[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Phone Phenomenon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 403x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 403x402px
This is a story my brother told me a couple of years back and i've always thought it was eerily terrifying. Back in my brother's highschool years his group of friends decided they would drive up to and old "spooky" cemetery. I know this sounds generic but bare with me. (Friend had gotten a car - first one to get a car so it was a big deal I guess). They fucked around here for a long while, smoking and drinking. One of the guy's phone rang, he was the only one with a phone btw, he answered and no one replied. Hangs up. Whocares.jpeg. On they're drive home, phone guy notices he has a voicemail. Everyone stays quiet in car, connects phone to stereo via aux chord. Plays voicemail. At first seemed like just static as they listened carefully, boom it was faint but obvious parts of they're conversations while at the cemetery there was no mistaking it. No one else in that group had a phone and there was no one else around. Whatthefuckityfuckshit.org. Guy deletes voicemail. Never talk about it again. Present day me with my friends are talking, I tell them the story. They say letsgo.fuckyes, we walk to cemetary because no car and eh pretty small town. Get there, horse around, ate some junk we bought. Gets late and cold. We all walk back home. I hum Gerudo Valley from Loz: Oot on the way. (Yes this is relevant) No problem ohyeshappybigger. I get home and see I have a voicemail, yet I received no call before. Weird.jpeg. Kind've shitting bricks no shame. Play voicemail. Fucking static. Fucking my humming Gerudo Valley. Done with that place, and phones, and voicemails. Fuck.
>>
>>17861686
Cool story bro (no sarcasm)
>Done with that place, and phones, and voicemails. Fuck.
Why? I'd be going back there more and seeing what else happens, maybe figure out the who/what/how behind it.
>>
File: oh_my.jpg (29KB, 412x559px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my.jpg
29KB, 412x559px
>>17861686
>bare with me.

I'm keeping my clothes on, thank you very much.
>>
>>17861686
Location?
>>
>>17861686
Explanation: Technology
"phone guy" got either got pranked, probably by your brother, or one of his drunk/high friends pocket-dialed and it went to voicemail. Your brother knew it freaked out your young fragile mind, then to keep the story alive he pulled the same shit on you. He either got a hold of your phone to delete the call or he sent the voicemail without making a call, which is possible with visual voicemail. Ask your parents to let you see the phone bill to see if he deleted the call log.

Also, the spirits at cemeteries aren't malevolent (99.9%) of the time. The malevolent ones aren't at the place they've been buried, they're aren't the place they died. Also, drinking/smoking ruins credibility of witnesses. The credibility was already at 0 because of this sites anonymity and fiction, but now it's at -100.

Go away
>>
>>17863635
they are at the place they died****
>>
Who was phone?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.