[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geode experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

In the past when I've been near a large geode, anything say an arm's width or more, I get this strong sense of... "wind" I guess you'd call it.

Anyway I don't normally think twice about it but last night I had this weird dream...

>be living in some small sports complex building
>just hallways, changerooms, equipment rooms
>there's a small group of us living there - we are a clan of some kind
>we do not age, time does not exist, but some have been here for something like centuries while others only weeks
>it's in the middle of a field of hazy grey, nothing else around
>still have power in the building somehow
>god-like beings keep trying to interact with us
>if we figure out how to give them what they want, we live. If we don't, we die
>god-like beings are leftover tech from another world - supposed to be helpful, but we are like insects in comparison to the beings they were made for
>giant geode appears in the one changeroom
>old woman nagging at me: "in the past you said these were bad, now you say it can solve our problems?"
>I'm an old man in the dream, know there's no point debating it
>the geode is mostly enclosed, interior has 3 sides to it
>they've been smoothed and polished so you can slide in without cutting yourself
>I get in just a little
>LOUD AS FUCK chanting in my head! Sounds like an old woman and rythmic clapping - not English words, no idea what's being said
>HEART RACING
>my alarm goes off, I wake up
>heart POUNDING, sweating, actually shaking... that sound scared the shit out of me

Not... my usual kind of dream... so... ? Anybody have anything to offer?

inb4 autism RP generic summerfags calling bs so that they can impress strangers who all, ironically, hate their guts...
>>
>it's an I had a strange dream thread
You can't inb4 your own post
>>
>>17863211
And yet it is done all the time... how odd. One might almost think... you... CAN...
>>
>>17863201
bump for curiosity, I'm very fond to my crystals and rocks. My favorite one now is a small amethyst cluster I bought in Cusco, Peru. Mostly when I focus on them while meditating or exercising while holding them I can feel vibrations from them.. From my personal experience, once I was high on mushrooms holding a serpentine egg and was exercising my muscles, and I felt energy flowing between me and the egg, which I've had since I was a kid.
>>
>>17863218
Nothin personnel

>>17863253
>once I was high on mushrooms
lol
>>
>>17863253
Yeah I've gone through those books that say "this crystal's for this, that stone's for that" but... seems a bit random and made up.

But it does make me wonder if there's a way to commune with these things, hear what they have to say. Getting stoned might make sense actually, kinda slams you into an altered state where you can be open in a way you wouldn't be otherwise...
>>
When you start to understand these minerals at a molecular level, what is really amazing is the incredible level of organization and adherence to specific geometry. I think it's otherworldy and definitely conducive to energy transference simply due to the specific lattice ptterns in each mineral. Light is energy, and that light reacts and bends is absorbed and deflected in many different ways.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.