[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bokrij1.jpg (65KB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
bokrij1.jpg
65KB, 508x480px
Hi /x/,

There's this weird phenomenon that's been bugging me for quite while now.

I absolutely love talking about paranormal and supernatural subjects, mainly aliens, ghosts, creatures and other fantastical stories.
But everytime i am talking about these subjects i get this feeling in my throath that you get when you have to cry. Sometimes it feels more like a very big yawn is coming up. I never actually cry or yawn tough. I can also feel tears burning behind my eyes without actually crying. I love these subjects but at the same time i don't because of these weird things. I try not to think too much of it and blaming it on the spoops, but maybe some of you have some interesting suggestions of what might cause this?

Excuse my English, i am from The Netherlands
>>
I think you just have a natural feeling of fear towards them that even affects you subtly
>>
You have a demon living in your neck.
>>
I get this when listen to things like "10 true scary stories" too, i don't think it has anything to do with paranormal stuff.
>>
You are excited by the subject anon. That there is a certified throat boner.
>>
>>17859725
Have you ever tried any work with spirits or anything? It sounds like either some type of psychological defense mechanism or your dealing with spirits who dont want you to tap in to the subject.
>>
It's overwhelming excitement I have the same thing
>>
I get that when I listen to epic music or videos. It's annoying but I don't think you need to worry about it.
>>
>>17860208
Listen to this anon, this isn't the first time I've heard of this happening.
>>
>yawn tough

I believe in you anon
>>
>>17859725
I get this when I recieve an item with bad energy on it. Feels like you got punched in the throat chakra, don't it? Sticking the items in salt (which is harsh, not reccomended for fragile things, can dammage rocks and crystals) or brown rice (a safe alternative). Do not eat salt or rice after wards. Same batch of salt or rice can be used repeatedly until it stops working ie: you pick the itmen out of the rice after a day or two and you still get that bad feeling in your throat.

But since your question isn't item related, I would say it's the abyss looking back at you. Even just talking about paranormal stuff or watching creepy movies can be enough to make some people vunerable to spiritual attack or paranormal events. I had to stop watching scary movies for the longest time (sux), but now I have some spiritual protection so I guess I can start watching them again. Oh cool! I just realized that!

You could try various forms of protection spells, spirit keeping, eating a lot of garlic, ingesting holy basil supplements, keeping protective herbs around the house, saging the house, putting salt around the perimiter of the property, there's alot of things you can do so try looking them up online.

For me, just cleansing some of my items helped. Hold it in your hand, and if you have that bad feeling in your throat, put it down immediately because the longer you hold it the longer your throat will hurt. Cleanse those items.

If you have actual paranormal events happen to you after watching scary movies or talking about the paranormal you probably have to do more than just cleanse items.
>>
>>17862342
Thanks for the detailed reply, i appreciate it. I do find the explanations of anons talking about me just being excited more logical, because i am not at all into spiritual stuff, only paranormal and supernatural, more 'earthly' topics. The last paragraph did have something tough. I never hear sounds but after i have done anything that caused this effect, i often feel like i al being watched (especially on the hallway when i go to the bathroom for example and on the attic.) I also hear sounds like footsteps on the hallway and coming down the stairs from the attic. I also hear things that sound like people talking, altough it is very soft. Last but not least, i see white lights when i close ky eyes. I do really think this is just my imagination going wild from the spooks, but it is still an interesting topic to discuss about.
>>
>>17860855
I have never worked with spirits or done something to invite or summon them. I only did the 'Bloody Mary' mirror thing on a schoolcamp when i was like 11, but that was just for being edgy and shits & giggles. I have never used an ouija board or performed any strange rituals.
>>
>>17860208
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.