[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dead relatives scent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Anyone ever smell the scent of someone they know who died? ... both my parents are dead and sometimes for no reason at all I can smell the perfume my mom used to wear like really STRONG.. I'll smell it for like 10 mins and then it goes away. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this ? Not saying its her ghost or some shit but its weird.. I do live alone in a house with all her old stuff that I inherited so I just tell myself its coming offa some of her old things but I don't smell it on any of these old things normally.. The smell just comes on suddenly and I can't figure out where it comes from then it goes away.
>>
When I was younger my brother was shot and killed, he has a very strong predominant cologne he used to wear I think it was some dolce and cabana shit I'm not sure; nonetheless, sometimes when I'm alone, I catch a whiff of that smell even when his stuff is stored miles away. What is this phenomenon called /x/?
>>
Not a relative but my dog died a few years ago and I sometimes wake up with an extreme amount of his scent in my room.
>>
Not a relative or an animal but Everytime I dig up a grave I get a bad smell on me for a couple of days. Maybe you've just been so close to him it lingers OP.
>>
>>17858701
Funny story...so my Mum and Sis are both pretty "sensitive" (Mum has had several precognitive dreams, like predicting a friends pregnancy before her friend knew, she even had an auditory hallucination of our neighbours dog being run over whilst they were away on holiday--coupla days later they come home and she hears EXACTLY the same thing as it actually occurred), Sis lives away and Mum was visiting her this one time. They're clothes shopping in one store called "Narcissi" and they both get hit with my dead paternal grandmother's scent. They don't actually discuss it until they're out the shop, Sis basically said to Mum: "you know what I'm gonna say don't you...I got a really strong whiff of Nanny Anon's perfume in there" and Mum said "oh my God I did know you were going to say that, it just hit me in the face when you were trying such-and-such a top on". Weird thing was the name of my Nan's favourite perfume was Narcissus. And it wasn't the smell of the shop, I asked them both specifically about this point and they said "it came out of nowhere, didn't linger, was just GONE after about a minute".
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.