[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird work stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20160628_150300.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160628_150300.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
I work in an 11 story office building, the bathrooms are located in the stairwell between floors (I work on the 11th floor, and the men's room is half a flight of stairs down).

I just saw two men (who I've never seen before) walk into the bathroom as I was coming down the stairs. When I entered the bathroom, it was completely empty, as in the two guys just disappeared.

The windows don't open, and we're like 10 floors up. What the fuck.

Spooky work story thread?
>>
Bumpski
>>
They were in a stall doing IT
>>
>>17867485
Nah, all the stalls were empty. The weird thing is the only people who use that restroom are guys from my office and from the office below us, and I had never seen either of them before
>>
I was working in middle of nowhere Minnesota. It's winter. I'm in a fuel truck. I open the gate to where I need to go to do some fueling. By the tracks no one has been there for several days. As I go around a corner I see foot tracks in the snow about 15 feet in front of my truck. Nine steps I count then they disappear, they came out of nowhere and then just end. This was a mind fuck but I didn't really care, last stop of the night.

I back up to the trailer and I begin to fuel a tank. I check the gauge and it hasn't move. Then I notice - absolutely nothing. No lights from my truck, the engine isn't running. Wtf I say to myself

I figure the truck must have died. I get in the cab and flip the lights to one. Hmm, I figure I must have hit it with me knee. I then pick the keys off the floor and start my truck back up. It doesn't really hit me until I lock the gate and head home
>>
>>17867429
Bump yo bump
>>
>>17867648
So?
>>
>>17867725
I've had my truck die before. I've never had it die, turn the key off and have them fall out of the ignition
>>
File: Athfhandbanana.png (279KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Athfhandbanana.png
279KB, 640x480px
I work night shift in a machine shop with one other guy. We're fairly certain that the shop is haunted or something, once it gets dark we've both been seeing things out of the corners of our eyes, like someone ducking between machines and shit. My co worker has been having it way worse though and he's really starting to get freaked out, he's been seeing this figure a lot more vividly and in a lot weirder situations. A few nights ago he freaked out and ran over to where I was at and said that there was someone inside his machine, obviously this wasn't the case but he swears up and down he saw something in there. My working theory so far is that we have a ghost or some shit, and it just doesn't fuck with me as much because on not afraid, I'll talk to it and shit when I start to see it, and so it fucks with him just because he's afraid of it.

What do /x/? Should I just keep being cool with the ghost and tell my co worker to HTFU or should we make some effort to get rid of it?
>>
>>17867852
Bump for that delicious /x/ advice
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x768px
I'll green text it because why the fuck not
>be me
>work for a pizza shop miles away from my house
>it was in another town
>i usually just cook but sometimes i have to deliver
>our driver comes back from a delivery and says he needs to go home because his kid is sick
>"anon, your're doing deliverys tonight, i can handle the orders for now bla bla bla"
>ffs
>got 2$ per delivery so i guess it was all good
>get order to another town, closer to the one i was in but it just took me further from home
>never been to that area before
>it was like 10pm when this order came in and it was dark out
>like really fucking dark
>anyways i put my sat nav on and go on my travels
>end up in a sketchy ass hood with trailers and trash everywhere
>get to the house on the order form and knock on the door
>lights are out but i was at the right house
>knock again and again but no answer
>i was about to knock again when i saw something out from the corner of my eye
>there was the figure of a head and torso, pretty much just upper body looking at me through a gap in their curtains
>as soon as i looked over they closed the curtains
>after that i heard very faint muttering coming from behind the house followerd by slow footsteps
>i look over to my car and theres a guy stood by it staring at me
>red light were going off and i knew i was fucked
>stupid me i didn't even think to book it at this point
>i peeked round the corner and there was like 5 fucking guys coming round the corner and one of them had a rope with a pig mask on
>drop the pizza and fucking book it back to my car
>the guy stood by my car was a skinny fuck and so just stepped out of my way but shouted "HE'S GETTING AWAY, HURRY UP"!
>told my boss and he just said not accept orders from there anymore
>its been like 3 months since that happened
>2 days ago i saw a guy, stood outside the shop
>it was the same skinny guy stood by my car 3 months ago
>mfw
>>
>>17867852
No real advice. Just odd that I work nights at a machine shop too. But there are 3 of us total.
>>
>>17868265
What do you do at machine shops at night with 3 guys?
>>
In the early 2000's I was a manager at a Hollywood Video. We would always have VHS and DVD's fall off the shelves at random times. Usually when only one or no customers where in the store. (Fall happens in an area where no one was near) Anyway we all got used to this. One night I am closing (as usual) and a whole shelf (Sci Fi) falls over on to another (Family). Two whole huge dvd/vhs/bookcases. No one else was in the store. The store was not located near any fault lines (NJ). Also the store suffered from cold spots.

Turns out before this was a Hollywood Video it was a gym. Some guy mid 40's had a heart attack and died right where sci fi was located.
>>
>>17868744
For those that do not remember video rental stores these shelves where about 5' tall and 6' long. They weighted several hundred pounds.
>>
>>17868692
I'm not that guy, but I'm the guy with the spoopy ghost in my shop and we mostly do aerospace parts and AR-15 bolt carriers. Everything CNC up to 9 axis mill-turns.
>>
>>17867990

I have a CCW I would have drawn so quickly you have no idea. Once that guy said "he's getting away" I would have seriously contemplated firing, maybe one just as a warning shot to say "I'm dead srs rn"
>>
>>17867852
I'm buddies with the ghost at our pizza shop. Sometimes she knocks shit off shelves and stuff like that. She likes me more than the others because I actually clean up and mostly try to keep busy. Fuck the dummies if they wanna be lazy. Margaret don't like that shit.
>>
Easy some agents have access to door portals. Any door they enter can take them wherever they need to go. Wish i had that tech. Btw its totally possible i used to make portals in a past life and its similar but more advanced. Inb4 crazy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.