[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found my life story after grandmother dies and strange dreams after it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-20-01-57.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-20-01-57.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Back in 24 October 2008 when I was 10 years old at the time my teacher gave me an assignment asking what I wanna be when I grow up so I wrote it she didn't mark it because I didn't write what I was supposed to on the paper it was something much creepier. 3 Years later my mother finds the pages I wrote in a book because I had written about my grandmother in them and she thought it was sweet so she tore them out framed it and gave it to her she was very sick at the time suffering with depression and Parkinson's disease which she took many pills for, her sickness got worse and she dies when I reached 18 years old after the funeral and going through her stuff I found what I had written on that paper and when I read it my heart stopped idk how the fuck it even happened but after showing my family from the time I wrote that paper I just fucking predicted my whole fucking life and everything I had in there I never went out to get it like the boat I found it drifting in the see, the turtles I saved from the road and my dogs I saved aswell even the truck came to me ppl abandoned it and I got it and more everything I wrote came true and my family freaked out I showed everyone this and no one knows what to say is something wrong with me. Also after finding that paper I have been having so many creepy dreams about her too one where I dreamed about the curtains in her house moving and light turning on and off and when I passed her house they where moved and different lights where on it happened wtf also a dream where she was being attach some black thing idk what is going help me pls tell me how this is happening.
>>
Pls help me understand what is happening my family don't know what to say to me
>>
>>17860586
It's nothing, go back to bed OP
>>
File: IMG-20160626-WA0014.jpg (722KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160626-WA0014.jpg
722KB, 3264x1836px
>>17860627
After writing that so many years ago and it all happened and I only now find it in my dead grans house don't u think it's a bit fucked up
>>
>>17860639
Fucked up? Yes
Paranormal? No
>>
>>17860671
This isn't the paranormal board.
>>
>>17860677
It is the role play board
>>
File: IMG-20160312-WA0014.jpg (405KB, 860x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160312-WA0014.jpg
405KB, 860x1075px
>>17860671
Something weird also happened when another one of my family members died he died because of cancer he was only 13 when he started and died in his 60s he was my grandfather about a week later I kept having dreams and waking up at night around 2 am or so and I look down my hall and in the doorway I just see my mother standing there just looking at me with this smile on her face it was raining that night and was very cold. My eyes were very hazy as I just woke up but I look at her and start talking to her mum y are u up what do u want but she doesn't say anything just looks at me. I start shouting mum mum! MUM! Louder and louder but she just looks at me I sit up and look at her and realized that it wasn't her standing there it was a man. I scream loud as fuck and then my eyes start to burn me I'm forcing them open trying to keep eye contact with whoever this person is and tears start to form as I try my hardest and finally I rub my eyes one at a time and then he's gone. I ran to my mum asking if she was in my doorway and she said no. I never told her what happened because I know she would look at me weird.
>>
>>17860681
Wait so is OP being serious? Or is this roleplay shit.
>>
File: IMG-20160125-WA0005-01.jpg (416KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160125-WA0005-01.jpg
416KB, 1080x1440px
>>17860727
I am being so dead serious and this those arnt the only times too I have a twin bro his name is lance and my mother is a realty agent she sells houses in the Caribbean and she brought me and him to this one house and lance and I started to walk around she normally never brings us to her work but we walked around and started telling my mother we don't feel good it felt bad idk how to explain it but it's like this feeling where u just feel uptight and uncomfortable and we make our way to the master bedroom and there felt the fucking worse I stayed at the door as my bro walked in and saw this chair he felt the same way and was like look luke a sex chair and I was freaked so I was just left right there and afterwe all got in the car I talked to my mum about it and she said ya that's y I brought u here I felt the same way the agency told me that some girl was raped and killed in her bedroom I was so silent for the rest of the drive home. Listen to me there is even a worse one with my girlfriend and one side of her family there is no way I can make this shit up I'm only sharing this cuz everyone looks at me and my bro weird if we tell them
>>
>>17860772
>worse one with my girlfriend and one side of her family
Do tell.
>>
File: snapseed-01.jpg (186KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
snapseed-01.jpg
186KB, 747x1328px
>>17860802
Ok well the picture of that girl I sent is in fact my girlfriend and I met her at a party she I basically my soul mate when I first started going out with her I would always pick her up from her aunt and not her house I couldn't understand y and whenever It was time to drop her Back to her house she would never ever want to go she couldn't tell me y and always make me park In her neighborhood and she would walk home but after getting to know her more and more over time she would tell me that she doesn't feel safe in her house and later she told me she found a quiji board in her roof and she thew it away after a few months she finally let me in her house and she was living with her dad and other aunt and uncle who seemed a lil but off I don't know how to describe it but she pulled me in her room and wouldnt like me leaving to go anywhere close to her aunt and uncle she was very Christian and always had a Bible by her bed and would put a cross up in her house but it kept disappearing
>>
>>17860802
and I saw that in lipstick her aunt wrote I'm watching u on the mirror and she told me it was a joke a lil freaked I asked if I could leave and I carried her back by me and told her about my stories I just told u and so she told me everything her aunt and uncle at 16 got into devil worshipping by their friends in Venezuela and they sold their sold to the devil she told me that they told her this and warned her to never do it it always ends bad and told her how it messed them up and also they did drugs too because of it like cocaine and other stuff would happen in her house like her door slamming shut and it's just home so she calls me and askes me to come and when she goes to sleep her uncle talks in three voices in his sleep and shouts in his sleep in Spanish 1 voice is very high pitch other one is low pitch and the last is normal evertime they talk they are always angry and recently the house they were renting the owners were selling so they had to move so
>>
>>17860802
I helped pack up the last of their things on a night it was just me and her and that was the freakiest yet there was a hallway that split into two one was her aunt's room and one was her uncle's I looked at it and told her to come by me I held her hand and told her her uncle's room is on the right and her aunt's is on the left and she looked at me and teared up and asked how did I know and I said the room on the right feels worse and she pulled me and quickly started packing and I started to feel really bad after that my chest started hurting and my head started to hurt really really bad and I didn't like it I just dragged her out and told her I can't do it she took what she had and put it in my truck and asked me if I was good to drive I sat outside looking in waiting for my head to stop hurting it took about 20 mins and we left listen I'm never doing that shit again I felt so uncomfortable she is now living at one of my apartments with her dad I told her i don't want her aunt and uncle living with her and her dad and they agreed and said they are so greatfull and was telling me how it was the worst experience of their life in that house and they never thought it would end and last time I saw her uncle he looked at me and then told my girl he is a really good boy treat him well look after him.
>>
>>17860909
>>17860904
>>17860772
>>17860579
>>17860718
why cant you greentext this whole story?

Its hard to read
>>
Fascinating stories. I don't have anything to say to them, but if you have more, I'd love to read 'em.
>>
File: 1466111996994.png (955KB, 799x530px) Image search: [Google]
1466111996994.png
955KB, 799x530px
>>17860909
You're hot and your gf is super hot, keep her safe, either way you just seem a bit suscetible to this subtle stuff nothing to worry about. It is clearly a sign that there is stuff that is kind of beyond our grasp and yes some people are more attuned to it, or feel it more strongly, which as you have experienced is not always a pleasant thing. Dont sweat it, you seem to be doing alright. Stay crispy friend

oh and have a qt
>>
>>17860904
Christ, young kids and their fucking text-speak! Tschk. Fucking hell. Pleae try and write in sentences, OP.
Otherwise, interesting stories man just stop reading so much James Joyce
>>
>>17861582
Was just trying to write down as much as I can that I can remember so I don't miss any parts out but just to let everyone know on this page that all those stories I told you are 100% real the other but out of all of them the one that freaks me out the most is the paper i wrote in 2008 because it is actual proof I'll show u some of the pics of the things that actually came true

>>17861582
>>
File: 20160629_065012.jpg (846KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_065012.jpg
846KB, 2048x1152px
The two dogs I saved when I was 12 one is mine the other is lance their names are M
ax and Rex
>>
File: 20160629_065039.jpg (989KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_065039.jpg
989KB, 2048x1152px
>>17861582
The truck that was basically given to me when I was 17
>>
File: 20160629_065007.jpg (660KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_065007.jpg
660KB, 2048x1152px
>>17861349
The boat I found drifting far out at sea which we named baby blue u can guess y
>>
If u have any true stories of anything weird pls tell I wanna see how many ppl had the same stuff happen to them
>>
>>17862344
Use periods or you sound like a fucking tweaker.
>>
>>17862359
The truck isn't red, but yeah, that's pretty cool how you predicted all of that. You should've went further.
>>
>>17862373
Hey. I wish I could help. Right now, all I can tell you is to look on the bright side: you got what you liked when you grew up and you're a cute side with a cute girlfriend.

I think >>17861349 has the right idea. Maybe also we're able to accomplish what you wanted as a kid down to the T for the same reason you attract these strange happenings?

What if it's based on emotions? As a kid, you're more carefree so you got positive results. And now, you're grown up and naturally things are more stressful, so these bad feelings manifest as frightening phenomena - like the weird dream with your grandma and the vision you had after the family member died. And the headache you got while leaving that house with your girlfriend. Those were all stress inducing times, right?
>>
PUNCTUATION MARKS, HOW DO THEY WORK?
>>
File: IMG_20160123_221955-01.jpg (257KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160123_221955-01.jpg
257KB, 1080x1440px
bump>>17862408
Ya that's true but the other house I went in no one told me or my bro what was wrong with it and I got the same feeling not as bad as my gf house. My mum was testing me desu to see if I felt the same way as her also another thing that happened was she was standing on the steps of one house when she was talking to the owners and then she got the feeling so she asked them if anything happened here and they told her ya an old man feel down and died right on those steps she came home that same day and told me and my bro
>>
>>17862412
I'm not writing a fucking book chill bro one ppl can read that's all that matters
>>
>>17860579
>everything I wrote came true and my family freaked out I showed everyone this and no one knows what to say is something wrong with me
Nah you're normal.

>I just fucking predicted my whole fucking life
Not really. Spirits pay attention to everything you think, say, and do. The paper contains pretty simple wishes that are easy to bring to fruition.

> after finding that paper I have been having so many creepy dreams
> also a dream where she was being attach some black
Do you know if she went to heaven? Pray for her and pray that you are freed from the negativity.
> pls tell me how this is happening
It seems like her spirit is attached to that paper, maybe because you included her in it and wanted to do nice things for her. She could even be responsible for the things coming true.

> my family don't know what to say to me
A lot of people are ignorant about the reality of how our universe works, particularly the spirit world. They are closed minded and just want to have a simple perspective.

>>17860627
>>17860727
No doubt OPs account is honest and real.
>>
>>17860718
What kind of relationship did you have with your grandfather?

Can you tell us about your upbringing? What was your religious perspective?

>>17860772
>everyone looks at me and my bro weird if we tell them
Why do you bring it up then? What do you want to do in life?

>>17860901
>>17860904
>quiji board
> in lipstick her aunt wrote I'm watching u on the mirror
Using those boards is like asking to be haunted. You need to speak to a Priest who is knowledgeable about the spirit realm to help remove the negative spirits. It is also possible to reclaim your soul from satan.

>>17862344
>I'll show u some of the pics of the things
I want to see the turtles.

You have angels watching over you. Your GF is your soul mate and they led you two to meet.
>>
>>17862616
I was brought up kinda I guess neutral I believe in God and the devil and I do the best I can to be the best person I can be I am basically a laid back Christian and I don't mess with no spiritual stuff or boards but when stuff like that happens I always know I am stronger than them

My grandfather and I had a really good relationship
I only brought it up to certain ppl who would understand
I have never sold my soul only her uncle and aunt i follow god
The turtles I looked for this morning but they are hiding somewhere in my yard and also the day my gf and I met was the day my grandmother died one of my friends told me to pull a girl to dance and I pulled her she was the one that stood out to me and after that she kept coming up to me that whole night asking if I was OK and I kept telling her yes until we talked a week later and I told her y I was out of it that night. I wanted to stay home that night but I made plans all my friends to drop them and my parents forced me to go my gf didn't want to go neither but her friends forced her
>>
Also after talking to my gf we passed each other throughout our whole life going to the same parties and never meeting going to the same beach and never noticing her and she even went to one of my school parties I had set up. Her friend noticed me at the beach tho but she was too shy to talk to me also at one of the parties I was in the back of my truck and both her and her friend stood there in front about 10 feet away talking and I saw them but it was dark and I when I her friend only remembered it 1 month ago and I was like wdf that was u and she was like wdf u where in that truck we where thinking of talking to u but we where too shy and she didn't know what to say
>>
>>17862694
Hey buddy. Sounds rough.

This universe we live in is just one of many. and in this dimension, we experience what our body is capable of experiencing.

some people are more attuned to other senses most can't comprehend. and just as there is negativity in this world, there is also positivity.

you've experienced a little bit of negativity in your life. but that doesn't mean you should exclude the possibility of a more positive energy around us.

I wish i could be as attuned/sensitive as you are. I would experience things that a normal intended human wouldn't otherwise.

my 1 serious suggestion anon.

try breathing exercises. do not call it meditation. it is not.

just sit somewhere that's not noisy and you can't be distracted. sit with your legs together and be comfortable. close your eyes and breath deeply. inhale, outhale.

this is not meditation.

this is letting your body take oxygen from the air and just being plain in peace.

if you're interested, try it for just a simple 10 minutes.

don't expect anything, just breath.
>>
>>17862694
If you want to help your GFs aunt and uncle, then tell them they need to speak to a priest about it. Priests can also bless houses and remove spirits.

I think you are viewed favorably in the spiritual realm. You should become a strong Christian and ask Jesus to guide you and for the Holy Spirit. Ask and Ye Shall Receive. You are given (in Heaven and on Earth) according to your works. Again, what do you want to do in life?
>>
>>17862726
I just want to be the best I can be at anything make ppl happy and that's it really. BTW I am not negative at all I'm very positive I just feel when something is wrong I guess I feel very song spiritually and don't let any negative energy get to me because I am stronger I'm not quite sure what I want to do as a profession tho>>17862726
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.