[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stephen Hawking dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hawkingcompared.jpg (61KB, 881x412px) Image search: [Google]
hawkingcompared.jpg
61KB, 881x412px
So, apparently there's a theory that Stephen Hawking died a long time ago and was replaced by some other similar looking guy who's being controlled by "someone"...

What do you think, /x/? 2tinfoil4u or actually plausible?

Here's an article for reference: http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
>>
Sure its POSSIBLE but how does someone even come up with this theory and why?
>>
>>17863421

I need to move to England. My teeth would go over better there than they do here in the States.

It's hard for me to believe Hawking writes all his books with his disability. He could very well be a stand-in for a group of intellectuals that want to remain anonymous.
>>
>>17863430
These basement dwellers theorists have too much time on their hands, obviously.

>>17863432
Cause the Hawking name is good publicity, right? Or for some other reason?
>>
>>17863444

It wouldn't be the first time it happened in England. Shakespeare was another guy that many believe was a composite of many authors.
>>
What would be the point? Stephen Hawking's practically a vegetable and hasn't produced important work in years?

If Stephen Hawking had died, why cover it up?
>>
File: hhhhhhgnhnnitler.jpg (39KB, 460x817px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhgnhnnitler.jpg
39KB, 460x817px
and what would be the point?... explain that to me..
he's just a scientist.. he's not like, the leader of planet earth.. and where the fuck are you gonna find a paraplegic who's willing to disregard their family and friends to pursue surgery and god knows whatever type of facial /body modifications just to look like Stephen hawking

do you even use your brain? or do you just see shit on the internet and have to ask someone else to think for you?
>>
If he actually seemed to have an agenda, I'd consider it.
Anymore he just seems like a scared old man.

>nooo pls no A.I.
>quiet don't tell the aliens we're here
>>
>>17863430
that's as possible as mini ayylmaos living in my foreskin

>>17863432
you know he made huge advancement to his text /speech machine right? In fact, if wouldn't surprise me if there was a way to remotely connect to another computer or vice versa

>>17863468
that's realms different you tosspot
>>
>>17863549
>he made a huge advancement in his text/speech machine

You think he invented it himself? Are you retarded? All quadriplegics with speaking problems have access to those machines.

>that's realms different

Different then what? Why would they cover-up Hawking's alleged death? For what purpose?
>>
>>17863421
god I know the man's a genius but he's ugly as sin
>>
>>17863564
Still gets more pussy than you.
>>
>>17863421

Why the fuck would they? If they've got someone else who's as intelligent as he is, there's no need to try to pass him off as someone else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.