[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come nothing spooky ever happens to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (369KB, 1834x1113px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369KB, 1834x1113px
I come here a lot and enjoy reading people's spooky scary stories and what not. I want a spooky experience. Nothing paranormal or scary has ever happened to me. I've just had a normal ass life, except for a slightly troublesome childhood. Maybe it's because I don't really believe in the paranormal. I mean I really want to. Sometimes I try to trick myself into believing paranormal stories, but deep down I know I don't believe.

I live in Houston. Anybody know any haunted abondoned places in Houston? I want a spooky experience so bad!
>>
>>17864026
nope you don't
>>
>>17864048
But I really do.
>>
>>17864026
>deep down I know I don't believe
Yes you do. You have a spirit of doubt that tells you that you don't.

> I want a spooky experience so bad
How extreme do you want your experience?
>>
>>17864081
I don't know. Like I said, nothing paranormal has ever happened to me in my 27 years of life. Anything will do haha. I guess the scarier the better.

Perhaps you're right about that spirit of doubt. I just don't know, ya know? I need proof.
>>
>>17864124
Okay.

Take all of these in the context that I prefer that you turn to Jesus and follow his teachings.

Minor (can be difficult to do)
- Hang around people with negative spirits attached to them
- Go to a haunted house
- Make an Idol (carve something out of wood and pray to it)
(These usually aren't that effective)

Medium
- Purchase an Ouja board and a pendant
- Take it home
- Start asking it questions
- Apparently multiple people will make it stronger
(You will probably get demons in your house and have to call a priest to remove them)

Very strong
- Dig a hole in the ground with your hands using a clawing action
- Go down to the dirt at least 1 foot
- Cut your flesh and drip your blood into the hole
- Shout into the hole a prayer to Satan
- Ask him for some material thing
- Tell Satan that you will worship him in exchange for the material thing
- Be serious
(You will probably end up so scared you will have to turn to Jesus to save you if you don't die beforehand)
>>
Not sure I really believe in Satan. I'm not religious at all.

I guess I need to search for some sort of haunted abandoned place in Houston. Like an old mental asylum or something like that. I go camping a lot on a secluded heavily wooded property and I've never been scared at night or anything. So Ina woods is out I guess.
>>
>>17864278
>I guess the scarier the better
What about the Ouja board option?
>>
>>17864305
I haven't played with one since I was little. It didn't spook me at all. Me and my friends all played with one and contacted a friendly spirit. So they say. I'm sure someone was moving it. They all acted freaked out and what not. I just played along even though I didn't believe it was legit.
>>
>>17864319
Your spirit of doubt is really strong.

Every time you think to yourself any kind of skepticism about the paranormal, you have to rebuke that skepticism. (E.g. say to yourself "yes, I do believe in that)
>>
>>17864026
come to san antonio, there is a train crossing where if you stop on the tracks your car will be pushed to safety by dead children and their hand prints are left on your car.
>>
>>17864319
>Me and my friends all played with one and contacted a friendly spirit
It looks like you also could be protected by Angels, who prevent you from experiencing this stuff.
Normally these things bring evil spirits but I think because you were there, the angel showed up.

You should turn to Jesus.
>>
>>17864172
my mom actually believes that this shit is real. I went up in my attic when I was a kid and found a ouija board up there. must have been left from the previous owners, anyways my mom got so freaked out by it she cried and threw it away immediately. Another time my grandparents brought me an aztec idol from their trip to mexico and he sat in front of a little tray. I started to put pennies in the tray for some reason and my mom was convinced that the reason I would sleep walk is because this false god was controlling me or something, because i was giving it "offerings". So she threw that thing away too.
>>
>>17864369
Wow. That sounds particularly creepy as all hell. I would love to do that, but sadly I don't really have time travel to San Antonio. Trying to find stuff in Houston on Google turns up a lot of lame results.
>>
Houston here, check out paterson st at night spooky as fuck.
>>
>>17864395
If you find some time you should check it out. It's pretty crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPJNoYfR1L0 Here's a vid about it.
>>
>>17864026
you should play the midnight game. https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1e73fy/the_midnight_game_i_played_it_and_i_was_a/
>>
>>17864405
Thank, buddy! I just looked it up. Sounds pretty creepy, and it's only like 30 mins away. Gonna try to drive over there at night hopefully sometime this weekend.

Anybody else got any more good suggestions.
>>
File: j4RZw.png (141KB, 810x2247px) Image search: [Google]
j4RZw.png
141KB, 810x2247px
>>17864026
this will fuck with your sanity.
>>
>>17864026
Hmm, I've never experienced anything that would be considered paranormal, but I did have some spooky stuff happen.

Actually, the "spookyest" thing that happened were 2 dreams that I had not that long ago (about half a year ago). I can try and describe them if anyone is interested, but I'm shit at greentexting so it would be a blogpost.

Also, I'm new at this board so I don't know if it's considered /x/ material.
>>
>>17864440
This

Also try astral projection or an out of body experience.
>>
I'd never heard of the midnight game. Thanks guys. If I get a chance I'll definitely try. Probably won't happen for a while as I live in a packed home.
>>
>>17864081
>How extreme do you want your experience?
Just fuck my shit up!
>>
>>17864490
If he really wants to go crazy he should play the midnight game and purposefully try to piss the midnight man off. also lose the game on purpose.
Just go nuts, taunt him, if you see him throw salt at him, play an instrument, actively hunt him. Just really piss him off good.
>>
>>17864521
nah dude just play with your family/roomies but don't tell them they are playing kek
>>
>>17864485
I'm interested
>>
>>17864026
>I live in Houston

mexicans and drug cartels

expecting pagen shit like in the pioneer era
>>
>>17864026
OP I will answer your question now

Are you prepared?

Listen carefully !

EVERYTHING ON THIS BOARD IS ROLEPLAY
>>
>>17864564
>government is RP
>NASA footage is RP
>human trafficking is RP
Sure.
>>
>>17864589
And none of that is paranormal
>>
>>17864561
Alright mate. If anyone is into dream interpretations, I'd be happy to hear what they have to say. I have some interpretations of my own, but I'm not that into /x/-tier stuff so yeah.

Anyway, dream 1.

It was night and I was in my room (3rd floor in a building). For some reason, I wanted to call my best friend. I picked up the phone and called him, but instead of him, generic answering machine voice answered and said "you ordered a sniper". I got confused, but I heard a loud "bang" and when I looked out of my window, I saw a guy lying dead on the street. I tried calling again, but the same answering machine answered "you ordered an EMP strike". Moments later, every light and electronics go dark, both inside and outside of the house. I am naturally creeped out but I hear my mother entering through front door a feel a bit of relief. However, when she entered, she went into my room and I felt something entered with her.

Now, I can't explain to you exactly how it felt. I've had alot of terrible nightmares as a kid and all that, but this shit felt different. It felt like a really, REALLY evil entity (can't remember what it looked like) entered, and each step it took towards me, I literally felt my life/energy/soul/whatever drained from me. I'm not joking, I literally felt that shit draining me, and when it got really close, I could practically see a "stream" of whatever that was coming out of me and going toward that thing. The "stream" looked kinda like those things from Donnie Darko (which I haven't watched back when I had that dream, only later).

Anyway, I woke up screaming and in sweat, and really fucking tired. I don't think I was being attack by some paranormal being and whatnot, but still, I've never had a more vivid, terrifying nightmare. And that feeling of being drained was the worst I've ever felt, awake or not.
>>
File: nwR11tgyf9yo3_250.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
nwR11tgyf9yo3_250.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>17864026
Yeah! I feel the same. I actually started to offer people money ($1000) in exchange for a tiny demonstration of the paranormal.

Got a lot of mails and interested people. But they either stopped replying or nothing ever happened. Pretty lame.
>>
>>17864561
Dream number 2, I think it's waaaay more interesting.

So, in the dream I'm standing in the middle of the street. There's nobody around me, it's a nice, sunny day. I stare at the clear sky and the Sun, and it's getting a bit warmer by the minute. After a while, I start noticing that as time goes by, the Sun is getting bigger and bigger, and it's getting hotter and hotter.

Now, it wasn't unpleasant at all, no pain or anything, just gradually being warmer. At some point a thought comes "Earth is getting closer to the Sun, it's apocalypse". Here comes the weird part. I didn't feel anything. I don't mean that in an edgy way, I literally didn't feel fear/joy/pain/curiosity/anything. I decided to call my mother, father, best friends etc, and say my goodbyes. Again, no feelings.

So, the Sun kept getting bigger and bigger, and I was just staring at it. At some point, everything turned black, and in the dream I "figured" that I died. There was just blackness for a while, but then, I suddenly appeared floating in the universe, looking at the charred Earth slowly moving away from the Sun. The only thought/feeling I had was "Oh alright, it was just a cycle, everything will keep going on".
I woke up peaceful as ever, just confused as fuck.

I get goosebumps typing this shit. It was honestly the weirdest thing I ever dreamed. Especially the "not feeling anything" part, since I always have very emotionally intense dreams. Also, this was the first dream that I remember in which I've "died". Happened a few times after it though.
>>
>>17864562
I didn't know pagan shit encompassed the whole of the paranormal. But yeah, your first statement is very true haha.

Turns out I will actually be able to play midnight man game tonight! Going to stay at my gfs place. She's on vaca with her folks and asked me to use the spare they hid to check up on the house. I asked to stay the night and she said cool. I'll stay the night there and play alone. Too short notice to get a friend to come over.
>>
>>17864369
That was proved fake on a show, they hired professionals to show that the road was slanted, they put something round on it and it rolled, and the dusting are from you're car being touched previously. If you really believe that you are a tard, if you put said car on neutral, on a slanted road, of course is gonna move you dingus.
>>
>>17864627
Uhhhh... Have you ever done ANYTHING paranormal related? Midnight Man isn't really one I'd recommend to a beginner let alone anyone who isn't prepared decently.. That "game" (ritual) is no joke anon the "midnight man" isn't something or someone to fuck with... If you are dead set on playing though I really wish you the best of luck, and DON'T FORGET THE SALT CIRCLE it really may be where u might end up having to sit until sunrise it's not something to joke about.
>>
File: 137.jpg (496KB, 716x600px) Image search: [Google]
137.jpg
496KB, 716x600px
>>17864172
Is this a good Ouja board?
>>
File: image_e2fc76128.jpg (310KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
image_e2fc76128.jpg
310KB, 640x370px
>>17864124
>I need proof.
this is why you fail. you are looking for spoops, go to the Haunted Mansion in disneyland. Real paranormal events happen from the relationship between the experiencer and the experience. Not everyone is wired to have them but if you do change yourself to where you can, you will get more than spoops. its not an entertainment to amuse yourself with
>>
>>17864636
Thank you for the concern. I will follow all the rules and be very careful. I'm really not sure I believe anything at all will happen.
>>
>>17864617
This one is good. reminds me of the theory that time is a flat circle so the universe just winds down until hit death then collapses into another big bang. and the life we live we will live again over and over for eternity. and have lived countless times before. maybe that's why you werent afraid, because subconciously you knew you would do it all again.
>>
>>17864636
>>17864654
yea the midnight game is pretty crazy. if you actually play please come back and let us know how it went. I'm very curious.
>>
>>17864124
>Anything will do haha
>haha
please leave
>>
>>17864661
For sure. I'll let you guys know when I'm about to start, and I'll let you know when it's done or if I just give up because nothing is happening.
>>
>>17864684
remember if you give up you lose. so if nothing is happening I would just be grateful and finish the game in peace.
>>
What is the midnight game.
>>
>>17864699
see
>>17864460
>>
>come to this board for the first time in years
>faggots are actually talking about the midnight game as if isn't the most puerile shit eaten up by facebook crowds

glad to see you're still plebs /x/
>>
>>17864710
>facebook crowds
We know you have a Facebook too. Everyone does. We just don't bring it up as an identity.
>>
>>17864725
facebook crowd means the pasta would seem more at home on facebook being shared by people unfamiliar with creepypasta in general
>>
>>17864026
You don't want to see anything paranormal, trust me on that, you would shit yourself and become scared and paranoid for life if you ever saw a spirit.
>>
Honestly sometimes I feel that adrenaline rush in the night like something is going to happen

Then I snuggle with my cat and swear I will never attempt on doing something stupid again

Needless to say I would never try it
>>
>>17864710
why dont you recommend something for him to try then friendo
>>
>>17864646
>not everyone is wired to have them

Wat
>>
>>17864732
Exactly, which is why calling /x/ Facebook fags is retarded.
>>
>>17864749
I won't recommend doing something stupid like wandering into a forest at night but I also won't recommenced he waste his time playing convoluted bloody mary.
>>17864771
/x/ is facebookfags
>>
>>17864774
Well like I said, I've spent nights alone in the woods camping. My buddy owns some heavily forested land. I even enjoy night treks through the woods. It's calming and really nice being out in nature alone.

I won't waste my time with the game. I mean I'm going to try it, but if nothing's happening I'll just go back to my beer and vidya games.
>>
>>17864756
Yeah I didn't get that either.
>>
>>17864749
Because they're an obvious trollfag.
>>17864774
As we can plainly see by his very vocal lack of any real contribution.
>>
>>17864809
I recommended against something you dumb twat.
>>
>>17864820
>don't go innawoods
Fuck off. At least half of us are /k/ here too.
>>
>>17864852
>/k/ is facebookfags
That's just libel right there.
>>
File: 1467149708308.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467149708308.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>17864627
Rest in pepperonis OP

Be sure to check in
>>
Same here OP! I don't believe in god, satan, spirits, ghosts, nothing paranormal.
I do however think that Aliens exist.

I don't think that I will ever experience anything spooky, although it would be cool man.
I feel the same way dude.
>>
>>17864460
>>17864627
>>17864636
>>17864661
>>17864688
Is this game actually real? I really fucking doubt it. It's impossible for me to believe in anything like this.

Does the fucker kill you? What happens?
>>
>>17864955
Are you actually 12 years old?
>>
>>17864945
Glad I'm not alone. I do believe there are aliens out there too, mostly because my mom and dad saw one when the were younger. They ended up divorced and hating each other, but if you ask either about seeing that ufo they'll both give the exact same account. I don't see any reason why both parents would lie about that to their kids their whole lives.

That's mainly why I believe in ufos and ayys
>>
>>17864460
I did this 1 month ago, I never saw him when we played, yet I felt it multiple times.
After the game was over, I still feel it.
What the fuck did you assholes make me do? How the fuck do I make him go away?
>>
>>17864945
Just go to a graveyard, dude.
Not saying you should be spooked and shit, but that garbage does exist.
My family and I go to sleep to a graveyard once a year, the shit you experience is real.
>>
>>17864986
Sorry I meant to say they saw a ufo, not an actual arium.
>>
>>17864998
That seems like an odd family tradition. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.

If you don't mind my asking how did these annual graveyard nights become a thing for you and your family?
>>
>>17865008
Day of the dead, it's a tradition here.
>>
>>17865054
dia de los muertos? I thought you just make skeleton cookies and cross our borders
>>
>>17865064
We do that the rest of the year.
>>
>>17865054
Seems like a wall would be the spookiest occurence for you guys
>>
>>17865307
Not really

Also, i thought the shitpost board was /b/, i was wrong.
>>
Ok, I got everything ready for the midnight man game. I'm going to get started soon. Wish me luck, and I'll let you guys know how it goes.
>>
>>17865362
I hope you don't die.

Good luck
>>
u ded?
>>
File: cODMfRs - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg (89KB, 541x640px) Image search: [Google]
cODMfRs - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg
89KB, 541x640px
>>17865362
Can confirm OP is kill. i AM the midnight man.
>>
>>17864026
Trust me when I say you'll regret it after something does happen. Enjoy your peaceful boring life while you have it.
>>
>>17864976
No, faggot.

>>17864986
Your not alone man.

>>17864998
Really?
>>
>>17865362
good luck man i hope you dont die kek
>>
>>17864993
so you didnt see anything or feel anything? i think its just when you think about how you were in the dark for 3 hours anyway im sure ur fine
>>
File: mac.jpg (26KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
26KB, 650x400px
>>17865663
>>
>>17865780
This cracked me up a lot, man.

Sorry guys, I gave up. I did every step perfectly. I even turned the ac off to keep air from the vents from blowing my candle out. It was pretty boring. I walked around the house in the dark for a while, and nothing happened. No change in temperature, no whispers and my candle never went out.

I feel like this game is a big ass troll to make you look like a jackass. I mean I was walking around my gfs place aimlessly with a candle and a fucking cylinder of salt for two and a half hours.

Anyway, it didn't work for me. I gave up and went back to ma booze n vidya games.
>>
>>17865850
>two and a half hours
Anon
Midnight to 3:33am is three and a half hours

He's still there.
>>
>>17865855
I know it's three and a half hours. I said I gave up and went back to video games after two and a half hours.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 122x121px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 122x121px
>>17865850
Is Killer 8 even worth playing?
>>
>>17865868
hahaha wow i knew that shit was fake all u guys are just a bunch
>>
>>17865873
I mean... no. The best parts are Sally's monologues anyways. You've seen those, and you've already experienced the highlights. Once you unlock Killer 8, the Tommy Gun just sets the difficulty level anywhere between trivial, or irritatingly annoying.
>>
>>17865903
of fucking idiots who make their own 'experiences' up
>>
>>17865905
Holy shit Susie*** it's been too long.
>>
Explore and you will see, those experiences don't come to you... or at least the kinds that you don't live to tell don't.
>>
>>17865918
You suck.
>>
>>17864026
This board is:
65% RP
25% people on drugs/underage ban "philosophers"
10% undiagnosed/off medication schizophrenic people
>>
oh I had a spooky story this morning

I leave for work around 4:45-5 AM each morning. Atlanta traffic is the worst and I live about 30 miles outside of the city so commuting in and out sucks if you do it at normal times. At this time of the morning I am one of a handful of cars on the roads leading to the highway from my house.

I'm riding through an industrial/wooded area this morning and I see legs moving ahead of me at the bridge. I get closer and it's a female, wearing a skirt, and she's moving very, very oddly. Basically tons of upper body movement. Not necessarily like a tweaker, it's not repetitive but it's definitely abnormal. She's got some sort of backpack on and nothing is in it, it's flat save for two poles sticking out of it. She's dressed in either all black or a dark navy blue. She has jet black hair. I cannot see her face. She's walking very close to the road.

No clue what the fuck she's doing in this area at this time of day but it was very creepy. This area is massively wooded to her left and right and up ahead was the dump to her right and municipal buildings to her left. I wasn't about to pull over and offer a ride. Might have to do some research of the area (only been here a year).

Fuck it was unnerving though.
>>
>>17865850
I didn't think it would work for you because of >>17864376

These things are real but if someone is protected by angels or is a skeptical person (doubts the existence of the supernatural world including God) then that person will not really experience them.

If you really want a spooky experience you are going to have to pray, and ask your angels to let you experience one.
>>
File: 1465897939838.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465897939838.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>17864733
>Confirmation of an afterlife
>scarier than crushing existential dread
>>
>>17864945
I used to live next to a grave yard nigger, I didn't see shit. I heard a loud aggressive voice once but I've never been spooped.
>>
>>17866121
Baseless statistics, piss off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sagg08DrO5U
>>
Have ypu ever considered people are just making it up??
>>
>>17864026
Lol I'm from Houston, OP. How have you NOT been haunted yet? I dealt with that shit forever growing up, at one point it becomes more annoying than exciting. Grandmas house was haunted, aunts house was haunted, moms house was haunted, old middle school was haunted. I'm bad at naming specifics tho since I never went out anywhere.
>>
I'm back. Last night was bad. I mean I thought it was all good. I played games till like 4 am and then went to bed. I woke up fucking scared as shit at like 5. I was freezing and a fucking hand was felt on my head, and fucking whispers! Some shit about the safe house not being safe!

At first it felt like that weird half awake half asleep dream state, but the whisper kept on as I woke up more. The whisper kept saying the same shit about a safe house. I shit you not, it followed me into the kitchen when I went to get water. It stopped after I ran back to the bedroom.

Left my gfs house in a hurry, because I'm scared shitless. Left my ps4 and some other shit I figure I'll pick up later when I calm down and take this all in. Right now I'm still freaking out, but I'm at my own home and there's no whispers and I'm not freezing.

That shit is real! Do not fuck with the midnight man. I don't know what the fuck to do with myself right now. I just need to calm down and wrap my head around this weird shit.
>>
>>17867148
Not OP but nice try
>>
>>17867182
I am op! That was me! I don't care what you believe.
>>
>>17864026
>I try to trick myself into believing
>deep down I know I don't believe
it's honestly not worth chasing, you are far better off being blind to such things
in fact, i envy you

>expecting the unexpected
first and foremost, it seems like you have a predetermined/preconceived idea of what 'paranormal' is. not criticizing you, quite the opposite actually. i think this is advantageous since your mind is more or less conditioned to dismiss anything and everything that doesn't meet your idea of paranormal.

it's the lack of scientific or logical explanation that will turn you over, and that i'm afraid is something you would have to experience if you cannot grasp it.
>thinking or believing something is fucky
versus
>knowing something is fucky

that's why i said it's nothing worth seeking out. it's like opening pandora's box. rationality won't save you when reality goes out the fucking window.
>>
>>17864460
Do you knock on your door from the inside or outside?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.