[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need Christian religious rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DCitT.jpg (962KB, 2560x1173px) Image search: [Google]
DCitT.jpg
962KB, 2560x1173px
I need Christian religious rituals
>>
>>17860731
Pour jizz on people.
>>
>>17860731
Prayer
>>
>>17860731
say this
"dear god,
I am sorry for my sins.
In the name of the father
the son
and the holy spirit amen."

that's all you gotta do. That's how you put your god bar back up to full.

every time you sin say that.
>>
>>17860731
Christianity moved away from rituals and sacrifices and that shit. They believed that god should be the only one to have mystic power. Even trying to channel energy through god is looked down upon.
the only true rituals they still follow are the ones done at church. Anything else is seen as 'magic' and denounced as works of satan.
>>
File: nut3.png (1MB, 742x719px) Image search: [Google]
nut3.png
1MB, 742x719px
>>17860731
>>
>>17860747
Because. It's a thin veil and line.
>>
sin eating
>>
Before eating dinner
>Bless us O Lord
>for these thy gifts
>which we are about to recieve
>from thy bounty
>through Christ our Lord
>Amen
>>
Do the one where you be like god and don't exist
>>
>>17860742
you make it sound like a video game
>>
>>17860742
way to commit presumption, heretic.
>>
You could start with the classics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLZr11JhMM
>>
Dear father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and allow us to forgive those who.trespass against us as we against them in the name of the farher son and holy spirit amen
>>
jizz on a kid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.