[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd experiences thread? Post some weird happenings or events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Odd experiences thread?
Post some weird happenings or events you've experienced. Only post things that actually happened, I don't believe you met a succubus.
I'll post some things that happened at work in a moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17865177
I've had two odd moments, both at my job. (I'm a night watchman at a mine.)
>sitting in the main building alone on a friday
>eatan
>drinkan
>readan Lovecraft
>doze off during one of the more boring stories
>kind of wake up
>eyes are half open, can only see blurs
>can't move
>I mumble something in a very weird voice
>I never figured out what I said
>wake up about 20 minutes later
>throat is so dry it's unbelievable
>considering I drink half a gallon of water every shift
To top it off I dropped my book and got dust on the pages.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17865221
Second story:
>while pumping water out of a building, I go to take a piss
>probably because of the half gallon of water
>at my usual pissing spot
>in my peripherals I see something float by
>I see a glimpse of it to the side, then behind me
>I'm still pissing so I'm not very mobile
>it's something white, shaped like a ring
>kind of looks like a few different things
>spider web
>light reflecting off water
>white ink/coloring dropped in water
>it's obviously not ink in water
>it's too thick and visible to be a spider web
>(it was 11 at night, I wouldn't be able to see a web)
>it's wasn't light, because it was a consistent size
Overall a very odd experience. The dog I had with me didn't seem to notice, if he did he surely didn't care.
I'm actually very curious about this one, if anybody has an idea about it I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>17865177
Had a few weird experiences at work to. I work in a homeless shelter. I'm a lazy newfag cunt so I'm not going to be using green text though I'll keep them short.

Came into work at 1 (shifts suppose to start at 4) because they needed help unloading some food donations. The lift we use to transport goods up and down has a little window. So as I'm coming down the lift I'm looking out the little window and I see someone walking by. It looked like and old woman wearing some sort of old native dress. Come out of the elevator and never seen anyone. Been working there for 6 years now, never seen anyone like her come in before either.
>>
>>17865293
Second experience happened a few months later. I came in for my shift and started setting up. Putting out cups (paper), juice jugs, utensils and the like.
Once that was done i turned away from the tables to start sorting out some blankets when I heard something hit the floor. Half the stack of cups I put on the
table had went on the floor. Figuring it was just like static or something making the cups jump up I put it back on the table and turned around again to sort
the blankets out again. And again, I heard something hit the floor. This time three of the stacks were on the ground. I picked them up and put them back on the table.
I was getting a little freaked out now. Turned around again only to hear the fucking tables move. Didn't even turn around this time and booked it outside with just a t-shirt on
(it was like -30 C) and ran in through the front doors upstairs.

By the time my co-worker finished preparing the food upstairs and we went down together everything was back the way it was suppose to be.

Me and my co worker have had shared experiences, hearing voices when no ones there, seeing shadows moving around. Most of the time the place is pretty normal. Out of the six years I've been there
I've had 12 experiences. Most are pretty mundane boring shit though. Couple of pretty fucking creepy.
>>
>>17865177
Not something that happened to me but an interesting story none the less. I work as a security guard and I hear a lot of stories from the other guys about creepy happenings. A few weeks ago, a security guard told me about an abandoned school that our company was contracted to keep an eye on. Apparently, all the other security guards are scared shitless of going there and the job is very unpopular.
Anyways, he told me that during the few days that he had to check it out he had two spooky things happen to him. The first thing was loud running footsteps echoing through the building. He searched everywhere throughout the building and found nothing. What's even creepier is that the source of the footsteps was from upstairs and the only access to the second floor was kept locked at all times. He even unlocked it to go upstairs and check. Of course, there was nothing there.
The second thing was that he kept hearing loud banging noises. He described the sound like a large book hitting a table. But this abandoned school had no books and only a handful of tables.
I hope I never get assigned to check that building out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.