[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me everything I need to know about the New World Order.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pyramid.jpg (266KB, 1920x1288px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
266KB, 1920x1288px
Tell me everything I need to know about the New World Order.
>>
>>17860827
It doesn't real.
>>
It doesn't exist.
>>
Hear this: When our masters' work is done, every living thing will have the status of a machine. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. We will replace contact with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. We will cover the earth with steel and with concrete, this planet will be a factory farm producing morons to fuel and mantain the factory engines and feed our masters. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve and die in anguish and ignorance. Look around you, the process is already in its final stages. And you, like everyone else, will take your place on the production line.
>>
>>17860827
I ordered it like a decade ago and it never showed up. This is by far the worst delivery service I have ever known.
>>
>>17860827
Just a bunch of old rich Jews with a fantasy of having a world government, completely disregarding different cultures and people. It will never work. Brexit is proof of that.
>>
>>17861262
It will never work because genocidal cultures are also suicidal cultures.
>>
File: 1463656184185.jpg (356KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463656184185.jpg
356KB, 1280x800px
>>17861132
Hahaha I come to this board too much. I was going to write that. Fucking hivemind.
>>
>>17861298
That is literally the single most generic shared thought in the entirety of existence. You have to grasp the concept of nonexistence before you can even be considered sapient.
>>
>>17860827
It's pretty much already of happened.
>>
It's new but don't have order
>>
>>17860827
It's certainly not a new concept.
>>
Idk. but this guy is suposedly to be a head honcho.
>>
new world order
new word order
nwo: own now - won
redo new lord dr w
new dr - redo lord w
Nobody Owns World
None Will Obey
No White Order
Nigga With Obsessions
Net Worth Oligarks
>>
>>17863470
*oligarchs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.