[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Translate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: received_1063810450377100.jpg (158KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_1063810450377100.jpg
158KB, 2048x1152px
Hey /x/ I need help translating this. Some wackjob messaged me friend. The wackjob is some type of Satanist.
Thanks.
>>
>>17860755
use google
they're bindrunes
>>
HTI [P]DN [W][F]
>>
>>17860759
Google images is shit for things like this. Not OP.
>>
>>17860755
Burn it. I don't like seeing those crossed out. Why not upside-down? Suspicious
>>
>>17860755
H[grossly malformed -- may also be "LI" instead of "H"]TNG [crossed out]PNGG(?)[final rune is malformed -- could be either an "n" or a "g"][both crossed]WF(?)[final rune is malformed -- could be an "f", but could also be an anglo-saxon short "a" (ae) sound.]

It looks like he doesn't know how to read...

LITNG PNGN WF possibly?
HTNG PNGG WF?

>>17860759
>they're bindrunes

They don't look like bindrunes. They look like free standing elder futhark.

I wish someone would get smart and start dropping some crazy shit like tent runes...that would be a nice challenge for once.
>>
>>17860783
you raise a point...the asshole could be going for the mystical meaning.

OP, the ones crossed out mean

P - unknown, but tied to mysteries and vaginas.

W - joy

F - wealth

maybe a classical "may you never find wealth and fertility" sort of curse?

inverting them for this purpose would make more sense, but he's a wackjob satanist, so I wouldn't expect him to actually know anything.
>>
>>17860790
The signals/messages rune is there, crossed out. I own some like this

OP, these might be Nordic runes. I'll look into it when I get home
>>
File: there_was_an_attempt.png (22KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
there_was_an_attempt.png
22KB, 208x200px
Holy shit, just lay a line of brick dust across all thresholds leading out of your dwelling, and sprinkle some salt-water (sea salt, of course) around on the inside.
This is some weak ass curse-work.
>>
>bindrunes
>satanic
your friend is either a stupid satanist or you're a stupid christ fag
>>
OP here. If the thread gets timed out and archived. I will make a post on my page, so the research continues. facebookcom/4chanpolack add a dot.
>>
>>17860844
A wackjob messaged her the image
>>
>>17860851
Doesn't change the fact that all three involved parties are fucking idiots.
>>
>>17860858
She sent me that because I posted on my wall that witchcraft wasn't real.
>>
>>17860888
then you said it yourself genius, it's not real, why are you here flipping out like a retard?
>>
>>17860888
Sounds like you fucked up.
>>
>>17860895
lol not flipping out at all. Just sent it to a friend and we wanted to know how much of it was gibberish vs actual writing.
>>
>>17860888
>>17860895
as an addendum to that you said she sent it to your friend.
congrats on your contradictions, better luck next time.
>>
>>17860903
I'm not the op, dude.
>>
I knew someone named Emily once. She told me her favorite word was streetlight. I never thought it was weird until a few months when I saw some meercats huddled under a heat lamp. Then I real started to not like that as a favorite word when I saw a painting of a pink rose under a streetlight.
>>
Ok who ever wrote this was using rumes...but you dont cross a rune out to misuse it you turn it backwards...and as for as i know there no N rune...
Although hagalaz is close...which means destruction and chaos....but thats not it so its ivalid...i do no N is the number for 900 in greek but that os besides the points...all these runes are based on Gods and do have means ...i will go in order...the first one i do not know. #2 victory/honor #3 Fertility #4 Health #5year #6 joy #7 Fortune...
To do opposite of these you face opposite....go read something
.. this means nothing because runes are ment for good. At least in this alphabet there are many others thpugh....congrats you got letter from a spurglord asshat he is probably a 30 year old wizard to
>>
paranormalityperiodcomforwrdslashrunes. shtml
>>
There are satanic runes none of these are one...
However this does not mean your buddy is not some fucking insane stalker....just saying ..have a blessed day
>>
>>17860755
This is the mistake of a substitution cipher. She made too many mistakes and this one is the first attempt.
>>
So messaging someone some badly scrawled runes constitutes some kind of magick?
The individual who sent that knows fuckall about anything.
>>
File: 150px-Simple_Labarum2.svg.png (8KB, 150x198px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Simple_Labarum2.svg.png
8KB, 150x198px
>>17860755
Got yourself a Chi Rho on the right hand side.
Which is a symbol for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17860755
they're really shittily written elder futhark, dunno what the crossed out shit means. used to have a book with a ton of info on them around, but i just looked around for it and no luck
>>
>>17860755

It says "Post tits."
>>
It could be Cake by the Ocean sang by the dulset tones of one Mr Timmothy Byrne.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.