!
I would've just left town, like the old guy said. Fuck that shit!
Also, does the old guy look like Victor Wong? I keep imagining him.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.