[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I need your help and possibly some advice. Everyday I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (27KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 620x413px
/x/ I need your help and possibly some advice. Everyday I feel like I drift from event to event. Almost like I arrive to watch "shows" that play out in front of me. I feel that somehow my actions are not my own and that im helpless to really change or affect any of the happenings in my daily life. All of my responses and conversations seem rehearsed and ive become a pro at faking emotion and regular behavior so that I can at least hold onto the few friends I have. Ive felt like this for as long as I can remember.

Does anyone have experience with this? Is there anything spiritually or mentally I can do to snap out of this? It may be grasping at straws but could there actually be outside forces at work here?

>inb4 just stop being babby special snowflake

Its not like a switch I can just turn on. Ive tried it
>>
File: 4L_8uqJe640.png (85KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
4L_8uqJe640.png
85KB, 467x496px
fake and gay
>>
>>17865739
>Its not like a switch I can just turn on. Ive tried it

This is literally the opposite of the truth. You can go with the flow, or take any varying degrees of control of your life. It's literally up to you.
>>
File: 1467152277524.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
1467152277524.gif
2MB, 540x603px
You might have depersonalization / a personality disorder. Talk to a doc. I feel the same way and have since I was a kid in school. It took me until very recently to address it.

Feel better, OP.
>>
File: 1466719935308.jpg (253KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
1466719935308.jpg
253KB, 600x751px
For starters, you need to quit feeling sorry for yourself, because what you have a mental state some people *wish* they had. They can only dream of coasting through life without the anguish and anxiety that plagues them, as they sift through every possibility that their life could go through, at every moment for every second of every day. Mental disorder? Fuck that noise. Seriously, fuck that, whatever your personality is, there's some buzz word or armchair psychologist who's labeled it in their growing compendium of mental disorders. When all you have is a hammer...
>>
>>17865774
Thank you for the kind words. I refuse to see a doctor for anything other than a strictly physical ailment though. Its all just quackery and pill feeding imo. I think all humans are fucked in the head in their own way

What made you start to see differences?
>>
>>17865813
Having made peace with your state of mind, and recognized it for its value--that it's preferable given some people's perspective--you can now change it. What's going to happen next, is you're going to forget we ever had this little chat over 4chan. After you do, something or someone will remind your movie-like state of mind, and if you pursue whatever event brought up that memory, you will find someone who has the other problem, and only *wishes* they had what you have. Learning from their example, you'll be able to start selecting where your life goes again, and having a more hands on approach to experience in general. Likewise, they will learn from your example, and become more easy going about things.

It's like a hyperlink straight through life. Neat stuff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.