[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This time last year, my older sister and my niece moved into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: bulge5-405x248.jpg (9KB, 189x250px) Image search: [Google]
bulge5-405x248.jpg
9KB, 189x250px
This time last year, my older sister and my niece moved into my room and I moved out. My niece (who was 2 at the time) kept complaining of a man who lived under her moms bed. He was named Mr. Bones and he is a big man who just kind of exists with them. But then a few months later, stuff keeps going missing and the items in the closet keep getting knocked down, simple stuff like that. My niece would play with him and at night time she would sometimes tell him to be quiet. He seemed like a nice dude. They move out, I move back in, it's my room again. I noticed the same things happening, plus my cat would randomly attack things in my room or just pause and stare at a space intently. She now follows me everywhere in the house and stays 10-15 feet away from me and just watches me.
>>
cont. Then last week, I kept waking up to every single one of my closet doors being open. I thought nothing of it at first, because it started out as one or two. I figured it was my cat. I realized that my cat cannot open my closet doors. Or reach the handles. (My closet is actually an entire built in that takes up an entire wall) I finally saw Mr. Bones two night ago, and at the time I didn't say anything. Jokingly, I brought him up to my best friend last night. I told her that I had seen him and that he finally had showed himself to me. We fell asleep on FaceTime. She woke me up at 3:27 last night, panicking. She told me that my FaceTime was doing something really weird and that it was doing the thing that old televisions would do, with the rainbow static. It would stop, go away, and then come back as purple streaks. The rainbow static happened again. Then that went away, and there were orange lines. I was dead asleep, and when it wasn't showing the things I mentioned before, it was pitch black. She told me that she couldn't hear anything, not me breathing, not even white noise. There was nothing from my end. She hung up FaceTime and called me normally, but the thing is that she called me three times. The first two times, "I" answered but again, there was no sound. The third time, I answered and I held a conversation with her for several minutes before I realized that I was talking and asked her what we had been talking about. Those 3 minutes and 43 seconds are completely blank in my head. She then explained, and immediately I felt panicked and I felt like someone was watching me. We talked again this morning because she stayed up texting me until I had to leave for work, and she said that she kept trying to call me and that it was going to voicemail, but I wasn't receiving anything. I don't know what's happening and I don't know how to deal with it, I especially don't know why it's happening NOW of all times. Is it because he showed himself and I brought him up?
>>
Some one please help im hearing things now
>>
File: 1461053382585.jpg (1MB, 1200x1854px) Image search: [Google]
1461053382585.jpg
1MB, 1200x1854px
You have to confront those ghost, demon, or whatever, and punch it right in his faggot face. In this universe the living have infinitely more power than the dead. So go with my blessing and my support nigga. GO KICK HIS ASS. Take this with you, it's dangerous to go alone.
>>
Are you dead already?
>>
>>17861239
More please
>>
>>17861324
>>17861670
>>17861422
Ok anons im alive but at work so moar later
>>
>>17861239
>Mr. Bones

2spooky4me
>>
>>17862780
>Mr. Bones
The ride never ends
>>
File: MrBone_.jpg (34KB, 250x425px) Image search: [Google]
MrBone_.jpg
34KB, 250x425px
>>17862773
Okay, at work too desu will be lurking with occasional shitposts.
>>
Mr. Bones
Counting Crows
Sha, la, la, la, la, la, la
Mmm
Uh huh
I was down at the New Amsterdam
Staring at this yellow-haired girl
Mr Bones strikes up a conversation
With a black-haired flamenco dancer
You know, she dances while his father plays guitar
She's suddenly beautiful
We all want something beautiful
Man, I wish I was beautiful
Its a song
>>
Ok guys im back
>>
>>17864773
Well, what do you wanna' do? Want to get friendly with Bones-san or to never have these experiences again? You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You don't get to have new and interesting experiences, from behind a safe wall that you can just close whenever you want. That's called a book, and this isn't a fairy tale.
>>
>>17864791
Welp im probably going to confront it tonight but no idea what will happen cause caffine will be my only energy
>>
File: 17.gif (260KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
17.gif
260KB, 240x320px
>>17864803
You're going to "confront" it? What the hell does that mean? Fight it? Have you ever used the phrase "I'm going to confront it" to describe literally anything in your life before? Like, if your boss won't give you time off, do tell your workers "Oh, I'm going to go confront her about it tomorrow!" Who do you even think you are, right now?

Please, don't treat your interactions with Bones-san like it's some kind of action movie, where you're the hero or whatever. Instead, try this. Try "meeting" with him. Maybe offer him something to drink, I dunno. Be a sane, mature person about it, and extend the same hospitality you would to this visitor as you would expect extended to you. Because on the off chance that this isn't just your imagination and a set of peculiar coincidences, on the off chance that there is a dude trying to introduce himself to you, it might be worth it to everyone involved if you treated each other with mutual respect.

Not "confronting it" like it's a freaking supernatural plot of some B-rated horror flick. Sheesh.
>>
>>17864842
Im gonna give him cake and eat it with him
>>
I did the same thing when I was a kid (probably 8 or 9), where I would "sleepwalk," but act entirely awake, hold conversations and everything. Never remembered it when I woke up. Only happened within a specific 6 month time frame then never again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.