[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still no answers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (316KB, 2487x1474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 2487x1474px
My whole family is screwed in the mind. We have all been being whored and violated in mind controlled relationships. I proved it but they and others won't tell me anything. As if they want this to be a wonder land game or something.

I have no idea where my soul mate is and all people do is tease me about her being diddled in forced mind controlled relationships too.

Why do others just sing, dance and joke about us being violated instead of teaching me about reality?
>>
Maybe you should be stronger
or just hold out longer
your love is over yonder
but where lies the gonner
try not to fall under
think more than you wonder
because you seek success
while you focus on blunder
quitters rarely fail
winners fail more than once
winners dont turn tail
even thought the failure is a so called dunce
so keep on trying
avoid the ones lying
speak the truth be a lion
reveal whats inside and
never stop stopping for what your started for
>>
Stop looking for a soul mate, they will come, and you will have no idea because of somepreconcieved notion on how they're supposed to look/feel/be/think. Be open, be living, care for people, respect yourself first so you can respect them.

Its possible your senpai belongs to generations that don't have the metaphysical sense/sensitivity you do- youre not alone.
>>
>>17862698
They're forcing me to be a part of a cruel game by being this way. Everyday I feel ill wondering about the girls and angry that so many people let me be violated for amusement. It's like a vomit inducing game of stewing and suffering unable to find and tell them knowing they'd all let them be used and violated for others amusement too.
>>
>>17862667
grow a dick brah!
>>
>>17862742
Care to explain to me why revolting retards like yourself don't get left to starve to death like other freaks of nature deficated into existence by accident?
>>
>>17862667
I think it's so sad. A few people born into reality with relevant identities and the drooling retarded shit eating freaks molest and ruin their lives to try and make themselves relevant in some way.

Knowing about the characters and humanity truly makes this species and planet the garbage dump of the universe.
>>
File: 1466565377811s.jpg (2KB, 250x147px) Image search: [Google]
1466565377811s.jpg
2KB, 250x147px
>>17862742
trip zees
>>
because when you spend life singing, dancing, and being innocently happy that's what life becomes about.

There's the reason Gandalf liked going to the Shire to hang out with Hobbits so much.
>>
>>17862667
your family is probably dead, just brought back to life by Satan to torment you
your soulmate is waiting for you somewhere
they are just jealous because a soulless entity/person cannot ever find love
>>
>>17862667
Anon you are rambling about nothingness, do your family a favor n take your medication its really not safe to be in your state (if not on meds go see a psychiatrist anon.)
>>
>>17862818
Weird q for you, is your actual name Santana?, I was just wondering because that's my name and thought it was always weird seeing your posts. Lol
>>
File: Rick James.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rick James.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>17862667
schizophrenia is one hell of a drug mane...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.