[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, is nullyfing magic a thing? Ive met a lot of people in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1257879362134.jpg (118KB, 473x534px) Image search: [Google]
1257879362134.jpg
118KB, 473x534px
/x/, is nullyfing magic a thing?
Ive met a lot of people in my life that have tried their shit on me, but i have always managed to "foil" them you can say.
I have some anecdotal evidence at best if intrested.
Pic unrealated.
>>
File: angry_waves.jpg (110KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
angry_waves.jpg
110KB, 1050x700px
you mean like, a counterspell?
>>
>>17861366
Yeah in a way but not consciously in a way, in like i can feel it at times and just deny it in a way.
>>
>>17861382
Sorry for the sloppy writing, english is my second language.
>>
>>17861353
Of course it's fucking real. Where the fuck do you think the notion of a veil came from in the first place? The first thing people do when they learn that other people can use magic is figure out how to counter and nullify it. This is basic tactical reasoning here.

If magic is real, so is anti-magic.
>>
>>17861454
OP here i get your reasonig.
But please tell me about the veil, i have nerver actually leatned what that is, since in my family we have always have had some strange shit.
My family have always kept a strickt distance from the occuoult, since its always following us as my father said to me when i was young, and he was told the same by his father.
I guess my new question now is that are some naturally born into the occult?
>>
OP again i have some anecdotial stories off things i have experienced, usually not counter-spell shit as that is more "newish" (7-years ago).
I have a lot of stories about stuff happening in my family and the village theyre from.
Most of it is connected to "modern"ish folklore in my country.
>>
>>17861544
I can start a new thread to tell all of the experiece ive myself have had, and the paranormal stories that my father grew me up on. If intrested.
>>
Ïs it usually this little traffic on /x/, or is my thread just boring?
>>
>>17861612
/x/ is just slow
>>
Look into Masonry.
The Masonic Temple in Washington D.C.
The initiations that 32° Masons endure.
My father has been a 32° Freemason for about 10 years now.. But I won't forget what I had seen in the top floor of the Mason Lodge in my hometown. Nothing too extreme, just.. Peculiar.. Very similar to this thread upon Nullifying Magick.
>>
>>17861637
Thanks, itst been awhile since i went to /x/ now.
I guess it means the other boards have other things to raid now.
>>
>>17861653
Thanks will do.
Nullyfing magic feels like the natural state to me, s i told anecdotal evidece.
but anything that might lead me to some awsers is welcome
>>
>>17861454
Calm down faggot
>>
>>17861701
OP again.
No need to call him fagot, but yeah he gave a resonable"ish" responce to my question

>>17861454
Told about that when most people learn about magic they laearn how to nullyfy it, but whay i should have cleared up when i replied in >>17861524 is that, are some people more connected to the occult in the some strange way.
>>
>>17861353
define "nullyfing" do you mean, you just call people on their shit when they are acting like faggots?
>>
>>17861768
Probably counts.
>>
>>17861524
Absolutely everyone is born different. What makes us seem similar is our upbringing or education. It's society's fault we ever connect as individuals.
>>
>>17861768
That definitely has its own kind of nullifying effect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.