[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Graveyard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1455162587364[1].jpg (50KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1455162587364[1].jpg
50KB, 620x349px
Hi /x/

I thought I would share this story with you. I am bored right now and thought possibly someone here would get some enjoyment from reading it.

I am not a firm believer in the paranormal and would consider myself an atheist, yet I still can't explain what happened that night.

I guess our mind pushes things like this to the backs of our heads and makes us forget them because they are inconvenient and go against everything taught by science.

I am a photographer so one night me and the girlfriend decided we would go find something to take photos of to kill our boredom. She was a bit of a goth so suggested cool old headstones.

I thought of one cemetery I knew had very old headstones. After a bit of a drive to arrive at said cemetery, we head to an angel headstone just like in the pic above. in fact i think the pic above is said headstone.

So we get to it and i setup my camera on a tripod to take the photo. As i go to take i get "error could not write to SD card"
what? i hope my camera isn't broken or SD card not corrupted. Restart the camera. same thing happens again..wtf i never had this issue before coming here...

cont..
>>
>>17858552

after a few restarts I finally get the camera to take the photo..odd i thought. never had it happen before or after this one time. I don't think it is paranormal though and just a co-incidence.

We are wandering round the really old part of the graveyard looking for more headstones but decide to move over to the side of the graveyard where people that have recently been buried are.

Instantly creepy as hell, even though its much closer to the road and not surrounded by trees like the old side of the graveyard.

There are fresh pits that have been dug, just waiting for a body. We find one grave with childrens shoes on it which i find really creepy. All the new headstones are fairly minimal without much of a photo op so after about 10 minutes of exploring i say to the GF, let's go.

That is when it happened. We both hear a female voice say "don't go, don't go"

We both looked at each other and said "did you hear that?" we both heard it. I have a look round to make sure no one is fucking with us and can't see anyone, and there isn't really a place for anyone to hide as we are talking a big open field..

cont
>>
So freak the fuck out and nope it out of there pretty quick.

As we are driving home I am saying to her, "I can't believe we both heard it, say the exact same thing" I had never had such a vivid super natural experience before.

So when we arrive home i am super creeped out and sort of just want to forget the whole thing. In the back of my mind I had the thought that I hope we didn't bring anything back with us..

To late..after a couple of minutes of laying on the bed when we are about to go to sleep we both hear this noise. It is a really hard noise to describe, but if you have ever seen the movie, the grudge, it is similar to the noise one of the ghosts makes in that. Kind of like the sound of someone being choked to death.

It goes on for about 10 seconds then stops. I freak out get up and turn on all the lights in the apartment.

By this time i am so scared i have tears in my eyes. Has this fucking thing followed us home? what other havoc is it going to cause? will i get any sleep tonight?

luckily i moved out of that apartment not long after and nothing happened since except for a glass table smashing itself...
>>
Cool story bro
>>
Interesting story anon.

Strangely, graveyards have always felt like very peaceful, calming places in my experience. I have always thought that they are one of the least likely places to experience paranormal activity, because those buried there have all died somewhere else!

I too am an atheist although I have a deep interest in the /x/ side of life, it's fascinates me.

As for your experience, if we are to look for rational possibilities, I might guess that a heightened sense of expectation in the graveyard might have contributed to misinterpreting a natural sound.

The second incident is more difficult to account for as you were in a familiar environment and you were probably used to the normal sounds there. Creepy, DESU.
>>
>>17858852
I don't know why it wrote 'DESU' in the final line, I was trying to write 'Creepy, to be honest'.
>>
>>17858858
weaboo
>>
>>17858858
Fucking weeb
>>
>>17858858
desu senpai
>>
>>17858858
"T-o b-e h-o-n-e-s-t" autocorrects to "desu" now, Anon.
>>
File: 1466334165451.jpg (35KB, 475x531px) Image search: [Google]
1466334165451.jpg
35KB, 475x531px
>>17858858
welcome to 4chan enjoy your stay
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.