[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just dropping by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: art.jpg (337KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
337KB, 1024x768px
Salaam!

I see lots of text in this board, but very little knowledge. Let me try to fix that up.

So, what do you wish to know?
>>
>>17864574
If you're still here, I would like to know when and why Christianity and Islam were separated. The doctrine of Jihad is very interesting to me, but I do not find any clean interpretations of it anywhere in my culture, could you maybe also explain that a bit?
>>
>>17864574
Why you think we don't already have exactly the information we want to have.
>>
File: 1459295566752.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459295566752.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
I've talked to God in person a couple of times and I've sat in front of a council of angels that judged me. I've also experienced nirvana twice and seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Am i a fallen angel, or am I just schizophrenic.
>>
>>17864763
Not him but I will answer

Most of the abrahamic religions are derived from Egyptian and Sumerian mythology. They fed on paganic beliefs and found an easy way to discard all other religions out by saying there is only one mighty god and it is their god
In Medina paganic traditions caught up again. Christian numbers were eventually lowered. So Islam drawed its source from Christiany but also those new paganic traditions which included matriarchal star& sky goddess. Quran refers to stars almost obsessively and puts those stars into a submissive standout as a symbolism for the suppressed feminity

Anyway it made sense. Those paganic traditions were much older than christianity.

Jihad was made to conquer. Muhammad himself was allied to another claimed prophet and used to agreed they were both messengers of the same god. That claimed prophet grew bold later and Muhammed decided to fuck it, it is war you fucking infidel. So he went full jihad on his ex alliance
>>
>>17864797
>just schizophrenic.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.