[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

ITT: It's a fine summer night here in /x/. Does anyone have a scary story to share
General best of /x/ Thread
>>
File: 1465888987502.jpg (11KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1465888987502.jpg
11KB, 181x182px
Spook me /x/
>>
>>17864959
>Meet an attractive woman at the library last month
>She's picking up books written by hippies on psychic phenomena, consciousness, esp, etc.
>We have coffee later, and the whole time I can't help but notice that she has the fowlest breath I've ever smelled.
>Fish, shit, rotting meat, and hot summer garbage--all combined into one
>I didn't think I smelled it when we were in the library, but I shrug and say "Whatever" I was in a dry spell, she seemed into me, so I proceeded forward
>Basically we exchanged numbers, met a few times, had a good time, and last night we slept together
>She's extremely aggressive in the sack--she's a bit older, so I imagine she's very experienced.
>As we're both lying in bed, I smell that foul breath for the second time.
>She's about to whisper in my ear
>"My son's a little bitch, I hope he fucking dies."
>At that point, I turn to look at her, and it's your mom, desu.
>She rode and sucked my dick all night, and I didn't even realize it
>Just wanted to give you a heads up
>>
>Hot summer night
>Beach burning
>Fog crawling all over sand
>Listen to heart
>Hear whole world turning
>See shooting stars
>Trembling hands
>Lick lips
>Lipstick shines
>Ask for taste
>Lie in silver light of moon
>Not another moment to waste
>So close
>Knees grow weak
>Soul flies above ground
>Try to speak
>Can't seem to make any sound
>And then.....
>Took the words right outta my mouth
>Must've been when you were kissing me
>>
File: spoiler_image.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler_image.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
>>17864978
Mfw
>>
>>17864978
Generally spooked
>>
I live near the border of North Carolina in the mountains. There used to be a swimming spot that I would go to, and in the summer the water used to be about double as deep as my 8 year-old self.

Me, my Brother, my Mom and my Dad went there one summer, and my 11 year-old brother told me not to follow him because he was going to the deep end. I didn't listen of course. The water was fucking raging and when we went over there, we of course, couldn't paddle against the water. My dad had a broken ankle, so my mom had to dive in and save us both. It was successful, but she had to paddle back using only her feet in deep, quick water, with both of us in her hands. We survived.

All I have told you I don't remember, it's just stuff other people have told me. The only thing I remember is the drowning part, from the eyes of someone else, watching me and my brother paddle helplessly, from the beach. That's all.

I personally feel like the event was so traumitizing, that I, in a sense, remembered it with my soul and not my mind.

Do any of you have similar stories? I'd like to know what the hell this means.
>>
>>17865077
it means you're a faggot
>>
>>17864928
My girlfriend and i went to santa cruz last thursday. She wanted to get freaky and fuck in a bathroom. We went to a porta potty and it fucking reeks. A man started knocking because my gf was moaning real fucking loud. He opens the door and says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON". I was jacking off the whole time. it was my dad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.